"Forget Everything"

Our Ghostly Cupids

Half an hour had passed but Hara and Zico were still awake, pretending asleep. Zico noticed this and decided to break the silence.

"Are you already sleeping?" 

"Yes" Hara replied, obviously lying.

"Hara."  Zico's voice sounded sad. Hara slowly faced her back to meet his eyes.

Zico made a short smile which made her blush and shy.

He was just staring at her while Hara after a while got comfortable and stared back.

They were both silent, and occasionally smiles at each other.

Zico stretched his arms and placed it below her neck. Hara was a bit confused but then obliged. He pulled a bit closer just enough for her hand to be touching his chest.

"Can you just give me this night?" Zico spoke.

"Mwo (what)?!" Hara replied, having the wrong idea.

"Yah! That's not what I meant."

Hara exhaled in relief.

"I mean, can you let me show you how I feel for you? Even just for this night?" He was looking deeply into her eyes, Hara knew right inside her heart tells her how he was so sincere at that very moment.

"Arra" she replied.

Zico smiled in content. He pulled her into his arms, so tight yet so gentle.

His warmth, the beat of his heart and his sincerity, she could feel them all. She found herself a comfort zone.

*It feels so safe in here* Hara thought while being inside his embrace.

"You don't know how many times I wanted this to happen. For you to be in my arms. I know that I am not the strongest person you know, but at this moment, with you beside me, I feel like I can do anything. I want to protect you with all I can. I couldn't think of a better timing than now for me to tell you this."

Zico then pulled off a bit looking at her again.

"Hara, you are now the most important person in my life. I don't know when or how or why. I just woke up one day thinking I don't want you to be protecting me anymore, because I want to be the one doing that for you."

Hara was silently looking at him.

"I know I'm not as strong or as tough as you are. I maybe a coward sometimes. But I promise, with all of I can, I will protect you and fight for you or even fight beside you if the situation calls.”

Hara was touched by his words. She lifted up a smile which made Zico’s heart flutter.

Hara was silent. She didn’t know what to reply. She was just looking at his eyes then placed her hand on his face. Gently, she rubs her thumb on his cheek while smiling at him with tears starting to well on her eyes.

Zico placed his hand over hers while he moved his head a bit so their forehead were touching each other. His eyes were trembling, and couldn’t help for a tear finally escaped his eye. She wiped it off with her thumb then he asked, “Will you get mad if I kiss you now?”

Hara didn’t need to think twice, she shook her head and smiled sweetly to him.

And without another word, Zico cupped her face and took over Hara’s lips. It was very evident how Zico have been holding back his feelings since he has now boldly expresses his love for her through his passionate kiss. A passionate kiss that led them both to feel each other’s warmth. The cold rainy night turned into one steamy night. They both gave in and didn’t care about the world.

“I love you” Zico whispered as his lips slowly savoured down her neck.

 

————————

 

At five in the morning Hara woke up with arms on her waist and a face beside her cheek.

She just stared at the ceiling and had a few thoughts.

*Last night was just like a dream. Where we had no one to worry about. Nothing to think of. But just like any other dream, it had to end so soon.

 Right when we get back to the others we must leave NaYoung unnie. It will not be safe for us all and she might be put on danger.*

Right then Zico slowly opened his eyes.

Hara felt his movements and turned her eyes on him. He tightened his embrace and buried his face on her neck.

"Good morning." He greeted.

She can't help but to smile because of his sweetness. She pulled up the sheets to cover her bear body but Zico held her hand.

“I’ve already seen everything. What’s there to be shy about?” he grinned and hugged her tighter.

She felt her face flushed red. But she composed herself and spoke with a serious tone.

"Oppa. We have to leave noona's place. Those men could be back there anytime and it would be dangerous not just to you but also to Eonnie."

Zico pulled a bit and faced her. "Ne. I agree." His face turned a bit sad.

"Kwenchanha?" Hara asked.

"Hara?"

"Hm?"

"Am I a bad person?"

"Why would you think of that?"

"Because wherever I go, I always put other people's lives in danger. Only the Block B were the only people who had sticked by my side. Well maybe because they can fight." 

"First, it is not your fault if people come after you. Trust me, I would do anything to find out who wants you to be dead, I'd kill him myself. And second, you actually thought you boys could fight?" She raised her brow.

"Yah! Don't you know we are the most feared gang on that street?"

"Uhm hm?"

"You don't believe me? Ha! We'll show you sometime. You wouldn't need to fight for us!" He mocked.

"We'll see." Hara made a face.

"You don't believe me don't you?" He eyed her.

"I do." She chuckled.

"No you don't." He eyed her even more and pushed himself a bit off the bed. He went on top of her and pinned her against the bed. They were both looking at each other's eyes, hearts beating as one. Zico slowly bends his arms to lower himself. His eyes then darted to her lips. He then closed his eyes and was anticipating for their lips to meet when Hara covered his lips with her hand.

"You know I could toss you in the air right now, don't you?"

Zico didn't budge and replied, "But I know you wouldn't." Hara then surrendered leading to Zico's pink lips landing on hers.

 

------------------------------------------------------

"As soon as we walk out that door, we should forget everything that had happened last night." Hara spoke as Zico was fixing himself.

He instantly shifted to her way. "Why would I do that? Your warmth, your hugs, your lips, your love, why would I want to forget all of those? Each minute I spent with you, I would treasure forever." Zico half pleaded as he took her hand with his and caressed her face with the other.

His touch softens Hara all the time but she had to be firm.

"I know. But I can't let this feeling affect my duties on protecting you. You have to understand. If someone, or the person who wants you dead would know our relationship, he could use me to get what he wants from you. I'm not saying that I am scared of anything that might happen to me, I really don't care. But what I care about is how painful it might cause you. So please, let's just keep our relationship just like how Block B oppas and I treat each other." Hara stood from her bed and walked towards the door.

"Hara." Zico tearfully whispered.

"Let's go"

--------------------------------------------------
When Zico and Hara finally returned to the rest of Block B, they tried to stay how they were before. Normal. Zico didn't try to force anything to Hara anymore. But he cared for her in his own way. He respects her decision and understood well that it is better for them to have a safe distance with each other's feelings than to risk the lives of each other if the person who wants to harm Zico would learn that they have relationship.

Dating or not, the two still makes way to show the importance of the other. Even if they deny it, they both treated each other differently than other people. Just that, they cannot express it openly as how partners do. And they were satisfied with this. For the sake of both's safety.

-------------------------------------

Summer was finally over and so the beach wasn't as busy as how it was. The boys had already started packing their stuff and were getting ready to go home since school will start soon.

It was raining that afternoon when the boys and Hara bid their goodbyes to NaYoung.

"We really had a great time being here Noona." B-Bomb said as he gave her a hug.

" 'Til next summer." TaeIl added.

"Thank you for letting us have a short vacation here noona." Kyung hugged her too.

"No, thank you. You guys helped me a lot. And I also enjoyed you guys being here." NaYoung replied as she gave U-Kwon a short hug.

"Are you sure you'll gonna be fine here by yourself noona? I can stay a bit longer if you want me to." P.O worriedly asked.

"Aniyo. I'm gonna be fine. And besides, even if there are threats around me you little kids won't even win against them.

"Yah!" The boys argued in unison.

Hara and NaYoung laughed.

"You should train these boys sometime. So they could protect you and not the other way around." NaYoung laughs again.

"Don't worry, I'll work with that one." Hara replied.

"It was nice meeting you Hara." NaYoung spoke and hugged her tightly.

"The pleasure is mine unnie. Please take care of yourself, arra?" Hara responded as soon as she pulled out of the hug.

"Arra. Arra. You guys should get going now. The rain won't stop anytime soon. The forecast said it will become heavier later so you should be extra careful."

 The gang got inside the van and took off. At 7 in the evening, the van was roving around the city view then Hara stopped Minhyuk's driving.

"Oppa stop the car" she said. Everyone got awaken by her sudden call and got alerted.

"Wae?! Wae?! Is there a trouble somewhere?!" P.O raised both of his fist with his eyes half closed and his mind half asleep.

Minhyuk parked the van to a near Taekwondo studio.

"Oppa, kaja!" She woke everyone up and pushed them off outside.

------------------------------

"Change your clothes and I'll meet you guys out there." Hara instructed the boys while tossing them some white uniform 🥋.

"What does she want?"

"Why are we here?"

"Can I just sleep here?"

"I still want to sleep." The boys whined but still followed Hara's orders.

Hara had changed to some uniforms herself. The boys noticed her name was imprinted on the left side of the clothe and that she was wearing a black belt on. Hara bowed at the boys as soon as they entered a huge Taekwondo room which was surrounded by some gentlemen who were all practicing their skills.

"Welcome!" Hara greeted with a grin.

" *yawns* Hara noona what are we doing here?" P.O asked with a yawn. All the boys were still sleepy because of the long drive back.

"We are here at a Taekwondo studio where I used to train before."

"Yeah?" TaeIl replied with his eyes slowly shutting close then leaned to U-Kwon's shoulders.

"So I decided to share one of my hobbies to you all." She energetically replied.

"*yawns* We could come here some other time. We're all still sleepy." JaeHyo tantrum and sat at the floor.

"Attention!" Hara commands. All the guys around them stood straight, facing her. The Block B boys were facing back and forth between Hara and the white uniformed men.

"Formation!" Hara's voice was loud and clear. Men in taekwondo uniforms gathered behind Hara forming a straight line.

"Danger. It doesn't choose any specific time." She spoke, with a step of her right foot and lean forward of her body, with a light stretch of both arms. The men behind her were following her movements.

"May it be when you are just buying a coffee, waiting for the bus, lining up for your favorite movie." She was making movements as she speak with the men in white copying.

Hara stopped then nudged towards Block B boys, signaling the men to attack the boys.

Block B boys' eyes widened, obviously aren't sleepy anymore.

"Ahhh!!" Block B called in unison. There were approximately 30 men approaching them, who wouldn't be scared right?

When the men were about to reach them, Hara whistled and they instantly stopped.

"That's it? That's what you would do if someone’s going to attack you?" Hara shook her head at them.

"Y-yah! This isn't fair! We're obviously outnumbered!" Kyung mumbled.

"What was that? Unfair? Outnumbered? Do you think your opponents would adjust for you?" Hara crossed her arms.