Chapter 24

Life is difficult
I wake up in an abandoned warehouse tied to a chair, it's dark but there's s faint light coming through a window. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" A man asks. "Let me go. I haven't done anything wrong." I cry out but he slaps me hard on the cheek. "Shut up. You're my bait, I need the gold your parents hid and then you can go free." He says. "Mark?" I ask. "Mark, no of course not. He's not even a part of this, I just ticked him off so he beat up your brother. He knows nothing or is a part of anything here. He's been trying to protect you the whole time." 
 
 
No ones POV:
Meanwhile in Jungkooks house. Jungkook gets a call from Jackson. "Hello." "Where the hell is Mia?" "I don't know she went home." "She hasn't come home yet, it's been well over an hour." "Oh my god, call the cops." "You call the cops it's your girlfriend, get your friends come to my place." He cuts the line. Jungkook calls all his friends and they head over to Jacksons place. When they arrive Jackson doesn't even let them sit down, he pushes them back out the door. "I put a tracking device on her phone, we're gonna go to where it says she is." He informs them. They all pile up in a car and drive to the destined location.
 
Mia's POV:
 
Marks been trying to protect me? Then what is even going on? "What do you want?" I ask getting slightly irritated. "I don't want anything from you, I know that you know nothing. Your brother however is coming here now to save you. My plan will work out perfectly." He says and leaves. 
 
A short time later the door bursts open revealing all the guys and Jackson. They all run towards me and Jungkook unties me. I fall onto the ground and start yelling. "Jackson you have to leave. He's waiting for you, run!" He gives me a confused look when a group of buff guys grab hold of everyone including me and the leader walks in once again. I try to fight my guy and the leader just says 'beat her'. They start kicking me everywhere and I can partially hear Jungkook telling them to stop. 
 
When they stop Jungkook punches his guy in the face and runs over to me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod my head slightly. "Stupid boy." The leader mutters pulling out a gun. He's about to pull the trigger so I jump in front of Jungkook taking the bullet for him. A throbbing pain builds up in my chest and I feel lightheaded, I hear sirens and then all of the guys surround me. "Babe, stay awake. Don't close your eyes." Jungkook whispers. "Namjoon take her." Jackson orders. Namjoon wraps his arms around me and lifts me up bridal style. I grunt a bit due to pain but grow quiet trying to stay awake. 
 
He puts me in a van and all climb in as we drive to the hospital. Jungkook places my head on his lap and my hair. "You shouldn't have done that." He whispers. I begin feeling dizzy and my vision becomes blurry. Jin moves over and grabs my wrist feeling my pulse. "Drive faster Namjoon we're losing her." Jin says. I try so hard to stay awake but everything goes black and I fade away into darkness.
 
A/N: Sorry for the short update, I really wanted to end the chapter like this. I'll update tomorrow. Comment? Subscribe? Up vote? Enjoy reading. Btw all the things I write in the hospital is made up, I'm not sure if this could happen when you get shot. Sorry