Chapter 1

Life is difficult
The start of a new year begins today, I turn off my alarm and roll out of bed to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and find some clothes to wear. For the first day of my senior year I'm wearing ripped light blue jeans, black converse, black undershirt with a red and black plaid shirt over top. I smile while looking in the mirror of what I look like, I send a picture to my boyfriend Dean with a caption saying I'm ready are you?  
 
I grab my bag, swing it over my shoulder and head downstairs. My parents are fighting with each other so I just grab a bagel and go outside. Dean texts me and says he'll pick me up in ten minutes. I eat my bagel and wait. Dean and I have been dating all through high school and he was always there for me when I needed someone. I love him so much and it's finally our final year. 
 
When Dean comes I get in the car and we drive to school. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before running to my best friend Kennedy. She's also my only friend other than my boyfriend. Since I'm a nerd and I'm always in the library I don't have time to make friends. I give her a long hug and when I let go she babbles on and on about her life. I love her because she is so carefree and happy. She is a typical girl wearing a flower dress with heels but only she looks good in that. 
 
After she talks about herself she disapproves my clothes like usual. She thinks I dress like a guy since I don't wear dresses or skirts but she let it go eventually. "It's like your boyfriend is dating another guy. I should really get you some dresses." She complains. I shake my head. "You will never see me in a dress or skirt. I like jeans and normal shirts." I say. "Okay well I missed you a lot." She says. "I missed you too. Are you ready for another year?" I ask. She nods her head. 
 
We go inside to our lockers and fill them with tons of things. I grab my binders for period one and two, then close my locker. Our school is in Canada but there are lots of ESL students so we're very multicultural. I think it's cool that we have lots of cultures in one school. I've met some of the ESL kids in the library while studying but never really paid attention to them. Like I said I'm a nerd so the books are my life. 
 
"Well first period I have gym and then art." I say. "Sorry girl but I'm taking hair and aesthetics this year. I never got to in the other years." She explains. " Okay that's fine. I got to go so I'll see you later then." I say and walk down the hall to gym 1. In grade 12 you don't have to take gym but you can if you want. Since I like doing sports and I always try out for the teams I want gym class to be my extra practice time. I am a nerd who likes sports, it's like I'm combined into two bodies. I'm taking co-Ed gym this semester and can't wait to begin.
 
When the bell rings for class to start, I head in the gym and sit on a bench by myself. I put on my shorts, shirt and sneakers before class so I'm all set. Everybody else enters and the teacher talks to us about things. "I'm hoping you all try out for one team this year as it is your last chance. Mia has tried out for teams every year and made almost all of them. Maybe some of you should be like her." The teacher says. "But she's a nerd." A random guy shouts. I roll my eyes and ignore him. As the teacher keeps talking a boy stands next to me and says:"I don't think you're a nerd." I turn to see who it is but it's a face I haven't seen before.
 
"My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm ESL and I came here from South Korea." The boy introduces himself. "Oh, I'm Mia and my life is boring." I respond. "Well I don't think so because you try out for school teams and study a lot." He says. "Well I guess. You're English is very good when did you move here?" I ask. "The beginning of high school. I don't take ESL anymore but I say I'm ESL anyway." He explains and I nod my head. 
 
We're starting soccer in gym which is one of my favourite sports. First people judge me and then they all want to be on my team. I choose Jungkook and then just random people. During the game I get the ball a lot even if I pass to the other players. They just pass it back to me so I can score. Only Jungkook actually plays with me and turns out he's really good as well. When the game finishes my team won 5-0. I'm proud of myself but not my team because they didn't even try, except Jungkook.
 
I get dressed and grab my bag. Jungkook runs into me and shakes my hand. "You're really good at soccer. I hope I can play with you more often." He says and the blushes knowing what he just said. He looks down and rushes away when the bell rings. I smile and go to art class. I enjoy drawing but today art was boring since it's the first day of school. The bell rings for lunch and I head down to the cafeteria. I buy a chicken burger, some fries and a chocolate milk. 
 
I sit in my usual spot in the corner and eat while reading a book. Somebody sits next to me but I ignore it and keep eating. "Is it an interesting book?" The person asks and I recognize the voice as Deans. I turn to look at him and smile. "Yeah it's good. How was class?" I ask him. "It was okay. I have football tryouts after school for the rest of the week are you okay with taking the bus?" I nod my head. "Sure, I'm going to go find Kennedy. I'll see you later." I say and he kisses my cheek. "Bye." 
 
I grab my food and find Kennedy. "Hey girl hey!" She says as I sit next to her. "Hey." I respond giving her my food. She takes it happily and eats it all in less than two minutes. "I have math and science in the afternoon." I say. "We have nothing together this semester it really . At least we have lunch."  She says and I nod my head. We continue talking and then I leave for math. 
 
Math was okay and since I'm good at it everything is really easy for me but that's okay. I head to science and we have assigned seats. I thought we were done with this by grade twelve but I guess not. I sit next to an Asian boy the same height as me with brown hair almost covering his eyes. "Hi I'm Mia." I introduce myself. He turns to me and smiles. Wow this guy is cute. "My name is Jimin." He responds. I smile at him and then turn my attention to the teacher. 
 
The teacher talks a lot, we write notes and read things. Then we get homework which I start and finish in class. Jimin finishes as well so we just talk to each other. "Do you like sports?" I ask. "Yeah I really like basketball. My friend Yoongi and I play together a lot." "Okay, he's also Korean?" He nods his head. "We have a whole group of friends. There's me, Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook." He explains. "Jeon Jungkook?" I ask. "Yeah, do you know him?" "He's in my gym class." I say. "That's cool." We then keep silent and wait for the bell to ring. It rings and I grab my stuff and stand. 
 
Jimin turns to me and asks if I take a bus. "I do, number 199." I say. "So do I, you weren't on this morning."  He says. "No I got a ride." I reply and we go outside to the front of the school. I see a group of five Asians and that's where Jimin leads me to. He introduces me to all of them and I say hi. But there are only five here. Yoongi has red brownish hair and a lazy expression on his face while Hoseok is smiling and really energetic who has blond hair. Jin and Taehyung look the same but Taehyung has chestnut brown hair and Jin has black hair. Then there's Namjoon, he looks really cool but also intimidating. He has bleach blonde hair sort of shaved and combed to both sides of his head.
 
I'm about to ask where Jungkook is when he comes running up to us. "Hey guys, I was talking to my gym teacher and he wants me on the soccer team along with my new friend Mia." He says and then sees I'm standing right in front of him. "That's great. You were really good today." I say and he smiles shyly. He's wearing a loose white shirt, jeans and has his black backpack slung over his shoulders. "I see you've met my friends huh?" He says. I explain that Jimin is in my science class and I just met them all. "Do you all take the same bus?" I ask. They all say yes and I nod my head. 
 
I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn around to see its Dean. I hug him and he kisses my cheek. He takes me a few steps away from the guys. "Are these your new friends? All guys?" He asks. "I just met them and they're on my bus." I say. "Okay well I got to go. Love you." "Love you too. Good luck." I say and he leaves. I walk back to the guys and we stand there awkwardly. "Is he your boyfriend?" Namjoon asks. "Yeah we've been dating all of high school now." I say. The bus comes and we all sit down in the middle. Three of the guys sit in a row on one side of the bus and the other three the other side. I don't understand why they all sit alone. I sit down next to Jungkook close to the front. 
 
"So where do you get out?" He asks. "I'm not sure. I'm staying at my aunts tonight she lives close by." I say. "Oh okay, well just let me know." He says. I nod my head and we stay quiet for the rest of the ride. I see we're stopping near my aunts house and tell him. We stop and I stand up, so does Jungkook. "You live near me?" I ask. He nods his head and we get out of the bus. He walks me to my aunts house and we talk a lot the whole way. We exchange numbers and I go inside. I say hi to my aunt and then go straight to my bedroom in her house. 
 
I hate the nights I spend at my aunts place. Whenever I have to stay with her I know my parents are fighting and they don't want me to be there. Next time I will tell them to stop fighting and just get over their problems. I swear it's so annoying. 
 
I send Jungkook a text at 10pm.
 
Are you awake?
 
Yes why?
 
Idk I'm bored here at my aunts. I miss my room.
 
Why are you there then?
 
I sigh and then I decide to tell Jungkook everything about my parents fighting and my aunt. He seems like a good friend that I can trust so I can tell him anything.
 
After talking to Jungkook I feel better. I called him because texting someone all of that is a little strange. He totally understands and says he won't tell the other guys. I thank him for being a good friend and then close my eyes and fall asleep on the ground. My bed is comfier and I hate staying here. I'm going home tomorrow and I'm staying there no matter what they say.
 
A/N: Hey guys, first chapter is up. Hope you liked it, please comment subscribe and up vote. Thanks.
 
This is rap mons hair since I at describing things. It will look like this the whole story, just so you know.