You Know The Idol Life.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UviNTO7Ofmg [Every time I see this I think of TaeYang xD haha]


~~ Recap ~~

“I’ve raised a bunch of lunatics…” Hyunseok said standing in the doorway of the lounge.

“Saranghae, Appa!” You exclaimed finally calming down, making a heart with your arms.

Hyunseok chuckled and said, “HyunMi, go get ready. You have to do a photo shoot.”


[YG Entertainment. Time – 5:43 p.m.]

“Photo shoot?” You asked confused tilting your head. “But-”

“I know. You’re on hiatus but the director’s original model couldn’t make it so he asked me if you could fill in.” Hyunseok explained.

"Ahhh..." You acknowledged nodding. "What's it for?"

"You'll be sponsoring CLRIDE.N with another group."

'CLRIDE.N? That's where we're about to head off to.' Someone thought.

"Who's it with?" You asked Hyunseok.

"Guess." He said simply.

"BigBang?"

"Aniyo."

"2NE1?"

"Aniyo. They're closer than you think."

"Beast?"

"Bingo~"

"Ah chincha?" You asked surprised.

"Ne. So you all better get going. Oh and you’re going on Oh! My School! tomorrow."

“What’s with all these requests?!” You whined. “I thought I was on hiatus!”

“Mianhae, ttal. But it’s the idol life. Now, you should leave before you’re late.”

"Araso." You said sighing and rubbing your eyes.

"You're tired already?" Bom asked.

"Mm." You responded nodding then yawning.

"Mimz, you're always tired." JunHyung said shaking his head.

"Jang trait." You and HyunSeung said in unison.

"Sure...Anyways, KiKwang, carry her to the car." Doojoon commanded after saying bye to YG Family.

"Araso." KiKwang replied picking you up easily and following the rest of Beast out after saying bye.


[Photo Shoot.]

"Omona! HeiMi-ssi! Thank you so much coming in." The director said gratefully, bowing.

You smiled and said, "No problem. There's not much to do when you're on hiatus anyways."

‘Except sleep…’ You thought mentally sighing.

"Ah...You should go change. You're dressing room is on the right. I'm sorry if it's small. If I asked you to model first, you'd have a larger dressing room." He said pointing you in the direction of the room.

"Ah...It's fine. Don't worry about it." You said bowing and walking to the room.

-Knock-

"Who is it?" You asked as you were taking your clothes off.

"KiKwangie."

"What do you want?" You asked looking for the jeans you're supposed to wear.

"Can I come in?"

"Aniyo. I'm still changing."

"Too bad." He said quickly walking in the room and locking it.

"O-Omo! Get out!" You said pushing him.

"Whose fault is it for leaving the door unlocked?" KiKwang asked smirking and added, "It looks like I caught you at a good time, too."

"Yah! Get out!" You exclaimed quickly putting your clothes on like a ninja before he could do anything.

"Jagi~ just give me a kiss." He whined.

"Ani." You said pushing him out of the room and locking it before he could come back in.

"Aegi!" KiKwang whined.

"KiKwang, what are you doing outside of HyunMi's changing room?" You heard JunHyung ask from outside of your room as you finished changing.

"N-Nothing hyung." KiKwang stammered.

"Really now? Is that why HyunMi kicked you out?" JunHyung said as you imagined him smirking.

"She didn't kick me out!" KiKwang protested.

"Yes I did!" You said walking out of the changing room. "Annyeong Oppa."

"Annyeong Mimz. Let's leave the Pabo and go do our shots first." JunHyung said wrapping an arm around your shoulders and walking away with you, leaving KiKwang standing there thinking.

"Yah! I'm not a Pabo!" KiKwang said after a few minutes of just standing there and ran after the two of you.

"Hyung, what are you doing with Noona?" DongWoon asked. "I thought KiKwang Hyung went to go get her."

"He took too long so I went to go get her." JunHyung said casually.

"Hyung! Why'd you leave me?" KiKwang whined catching up to the group.

"Ah, you all are ready! Good. We can start the shoot now." The director said not giving anyone the chance to answer KiKwang.

"Ne!" Everyone said following him to the set.

"Jagi, why'd you leave me for JunHyung?" KiKwang asked pulling you away from JunHyung.

You chuckled and said, "I would never leave you for JaeJae."

"B-But he took you away from me~!" He whined.

"Don't worry, Oppa. JunHyung knows I'm yours." You said giving him a peck on the lips before walking in the set.

After an hour or so of the photo shoot, it was finally time for the last scene with Beast.

"KiKwang-ssi, go stand in between HyunSeung and JunHyung." The director told KiKwang.

"Ne!" KiKwang said going in between HyunSeung and JunHyung.

"Hm...Something's not right.." The director muttered. "KiKwang-ssi, take a step down and take your shirt off."

'Mwoh?!' You and KiKwang thought.

"KiKwang, just do as they say so we can finish this up." Doojoon told him.

"Ara." KiKwang muttered taking his shirt off and getting back in his position. [Example.]

"Much better. Now give off some charisma guys. You too, HeiMi-ssi." The director said as the photographer snapped away on the camera.

When those shots were done, the director told Beast to go change except for KiKwang.

"HeiMi-ssi, is it okay if you do a couple shots with KiKwang?" The director asked.

"Uh..sure." You said unaware of what the director was planning.

"Good. Now go next to KiKwang." He told you as you did what be said. "This might be a little intimate and if it looks really good, it's going to be in the advertisement. If not, then we'll get rid of the pictures."

'Intimate? Really? This is just what I need.' You thought sarcastically, rolling your eyes mentally.

'Intimate huh?' KiKwang thought smirking.

"KiKwang-ssi, I want you to put your hands in HeiMi's back pockets and pull her closer to you." The director told him. "HeiMi-ssi, you need to put your hands on KiKwang's chest as if you are trying to push him away or you can drape one arm on his shoulder while your hand on the other arm can be going through his hair, pulling him in for a kiss."

"Uh..." You said wondering what you should do as KiKwang pulled you close to him causing you to reflexively put your hands on his chest as the photographer snapped away.

"Hm...HeiMi, that looks great but now just put your arms around his neck with one of your hands going through his hair." The director instructed as you did as he said. "Yes! Perfect. Now act as if you two are actually going to kiss."

"Yeah, Aegi. Act as if you're going to kiss me." KiKwang whispered seductively his lips not noticing the Beast members watching.

"Fine." You muttered pushing his head closer to your face as the photographer kept snapping away at different angles.

"Great job you two!" The director rejoiced grinning. "But there is one more pose I want you two to try."

'Are you kidding me?' You and HyunSeung thought in disbelief.

"KiKwang, lie on the floor as HeiMi gets on top of you." The director instructed as KiKwang did as he said. "Now HeiMi, trace your finger down his chest and lean down as if your seducing him." The director instructed as the photographer was getting great shots.

"Come on, Aegi. Seduce me." KiKwang whispered wrapping an arm around your waist as his hand went up your shirt while his other hand was on the back if your head.

"Omo!" Beast muttered in shock and surprise except for DongWoon who covered his eyes and turned around.

"Shikuro. I feel like we're recording one of your adult videos instead of a stupid photo shoot." You whispered back harshly.

"Splendid job you two. You two are they best I've had. Thank you so much for coming. You can go change now." The director said waving you off and leaving the set with the staff.

"Yah! KiKwang, let go!" You said trying to move away from him.

"Kiss." He said simply, holding you closer.

"Ani. The guys are staring." You huffed trying as hard as you can to pry his arms off, but unfortunately no avail.

"Fine." He said pulling your head down, forcing you to kiss him.

"Mmmph!" You exclaimed against his lips.

"Yah! Lee KiKwang!" HyunSeung exclaimed running over to the two of you and prying you off of KiKwang.

"Thank goodness." You muttered taking a huge intake of air.

"You two are so intimate with each other." Doojoon said walking up to you.

"Hey! I only did what the director said." You complained hitting him.

"But it looks like KiKwang was enjoying it." JunHyung said walking with you to your dressing room.

"Trust me. He was..." You muttered before walking in the room.

"Can we go out to eat after you're done?" JunHyung asked you from the other side of the door.

"What time is it?" You asked changing in your normal clothes.

"Almost ten."

"Araso." You said opening the door and walking out. "Let's go eat and head home after wards."

"Ara, kaja!" He said slinging an arm over your shoulder and walking out of the building with you.


[After Eating and Heading Home.]

"Aegi, where are you going now?" KiKwang whined watching you pack some things in your bag.

"Recording."

"Again? We haven't spent much time together."

"Mianhae Oppa." You said apologetically.

He sighed and asked, "When will you be home?"

"Tomorrow afternoon or later..."

"Or later?! Aigo...nae Aegi is too busy for me."

"Oppa~ don't be like that." You whined pouting.

"Give me a kiss then." He said with his arms spread out waiting for you to run up to him and give him a hug and a kiss.

You just laughed at him and said, "Saranghae Oppa~"

"Yah! Kiss!" He said getting up from the chair he was sitting on and running up to you.

"Hahah! Oppa! S-Stop!" You exclaimed squirming around giggling since he was tickling you.

"Kiss." He demanded.

"Okay, okay. J-just stop."

"There. Now kiss." He said holding your hips as you pecked his lips.

"Happy?" You asked.

"Ne. So when do you leave?"

"Technically in an hour or so but I would leave now to get there early."

"Stay. I miss being with you." He said nuzzling his face near your neck.

"But we see each other every day."

"Alone." He added.

"Oppa, Mianhae. But you know the idol life."

"I know. By the way, can I visit the set of what you’re starring in?"

"Ani. You stay here with the others." You said moving away from him, grabbing your bag and walking out of your room.

"Y-Yah!" KiKwang exclaimed taken aback that you’d walk away from him and ran after you.

"What?" You asked already at the front door, putting your shoes on.

"Why can't I visit?"

"You don't know where it is. Annyeong, Oppa." You said giving him a kiss and walking out the door.

"Aish..." KiKwang muttered, pouting.


So…How’s the chapter? I think it :P
I feel like it was a filler for some reason but whatever~
Next chapter is going to be about Oh! My school! :D
Then after might be a KiKwang special because of his birthday~ ^^
Uhm…I hope more of you readers can comment :3
It would be nice because it motivates me :D
Sooo….Comment? :3 Subscribe? <3 Share? x3