You Sly Fox...

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZo5Ji43u8 [Hehehe~ I’m a happy kid :D]


~~ Recap ~~

“Yeobo…Why are you asking all these questions?” You asked concerned.

He sighed and asked, “Just answer this. Do you want to go public with our relationship?”


[At the Beach. Time – 8:48 p.m.]

You sighed in relief and said, “I thought you were going to say something else.”

He lightly chucked and asked, “Did you want it to be?”

“Aniyo. This question is much better than I was thinking.” You protested.

“Araso. So what do you say to my question though?”

“To be honest…I’m not sure…” You said looking at the sunset.

“Are you afraid what your fans would think?” He asked putting you between his legs hugging you and resting his chin on your shoulder looking out to sea.

“Something like that…” You said sighing.

“Jagi…You don’t have to listen to what fans say. I’ll always be here for here.”

“What happens if fans find out?” You asked sighing once again.

“Whatever happens happens, Jagi.” KiKwang said flipping the two of you causing your back to land on the sand softly with him hovering over you.

“Saranghae Yeobo.” You said as he leaned down to kiss you.

“Nado Jagi.” He whispered kissing you.

You and KiKwang then headed back to the hotel after your mini make-out session on the beach.

“Aigo…I have so much sand in my hair…” You said shaking your head trying to get some of the sand out.

KiKwang chuckled and said, “I’ll be back. Don’t take a shower or go to bed yet araso?”

You looked at him confused and then replied, “Araso Oppa. Where are you going?”

“To the store. I’ll be right back.” He said kissing your forehead and walking out.

‘I wonder why he’s going there…’ You thought shrugging it off. ‘I guess I can watch TV until he gets back.’

-Click!-

-Click!-

-Click!-

This went on for a couple minutes until…

“Oh! What’s this…” You said watching MBC Hot Brothers. “Aww~!”

“Jagi. I’m back.” KiKwang said casually until he saw what was on the TV. “Omo! Andwae! Don’t watch that!”

“But Yeobo you’re adorable.” You said sitting on the remote before he can get it from you.

“Aw…I’m only adorable?” KiKwang asked pouting turning off the TV manually.

“What do you want me to say?” You asked curiously, turning the TV back on.

“Mollayo. Just not adorable.” He said shrugging.

“Fine. My Yeobo is a y beast that can’t be tamed.” You said giggling.

“Oh really now?” He said smirking, making his way to you.

“Ne~.” You replied with your eyes focused on the TV, not even noticing him coming your way.

And just when you noticed him, he already had you pinned on the couch with your hands over your head.

“H-How’d you do that?” You asked wide-eyed.

“Secret.” He teased leaning down so your foreheads were touching. “But please, do tell, am I really a y beast that you can’t tame?”

“M-mm..” You murmured breathless as he kissed you.

He then released the kiss, leaned towards your ear and whispered, “Let’s take the sand out of your hair, ne?”

“T-tease.” You managed to say after he released you.

“But you love me anyways.” He said having the two of you sit on the floor with you between his legs.

“Shikkuro.” You muttered, pouting.

“Mianhae Jagi.” He said chuckling as he was sprinkling baby powder on your hair and giving you a head massage.

“What are you doing?” You asked him closing your eyes, relaxing.

“Helping you get the sand out of your hair.” He replied simply.

“And you know how to do this how?”

“Umma.” He said now combing your hair.

For about 10-20 minutes later, all the sand grains disappeared from your hair and onto the floor.

“Komawo Yeobo.” You said hugging him.

“Chonmaneyo. Now just wash your hair two times and you should be fine” He said kissing your forehead..

“Araso.” You said smiling. “Is it okay if I borrow your sweats? I don’t know where mine are.”

“Ne. Go ahead I’ll just wear them tomorrow when we go to the airport.” He said lying down on the couch.

“Mmk..” You responded grabbing your clothes and walking to the bathroom.

‘I can’t believe tonight is already our last night here….’ You thought sighing mentally and washing your hair.

After taking a shower, you noticed that there weren’t any towels in the bathroom.

‘Aish…I can’t believe there aren’t any towels in here.’ You thought annoyed.

“Yeobo!” You called out.

“Ne?” KiKwang answered from the couch.

“Can you get me a towel please?”

“Aren’t there any in there?”

“Aniyo. I can’t find any.”

“Did you check in the cabinet?”

“You think I can reach that high? I’m shorter than you remember?”

“But I can’t go in there when your…you know.”

“Aish…It’s not like you haven’t seen me without a shirt on!” You exclaimed.

“That was an accident! And you had a bra on!” KiKwang exclaimed back.

“Can you just check the cabinet, please?”

“B-but you’re…”

“Yeobo, I trust that you won’t look. Now can you get a towel? I’m cold.” You complained.

“Aish…fine!” KiKwang said giving up but then muttering, “The shower just had to be see-through…”

“Komawo Yeobo. I owe you.” You said happily as he put the towel on the counter and walked out without even glancing at you.

You immediately dried yourself and changed as soon as he closed the door.

‘Aish…stupid hormones…I shouldn’t be thinking of things like that…’ KiKwang thought shaking his head.

“Yeobo…You can take a shower now.” You said stepping out of the bathroom with your hair dry.

“Araso.” He replied getting up from the couch. “You can go to sleep now. It’s already late.”

“Are you sure Yeobo?” You said accidentally letting out a yawn.

“Kyotpta~” He cooed walking towards you and carrying you bridal-style to the bed. “And yes I’m sure. You’re the one who wanted to do last minute sightseeing and shopping tomorrow. Now go to sleep.”

“Ne Yeobo…” You said letting out another yawn.

He chuckled, kissed your forehead and said, “Saranghae Jagiya. Sweet dreams.”

And with that you fell into a deep sleep.


[Back In Seoul.]

“Wah~ Oppa! We’re finally back!” You said happily walking through the airport to the exit.

“Oppa? You haven’t called me that in a while.” He said chuckling walking beside you.

“Waeyo? You don’t want me to call you that?” You asked stopping where you were and looking at him with your head tilted to the side.

“Aniyo. I’m okay with whatever you call me.” He said entwining you hand with his and walking to the exit.

“Sure Oppa. Sure..” You said. “By the way, who’s picking us up?”

“Mmm…JoonKun Hyung.”

“But isn’t he watching over the rest of Beast who have a schedule today?”

“Ne, but he said he’ll pick us up and drop us off at the house. Then after an hour or two, your manager said you’re going to be doing a video with SeungRi.” KiKwang explained.

“Aish…Chincha? I can’t believe I forgot about that!”

“Don’t worry. Now come on. JoonKun Hyung is here.” He said dragging you to the car.

“Annyeong JoonKun!” You said as you went in the car.

“Annyeong Mimi! How was your trip?” JoonKun asked.

“Omo It was so fun!” You said happily as KiKwang was putting the bags in the car.

“What did you like the most?”

“Mmm…The beach and sights.” You said childishly.

He chuckled and said, “Araso. Are you guys ready to go home?”

“Ne!” You and KiKwang chimed as JoonKun drove the two of you home.

“Hyung, are the others at home?” KiKwang asked since you fell asleep on his lap.

“Aniyo. They’re at practice right now.”

“Mm…” KiKwang responded nodding his head.

“Get some sleep. You still seem jetlagged.” JoonKun said looking at KiKwang through the rearview mirror.

“Araso Hyung.” KiKwang said leaning his head on the window.

An hour later, you finally reached the house. It was still intact and your belongings and bags are now in the house with the help of a couple butlers’ help.

“KiKwang, HyunMi. Ireona.” JoonKun said shaking the two of you.

“Ngh…Are we home already?” KiKwang asked half-asleep rubbing his eyes.

“Ne. Your stuff is already in the house. I have to go back and help the other managers with Beast but her manager will pick her up in an hour or so for the filming.” JoonKun answering KiKwang and telling you part of your schedule.

“Araso Hyung.” KiKwang said getting out of the car. “Annyeong.”

“Komawo. Samchon.” You said following after KiKwang. “Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.” JoonKun said before driving away.


[An Hour Later.]

nowa na Black and white
no no nowa na Black and white Oh
ne motdero je motdero ojjom geuroni
noneun molla ne mam molla we molla~

“Jagi…turn it off…” KiKwang mumbled on your neck.

“You’re practically bounding me.” You said half-asleep. “Besides, what are you doing in my room? I thought you went to sleep in your room.”

“I got lonely and you were warm..”

“Oppa~” You said using aegyo.

“M-mwoh?” KiKwang asked shocked that you used aegyo and loosened his grip on you without knowing.

“Yoboseyo?” You said answering your phone after escaping from KiKwang’s grasp.

“Mimi, go pack something comfortable. You’ll be spending the night at YG to record for SeungRi’s MV.” Manager Appa said.

“Ne…I’ll be there soon. How’s his choreography coming along?”

“It’s pretty good. He just getting stressed that something’s wrong and he said bring your orange Lamborghini for the MV.”

“Mm…Araso. I’ll see you soon. Annyeong.” You said hanging up as you grabbed a pair of KiKwang’s sweats and one of his shirts and putting it in a bag.

 “Jagi….As much as I like seeing your , where are you going?” KiKwang said propping himself up looking at you bent over grabbing a tank top that was on the floor and putting it the bag too. “Nice color by the way.”

“Aish….Why are you even looking?!” You exclaimed immediately standing up, pulling the end of the shirt down trying to cover your lower half, blushing. “And I’m going to YG.”

“Not my fault you wore something like that to sleep in.” He said eyeing you, lustfully.

“Stop looking at me like that.” You said walking over to your closet and putting on some sweats.

“Mianhae, it’s not my fault you .” He said getting up from the bed, smirking at you.

“Yah! Stop!” You said stepping back every time he took a step towards you. ‘So he wants to play huh?...Let’s see how this goes…*mental smirk*’

“Aegi…” He said backing you up to the wall.

“O-Oppa…” You stuttered putting your acting in action as he cornered you.

“Ne Jagi?” He said leaning closer to you.

“I-I…” You stuttered out blushing.

“You what?” He asked leaning close to your lips.

“I-I...Gotta go.” You said casually slipping away, winking at him and rushing out of the room.


~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Aish…” KiKwang said frustrated, running a hand through his hair and walking to his phone.

To: Nae Sarang~ <3

Aigo….You sly fox…
I hope you know you’re a tease!
I’m pretty frustrated right now.
One day Jagi. Just one day and you’ll be begging me.
Saranghaeyo~ <3

‘Aish…Why must she be like this…?’ KiKwang thought sighing, plopping himself on the HyunMi’s bed.

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

From: Nae Sarang~ <3

;D Komawo Nae y Beast <3
And yes I know I am but you’re one to~ ;)
Then again, you love me anyways, ne? ㅋㅋㅋ~
Hmmm…..That one day might be after we’re married ;)
If you know what I mean~ ;D
Nado Saranghaeyo AegiKi~ <3
Bogoshipda~ See you in the morning.

‘Aigo….What a tease….’ KiKwang thought getting off the bed to take a cold shower.


[At YG Entertainment. Time – 9:54 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘Kekeke~ Oppa’s frustrated. I should tell the guys to watch on him…nah…He might need some time alone.’ You thought sending the text and walking in the practice room.

“Mimi!” SeungRi exclaimed running over to you.

“Annyeong Riri. How’s the choreo coming along?” You asked as his new song came on.

“It’s going fine…” He said dancing to the song.

‘Hm…something’s wrong…’ You thought observantly watching SeungRi. ‘Ah! I got it.’

“Oppa, instead of doing a normal spin with both of your feet on the floor, try lifting your right leg up in a ninety degree angle and then turn.” You told him as you were demonstrating it.

“Like this?” He asked doing it nicely.

“Yup! Just like that. Now do it twice and we can start recording.” You told him as Hyunseok walked in.

“I see you’re helping him a bit.” Hyunseok said sitting next to where you were standing.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted him and then said, “I only helped him on one thing since he thought something was wrong.”

“Mm…How’s everything with KiKwang?”

“Aish…You know about that too?” You complained sliding down to the floor.

“Mmmhmm…Almost the whole YG Family told me.”

“Aigo….” You said burying your face in your knees.

“So when are you going to publicize it?”

“Mollayo…”

“Whatever happens happens huh?”

“Ne. That’s exactly what he said.” You said watching SeungRi finish up his dance for the second time.

“Well you and SeungRi should start the filming now.” Hyunseok said getting up and before he left he said, “You going to be on Happy Together tomorrow. It’s going to be a ‘couple’ episode so either you publicize your relationship then or don’t do anything, ne? And remember, I’m watching.”

“Ne Appa.” You said as he left. “Ri! Let’s go! We’re gonna take until passed midnight so let’s get started!”

“Ne!” He replied.

“To the set we go!” You both exclaimed skipping around the YG building.


[Kekekek~ SeungRi’s Video! :D YESHHH! Haha!]


[In the Morning.]

“Mimi…Ireona!” YoungBae said shaking you.

“Nnnghhh…Unless there’s a natural disaster from Mother Nature leave me alone.” You mumbled turning away.

"Go put her in the tub." SeungHyun mouthed to DaeSung.

“But Mimi, it’s important!” DaeSung said picking you up and ‘throwing’ you in the ice cold tub.

“OH MY YG!” You exclaimed jumping out of the tub and running out of the bathroom.

“What about me?” Hyunseok asked walking in the room to find you soaking wet. “Do I want to know?”

“We told her to wake up and it was important be she said unless it was a natural disaster from Mother Nature we shouldn’t wake her up.” JiYong explained.

“And she’s wet why?” Hyunseok asked putting a towel over you.

“DaeSung Hyung threw her in the tub.” SeungRi said lounging on the couch.

“That explains the shivering and the yelling.” Hyunseok said nodding and then turning to you and said, “Go change in the girl’s dorm and then meet me on the 7th floor.”

“N-n-n-ne…” You said walking to the 2NE1’s dorm.

“The seventh floor?!” BigBang exclaimed.

“All of you, don’t you have schedules?” Hyunseok asked with a brow raised.

BigBang’s eyes widened and they all ran out of the room.

‘That’s more like it.’ Hyunseok thought chuckling and walking back to his office.


Kekeke~ Sooooo How is it? ^^
I have more time devoted to my stories this weekend ^^
Anyways,  I should be studying right now :P
And yes I know the random video and the video in the chapter are the same haha





I want.. <3


Cute ^^
Comment? Blah Blah Blah…Etc?