No Be Mean To Umma!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhhgxDXXUH4 [LMAO Gotta love them ^^]


Comments:

@aegyoattack : Haha I know some tagalog but not a lot. I'm practically trying to teach myself. But I know what you mean haha xD and thanks!
@Aliiceex33 : ^^ Thank you! <3 you're the best :D I'm glad you like my stories :D
@
aphrodicca : Awww~ Thanks <3 That means a lot haha xD I;m glad you like my stories though :D
@bgirl_king : It's fine no worries ^^ It's better late than never right :D Ah~ Thanks ^^ I'm glad you like the story, marcos and Kimi hehehe~ Happy New Year to you too :D
@
BooJen : Aww~ Thanks ^^ and anticipate an update kekeke~
@CrazyPanda105 : Awww You're soo lucky thoughhhhh! LMAO haha xD YoSeob not cute hahaha that's hilarious. He's not even my bias so I don't really care no offense though. How was your new years though and no worries I was like that too. I was a lonely kid waiting for new years to come xD Ohh~ I hope everyone has a good year xD mine started out bad though because of school xD
@crystalizelove : Happy New Year to you too! ^^ and Yep! Dirty dancing haha xD how was your New Year?
@cupidzangel : LMAO haha I should xD Haha They did meet in chapter one in a weird way too :D OMG OMG OMG I can't wait for BigBang's new album hehehe~ HyunSeung and his overprotectiveness haha xD I loved that part <3 2NE1 is the best for world domination haha xD How was your new years?
@-carpedium : O_o Really? and thanks! I'm glad you like it ^^ Haha yesh~ I love too many groups to keep them out haha xD
@disfunctional : Haha yes dirty dancing ^^ kekeke~ LMAO gotta love Beast right haha xD It's too hard to choose from them xD even though for my KiKWang a little bit better than most of them in my opinion kekeke~ But I like all the rest equally :D
@ilovekwangie : Kekekek~ Gotta love Kimi with anyone haha xD Poor loner DongWoon :P Thanks and how was your new years?
@infinity513 : Yup! She is but it's going to be short cause I can't think of anything for it >__<; Gah~ Fail! LMAO EunHyunk and Leeteuk's intros haha xD Let's just say HyunMi's house is either the same size as the White House or bigger haha xD Yay~ Supporter for the new story haha xD and Sorry for a slow update xP school right now and I have finals in two weeks I think xP not fun...Oh~ and Happy New Year to you too! How was yours? and to be honest there really aren't any...yet kekeke~ OMG we have the same Biases!
@katastrophick : Thanks! ^^ and Happy New Years to you too hahahha xD 
@kprincess1995 : Haha I said that it wasn't bad didn't I ;D I love Kimi too cute haha
@LashaYoSeob12 : Oh~ Yay~ I'm glad you like it ^^ I hope you can read my other story too!
@mini-cupcakes : Thanks and I know right haha
@nadya1989 : OMG you're a psychic haha jk jk LMAO Gotta love Daesung haha XD kekeke~
@superTHUNDERfishie : Thanks and yesh~ dirty dancing hehehe~ You can have DongWoon but only if he agrees to it haha xD Aww~ Thanks and same to you! ^^
@TVMBLEASTat2pMSHINes : Hmm...You changed your username..why? Haha I should make him more jealous then haha xD OMG haha yes grinding and should I put that in detail xD jk jk HAHAHAHA LMAO You're not lame no worries I think I'm more lame than you can or would ever be haha xD Oh~ and thanks kekekke~ I tyr my best to keep the chapters good ^^
@Unattractive: Haha that's true xD But I think I'll do a HyunSeung first and then do another KiKwang fic haha xD
@
winterflowr : LMAO yesh! She is cute and the combination of them and the name haha xD She's awesome haha and you're welcome ^^ I hope you can comtinue reading this story ^^
@xadrimusicx : Haha how was your new year? and hehehe~ I couldn't think of anyone better for JunHyung xD

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 140+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

KiKwang released the kiss and huskily said, “Happy New Years, Babe.”

“Happy New Years…” You whispered pulling him in for another kiss.


[Morning. Time - 11:45 a.m.]

I'm so crazy crazy crazy (clap clap clap clap mad man)
crazy crazy crazy (clap clap clap clap mad man)
meomchul su eomnabwa michyeoganeun nal jom bwaba
Ja kkuman naega neol gieokhae ulgo utgo~

“Jagi…Just leave it…” KiKwang said hugging your waist so you wouldn’t be able to get up.

“It’s C.A.P…I told him I’d get Kimi around this time though…” You said not wanting to get up.

“When are her parents coming back?” KiKwang asked as your phone kept ringing.

“Next week. We have to start filming this week though.” You said turning around, now facing him.

“Does that mean we have to wake up early every day?” KiKwang asked groaning.

“Something like that.” You said rubbing your eyes.

“Ugh….But I have a schedule to go.”

“Hey…Go to your room now…I’m going to take a shower.” You said getting up only to be pulled back down.

“Aniyo. Kiss first.” KiKwang said holding you down.

“Aish…” You muttered and kissed him on the cheek. “Now let go. I have to call C.A.P. back and take a shower.”

“Fine fine. I’m going to choose what you wear today though.” KiKwang told you as you walked to the bathroom.

“Okay. Let it be something appropriate. You have to go to your schedule soon and Kimi is coming in less than an hour.” You said before getting in the shower.

“Ne…Ne.”


[Beast’s Schedule. Time – 2:15 p.m.]

“We are now off to see Beast Appas!” You whispered to the cameraman who was following you.

“Are you going to surprise them with Kimi?” The PD asked.

“Ne. I’m going to tell Kimi to go in their room alone and say that she came to visit them by herself.” You said chuckling.

“Would they believe that?”

“Oh…Possibly. Oppas are naïve at times but the only people that won’t believe it is my brother and possibly JunHyung.”

“Why only them?”

“They basically know what goes on through my mind.” You said arriving at Beast’s waiting room.

“Are you putting your plan in action now?”

“Ne.” You said nodding. You turned to Kimi and said, “Kimi, go in Beast Appa’s room and say hi. Umma will be right back. Tell Beast Appas that you came alone araso?”

“Ne Umma!” Kimi said knocking on the door. Kimi then opened the door to Beast’s room and went in. You quickly walked away as one of the cameramen stayed with you to continue recording. The other cameraman stayed with Beast to record them.

“Where are you going now?” The PD asked you.

“I’m going to visit my dongsaengs so Beast believes what Kimi says. Knowing them, one of them is going to come outside and look to see if I’m actually here or not.” You said quickly turning left.

“Oh. You have good timing.” The PD said as Beast’s door swung open.

You chuckled at her reaction and said, “I’m just ninja.”

“What about you being a ninja, Noona?” L.Joe asked as you arrived near their room.

“Everyone, this is my ninja apprentice L.Joe of Teen Top!” You said to the camera as L.Joe smiled to the camera.

“Noona, aren’t you filming Hello Baby?” C.A.P. asked as you nodded.

“Where’s the baby?” ChangJo asked but then commented, “Nice shirt.”

“She’s with Beast right now. I’m playing a ‘trick’ on them. And thanks.” You said putting air quotes around the word trick.

“Noona, you are so ninja!” Ricky said laughing.

“Do you want to visit your sunbaes?” You asked them since they were just sitting around.

“Ne!” They all said excitedly.

“But I thought you all like TOP Oppa.” You said smirking.

“Noona!” They all complained as you laughed and said, “I know. I know. I’m just kidding. Now come on! We are off on an adventure!”

“Ne Noona!” They all said following behind out as the PD asked them, “How close are you with HeiMi-ssi?”

“We are really close to Noona.” C.A.P. told the PD.

“The first time we met was when L.Joe said that he knew her as we were all watching TV back at the dorm.” Chunji added.

“At first we didn’t believe him, but when he got a call from HeiMi congratulating us, we had no other choice but to believe him.” Ricky said.

“So who is the closest to her after L.Joe?” The PD Noona asked.

“C.A.P.” Everyone said honestly causing the PD to chuckle.


[With Beast.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

Kimi knocked on the door and went inside.

“Oh! Kimi-ah~” Beast exclaimed as Kimi walked to the couch and climbed on KiKwang’s lap.

“Is it just me or does she seems a bit surprised.” Doojoon asked aloud.

“It’s her first time in the studio and there’s a lot of people so that might be why.” JunHyung said.

“Hyung, do that one thing…free drop!” DongWoon said telling KiKwang who was currently playing with Kimi.

KiKwang looked shocked at DongWoon’s request but got up anyways.

“Kimi-ah, we’re going up…1…2…3!” KiKwang said ‘throwing’ Kimi in the air and catching her. Kimi giggled and told him to do it again.

KiKwang did it again and Kimi smiled and giggled. HyunSeung then said, “Kimi-ah~ I got you something.” And walked over to her and gave her a bracelet.

“Wah~!” Kimi said awing at the bracelet. “Komawo Appa!”

Suddenly, KiKwang picks Kimi up and walks somewhere.

“Oh! Where’s he going?” YoSeob asked following KiKwang.

A couple minutes later, KiKwang gave Kimi a tour of the place. He was walking back to Beast’s room when he saw 4minute.

“Who is this? Whose baby is this?” 4minute asked KiKwang and YoSeob.

“This is the baby we’re taking care of.” YoSeob said smiling.

4minute gasped and said, “Aww! She’s so cute. What’s her name?”

“Her name is Kimi. Kimi-ah say hi to your unnies.” YoSeob said as Gayoon and HyunAh shook her hand.

“Wah~ She looks like you.” JiHyun said as the others laughed.

“I thought she was your daughter.” SoHyun said laughing.

After talking with 4minute, KiKwang and YoSeob had to go back to the room.

“Kimi-ah say bye-yeom!” KiKwang instructed.

“Bye-yeom~” Kimi said cutely, waving.

They arrived back at Beast room and KiKwang immediately went to the couch to lie down.

“Appa!” Kimi exclaimed climbing on KiKwang tummy and poking his cheek.

“We’re here!” Beast heard HyunMi exclaim.

‘We? Who’s she with?’ KiKwang thought as Kimi jumped off.


[Back With You.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“We’re here!” You exclaimed walking right in Beast’s room.

“Umma!” Kimi said jumping off of KiKwang and running towards you.

“Annyonghaseyo!” Teen Top said bowing.

“Annyeong!” Beast said cheerfully.

“You were here all along weren’t you?” JunHyung asked knowingly.

 “Ne. Were you the one who came out of the room?” You asked him.

“Aniyo. I just had a feeling. HyunSeung went to go check.”

“Guess what we’re doing when you’re all done with your schedule.” You said smiling.

“Back home to sleep?” Doojoon asked butting in.

“Aniyo.” You said in kiddy voice.

“Then where are we going?” DongWoon asked.

“Kimi! Come here please. You’re Appas are being mean.” You said as she immediately came over.

“Aniyo Appa! No be mean to Umma!” Kimi said pouting.

“Mwoh?! We weren’t being mean to Umma.”  Doojoon said shocked.

“Kimi-ah~” KiKwang said nicely before Kimi started a tantrum.

“Ne Appa?” Kimi said cutely.

“Do you know where we are going after Appas are done with our schedule?” KiKwang asked her picking her up.

“Ne. Umma said not to tell! Mehrong~!” Kimi said sticking her tongue out as you quickly grabbed Kimi, gave her to JunHyung and hid behind HyunSeung.

“Mimi-ah~” KiKwang said approaching you and HyunSeung.

“Oppa, keep him away so I can run away.” You whispered to HyunSeung.

“Araso but get some snacks while you’re gone. Take one of the guys with you, arachi?” HyunSeung said quiet enough for KiKwang not to hear.

“Ne Oppa.” You told him. “Just make sure Kimi doesn’t say anything about where we’re going after your schedule.”

“Araso.” He said as you ran out of the room and grabbed L.Joe’s wrist in the process when you found and opening.

“Noona, where are we going?” L.Joe asked running with you.

“We are going to get some snacks before you and Beast Oppas go on.” You said turning left.

“I’m guessing the snacks are in your car.” L.Joe guessed.

“Yup.” You said now walking.


After Beast schedule, you and Beast went to the place you promised Kimi.

“Wah~!!” Kimi said excitedly, running away.

“Oh! We’re back here again.” DongWoon said bewildered.

“You guys have been here before?” You said confused.

“Ne~” They all chorused.

“Chincha? When was this?”

“We came here for MTV Beast Almighty.” KiKwang explained.

“Ah~ I see. Well…I’m going to find Kimi before she starts crying.” You said walking away.

“I’m going to go follow her.” KiKwang said leaving also causing the cameramen to follow him and leave the rest of Beast alone.

“You know I kinda wonder if fans think they’re going out.” HyunSeung said aloud.

“Either they accept the fact of them dating or they think the confession was just in the moment kind of thing.” DongWoon said.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter. It seems as if KiKwang and HyunMi are keeping it a secret.” JunHyung said looking over at the two of you.


Ahh~ Boring chapter right? :/
But don’t worry I’ll be posting another chapter really soon hehehe~
Sorry about it :P Busy with school *sigh*
School isn’t really fun anymore… I miss break TT__TT



Anyways…Comment? Subscribe? Rant ^^