Bogoshipda Nae Sarang~

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WM-r0ZqRw [LMAO xD Gotta love them. I prefer KiSeung though ahah xD]


Comments:

@aegyoattack : Hmmm...I wonder too heheh~ ;D You tell me what you think it could be xD
@bgirl_king : Kekeke~ YoSeob and his fanboy-ness haha is that even a word? xD Anyways xD You tell me what you think happend? ;D OMG I did that too haha xD I love watching JunHyung push YoSeob xD
@CrazyPanda105 LMAO xD I find it funny to talk to someone in a different language and having them not understand what your saying xD Ohh~ I agree with you. I was gonna put Daniel instead of Drama but I flipped a coin cause I couldn't decide xP OMG me too! I get distracted way to easily since I think more about my stories that for school xD LMAO I agree! I just can't picture JiYong serious xD
@crystalizelove : HAha How'd JiYong make you feel tense? Aww~ Thanks haha XD
@
cupidzangel : Is your mom superstitious? LMAO inheirting a trait xD I use to tell my parents that but then my mom started to counter it by saying, "Are you sure you inheirited that and not just picked it up from someone?" xD For some reason I feel like I'm serriously a ninja xD LMAO I love marcos :D OMG I so agree with you! It's like a love-hate thing with fanfics though...because good things yet bad things happen haha xD Ah~ yesh~ HyunMi is the best at planning things haha xD No matter how busy she is Kekeke~ Haha~ Little Seobie gots a girl hehe~
@disfunctional : Haha nice xD and yes it was based off his birthday...I was just a little late on it all because of school :P Ahhh~ that's true haha I agree with you all the way~ I dunno when to end my story though~ xP I want to work on my other one which I am still thinking of a first chapter xD
@Hello_Angel : Haha yes. Yes I do.
@ilovekwangie : Ohh~ I wonder what's gonna happen too ;D hehe~
@ILuvSuJu15 : You think so? ;D
@mini-cupcakes : Hehe~ THE girl ;D IU is luckyyy haha XD anyone would kill to be in her shoes haha xD So..What do you think happened? 
@mzyingying : LMAO that would be adorable ;D They'd have a spoiled yet well-behaved kid in the future. Or at least I hope so kekeke~ ....What do you think happened?
@nadya1989 : In the story yes~ haha xD In real life...I wish ^^. I know~ Poor KiKwang...
@SillyFrench : Hm....You tell me ;D haha It's kinda hard to picture JiYong being serious for some reason haha xD
@superTHUNDERfishie : LMAO haha Seobie is a meanie xD LMAO butterflies from DongWoonie~ xD
@
thesuperwasabi : Keke~ follow Drama if you wish~ haha xD He's a third wheel xD
@TVMBLEASTat2pMSHINes : LMAO she was originally lying her head in his lap and well yeah... xD I think you get it from there haha xD Ahhh~ What do you think happened? ;D
@Unattractive : O_o you call this updating quick? I feel like I take ages. No sarcasm intended.
@winterflowr : Kekeke~ You tell me ;D
@
xadrimusicx : Awww~ Thanks! ^^ And I found the pics around the internet haha it's really hard >__<
@YoruxRuki : Ahh~ yes. YoSeob and IU <3 hehehe~ What do YOU think would happen? ;D

@SILENT READERS :
I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 140+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

"Good. Pali!" JiYong said hanging up.

'I wonder what's going on...' You thought getting in the car you came in and said, "Ahjussi, Drive me to YG Building please."

“Ne Agassi.” The driver said nodding.


[At YG Building. Time – 12:47 a.m.]

“Annyeonghaseyo. Do you know where JiYong and YongBae Oppas are?” You asked the receptionist as you walked in the building.

“Ah ne. They’re in the practice room but the CEO wants to see you first.” The receptionist answered.

“Ah..Araso. Is he in his office right now?” You asked as she nodded her head. Before you walked away from her, you bowed and said, “Kamsahamnida.”

You walked to the elevator and pressed the button leading to YG’s office. A couple minutes have passed and the elevator dinged signaling that it had stopped at your floor. You then immediately headed to YG’s office and knocked.

“Come in.” Hyunseok said as you opened the door, went in and closed it.

“You asked for me?” You told him sitting down on one of the seats.

“Ne. I wanted to ask if you know that your contract is now expired.” Hyunseok said seriously, also sitting on one of the seats.

“Mwoh?” You exclaimed shocked and wide-eyed.

“Ne…It’s been passed five years already and I want to know if you want to work in this company still.” Hyunseok said looking at you. “If you do you can sign this contract. If not, just tell me right now and you can leave.”

“Ahjussi…Minhamnida….but...” You started.

He mentally sighed and thought, ‘Why had it come to this?’

 But you then asked him, “What kind of question is that?”

“Mworago?” He said baffled.

“What kind of question is asking if I wanted to stay or not? I mean…Of course I’m going to stay. This place is practically my childhood and you’re like an Appa to me. And besides, Once a YG Family member, Always a YG Family member.” You said smiling

“Wait..So you're going to stay for good?" Hyunseok asked seriously.

“Of course I'm staying.” You said grinning.

"That’s good to hear.” He said sighing in relief and relaxed. “By the way, did I tell you about your single sales?”

“Aniyo. Waeyo? Is there something wrong?” You asked worried.

“It’s the exact opposite. Your two single albums that you just released are shooting up the charts and at a really fast pace too.”

“Omo chincha?!” You said happily.

“Ne but unfortunately you won’t be able to sing them on stage.”

“Mworago? Wae?” You asked surprised.

“You need to start working on another album. I can tell that you made too many songs and they’re starting to pile up on your USB.”

“H-how’d you know that?”

“I heard you and JiYong talking about it in the recording room when they were recording for their album.” He said knowingly and then added, “And you left your USB drive in the recording room one day.”

“Aish…how many did you hear?” You asked defeated knowing well enough that he went through your songs.

“Let’s just say that most of them are going to be a hit.” He said smiling.

You sighed and asked, “When should I be done with the album?”

“Mmm…I’ll give you a couple months.”

“Months?! Wae? Most of the songs are already done! And the album should be done in about two days.”

“It’s so you can work on the choreography too.” He said chuckling.

“Ah..Araso…” You said nodding understanding.

“Well…You can go see the guys now. They should be in the dance studio now." Hyunseok said standing up, smiling and giving you a hug.

"Ne Appa!" You said hugging back then bowing and leaving the office.

After leaving the office, you went back in the elevator and headed down to the dance studio.

"Ding!" The elevator rang.

'Now onto the dance studio.' You thought walking out of the elevator.

"Unnie!" Minzy exclaimed jumping on you causing the two of you to crash on the floor laughing.

"Minzy! You could've hurt her!" Dara scolded.

"Aniyo Dara. Our tough little HyunMi can't be hurt by your maknae." JiYong said chuckling as he was helping you and Minzy up.

"Geojitmalhajima!" Dara said pushing JiYong playfully as you and Minzy chanted, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Yah! HyunMi, Minzy! Don't encourage them!" YoungBae scolded while SeungRi joined you and Minzy with chanting.

"Aish...You three..." Teddy said shaking his head chuckling.

You, Minzy and SeungRi all looked at each other and exclaimed, "Nerf Wars!"

All the 'adults' looked at each other afraid and tried to stop the three of you from running out. Unfortunately for them, no one caught the three of you in time causing you all to cheer and grab two Nerf Guns each. Soon enough, Hyunseok Appa saw the three of you running around shooting at each other and chuckled at our behavior. He then spotted JiYong, Dara and SeungHyun grab a gun and started shooting at each other too. YG shook his head chuckling and thought of what you said earlier, 'Once a YG Family member, Always a YG Family member.'

"Oh! Hyunseok Appa! Wanna join in?" You asked handing over one of your guns as you were dodging the Nerf bullets JiYong and SeungHyun were shooting at you.

"Sure. Who do I shoot?" Hyunseok asked looking around.

"Shoot JiYong, Dara or SeungHyun. Minzy and SeungRi are on our side." You said hitting JiYong on the forehead and SeungHyun on the back of head while Dara ran away because SeungRi and Minzy were going after her. Hyunseok laughed and asked, "Is this what you all do during breaks?"

You laughed and said, "Sometimes."

CL then added, "We normally have dance battles or make videos."

"Unnie! Do you want to join in too?" You asked handing her your last gun.

"What about you? Don't you need a gun?" CL asked.

"I'll be fine. I can get one off of SeungRi." You told her as Hyunseok was already shooting at JiYong and SeungHyun.

'Ohh~ I can shoot JiYong Oppa then...' CL thought smirking and shooting at JiYong.

"Why is everyone shooting at me?!" JiYong cried out after being hit for the nth time.

"Everyone for themselves!" You and SeungRi exclaimed as everyone just shot at JiYong.

"Yah!" JiYong exclaimed trying to shoot at you and SeungRi.

An hour later, the whole YG Family collapsed on the floor tired.

"Hyung! You should play with us more often." JiYong said lying on top of YoungBae.

"Yah! JiYong get off!" YoungBae exclaimed pushing him off.

-Beep- -Beep-

From: Nae Yeobo~

Jagiya. Where are you?
The others and I are getting worried.
Why'd you leave earlier?
We..No..I’m waiting for you to come home.
I can’t sleep without you! ㅎㅅㅎ

Bogoshipda Nae Sarang~
Respond soon.
Saranghae~ <3 ^^

You read the message and said, "I gotta go. My Oppa is getting worried."

"We'll see you tomorrow with your baby right?" Minzy asked.

"Aniyo." You said sighing. "Beast is going to have her all day."

"And you're afraid they won't be able to take care of her?" Bom asked questionably.

"Aniyo. It's just that they’ll be recording with her this week until the final episode. So I can't see her until after they finish recording."

"Ohhh~ but don’t you see her at your house?” SeungHyun asked.

“Ne but I have to sneak in my own room so the cameras don’t catch me.” You said chuckling.

“How does that work?” ChaeRin asked confused.

“You don’t need to know…” You said mysteriously.

“That basically means she either enters through the backyard or sneak in through a window.” SeungRi explained.

“Shh! That was supposed to be a secret!” You said shushing and hitting him as the YG Family laughed at the both of you.

“It doesn’t matter now~” JiYong said poking your cheek as you swatted his hand away.

“Besides, you have us! Which means you can play like this again tomorrow." DaeSung said hugging you after you stood up.

You laughed at him and said, “I’ll play with you guys if you’re here tomorrow.”

“Yay!” BigBang and 2NE1 exclaimed hugging you as Teddy, DongWook and YG shook their heads smiling.

“Anyways…Guys…Let go…I have to leave now.” You said looking over at Hyunseok for help.

“Guys! Enough. She won’t be able to live for tomorrow if you all don’t let go.” Hyunseok scolded prying them off with the help of DongWook and Teddy.

“Omo! Mianhae Mimi!” They all said immediately letting go as you took a gasp of air.

"It's fine but I really gotta go." You said chuckling.

"Annyeong." They all said giving you individual hugs before you left.

"Annyeong. I'll see you all tomorrow." You said smiling then walking outside.


[At Home. Time - 2:58 a.m.]

"Yeobo. I'm home." You said waking up the sleeping KiKwang on the couch.

"Omo Jagiya! Where were you?" KiKwang said sitting up 'fully' awake.

"I'll tell you in the morning. Let's just go to sleep." You said yawning.

"Araso Jagi but you better tell me later." He said carrying you to your room.

"I will. Don't worry..." You said yawning yet again but then saying, "Turn around."

KiKwang turned away from you and said, "Pali! I'm tired."

"I'm tired too but you don't see me complaining." You said fully clothed walking to your bed and getting under the covers. "Are you coming in or are you sleeping in your own room?"

"I'm sleeping here." He said getting under the covers and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Saranghae Jagi."

"Nado..." You replied closing your eyes.

"Goodnight nae sarang." He said kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight Yeobo..." You said falling asleep.


[Morning. Time - 7:26 a.m.]

"Jagiya. I'm leaving." KiKwang said before kissing your forehead.

"Aniyo..." You mumbled grabbing his hand.

"Mianhae Jagi." KiKwang said sighing, softly pulling away from your grasp.

"Saranghae Yeobo..." You mumbled again before turning away from him.

"Nado nae sarang." He said kissing your forehead and walking out.

You finally woke up about three hours later and got ready to go to YG Ent.

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

From: Baby SeungHyun <3

Aegi Mimi~ Good Morning~
The YG family is waiting for chu~
We're going to have an outing today!
All of our schedules were canceled for it! ^^
Make sure you dress warm though. ㅋㅋㅋ~
So...Pali! And YG Ahjussi said that we'll be gone for 2 days and 1 night!
Don't forget to bring another pair of clothes, a swimsuit, towel and pajamas!
We'll be waiting at YG Ent!
Annyeong~

'Aish...And they didn't tell me this yesterday when I was leaving...' You thought shaking your head and packing your clothes, cell phone and charger in a backpack.

When you finished packing, you grabbed your other bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. You then thought, 'Should I write a note for the guys or no?’ After thinking to yourself for ten minutes, you finally decided to make a note. After writing the note, you put it on the fridge and walked to the garage to start your car and went straight to YG.


[At YG Ent. Time - 11:37 a.m.]

"Mimi!" Minzy and SeungRi exclaimed, running and glomping you once they saw you.

"A-Annyeong!" You managed to say with their weight piled on you.

"I feel like these three are the Three Musketeers." DongWook said chuckling.

"I agree. They always glomp each other." Teddy said shaking his head also chuckling.

"Well...Since everyone's here, let's load up the bus." YG said as JiYong and CL helped you off the floor.

“Komawo.” You told them as everyone piled on the bus.

“Chonmaneyo.” They replied putting their bags on the inside compartment of the bus.

“Mimi-Ah! Come on! I saved you a seat!” SeungRi said opening the window.

You chuckled, put your bag in the compartment and said, “I’ll be right there Oppa!” as you were closing the compartment. You walked on the bus and sat next to SeungRi. But just as you sat down, you and SeungRi looked at each other and exclaimed, “YG Family Outing in motion!” The whole YG Family was chuckling at the two of you.

After staying in the bus for more than three hours, you all finally arrived at the destination where you will be staying at for two days.

“Wah~!” The whole YG Family exclaimed in amazement as each member walked out of the bus.

“Are we staying here?!” SeungRi asked excited.

“Ne. But first we have to go check in and then you all can take a hike on the mountain, go in the hot spring, or do both.” Hyunseok said chuckling, walking towards the hotel.

“Araso!” The Family chimed in unison.

“Well then, let’s go.” Hyunseok said delighted.


So what do you think?
Nerf Wars! I love Nerf Guns xD
ㅋㅋㅋ~
I blame school for too much work but whatever haha xD
Finals are next week so that :(
Here's some of the YG Family :D


Comment? <3 Subscribe? Etc? kekeke~