"Do You Wanna Be?"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"Wendy-ssi, we need to invite some guest for your program this week. Someone new. Someone who can spice up your segment. Inform me when you booked one, arachi (understand)?" PD-nim instructed and left Hara's booth.

Hara sighed and sat back on her reclining chair.

"Where would I even look for guests? I don't know anyone famous." She pouts.

She scrolls through the live forum where her listeners were sending comments on her dialy questions. She then notice a familiar username.

"uk_0530: Wendy-ssi, have you eaten yet?"

"That's right!"

__________________________

"Hyung, we received a radio guesting." Kyung showed Taeil the email.

"Really? When?" B-Bomb joined in.

"Two nights from now." he replied.

"Wahhh. We're gonna have our first ever guesting!" Jaehyo wowed.

The day of their guesting came. B-Bomb was the one driving their van. Zico noticed they were parking at a familiar building.

*Isn't this where she is working?* he thought. He glanced back at U-Kwon who was sitted at the back while he was beside the driver seat through the rear mirror.

U-Kwon caught his gaze and looked away. *It couldn't be, right?* he thought to himself. He then took out his cell and texted Hara.

"Eodigaesaeyo (where are you)?"

She was not replying.

"Kajja (let's go)" Taeil said as he step out of the van and adjusted his glasses.

All of them were wearing casual fitted jeans and comfortable loose jacket which still made them look astonishing despite only using 'normal wear'. They made it look very fashionable on how each of them carried themselves.

Zico's heart was pounding. He sort of feeling they are about to meet her which he wishes his instinct isn't right.

Then the door to the elevators open. Right in front of them, they were greeted by the producer and two other more staff.

Zico sighed in relief.

Just right then, Hara came running towards them, she almost tripped. When she saw each of them, her head started to hurt again but she shrugged it off since she has a program she needs to attend to.

"Wendy-ssi! What are you doing?" the female staff elbowed her. She fixed her hair that almost covered her whole face, laughed awkwardly and greeted them.

"Annyeong haseyo!" she bowed energetically.

"Noona!" P.O called. B-Bomb covered his mouth and pulled him behind.

"It's really her."

"Yeah."

"She's here" the boys commented.

"You invited us?" U-Kwon stepped forward.

Hara smiled brightly and replied. "Ne (yes). Welcome!" she gestured them to come inside.

Zico was about to turn his back but Jaehyo held his shoulders and pushed him inside.

"If I knew this would happened I wouldn't have agreed to this." he whispers.

"Well too late. We're already here." Jaehyo answered back.

Sulli and Daniel nodded at each other greeting.

Hara was walking them towards her booth. She slowed down her tracks and went beside Zico.

"Annyong!" She waved her hand at smiled at him.

He wasn't answering and just nodded.

"You didn't call me." She pouted cutely. Zico's still trying not to look at her.

"What is she doing?" Sulli turned to Daniel.

He sighed and replied. "I told you she's very different now."

They finally got to her booth and she assisted each of them with their headphone.

"Here. This one's for you." She beamed a smile at P.O. His eyes sticked on her while his mouth was gaped open.

"Noona." the maknae called again. B-Bomb lightly smacked his head.

"It's okay. I don't mind." Hara waved her hand and smiled at them.

"Here's yours" she gave Zico his headphone. He took it without meeting eyes with her.

Hara sat across them, on her own chair and wore her own headphones. She then began to check each microphones along with the boys.

"We'll be starting in a few minutes. Make yourselves comfortable. Just act natural, you know, just like talking to a friend." she said.

"We are your friends." P.O mumbled. Taeil looked at him and shook his head, signalling 'don't'.

"I'm gonna be asking a few questions during the program and I might request for you to sing just a snippet of your songs to be released if that's okay."

"Yep. Of course." Kyung answered.

Each of them, aside from U-Kwon and Zico, were exchanging each other looks. Like questioning if she didn't recognize neither of them. And on how she looks and the way she speaks.

Few moments after, the program started.

"Welcome back dear listeners. This is DJ Wendy and tonight we have some special guests." Hara started.

"We have tonight in our studio, the newest kpop boy band, Block B!" She pressed the applause button while they all clapped too.

"Ayo! Do you wanna B? Block B! Annyeong haseyo Block B-imnida!" They chorused with Zico's leading.

"Waaah. I'm telling you guys, I am sitting in front of these men and they are definitely heating up the studio because of their good looks." She fans herself with her hand.

Hara continued along with the program. At first, the boys were a bit stiff since they were adjusting on Hara's way of talking to them. But as time went along, they loosen up and the got to nicely introduced themselves.

"I wish I could talk to you a little longer but I'm afraid that's it for our program. I really enjoyed your company and I hope you enjoyed this as well." Hara's ending the program since it was already passed her timeslot.

"Yes. We did. Thank you for having us." Zico had to act casually since he stand as their leader.

"Yeoreobun (everyone), I hope you liked this segment. Block B will soon debut and we will surely look forward to that day.

This has been your DJ Wendy. You don't see me, but you can feel me. Goodnight!" She ended the program by playing a song.

"That's a wrap!" She claps her hand along with the Block B boys and other staff.

As soon as they walked out the booth, they met Byunghun who was actually watching the whole time.

"It's been a while." L.Joe greeted.

"Yeah." They nodded. The boys were hating him even more now since he's keeping Hara at his place.

"Oh right. You know them, oppa." Hara said as he stood beside L.Joe.

The boys either raise their brows or made face.

"You did well back there." He messed up Hara's hair.

She turn around and elbowed him.

"Yah! Stop messing up my hair. There's a lot of people here." She whispered/threatened.

"Arra. Arra."

Block B furrowed their eyes at him.

Byunghun can feel their aura heating up. It's like how they would look at him back in the beach all over again. He knew they never liked him, specially when he's trying to get close to Hara.

"You two seemed to be close huh." Kyung mentioned.

L.Joe snickered and slung his arm on her shoulder.

"Yup." He replied.

They all glared at him. If looks could only kill.

"Hara, aren't you supposed to duty at the cafe?" Byunghun reminded her.

"Ommo! That's right!" She then passed by the boys and took her bag.

"Let us give you a ride." U-Kwon offered.

"No!" Zico protested, more like shouted in panic.

Everyone looked at him.

"I mean she can't fit on the van. There's a lot of us." He reasoned.

"But didn't we already fit in the van when we went to the bea-" P.O's sentence was cut off when Jaehyo elbowed his side.

"Ah ye. We have a lot of stuff so we can't fit her in." the maknae twisted.

"It's okay. Byunghun oppa's taking me there anyway." She went to his side again.

"I wish we could all spend more time but I really have to leave. Thank you guys again. I really had fun with you all." She bowed thanks and smile.

The two were about to leave when U-Kwon suggested.

"Why don't we all go together for coffee?"

Everyone looked at him.

"Well, that's okay with me. My co-workers would be happy to meet you." Hara turn back to them.

"Yeah. Let's go for some coffee!" P.O seconded.

"Count me out. I don't like coff-" Zico was about to reason out but B-Bomb and Jaehyo already took both of his arms and dragged him along.

"Y-Yah!" He tried to protest.

------------------------

At the parking lot ..

The rest of the Block B boys went inside their van. While U-Kwon and P.O followed Hara and Byunghun.

"Aren't you two going?" L.Joe asked when he noticed them.

"We are. We just wanted to sit with you, if you don't mind." P.O replied as he made his way to get inside of his car.

Hara and L.Joe exchanged looks while she just shrug it off.

"Hara." U-Kwon opened the car door for her.

She appreciates that and smiled. "Thank you!"

Zico was seeing them from inside the van.

"Do you want to sit with them too?" B-Bomb inquired.

"Ani (no)." He shortly replied.

---------------------------------------

At the cafe's parking ..

"Aren't you gonna come?" Hara asked L.Joe as she stepped outside the car when she noticed he wasn't taking off his seatbelt.

"I really want to but I have urgent matters back in the hospital. Text me as soon as you get off from work so we can go home together." He intentionally emphasized the last part and gave the boys the side eye.

"Alright. Be careful. I'll see you later." She waved him goodbye.

"I can't believe at how she's treating him." Kyung said to Jaehyo.

"Me too. She's so .. different." He replied.

They entered the cafe with freshly brewed coffee bean smell lingering around.

Hyeri and MinAh were surprised to see whom Hara was walking inside with.

"Please take a seat. I'll attend to you in a moment." She leads them to a table and made her way to the back, walking passed the two who were fangirling and pointing at the boys. Hara nodded, giving them a 'yes, it's them' look.

The girls squeals then went to prepare their stuff.

Hara puts on her apron and took her notepad and pen.

"What would you like to order?"