How Did This Happen?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69K9kiqsL0 [LMAO haha I love their reactions]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : Haha seriously?! Soo Lucky~! I want some food now xP haha jk jk *gasp* really?! Is he going to ask you gout or something ^^ I hope so ;D Haha YoWoon's letter is the best haha xD I didn't finish my halloween candy since my sister took them xP 8D DongWoon's goign to the top haha xD It's hard to choose between all of them xD but KiKwang's still the first haha xD Ohh~ Dancing's fun haha ^^
@crystalizelove : Yay~ new reader ^^ I hope subscribed to follow along with the updates ^^...O_O how loong did it take you to read all of the chapters? And don't worry~ Here's the update haha ^^
@cupidzangel : I'm Sorry >__< It'll get better soon though :D Haha  yes she did ^^ I hope I don't get a writer's block though >__< Gah~ I've been getting those alot lately though...
@disfuncshional : I know. ㅠ.ㅠ ..I feel bad for doing thus to him >__< Haha you're welcome ^^ And no worries! You don't have to rush yourself :D It's really good so far though! UNNIE~ HWAITING!!! Hehe~
@Hello_Angel : *sigh*...Poor KiKwang :( If only he hadn't done what he did...But at least he told the other's right :D And thanks haha xD I'm glad you like them xD
@icemochi18 : O_O really?! I'm sorry ㅠ.ㅠ...Really?! Mee too! I felt bad making her a 'bad' character :( well...along with KiKwang that is..Haha Dongwoons expressions are interesting haha xD
@
iluvpocky93 : I know what you mean xD I get those feelings at times too haha xD Spoiler..well not really but a new character will pop up hehe~ And don't worry some good stuff will happen haha xD WonBin Biass~ haha I like it ^^ and I will!
@infinity513 : Poor Kwang though...At least he feels horrible..xP I feel bad for him...but then again other good kinds of things shall happen haha xD And thanks xD same-aged Ate~ haha xD
@KDSpringChoonHee : Speechless in a good way? ^^ And haha that's my favorite marco for DongWoon xD haha
@mini-cupcakes : I knowwwww~ ㅠ.ㅠ What's even worse is that YoSeob and DongWoon are too 'innocent' to figure it out xP Don't worry about it ^^ Great things come in store for those who wait! Woah~ That was weird coming from me xP
@mzyingying : I know! KiKWANGGG~~~ Get her back! JEBAL!..ㅠ.ㅠ..I hope she can forgive him too...Oh~ You can expect an update on....Friday I think haha xD I have soo much time on my hands when break starts ^^...hopefully haha
@ohemgeeitsangie : Awww~ I know~ ㅠ.ㅠ I'm sorry for making them break up >__< but don't worry good things shall happen soon! hopefully haha jk jk good things will happen!
@SillyFrench : >_< I'm sorry! *bow* But never fear! Good stuff will appear! OMG I rhymed! :D and haha she shall come back hopefully! xD jk jk she will! Thanks for reading! :D
@
superTHUNDERfishie : xD I know what you mean. And don't worry some good stuff will happen ^^
@xadrimusicx : Haha I know right xD But don't worry! Hopefully some good stuff can happen hehe! xD And yes! HeiMi/HyunMi is stubborn xD she's kinda like me xD

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 100+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

‘…I hella screwed up this time…’KiKwang thought dropping the letter on his desk as tears ran down his cheeks and coved his face. ‘Jagiya…I didn’t forget about our monthaversary...The box you found was for you…Nado Bogoshipda…Please come back to me…’


[America. Time – 9:00 a.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘First day in back America…I wonder how this is going to be..’ You thought smiling.

You were walking around town looking around at the shops since you arrived earlier than expected. After a couple of hours of wandering around, you accidentally bumped into someone causing you to fall instead of the person you bumped into.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” You said as the guy offered to help you up.

“It’s fine don’t worry. No harm done right.” The person said as you were ‘dusting’ yourself off.

“Thanks.” You said looking up smiling. ‘Omg..That’s…’

“You’re welcome. I’m Jay Park and you?” THE Jay Park said smiling back.

“HyunMi Jang but you can call me Mini or Mimi.” You said.

“HyunMi Jang? Wait you’re HeiMi!” Jay said shocked.

“Shhhh! Not so loud!” You said dragging him over to a café.

“Opps..My bad.” Jay said sheepishly. “What are you doing in America?”

“Promotions.” You said simply. “But besides that do you want anything to drink?”

“Sure. But I’ll pay.” He said. “What do you want?”

“Fine. Just get me a Peppermint Hot Chocolate please. I’ll go find us a seat.” You told him walking off.

After getting your drinks, the two of you sat down and got to know each other better.

“So…Why’d you become an artist?” Jay asked as he brought over your drinks.

“I felt alone when my brother left..” You said sighing.

“You have a brother?” Jay asked.

“Ne. I announced it on Music Bank yesterday.” You said smiling.

“Oh~ I remember now. Your brother is Jang HyunSeung of Beast right?”

“Ne.” You said laughing.

A couple hours had passed and you and Jay got to know each other better. But unfortunately, your conversation had to be cut short due to your schedules and practices.

And then he asked, “Hey, before I go…Can I get your number?”

“Sure.” You said as the two of you exchanged phones and took a picture.

“I’ll see you around?” Jay asked you before leaving.

“Most likely. Just give me a call and we can hang out.” You said waving.

“Okay. See you later then.” He said walking away.

‘I wonder how Beast is holding up without me…’ You thought walking to a game store.


[One Week Later with Beast. Time - 2:00 p.m.]

“Guys…What should we do?” YoSeob asked whispering to his Hyungs.

“Just leave him be. It’s his problem...He shouldn’t have done what he did.” HyunSeung said staring at the moping KiKwang in the gazebo in the backyard.

“But-…” DongWoon said trying to ask something.

“No. Just leave him be.” HyunSeung said staring DongWoon and YoSeob down.

“Araso..If you say so…” YoSeob said sighing leaving the room with DongWoon.

“Yah! We can’t do that! You know what HyunMi said.” JunHyung whispered harshly at HyunSeung.

“She only said to take care of him and have him be healthy.” HyunSeung whispered back.

“We already went over this! And he isn’t healthy! Just look at him!”

“He’s fine. We just have to make sure that he doesn’t faint on stage…”

“Aish…I thought you already forgave him!"

"I did."

"Sure you did..."

“Fine…I’ll go make something…” He said walking away then mumbling, "And maybe shove it down his throat..."


[Back to You.] [Haha 2PM's Song xD]

Two weeks had already passed and it was already time for you to go to Japan for the other part of your promotions. You and Jay practically spend the weeks hanging out together or with his AOM members at any break or day off you two had. And you two would be walking around the town or having a dance off in the practice rooms.

You sighed and said, “It’s been fun Jay. I’ll miss you and the others too.”

“Don’t worry. We’ll see each other soon. And besides, if you ever need someone to talk to, you always have me and the others right?” He said trying to be optimistic.

“Awww~ Jayy~” You said hugging him.

“Hey. Calm down now.” He said chuckling, patting you on the back.

“I’m gonna miss you~” You said releasing the hug.

“I’m gonna miss you too.” He said smiling. “I’ll make sure to try and visit okay?”

“Okay, Jay~. See you soon!” You said as the called for your flight. “Bye Guys! I’ll miss you too!”

“GROUP HUG!” Gil and ChaCha exclaimed before you could walk away.

“Ahh!!” You exclaimed as you got glomped by the whole group, who was laughing at you.

“Come on guys. Get off. We have to go now.” Your manager said helping you up.

“Sorry…” They all said, then giving you individual hugs.

“It’s fine no worries.” You said smiling. “Anyways I’ll miss you guys!”

“We’ll miss you too!” They all said in unison as they watched you walk towards your gate.

‘I’m gonna miss her…’ They all thought.


[On A Plane To Korea.]

‘I can’t believe it has already been a month and a half…’ You thought to yourself in disbelief as you were sitting on your jet going back to Korea. [P.S. Sorry for skipping time a lot >__<]

“HyunMi. Go to sleep.” You heard you manager say on the other side of the jet.

“Araso Appa…” You said still thinking until…

“I’m serious, HyunMi. Go to sleep if you want to have enough energy to hang out with your Oppas.” You manager said 'glaring' at you.

“Araso. Araso. I’ll go to sleep.” You said defeated, sighing.

But as you fell asleep, only one thought came to mind, ‘Is KiKwang doing well?’


[With Beast. Time – 12:00 p.m.]

“Hey guys, where’s the butler?” HyunSeung asked sitting down on the couch.

“Mollayo. Go ask one of the maids.” Doojoon said watching tv.

“It’s a good thing that manager Hyung gave us the day off.” JunHyung said aloud, sighing in relief.

“Why do you say that?” HyunSeung asked turning to look at JunHyung.

“Have you seen our dongsaengs?” JunHyung asked questionably.

“Ani. Why?”

“They all passed out from lack of sleep…well except for YoSeob. He’s too energetic.” JunHyung said rolling his eyes at the thought of YoSeob running around the house.

“Omo. Omo. Omo. Have you guys seen KiKwang?” Doojoon asked butting in the conversation.

“Aniyo. Wae Hyung?” JunSeung asked in unison. [hehe~]

“Doesn’t it look like he’s taking better care of himself?”

“Chincha? How did this happen?” HyunSeung asked surprised.

“Mollayo. But it's good to have the..” Doojoon said smiling.


[Airport. Time – 12:00 p.m.]

“Wah~! It’s so good to be home!” You said happily, stretching.

“Calm down HyunMi. I know your excited but don’t get too carried away.” Your manager said chuckling at your behavior.

“Yeah, yeah…” You said laughing. “Who’s picking us up?”

“YongSun-ssi.” Your manager said walking over to the seats, and sitting down.

“Omo. How can he leave the house with the guys alone?” You thought aloud getting worried.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure the guys won’t burn the house down.”

“That’s what you think.” You said pouting.

He then chuckled at your behavior then asked, “Have you forgiven him?”

You then stopped pouting, stared at the window and stayed silent.

‘To be honest…I'm not sure…’ You thought in silence. Not even bothering to answer your manager.


Uhmmm….Sooo what do you think?
Hehe~ I hope you liked it ^^….even though I felt like it was a filler chapter >_<
Sorry for skipping time a lot and screwing it up >_<
But I couldn’t think for a while so yeah…too much school crap and yeah xP









Comment? ^^ Subscribe? <3
P.S. Who should I post pics of next?