Awesomest Oppa?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: No Video…butttt GiKwang has a Twitter! : http://twitter.com/B2stGK


Comments:

@kheyar0320 : THANK YOU!!! I'll message when I can haha xD And haha try to photoshop yourself and star at it xD
@disfuncshional : No worries it's not a total fail haha And I know right I should start thinking of stuff like that now haha xD message me so i can get some ideas haha xD
@SillyFrench : Haha you're welcome and you know he's the rapper right?
@
cupidzangel : I love the show too xD I feel like Key should be nosey. It's like his best characteristic haha xD And KiKwangs thoughts are the best xD I tr to make them interesting xD..........OMG I loved the video too haha xD but I kinda wished that it was longer!

@infinity513 : Haha I know right! It took soooooooooo long to find a good baby picture >_< I'm sure you'll be happy with the pics at the end...DON'T SCROLL until you finish the chapter!! And yupp! :D I hope Tagalog isn't that hard haha I wish I had a tutor xD Oh~! I'm fifteen to by the way haha xD When's your birthday? and also THANKS!! even though I should've studied for them haha xD
@xadrimusicx : JunHyung has to lost a bet! It runs in the family xD haha I love the Koreans that can speak english haha xD
@KDSpringChoonHee : THANK YOU!! I think the next chapter will have better ones maybe xD
@ilovpocky93 : Komawo! :D Haha yes The Almighty Umma Diva Key is nosey xD
@hkmidnight : Thank you :D I love trying to find hilarious yet interesting maarcos/pics at the end haha xD Here's the update! :D
@Unattractive : OMG mee too! haha xD I had fun writing it xD but hopefully in future chapters I'll be able to write a chapter focusing on only SGB hah xD
@kprincess1995 : Haha I know right! xD I'm still trying to find a good time to have people find out xD
@mingwoon : I wish I could but then it might hurt xD my mind isn't at it's best haha xD
@hai_young : You're very welcome haha It's my pleasure to try and keep my readers happy haha xD
@KatieLeeberg : Haha kamsahamnida! -bows- It was hard to think of...kinda... xD

@SILENT READERS : 

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
But still....Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D


~~ Recap ~~

“Oo. Bye bye!” Dara said giving you a hug.

“Bye Ate!” You said walking back to the guys.


[At The House. Few Days Later. Time – 10:00 p.m.] 

Apul-ten apu-dago sulpun-den sulpu-dago
Oro but-un shim-jangi jakuman negero goja-jilhe
Jongmal-ro guti-rago jongmal-ro gwenchan-dago
Gokjong-dwiso to nun-muli jakuman negero soda-jine~

“Yeobosayo?” KiKwang said answering your phone. “Yeobosayo?”

“Yeobosayo. Is this HyunMi’s cell?” The person on the other line asked.

“Ne. Who is this?” KiKwang asked curious. ‘HyunMi? No formalities? Who is this guy?’

“Oh. Mianhae. Shin Ok-cheol imnida. Is HyunMi there?” Ok-cheol asked politely. [Not my favorite picture of him...it's okay but I'll find better haha. BTW does he remind you of HyunSeung, TOP, and SeungRi? or is it just me?]

“Mianhae. She’s in the shower right now. Do you want to leave a message?” KiKwang asked.

“Ne. Can you just tell her her most awesome oppa called and to call me back as soon as possible, please?”

“Araso. I will. Annyeong.”

“Kamsamnida. Annyeong.” Ok-cheol said hanging up.

‘Awesomest oppa?’ KiKwang thought getting jealous.

“Omo! Yeobo! Why do you have my cell?” You asked curiously coming out of the bathroom.

“Your most awesome oppa said to call him back asap.” KiKwang said shrugging.

“Omona! Ok-cheol oppa?!” You asked wide-eyed.

‘So they do know each other well enough…’ KiKwang thought getting jealous.

“Ne. That’s what he said his name was. Waeyo?”

“I haven’t talked to him in so long!”

“That’s it? He’s not like a past lover or something right?”

“Ani~. He’s just a friend. Besides, I only have eyes for you yeobo. Wae? Are you jealous?” You asked teasingly pinching his cheeks.

“Aniyo.” KiKwang said turning around to hide his blush.

“Aw~ You are!” You exclaimed hugging him, smiling.

“Why does it matter anyways?” KiKwang said holding you around the waist so you don’t fall.

“Because it proves that you care about me!” You said happily giving him a peck on the lips.

“Did you have sugar or something when we got home?” KiKwang asked chuckling.

“Aniyo~” You said pouting.

“Aw..You look cute like that.” He said with your foreheads touching.

“Yeobo~” You said in a whiny voice.

“Mianhae, jagi.” He said kissing you. “I’m gonna go to sleep, araso? Go call your awesome oppa but don’t stay up too late. Make sure you dream of me.”

“Ne~ yeobo I will.” You said winking at him as he walked out.

‘I hope he isn’t jealous and won’t think Ok-cheol oppa was a previous lover.' You thought sighing.


~~ KiKwang’s Point of View ~~

‘Why am I getting worked up over one guy?’ You thought plopping himself on his bed.

“Gah! She said they were only friends!” You exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

“She said who were only friends?” HyunSeung asked curiously peering into KiKwang’s room.

“O-omo! Hyung!” You said sitting up as HyunSeung came in.

“So you wanna tell me what’s up?” HyunSeung asked as he sat on KiKwang’s bed.

You sighed and said, “Someone called HyunMi’s cell phone when she was in the shower. He said that he's her awesomest oppa. Do you know who it would be?”

“Aniyo. Are you jealous? Do you know his name?” HyunSeung asked.

“Mwoh?! I’m not jealous! And he said his name’s Shin Ok-cheol.” You said aloud as you were thinking.

“Shin Ok-cheol? I haven’t heard of him…” HyunSeung thought aloud.

“Bye guys! I have to go meet a friend! I’ll see you in the morning!” You and HyunSeung heard HyunMi exclaim running down the hall.

“Mwoh?!” You and HyunSeung exclaimed running after HyunMi. But unfortunately for you and HyunSeung, she ran out of the house before you two could catch and question her.

‘Argh…Just who is he to her?!’ You thought running a hand through your hair frustrated.

“!” HyunSeung exclaimed causing Doojoon, JunHyung, and YoSeob to run downstairs since the maknae was sleeping.

“Woah~! What happened here?” Doojoon asked concerned.

“What’s up with KiKwang? He seems frustrated.” YoSeob added. "And you need to stop cussing, Hyung."

“HyunMi just left without saying anything and KiKwang’s frustrated since he doesn’t know who Ok-cheol is to HyunMi.” HyunSeung said sighing.

“Ok-cheol...Ok-cheol...Shin Ok-cheol?” JunHyung said aloud thinking.

“Ne! Do you know him?” You exclaimed eager to know.

“The name sounds familiar...” JunHyung said shrugging.

“Then we’ll just find out tomorrow when she comes back, arasso? Just get some rest and don’t think about it.” Doojoon said commanded making everyone go in their rooms.


[Meanwhile With You.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘I knew I shouldn’t have said anything!’ You thought banging your head on the steering wheel of your car.‘I should call Ok-cheol oppa so he knows I’m here.’

“Yobosayo?” He said answering his phone as you were walking to the front.

“Oppa! Open the door! It’s really cold outside!” You practically yelled through the phone.

“Mianhae! The door is unlocked just come inside and sit on the couch I’ll be right there.” He said hanging up.

You then arrived at the door, opened it, and sat on his couch flipping through the channels since you know he was going to take a while. After about thirty minutes later, Ok-cheol finally came downstairs.

“HyunMi? Are you still here?” He asked looking around.

“Omo! Oppa!” You exclaimed jumping up from the couch and running to give him a hug.

“Wah~! Hyunnie! You grew a lot!” He said laughing picking you up.

“Is that a good thing?” You asked as he put you down.

“It should be.” He said laughing.

“Anyways…Why did you call me to come here?” You asked curiously. “And why you said I have to spend the night.”

“Ah yeh~! I called you because I want to do a special stage before your comeback and because we’ll be practicing all night since you’re going to be busy working on your comeback.” He said knowingly, smiling.

“NO WAY!!” You exclaimed jumping from the couch, surprised. “By the way, How did you know I was going to be having a comeback?”

“It’s true. And I’m you closest oppa other than you actual brother and SeungRi.” He said smirking.

“Sure…It’s more like my manager told you because you asked.” You said laughing.

“Mwoh?! How’d you know?!” He exclaimed shocked that you knew.

“Manager Appa tells me everything.” You said smiling. “Anyways…About the special stage..”

“What about it?”

“Shall we get started?” You asked standing up.

“Ne. And also don’t be shocked if you see JungYoo Hyung.” He said walking to the practice room. [JungYoo is MC Sniper!]

“M-mwoh?! M-MC Sniper is here?!” You exclaimed shocked, stopping where you were.

“Ne. Someone call me?” MC Sniper asked smiling, coming out from the practice room.

‘Omo! Omo! Omo! MC Sniper is here! At Ok-cheol oppa’s house!’ You thought wide-eyed.

“I’m guessing you’re the great HyunMi Ok-cheol kept talking about.” MC Sniper said smiling.

“He talked about me?” You asked confused, tilting your head.

“Ne, he said you are the fastest female rapper in Korea and America.”

“Mwoh?! He did?” You asked ecstatically.

“Ne. Now you guys should start practicing. I’ll watch you two to see if you need any improvements.”

“Araso Ahjussi!” You and Ok-cheol [Outsider is his stage name…So I’ll just call him Outsider from now on…] said in unison nodding.

“Yah! I’m not that old!” MC Sniper exclaimed as you and Outsider were laughing.

“Oh! Before I forget, Ok-cheol oppa, what am I going to wear to sleep and when I leave?” You asked grabbing a microphone.

“Aish…I forgot to tell you to bring spare clothes…” He said facepalming himself.

“Just let her borrow your clothes.” MC Sniper said thoughtfully.

“Ah! That’s a great idea. But let’s start now so that you know what you have to do or the special stage.” He said starting the music.


[At Home. Time – 9:30 a.m.]

You had just arrived at your house. You were about to go through the front door until you heard someone yell…

“JANG IRENE HYUNMI!!!”

‘…’ You thought hearing him and the rest of the Beast come downstairs as you walked in going to the living room to sit down.

“Where the hell were you?!” HyunSeung asked frustrated standing in front of you.

You looked at him, turned away, and then said, “Mianhae Oppa…”

“Sorry…You’re sorry? That’s all you can say?! Do you know how I felt? I was ing worried!” He yelled raising his hand about to strike but got stopped by...


Sooo sorry for not updating ): I’ve been busy with school..
..like many other people…haha anyways...
I got no homework today so here’s the update :D Yay?
OMG GIANTS WON! xD haha late but it's okay xD haha
Oh~! Parade tomorrow! skipping school haha YES!!!!!
Comment? Please…?



Jjang It's 2Jun!