No Need To Be Snarky!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4bjNuDmVs [haha. Love the ending!]

COMMENTS:

@burberrieLOVE: Haha you're welcome and you should focus more on your studies then read my stories xD [wooww... I sound like an asian parent xP]
@icemochi18: Haha something like that. . .just read on xD
@SillyFrench: Haha It's okay. Everyone starts like that at one point. :D Hopefully you'll know them better soon!


~~ Recap ~~

“M-mwoh? You guys are going to be living with me?” You said surprised.


[In Limo.]

“Ne! You didn’t know?” DongWoon asked confused.

“Obviously not…My manager,” You said glaring looking at your manager. “Decided not to tell me anything on the flight coming to Korea…especially when we had to get on the flight.”

“Hehehe…My bad…but now you know…And besides we got here safely and on time.” Your manager said sheepishly scratching the back of his head trying to reason everything out.

“Yeah..Sure…Then you go and cause a scene. . .In. The. Airport!” You said emphasizing on the last part.

As the two of you were arguing, the Beast members were confused on what you were saying since you and your manager were talking in Tagalog.

“Hey! Don’t argue with me just go back and talk to the guys.” You manager said turning around so you don’t talk back.

“Well…besides that I have something to ask.” You said straight-forwardly looking at HyunSeung.

“And what would that be?” He said noticing you looking at him.

“Do you have a sister?” You said bluntly.

“What’s it to you?” He said back in a snarky way.

“Tch…No need to be snarky Seungie…I thought you would be better than that and treat people with more respect…” You said smirking at him in a knowing way.

HyunSeung then did a double-takelooking at you while the Beast [excluding JunHyung] looked at you in shock.

“M-mwoh?! Seungie?!” They exclaimed surprised that you called HyunSeung, ‘Seungie.’

“HyunMi…Is that really you?” HyunSeung asked looking at you in disbelief.

“HyunMi? What are you talking about HyunSeung, her name in HeiMi!” Yoseob said confused.

“Ani, YoSeob. I’m pretty sure her name is HyunMi. HeiMi is her stage name. Am I right, yeodongsaeng [little sister in Korean]?” HyunSeung said now smirking at you.

You then began to clap slowly, smirking.

“Took you long enough Seungie Oppa.” You said about to give him a hug.

“Wait, wait, wait! She’s your SISTER!” Beast exclaimed loudly in disbelief.

Suddenly the car jolted which made KiKwang bump into you instead of you going to HyunSeung.

"Mianhae! Is everyone okay?" Beast's manager asked.

“Ne!" Everyone said in unison except for you because you were falling asleep on KiKwang’s lap.

“KiKwang. Keep your hands to yourself.” HyunSeung said staring KiKwang down.

"Anyways...Is there a problem with that?” JunHyung asked gettin back on topic.

“Ne! WE are living with HER! You know, SIX boys living with ONE girl.” DongWoon said in a hushed tone so you won’t wake up.

“It should be fine though. Besides her manager and I will be there to protect her from the rest of you guys. Plus she can cook which means that we might be able to have a good breakfast everyday of this week since she’s going to have almost the same schedule as us.” HyunSeung said happily thinking of your cooking.

“Omo! Chincha?! Because I’m kinda hungry right now!” Dongwoon said as his stomach agreed by growling.

“Mwoh?! But we just ate before we came here!” JunHyung exclaimed.

“And this is why he’s our maknae that just loves to eat…”Doojoon said rolling his eyes while the others laughed quietly.


~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

It has now passed more than an hour coming from the airport and going to your house. Everyone is sleeping besides two people other than the two managers.

‘-sigh- wah~ she looks so much prettier up close than on tv…woah…wait..wait. what the hell am I thinking…I just met her today and HyunSeung will kill me if he finds out that I like her…ugh…what am I thnking…Do I like her?’KiKwang thought as he was staring at your sleeping face.

“Kwang. . .Yah! Kwang!” YoSeob exclaimed making KiKwang snap out of his thoughts and not waking anyone up.

“M-mwoh?!” KiKwang exclaimed to himself as he was about to hit his head from the sudden outburst.

“Pfftt…..Hahahahaha…” YoSeob started to laugh.

“Yah. YoSeob you’re going to wake everyone up with your laughter!” KiKwang told YoSeob before someone would wake up.

“Nghhh….Why the hell are you guys being so loud…?” HyunSeung asked grunting as he got up trying not to wake or move JunHyung or DongWoon.

“M-m-mianhae…H-hyung…” Both KiKwang and YoSeob said in unison when they heard him talk and shuffle around.

“You guys should be sorry…” HyunSeung said staring them down. “Imagine if JunHyung woke up. Then what would you do? Hm…? I’m certain we’ll all be dead. Don’t you think?”

‘That would be so bad. Even HyunMi wouldn’t want to see me ever again…Aish why am I still thinking of her!' KiKwang thought frustrated.

“Anyways…Why were you guys making a lot of noise in the first place?” HyunSeung asked curiously.

“Haha. That’s because KiKwang almost hit his head on the roof of the car.” YoSeob said starting to laugh again.

“M-mwoh? How did that even happen?” HyunSeung asked starting to laugh with YoSeob.

“It happened because I was trying to get his attention since I wanted to ask him something. But since he was staring at- mmmpphhhhh!!!” YoSeob told HyunSeung as he got cut off because KiKwang’s hand was covering his mouth and KiKwang was glaring at him.

“M-mwoh? Staring at who?” HyunSeung asked still laughing.

“He was starting at-” Yoseob tried to say but got cut off again only this time it was from their manager.

“We are here! Go wake up the rest will you?” Their manager said making KiKwang sigh in relief and HyunSeung to look at him curiously.

As everyone was waking up, there was only one person that was still asleep and that was HyunMi. Since she was the only one who was still sleeping, they decided to let her sleep since she was jet lagged and had a long flight. But the question was…Who is going to carry her?

“So is anyone going to volunteer?” HyunMi’s manager asked looking at everyone.

. . . Then there was silence . . .

“Noone?” Beast’s manager asked questioningly.

"Really? Some gentlemen you guys are?" Your manager said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

. . . Still silence . . .

“Fine…KiKwang. You carry her. After all, you are the one that works out the most.” YoSeob said smirking at him making him feel relieved to surprised.

“M-mwoh?!” KiKwang exclaimed with eyes wide open.

“That’s true…Well anyways KiKwang it is final you carry HyunMi.” Their manager said.

“Kwang. If you said touch my little sister in any, and I mean any, inappropriate way, I WILL certainly make sure you will never have kids or see the light of day ever again.” Hyunseung told threatened KiKwang.

Just as Hyunseung finished what he said, KiKwang turned to go get HyunMi from the limo. But he didn’t know how to carry her. So he decided to carry her bridal style. As he was carrying her, the rest of Beast got out of the limo and their jaws automatically dropped.

What. The. Hell. Is. This. No…What the hell did we do to live in this?’All of Beast thought at the same time.


Wah~! Second update for this story yay!
I hope it was good enough xP Sorry if it was bad…

Comments? Advice? Randomness?