Chapter 14

Life is difficult
When we get back home Jackson decides to call this JB friend of his so I call Jungkook. "What took you so long? I've been waiting." "Sorry, can you come over now. I've got lots to tell you." "Yeah, I'll be there in a bit." "Okay bye." I hang up and wait patiently for Jungkook. In the meantime I take a shower and change into jeans and a shirt. I think we should go out for this. Jungkook arrives and I hug him instantly. "Woah, what was that for?" He asks. "Nothing let's go." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me. 
 
While we take a long walk I tell him everything Jackson told me about our family and about Mark. "Are you sure it's all true though?" He asks when I finally finish. "That's the thing I'm not sure I do trust him. It's kind of creepy, but we took a DNA test which will come in a week. If he is my actual brother great." I explain. "Alright, I'm gonna have to tell the guys all this right?" He says. "Yeah I don't want to repeat it again." I say chuckling. We go back home to find a worried Jackson pacing around. 
 
"What are you so worried about?" I ask him. "You left, you could've said something." He says. "Oh sorry." I pout biting my lip. "It's fine. At least you were with him, I'm going to bed goodnight." "Night." I respond. "I have a feeling he doesn't like me." Jungkook says. "Don't worry, he will probably. Just come around more often." "I do like every day. Anyways I should be going as well so I can tell the guys." He says. "Goodnight kookie." "Night toki." He replies hugging me. 
 
I don't bother to dry my wet hair and just braid it so it will be curly in the morning. I fall asleep and next thing I know my alarm goes off. That felt like two minutes but it's already seven o'clock. I drag my body out of bed and look down at my stomach. It's still pretty bruised but slowly healing, it only hurts when I put pressure on it so I guess I'll just do gym anyways. Tonight is my first date with Jungkook and I'm actually pretty nervous but also excited. 
 
I get to school and buy a huge cookie, Namjoon shows up next to me smiling. "So, you got a brother?" He asks. "I'm glad Jungkook told you, I'm not sure but we'll see." I respond. Then Jungkook comes out of nowhere and grabs my cookie. "You shouldn't be eating so unhealthy. Did you have breakfast?" He asks me. "No, I was in a rush." He grabs my hand and pulls me bad, to the cafeteria. "Hi could I get a bagel with cream cheese?" He asks the lady and pays for the food. "Here you go." He hands me the bagel. "Thanks for the bagel, kookie but seriously give me my cookie back." I say. "I'm right here aren't I?" He jokes. 
 
"Jungkook why?" I whine pouting. "Because we've only been dating for four days and you're eating unhealthy. That's only allowed when I'm with you." He says like I'm a kindergartener. "Fine, but I'm ignoring you now." I say heading to my locker. When I open it Jungkook is standing on the other side of the door grinning. "What?" I ask. I grab my gym bag and close my locker. "Why're you getting gym stuff? I thought you weren't doing gym?" He asks. I ignore and walk to the gym. "Oh come on Mia. Why do you have to be so childish? It's just a cookie. If you want it so bad here take it." He says shoving it in my hands. He turns and walks away obviously angry. 
 
Maybe I was being a bit childish by ignoring him, it was after all just a cookie. I sigh and get changed for gym. Throughout gym I didn't talk to Jungkook thinking he was mad at me so I partnered with other people. In art class we got the second half of the project which is you have to colour in your face. I knew it would be that, since my easel was at home I ran errands for the teacher. It's finally lunch and I'm starving. I go to the cafeteria and buy a salad, maybe I should eat healthier. 
 
Since Jungkook is most likely mad at me I sit by my locker until a pair of feet show up in front of me. I look up and see that Mark guy, oh boy. "What do you want?" I ask. "Did you tell Jackson what I said?" He asks me. "Yeah why?" "I'm just making sure, do you even know who he is?" "He told me yesterday." I reply, "can you leave I'm trying to eat?" "Where's your boyfriend? The famous Jungkook." He says. "None of your business." I respond. "I'll sit with you then." He says sitting down but someone pulls him right back up. "No you won't buddy. Get lost, leave her alone." Namjoon growls.
 
Mark leaves and Namjoon sits next to me. "Where's kookie?" He asks. "Not here, he's probably mad at me cause of this morning." I reply. "I heard what happened from him but he's overreacting a bit by just shoving it in your hands and walking away. You were overreacting too you know? Just find him and apologize." He says. "Oh look here he comes. I'll leave you two, remember you got a date tonight." Namjoon adds and gets up leaving. 
 
Jungkook plops on the ground next to me and runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry." I say, "I shouldn't have acted childish it was dumb and I apologize." "I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have gotten mad for no reason." He says. "It's alright. Are we good kookie?" I ask. "Of course." He takes a bite from my salad. "Yummy, I'm gonna get myself some of this." He says running off. Namjoon walks by and winks at me. "Good job."  He says and continues walking. I roll my eyes and eat my salad.
 
Jungkook comes back after twenty minutes and I've already finished my salad. "The line was really long so I had to wait." He says eating. "Okay I'm going to class. See you later." I say getting up. In math class we get a test back we wrote ages ago and to my shock I failed with a 43 percent. I ignore everyone for the rest of the class just because I'm feeling sad about it. Yoongi got a 95 so I am a little jealous of him, when the bell goes I head to science. We get an outline for a presentation we have to do and I just feel nervous. I at presenting always have, always will so this won't be good. 
 
The last bell rings and I'm so glad it's weekend, I go outside and sit by the tree. All the guys show up at the same time with Jungkook and sit around me. "Hey." I say. "Mia, come on tell us what's wrong." Hoseok says. "It's nothing. I'm just gonna listen to music." I respond putting in my headphones and playing my music. 
 
****
While Mia is listening to music the guys seem pretty worried about her especially Jungkook. "Kookie what did you do? I thought you made up." Taehyung shouts out. "We did, everything was fine she had classes with Yoongi and Jimin in the afternoon not me." Jungkook accuses them. "Well?" Namjoon questions. "She was all happy when we got in but then we got our unit math test back. Then she didn't talk for the rest of the period, it was really lonely and depressing for me." Yoongi explains. "No one cares about you. She's clearly upset by that. What about science?" Namjoon asks. "She came in sort of mad and sad at the same time, didn't talk to me the whole period. We also got a thing we're supposed to present next week that made it even worse." Jimin answers. "Okay enough of this. I'll talk to Mia you guys go away. If the bus comes text one of us." Jungkook interrupts all of them. They nod their heads and get up going somewhere else.
 
*****
I assume the guys were talking about me the whole time but I didn't hear anything nor did I want to. They all leave and Jungkook scoots next to me pulling out my headphones. "What happened?" He asks a bit worried. "Don't you already know?" I ask back. "So you got a bad mark on math. Doesn't matter, just try harder. I can get Yoongi to tutor you if you want." He suggests. I smile at his comment and bury my face in his chest. He my hair while I just sit there enjoying everything. I move my head and look back at him smiling. "What time are you picking me up again?" I ask. "Six o'clock. Wear something nice alright?" He says. I nod my head. "Good, let's go I think the bus is here." He kisses the top of my head and grabs my hand pulling me up.
 
On the bus I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I take his phone from him and play games since I'm bored. "Don't you have your own phone?" He asks. "Mine died. I like yours better." I reply. Jungkook gets off the bus after kissing my head and saying "I'll see you tonight." Namjoon jumps over and sits next to me. He looks down and so do I. I still have Jungkooks phone in my hand. "I'm seeing him tonight anyway. I'll give it back then." I tell him. "Alright. What are you guys doing tonight?" He asks. "I don't know. He said whatever we want to do." I say. "Ooh, what are you thinking about?" "Eww Namjoon gross. It's been four days, what do you do with your girlfriends?" I ask disgusted. "Well, I'm very different from Jungkook. You see since your pretty close with us I'll let you in on a secret." He says. 
 
He pulls me close and whispers in my ear. "I have a little crush on Jin." "Oh my god. Are you serious?" I ask looking over at Jin. He just smiles at me and waves. I sit back down and hide my face in Namjoon's chest. "I'm very serious." He finally says. Jin suddenly pops out from behind my shoulder looking at us. "Holy Jin. Stop being so scary." I shout. "Are you guys talking about me?" He asks mischievously. "No." I say. "Yes" Namjoon replies, "we're talking about how handsome you are." Jin blushes and looks away. "Alright guys." He says.