"I Forgive You"

Our Ghostly Cupids

"I am a bad son Hara." Byunghun frustratedly said while pulling some of his hair. 

"When she died, I didn't even went to see her. I was blinded by my anger towards her. Anger that shouldn't have been existed in the first place because all she did was love my father and us, her children." Ji Ae just continued sobbing while Hara just quietly stood between them.

"It was because of her.." Byunghun started.

"Why I studied and specialized brain surgeries. When Mimi told me she heard from the elders that she died because of brain tumor, somehow that made me wanted to study about brain surgery. I wanted to treat people, one thing I hadn't done for my own mother." Byunghun punched their seat.

Hara then noticed a bright light shined beside her. It was Ji Ae. She blinked a few times then she heard her say, "He finally called me his mother." Ji Ae smiled contentedly.

"Byunghun-ah. Your mom." Hara said. He then raised his head and suddenly saw his mom floating right in front of him with a smile of contentment.

"Mom?" He called. "You don't know how much I missed hearing that from you." Ji Ae was tearing up, but this time because of happiness.

"I've missed you so much Mom" Byunghun cried.

"I missed you too son. So much. Can you forgive me?"

"It is me you have to forgive Mom. It is me who has to say sorry." Ji Ae shook her head.

"Before you could even say sorry, I've already forgiven you. That's how much I love you. But can you forgive me?"

"I forgive you Mom. I forgive you." He cried even more. The light around Ji Ae shone even brighter.

"Hara, I think it's time for me to go." The ajumma smiled towards her.

"Mom! Wait! Can I feel you for the last time before you go?" Byunghun requested.

Ji Ae looked at Hara. "I could lend you my body for awhile. But you have to go out when I tell you to." Hara stood and faced Byunghun. Ji Ae nodded once and made her way inside Hara's body.

"Byunghun-ah." Ji Ae took her son in a warm embrace.

Byunghun was seeing his mom even if it was Hara's body infront of him and hugged her tighter.

Soon after, Ji Ae left Hara's body and also Byunghun's life.

Hara fell on Byunghun's chest after, she fainted.

Luckily, he had caught her and placed her to sit on his chair.

"Goodbye Mom. I love you so much."

--------------------------------------------

The next morning, Hara woke up in an unfamiliar room with lavender scent floating around.

She instantly straightened and searched the room.

"You're finally awake." She heard someone spoke.

She turned to where the voice came from and that it was Byunghun, holding a tray of freshly cooked breakfast.

"What am I doing here?" She was giving him a death glare. Instead of getting afraid, Byunghun was stunned from seeing Hara's beautiful eyes.

He made an awkward cough then spoke, "Hey. Don't get the wrong idea. You fainted last night after .. I thought I would just let you stay here for the night so I could thank you when you wake up." He paused. He knew last night was unnatural and is hard to believe.

*Last night* Hara remembered.

She reached for her glasses and put them on.

*I still feel weak after lending my body to another spirit*

"Breakfast?" Byunghun placed the tray beside the bed.

 "Hara. Thank you. I owe you a lot." He sincerely thanked her.

A moment after, the door flung open and Mimi rushed inside the room towards the bed.

"Unnie!" He greeted happily. "Mimi? You're able to talk again?!" Hara asked surprised.

"Ne!" She hugged her.

"I told her everything about last night. And when I told her that I have already forgiven our Mom, she finally got to speak again." Byunghun explained.

"Oh. That is nice to hear."

"Unnie, thank you very much. For helping us, for helping our mom. Even if I didn't get to see her last night for the last time, I know she was truly happy. And that's because of you." The kid hugged her tightly. Hara softened and so did Byunghun.

"It's not only because of me, you were a huge help too. And of course, your brother."

"We owe you a lot. If there's anything I could help you with in the future, don't hesitate to ask me. I promise to help you in the best way I can." Byunghun said.

Hara just responded with a short nod and pulled the sheets off.

  "Are you leaving already unnie?" Mimi asked with a pout. "Ne. My friends might have been looking for me." She replied then stood to leave.

"Don't you want to eat something first?" Byunghun asked.

"Kwenchanha. I'm off now." She bowed

. "Hara wait!" Byunghun called before she reached the door.

"I just want to inform you that Mimi and I will be leaving tomorrow. We're going back to the States and might stay there for good."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think now is the perfect time for my dongsaeng and I to start our lives again. I will clear things up with my grandparents and I'd probably work for Mimi and myself. I wouldn't want to live using their money. I will try to provide our needs with my own earnings. And if ever we meet again, I would be a successful person, not because of my connections but with my own capabilities."

"I'll be looking forward to that." Hara shortly replied.

"So, since the deal is already done.." Byunghun started.

"Hm?" She hummed asking. "That you are no longer my 'acting girlfriend', can we at least be friends?" He offered his hand.

"Even if that didn't even lasted for a few days, those were unforgettable." He added.

Hara stared at his hand for a short while but then took it for a shake.

"Of course."

"Hara, before I forget. Can I invite you guys over later tonight? I mean everyone from the resto. We will have a small barbecue dinner tonight and I wonder if you guys could come?"

"I will tell them when I get back."

"Arra. I'll see you guys later then."

--------------------------------------------------

Hara was drove back to their place by the Lee's chauffeur. The car came at around 9 am.

U-Kwon was the first to see Hara as he came back to shopping from the market.

"Hara? Where'd you came from?" He asked as soon as Hara walked towards him.

"I just went to do something. Are you cooking?" She instantly changed the topic.

Both of them walked inside the house. Zico was walking out of their room when he saw the two entering the house together.

His brows instantly twitched. "Where'd you guys came from?" 

"We're going to cook for our breakfast." Hara spoke, not answering his question.

"Oh" Zico nodded and shrugged.

It was already lunch time with everyone all settled at the tables.

"By the way noona, Byunghun's inviting all of us to his place later tonight."

All of the boys turned their heads on her.

"Jinjja? Why?" She replied.

"He'll be having a party. He and his sister will be leaving for States tomorrow."

"LETS GO!"

"I'll be taking a shower."

"What time will we be leaving?"

"Can we go now?"

"It's really going to be a party."

The boys didn't finish their meal and got excited by the thought of Byunghun leaving.

Hara was looking back and forth as the boys left the table one by one.

"What?" Hara said,confused.

NaYoung just let out a laugh then spoke, "I guess the boys are definitely going to miss him. You didn't even have to convince them twice." She sarcastically replied and laughed even more.

Hara raised her brows and shook her head while letting out a laugh.

Night came.

It was already 6 in the evening. They closed the restaurant early to have enough time to get ready for the party. And when the clock reached 8, they all got in their van and went straight to the venue.

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming." Byunghun greeted as he ushered them.

He went to walk beside Hara and started a small chat as others walk along.

"You look pretty tonight." Byunghun complimented, whispering to Hara's ear.

All the boys' brows were either twitched or raised. Hara let out a short giggle and replied short "Thanks"

"I told you you shouldn't have let her wear that dress." Zico complained to NaYoung.

She laughed and said "Boys, c'mon. She does really look pretty don't you think? She is definitely rocking that dress." Hara was wearing a long floral blue off shoulder dress that totally complements her skin and even if she doesn't show much skin, the dress shaped her body very well. Her hair was loose with a bit of waves. Her make up was done neatly unlike those other girls whose makeup were overly done.

As time passes by, more and more visitors arrived, most of them were, well of course, girls. Block B boys were enjoying themselves, meeting women. While Hara, NaYoung and Zico settled at one of the tables. 

"Aigoo. Look at these boys. All busy 'fishing'." NaYoung shook her head.

"How about you Zico? Don't you want to go fishing? I can see many fishes here tonight." NaYoung acted pulling a rod.

"Nah. I'm just here for the food." He boredly replied.

"If I didn't know, you just want to keep an eye of the fish beside you." NaYoung whispered.

"What?" He asked looking back at her.

"Nothing nothing." She waved her hands.

"Shh. The party's about to start." Hara hushed them while the Block B boys started sitting with them.

"Good evening." Byunghun started. "I would like to thank you all for coming tonight even for just a short notice. I'm really happy you all came." And the program continues.