Chapter 50

Life is difficult
Mia's POV: 
 
I'm so tired of not sleeping a lot last night so during drama I forgot my lines and almost fell asleep. I was sitting on a box across from Jimin, we're doing a restaurant scene. All of a sudden someone splashes water in my face, I stand up soaked in water and see who did it, Jieun. I should've known I slap her in the face, Brian grabs my shoulders and pulls me back before Jieun can react. 
 
I shrug his hands off of me and take off my sweater which is soaked, leaving me with my belly showing shirt that's thankfully dry because my sweater was zipped up. Jieun starts bawling her eyes out holding her cheek and I smirk. Namjoon and Jimin high five me. "Well done, she needed that." Namjoon comments, and to my surprise Jungkook comes over as well. "Good job Mia. But if I were you I'd leave, she's gonna tell the teacher. We'll cover for you." I nod my head and leave the class. 
 
Brian's POV: 
 
I know Jieun was gonna hit Mia back so I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her behind me. She shrugs my hands off of her and takes off her soaked sweater, she's wearing a shirt that looks so good on her. It shows a bit of her stomach and I can't help but to stare at her beauty. Jungkook tells her to leave and that we'll cover for her, shouldn't I be telling her that. Who's the boyfriend right now?
 
The teacher comes out and Jieun tells her that Mia hit her for no good reason, Jungkook steps forward looking pretty angry. "Mia did nothing, she just went to he washroom and Jieun is acting out this whole thing." He says and the teacher nods her head leaving. "But oppa.." Jieun starts. "Shutup! I'm not your oppa nor will I ever be. Apologize to Mia, when she comes back. Let's rehearse." He shouts. That was awkward and weird? Does Jungkook still have feelings for Mia?
 
Mia's POV: 
 
I roam the halls, since I'm still tired I eventually sit down and close my eyes, someone taps my shoulder a couple minutes later. I open my eyes and see it's Mark, he smiles and sits next to me. "Jackson said you were pretty tired this morning." He laughs. "How is that funny?" I ask him. "You were falling over on the couch when he lightly pushed your head. He seemed grumpy over the phone, better apologize after school." I agree and he pats my head. 
 
We talk a bit, I tell him what happened and he tells me not to react like that, especially to her. Something could happen like last time and he doesn't want to see me getting hurt again. He takes me back to class and I give him a hug, thanking him for the pep talk. 
 
I go into the room and Jieun walks up to me, I take a step back but she doesn't do anything. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Ever since I figured out you were dating Jungkook I guess I got jealous. I've known him for so long and fell in love with him I didn't realize he had no feelings for me." She explains and I smile a bit. "It's really fine Jieun, I'm glad you apologized. Jungkook and I aren't together anymore so it doesn't really matter." I tell her and she looks shocked. 
 
"I'm sorry I didn't know, was it because of me?" She asks. "A bit but mostly because he was ignoring me and didn't trust my words." I say and she smiles a little. "I hope maybe we can be friends and forget about the past. You and Jungkook were a cute couple and I know you'll get together again. Trust me." She says and I nod my head. "Maybe, but I'm with Brian now. I really like him, Jungkook is in the past now." 
 
We finish our rehearsal on a good note, my role is changed to Namjoon's sister and Jimin is my boyfriend still. All the boys seemed happy that Jieun and I forgot about the past and decided to be friends. 
 
Schools finished for the day and I got loads of homework for chemistry, I go home and Brian doesn't come over. I decide to visit Yongguk, I haven't seen him in a while, he wasn't around when I came for dinner. "Hey baby girl." He says hugging me after opening the front door. "Hey. Wanna hang out?" I ask him and he gives me his gummy smile, so cute. 
 
We go out and walk around the neighbourhood, I tell him about school and the Jieun problem that got fixed, he seems happy. "I actually have something to tell you." He says. I look at him and he stops walking. "Kennedy and I are dating." I open my mouth wide in shock, he closes it for me and laughs. "So shocked, huh?" He smirks, we continue walking. "How long?" "Three weeks." He replies. "Why didn't she tell me?" I ask him. "She knew you were stressed about Jungkook and now Brian and also Jieun so didn't want to bother you." He explains. 
 
After an hour long walk I go back to my apartment, I still have lots of homework to do. "Jackson!" I call his name and he comes out of his room. I give him a hug, he seems taken by surprise but hugs me back. "I'm sorry for his morning, next time just leave me and I'll be late." I tell him. He my hair and pulls away. "I'm not going to let you be late, your perfect school record gone to waste." He says and I smile. "Let's eat." 
 
He goes into the kitchen and heats up two bowls of Korean ramyun, it's so good omg. Ever since Jungkook taught me how to make it, I try to make it all the time. I can almost do it without the recipe now which is pretty good for someone who isn't really great at cooking. We eat our food, I go to my room to do all the homework I have. This is gonna take a while, it's already 8:30pm so I should hurry but I know chemistry takes a long time to finish.
 
 
I'm still not done my homework, I've been working on chemistry and English the whole night, I still have to fill out a travel and tourism map. Ugh....
 
 
Finally finished everything, I feel so relieved that I did all of it, but I should have done it earlier. Hanging out with Yongguk was something I shouldn't have done, if I didn't I wouldn't know he was dating Kennedy. 
 
 
Time to wake up, I open my eyes and see I've fallen asleep with my arms on my desk. Again sitting down, it's pretty comfortable, I feel so drained it's killing me. It's only Wednesday I don't think I'll survive the rest of the week, on the weekend I'm going to sleep as much as I can. 
 
I take a shower, it doesn't help the bags under my eyes at all, I put on jeans and a hoodie feeling cold. I eat a bit of cereal, grab my bag and go to the bus stop. Brian isn't here so I go to Jimin and lean on him, he puts his arm on my shoulder. "Didn't sleep last night?" He asks and I nod my head. "How long?" Namjoon asks stepping in front of me. "Three hours, I was doing homework all night." I explain and he pats my head. 
 
"We'll take a rest day in drama to discuss costumes, props and read the script alright?" He says. "Thanks." I smile and he ruffles my hair. As we get to school I sit by my locker, I close my eyes and relax plugging in my headphones. Twenty minutes later I open my eyes and see a strawberry milk next to me with a note. 
 
I know you have a thing for milk, enjoy. You need it. ;)
 
I smile reading the note, it's Jungkook. I grab my phone and see I still have his number, I send him a text to come here. A few minutes later he shows up, sitting next to me smiling. 
 
Jungkooks POV: 
 
I saw how tired Mia looked this morning and heard her say she only slept three hours, I go to the cafeteria and buy a strawberry milk for her. When I go to her locker she's sitting with headphones in and her eyes closed. I write a note and stick it to the milk, placing it next to her. 
 
Twenty minutes later she sends me a text telling me to come to her. I sit next to her smiling and she smiles back. "Thanks for the milk." She says. "No problem, it looked like you needed it." I reply. "What has life done to us, Jungkook?" She asks me. "Don't you mean what has Jieun done to us?" "It's not her fault, she didn't know anything, it was your mistake of not believing me." She snaps at me. "Mia, I really am truly sorry. I know I can't change the past but let me fix the present, will you be friends with me again?" I explain. 
 
"No she won't." I hear and know exactly who the voice belongs to, Brian. "You have no say in this." I tell him. 
 
Mia's POV: 
 
Jungkook apologized for what he did and I was considering accepting but Brian came over. "No she won't." I hear him say from behind me, Jungkook looks up at him. "You have no say in this." He says. "Actually I do, she's my girlfriend now not yours, I don't want you to hurt her like you did." Brian tells him and taps my shoulder. I give him a look and he holds out his hand, I mouth sorry to Jungkook and he smiles a bit; then grab Brian's hand as he pulls me up. 
 
He puts his arm around me loosely and we walk to the drama room, me drinking my yummy milk. "You didn't have to be so harsh on him." I speak up as we're waiting for class to start in the drama room. "Harsh? He's gonna hurt your feelings again Mia, you were devastated by what he said even though you were the one to end things." Brian replies and I nod my head. "Being friends with him won't hurt me Brian. He won't do anything anymore, I swear and if he does I'll end it for good."