"She Was Worried About Me?"

Our Ghostly Cupids

In just a few moments after, they reached the market first then the others came after.

“Hey, why is the maknae upset?” Jaehyo came asking Zico. “He opened a topic about her boyfriend.” he nudged towards Hara. “And?” “Her boyfriend is already dead that’s why he grew guilty.”

Hara noticed P.O’s aura and so she came to him and said, “Youngmaster P.O shouldn’t be upset. It was really alright. It was just okay for me to talk about him. Really. Please smile for me?” she smiled at him. His smile melted the boys’ heart, especially when she seldom smiles.

>dugdug< >dugdug< Zico touched his chest, feeling his heart beat pounded. “You okay?” TaeIl put his hand on Zico’s back. “Yeah. Yeah.”

“Noona’s so kind to me.” P.O attacked her with a big hug letting out short sobs.

Zico’s brows twitched together. He pulled the maknae off the hug and dragged him inside the market. “Let’s go” he called the others.

They followed and went in. They took two big carts with them. Taeil was pushing one while Hara took the other. Boys went grabbing everything they wanted and Hara just watched them act like it was their first time going to grocery. U-Kwon on the other hand, took items which he thinks they needed back at their hangout.

“Youngmaster Kwon, this one’s better.” Hara handed him a detergent powder.

“Ah. Arraso. Thank you” he smiled. “By the way. If I may ask, why do you call me youngmaster Kwon, instead of ‘U-Kwon’?” he wondered. Zico was nearby, eavesdropping.

“Ah that. Sorry youngmaster. It was actually because I thought I heard your name was Kwon and not U-Kwon. My mistake. I’m sorry” she bowed repeatedly.

“Eh. Stop that. It’s ok. You can call me Kwon. Or better yet, call me ‘oppa’.” he smiled brightly with his eye-smile and gave her a cute wink.

“Oh my gosh.” Sulli acted fainting. Daniel ‘caught’ her and stood her back. “Hey, remember it’s Zico and Hara we are shipping here.”

“Oh. I almost forgot. Ne. Ne.” Sulli firmly stood straight.

Hara smirked and replied, “Youngmaster Kwon would be just fine I guess.” she took the cart and pushed it forward.

*Call me Oppa. Tss. Then call me Ajussi. Tsk! Tsk!* Zico irritatedly said on his mind.

“Let me help you with that.” U-Kwon, Mr.Gentleman, helped Hara pushing the loaded cart towards the counter. Zico saw this and called her, “Hara!”

She went to go her youngmaster and went asking, “youngmaster Woo. Do you need anything?”

“Help me get ice cream.” he said and was about to walk off with Hara.

“I’ll come too.” U-Kwon took a step but, “No. We’ll just get one for everyone.” he walked away with Hara trailing behind.

They went searching for ice cream but they can’t find it. “Aish!” Zico stomped his foot.

“I don’t think they have ice creams here. But if youngmaster wants to eat ice cream badly, I’ll just bring him later after work.” Hara offered when she saw Zico’s irritated look.

It wasn’t because of the ice cream that’s why he’s mad. It’s because of Hara and U-Kwon’s conversation awhile ago. “Fine.” he said then they head out the shopping market.

Zico’s brows were knitted together for the whole drive until they reached the hangout.

The hyung line arranged the items they bought while others were on the living room.

“I’ll just be in my room.” Zico informed leaving the gang playing X-Box. Hara went after him and peeked on the door. She saw Zico lying on his bed with his arms crossed and a frown.

“Hara. You think he’s not feeling well?” Daniel went inside the room.

“Maybe.” She mouthed. She shut the door close and went to the kitchen.

*Huh! She didn’t even came here. She must be enjoying outside with that ‘Kwon oppa’ of hers! Tsk!* he thoughts with his teeth gritting and his face frowning.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door. “Youngmaster it’s me.” Hara called.

“Come in.” he said with a pissed voice. Hara went in and stood beside his bed. “Youngmaster” she called.

“What?!” he faced her and answered with an angry tone. His eyes landed on the things Hara was holding. “I thought you weren’t feeling well so I went to give this to you. It should help youngmaster to calm and relax his nerves down.”

*She was worried about me?* he slowly got up and took the tablet and drank some of the water.

“Does youngmaster feel pain anywhere?” Hara asked as soon as she placed the tray at the bedside table.

“My head slightly hurts.” he admitted. His head hurt from the long frowning face he had from the market ‘til they reach the hangout.

“If I may?” Hara reached for his head. “What?” he pulled away.

“I would just give your head a light massage” she said. “Oh.”

She went to massage his temple. Then the top of his head. Zico felt his head was starting to feel better.

*Her hands are so gentle. I wonder how soft they were* he smiled at the thought.

“Hey, he isn’t thinking any erting thoughts, is he?” Daniel turned to Sulli.

“Yah! My oppa isn’t a ert freak.” She made a face.

*Yah! Woo Jiho. What are you thinking?* he snapped his own thoughts.

“I-I feel better now.” He unintentionally took Hara’s hands. They both looked at their hands and then looked at each other at the same time. Zico’s eyes widened at the sudden skinship. He then dropped her hands and looked away with his flustered face.

“It doesn’t hurt much now. I’ll just take a nap.” He said without looking at her.

“That’s good to hear. Have a good rest then youngmaster Woo. I’ll be heading to the Ice Cream Shop now.” She bowed. Zico on the other hand, didn’t pay attention to what Hara was saying, as he was staring at his hands where he had hold Hara’s hand.

When he heard the door closed, that’s when he finally managed Hara’s words before she left.

“I’ll be heading to the Ice Cream Shop now.”

*The Ice Cream Shop!*

_____________________________________________________

At the Ice Cream Shop..

Hara was greeted by her co-worker Peniel, a handsome, 6 packs, kind and a fluent in English speaking guy.

“Annyong Hara!” he greeted with his killer smile.

“Woah! He’s so handsome!” Sulli shook Daniel beside him.

Hara then just gave her a short smile and went to change at the locker room.

“Hara-ssi, so this is where you work?” Sulli looked around the locker room.

“Yeah. I actually enjoy the company here.” she took off her suit, Daniel disappeared as he usually does when Hara changes clothes so she could have privacy.

“I can see that. There are like, two freakin’ handsome guys out there.” She squealed.

“Hey. I thought you like youngmaster Woo better? You always say how great he is.” she made an exaggerated motion with her hands.

“Of course Zico oppa will always be the first in my heart. But I can’t help but notice those hot-looking men. Haven’t any of them tried to court you?” she interrogated floating in front of her, . She then took a look at her figure. Hara instantly turned around and covered herself with her suit. “Ya! Aish.”

“You actually have a beautifully toned body underneath those hideous ‘bodyguard’ uniform.” Sulli complimented.

Hara turned a bit crimson because of the compliment then coughed and answered, “No they haven’t. I mean they have confessed to me before but I just wanted to be friends with them that’s all. I don’t want my work and my personal life be affected by the other.” She finally finished changing

She changed into a completely different set of clothes.  It’s more of the normal clothes. She wore skinny jeans that suits her long toned legs, and a polo shirt that goes well with her personality – a bit boyish yet feminine. Adding to her look were big framed specs yet still made her look pleasant, the belle of the shop if I can make clear. She went outside putting her pink apron and went straight to the counter.

“JaeJae, my turn.” she greeted a cheerful baby-faced guy, SungJae who was younger to her by two years.

“Arraso noona.” He beamed a bright smile.

 

Meanwhile ..

Daniel was wandering around when he noticed a familiar car. He went near and noticed someone was inside with binoculars. “Zico?” he said.

--------------------------------------------------

 Ommo! angela1996 voted my story! Hi there subbie. You made me very happy. Very very happy. 

 I hope you enjoyed these two chapter updates ^_^