"Tutor You"

Our Ghostly Cupids

It was a dead silent trip to school. Zico and Hara kept quiet for the whole ride. Hara would take glances at him through the rare mirror and back at the road. Finally, Zico broke the ice when he spoke, “Thank you. Earlier” he said without looking at her. It was the first time he thanked her for doing something for him. Her heart felt a very warm feeling. It’s just now when she felt a satisfied feeling ever since she entered the Woo’s mansion. She was really happy, really.

“I’m always here.” she made him feel less lonely. He finally look at her, only seeing the corner of her eyes. “Thank you.” he muttered with a soft-tone.

Daniel and Sulli who were behind the two were fangirling amongst themselves for they can see potential on the two’s relationship.

_______________________________________________

They reached the room an hour late. The teacher’s brow was raised then he handed Zico his test paper.

He took his seat then started to examine the paper. “What the hell?! Did he even teach this?!” Zico whispered to Kyung and U-Kwon who were beside him. They too had frowns on their faces with question marks on their foreheads. Hara peeked through their test papers and analyzed the questions. She found it easy to answer but she saw three boys were struggling.

Soon after, the bells rang, signaling for the end of the period. The three scratched their heads in fury.

“Why do we have to learn these? We won’t use it in reality anyways. Tsk!” Zico threw a tantrum in frustration.

“He haven’t even discussed the second part.” Kyung made a face.

“They may look charismatic but they can’t answer a mathematical problem.” Daniel laughed at them.

“Eh! You’re so mean” Sulli glowered at him but then whispered something on him.

“Let’s just drop this subject!” U-Kwon scowled with a flick of his hair.

“Hara you’re good at this subject right? Why don’t you tutor them? That way you can at least have something to do for your free time instead of just standing like a toad there.”

*Well that’s a good idea.* Hara shrugged and nodded.

This was what Sulli told Daniel. It’s the start of their plan.

“Pardon me for interfering, but if you want I can give you tutorials.” Hara slightly raised her hand, questioning the three.

“You will what?” Zico turned around to face her.

“Tutor you”

___________________________________________________

Zico and the gang agreed to Hara tutoring and wanted to pay her for her services but Hara refused because she just wanted to help them. The rest of the Block B who were also having difficulties with their subjects, pleaded her to ask for help. Hara accepted it without hesitation. So most of their time, they spend it at the Block B hangout. Zico and Hara would just go back the mansion occasionally and when they take showers to prepare for school. Because of this, they began to get closer and Hara started to loosen up. They all got along like friends and she saw their hyper and fun personalities especially Zico. She notices that he’s at his craziest when he’s with his Block B friends. Her annoyance towards him lessened as she was now seeing the positive side of him. But there would always be the side of him where he flirts with girls. At least she feels more comfortable with them now.

 

Hara had just given them exercises for them to answer and left the boys at the living room. She made her way to the kitchen to make some snacks.

“Are you enjoying?” Daniel inquired as he sat at near seat. “Yeah. I actually do.” She replied while taking one glance at the boys.

U-Kwon suddenly came with a bit unwell look. “Youngmaster are you okay?” Hara asked as soon as he sat on Daniel seat.

“mm. I feel a bit warm.” He rested his cheek on his palm, in the table, with a frown. 

Hara went in front of him then placed her hand on his forehead, feeling his temperature. Then cupped his face with both hands. U-Kwon stared at her with blinking eyes. Zico who made his way to the kitchen to ask something about the exercise, stopped his steps when he saw the intimate seen.

*What the?* he furrowed his brows and clenched his fist at the sight.

“Oppa” Sulli nudged Daniel and pointed at Zico. “Ooohh~” Daniel said and elbowed Sulli.

“Hara!” Zico called with a bit of a mad tone in his voice. Hara flinched at his call, then both her and U-Kwon turned to Zico’s glaring face.

“Youngmaster Woo, do you want anything?” she went near him.

“I want Ice Cream.” he demanded with a cross of his arms.

“Arra.” she bowed lightly and was heading outside.

“Hara I’ll go with you” U-Kwon volunteered and was about to make his way to her when Zico butted in, “No, I’ll go.”

Hara was standing between the two, in front of the others. While the two boys glowered at each other.

“Youngmaster U-Kwon, I think it’s better for you to stay.” Hara spoke to break the glaring contest.

Soon after, Zico and Hara drove to the Ice Cream Shop. On their way, Hara noticed the bad aura floating around Zico. His brows were knitted and his arms were crossed.

*Why was she holding his face? And he looked like he was enjoying. Why are they showing intimacy around? Tsk!* he kept thinking inside his head.

“Youngmaster Woo, is there a problem?” she inquired still her eyes on the road.

Zico turned to her and adjusted his seat. “No. Nothing.”

“You seemed to be bothered by something.”

“I said nothing okay? Just, just drive” he said in a bit annoyed tone.

*What’s his problem?* Hara furrowed her eyes and thought.

They came at the shop a few moments after. Sungjae greeted the new customers.

“Welcome!

Oh! Noona Annyong haseyo” he recognized Hara. She greeted back and smiled. Zico saw her then his brows knitted again.

“I see you brought over a friend.” Sungjae said as he finished cleaning a table.

“He’s my boss.” She shortly replied. Zico made his way in the counter while she instinctively followed after. They were greeted by Peniel who was smiling brightly at Hara.

“Annyong Peniel oppa.” Hara bowed.

*Oppa* Her call repeated on Zico’s mind. *He calls him oppa while he calls me boss? I’m older by a year doesn’t she know? She doesn’t address me as an oppa and yet she casually call this white short guy by it.* He was pissed, REALLY pissed. His fist was clenched then he cutted the guy’s stares at Hara when he spoke, “Chocolate sundae for two. Palli” he said in a bit unmannered tone.

Peniel looked at Hara with a what-the-hell-is-his-problem look but then went to get their order. Zico slumped at a near seat with his foot on another seat, his brows still furrowed.

Peniel came back to the counter and gave Hara their order. He was smiling widely at Hara which made Zico grew furious even more. “Thank you oppa.” Hara let out a smile. That was it. Zico can’t handle it anymore. The fact that she was calling other guys ‘oppa’ except him, he can’t stand it, adding to his fury was that she was actually smiling at him when she calls her oppa.

Zico stood in outrage and stormed off the shop without a word.

“Hara! Oppa left!” Sulli panicked.

Hara saw him ran out the place. She automatically ran after him, leaving their ice cream and a bewildered crowd. *Shoots! Not again! What’s his problem this time?!* Hara thought as she continued to run sprints to where she saw his shadow. Daniel and Sulli floated beside her and went to search for him themselves. They finally saw him ran onto a narrow alley where there were only seldom people around.

“Hara!” Daniel shouted in fright and pointed towards a guy wearing a mask with a gun pointing towards Zico.

Hara’s reflex flew her like wind to Zico, pushing him before the bullet could even touch a strand of his hair. Zico’s eyes widened at the cracked wall down to Hara’s sight. Hara looked up to his youngmaster in both worry and anger. She pushed herself up then pulled a gun placed near her ankle inside her pants.

“Wait for me here. Don’t move.” She held up the gun. “But-“

“I said stay!” Zico tried to but out but was cutted by Hara’s frightening look with an even scarier voice.

He stayed there, dumbfounded, not even budging to move. He grew scared.

For the few months Hara was serving him, he would have these times where he’d run away. He usually does this that’s why Mr.Park had always hire bodyguards for him. But it was just until today when his life was in danger. His memories from his childhood where he was kidnapped, beaten, and was almost killed, all returned to his mind.

Hara came back, panting and was trying to catch her breath. He was expecting her to shout at him and scold him about running away, again.

“Hara. Oppa. He’s scared.” Sulli worriedly spoke. Hara knew he was. For the short time they had spent together, she somehow have studied him well. He does appear strong but she knew how weak his heart was. There was always fright living inside him. She hid her gun back inside her pants and bent down to Zico. Fright can be seen through his eyes, adding to it was his unstable breathing.

“It’s alright. It’s alright. Everything’s alright.” she rubbed his arms soothingly. Zico was just staring at her without any response. She assisted him to stand up and slung his arm on her. She clearly knows his legs weakened. Zico just let her take him away. They went to his car and she carefully placed him next to the driver’s seat she was about to leave to buy him water when Zico suddenly grabbed her hand. Hara automatically faced him and saw his unstable look. “Please don’t leave” he pleaded.

Hara softened both at his touch and his soft call. She placed her hand over his and bent to meet eye level. She gave it a light squeeze and managed to give him a reassuring smile, “I’ll just get you some water. I’ll be right back.” she assured him. Zico nodded in understanding and layed flat in his seat. Sulli stayed by him while Daniel went with Hara.

“You think he’d be okay?” Daniel asked.

“I hope he’d be.” she replied.

_______________________________________________

Hi my dear readers! Sorry if I haven't been posting updates recently .

I'm really busy with my studies. Specially now that I'm a fourth year srudent. Kinda busy with my thesis. (Wish me luck!)

So yeah, here's an update. ^_^