Cheeseball.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWR9sATYwwQ [OMG LOL~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Take a nap. It'll be a while."

"Araso but when I wake up will there be food? I'm kinda hungry." You asked pouting as your stomach slightly growled.

"Ne, there will be." KiKwang said chuckling. "Now go to sleep, Nae sarang."

"Ne.." You said moving a little to get comfortable and falling asleep minutes later.


[Five Hours Later At The Beach.]

"Yeobo, come on!" You said trying to pull him in the water.

"Andwae! I can watch you from here." He said chuckling as you kept trying to pull him up.

"Yeobo~!" You cried.

"Okay! Okay! Don't cry!" He said quickly getting up and wiping your tears.

"Mianhae..." You muttered ashamed that you cried over something so little.

"Gwaenchana." KiKwang said picking you up. 'I already dealt with the mood swings for almost the whole day...'

"Omo! Put me down!" You exclaimed as he walked closer and closer to the water.

"Whatever you say~" KiKwang said before dropping you in the water.

"Ahh!" You screamed before you fell in the water. "Yeobo!"

"Saranghae~!" KiKwang said putting his arms in a heart shape and smiling before swimming away.

"Yah!" You yelled swimming after him.

After minutes of trying to catch him, you gave up and decided to float on your back.

"Aw...Nae Sarang already gave up." KiKwang cooed as you looked up to find him right behind the top of your head.

"I got tired." You pouted.

"Does that mean you’re too tired for this?" KiKwang asked leaning down to give you a peck on the lips and smiling at you. [Thumbs up for upside down kiss haha.]

"Never." You said as he gave you another peck.

"Good." He said turning you around and lifting you up.

"Why good?" You asked as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Because I love your lips." He whispered before kissing you again as the sun started to set.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He then your bottom lip causing you to give out a light moan giving him the chance to enter his tongue in your mouth. His tongue soon began to fight with yours for dominance as he started to lead you to shore. You then grabbed his tongue as it ventured into your mouth and on it lightly, earning a sensual groan in satisfaction as KiKwang lied you on the towels he laid out earlier.

"Mm...Babe...Not...Here." You said in between kisses as KiKwang pulled away by a centimeter.

"We're only making out." KiKwang whispered winking at you.

"But-"

"You're already pregnant remember? I don't want to risk what would happen to the babies if we have ." KiKwang said before engulfing you in another kiss.

"Mm..." You moaned, melting into his kisses.

geu kkajit jajon shime neol
jabji mot haetdeon naega
jogeum ashwi ul ppuni ni-

"Mm..What is it?" KiKwang asked answering his phone as you started to kiss his neck.

"Yah! What are you two doing?!" HyunSeung exclaimed over the phone.

"Well, we were making out." KiKwang answered letting out a light groan once you on his neck.

"Get home. Now." HyunSeung demanded.

"Wae? It's still sunset." KiKwang managed to say giving out a slightly louder groan.

"Ugh. I can't talk when I keep hearing your groans." HyunSeung complained.

"Then hang up." KiKwang said simply before putting his phone on speaker and attacking you with kisses.

"Doojoon wants to speak to you." HyunSeung said.

"Then put him on." KiKwang mumbled against your neck loud enough for HyunSeung to hear as you let out light moans.

"Oh gosh. Was that HyunMi?" HyunSeung asked appalled.

"Yes. That was her. Now put Doojoon on the phone if he wanted to talk." KiKwang said biting on your neck making you scream.

"KiKwang, stop marking HyunMi." You heard Doojoon's voice command.

"Wae? I can do what I want with my wife." KiKwang said arrogantly.

"Just stop. You can finish you make out session when you get home."

"Fine." KiKwang said finishing the mark he made in you.

"Now." Doojoon said seriously. "Hyung doesn't want the paparazzi seeing you two making out on the beach."

"Okay okay. We're coming home now." KiKwang said rolling his eyes and hanging up. "Kaja, Yeobo."

"Araso." You said as he helped you back up and handed you a dry and sand free towel.


[At Home.]

"KiKwang has officially corrupted my yeodongsaeng." HyunSeung cried.

"I thought she's been corrupted." Doojoon muttered.

"She has but this time I actually heard them making out on the phone."

"Just wait till they get home." JunHyung said chuckling.

"That's not funny, JunHyung."

"My bad." JunHyung apologized as they heard the front door open.

"Stop!" They heard you giggle.

"Wae? You like it." KiKwang teased.

"Yah! Shikuro!" You exclaimed, blushing.

"Ahem!" YoSeob coughed.

"Oh. Annyeong." You and KiKwang said just now noticing them.

"Did you guys go to the beach in that?" DongWoon asked looking at the both of you back in your normal clothes.

"Aniyo. We got bathing suits." You answered as KiKwang hugged you from behind.

"Was that all you bought?" HyunSeung asked.

"Highly doubt it..." JunHyung muttered.

"Ani. We got plush toys!" You said happily.

"So that's what's in the five huge boxes..." Beast muttered.

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Oppa-deul." You said walking upstairs with KiKwang trailing behind.

"Goodnight, Beast!" KiKwang said before he got all the way upstairs.


[Days Later.]

"Mm...Oppa...Stop." You moaned, running a hand through KiKwang's hair as he on your neck.

"You know you don't want me to." KiKwang said huskily his lips before smashing his lips against yours.

"Mm..." You moaned giving him the chance to slip his tongue in your mouth.

Knock Knock!

"Damnit." You both cursed as KiKwang got off of you.

"What?" KiKwang asked annoyed opening the door, looking at JunHyung.

"Oh~ age. Score one for me." JunHyung said laughing.

"Was that all you came here for?" KiKwang asked irritated.

"No. We were wondering if HyunMi wanted to go anywhere because Beast excluding you has to go to CUBE."

"We'll be down soon." KiKwang said running a hand through his hair, sighing.

"You're not going to ask?"

"No. I already know she wouldn’t want to stay home."

"Keurom. I'll go tell the others." JunHyung said before turning and walking away leaving KiKwang to close the door and turn to you.

“Mworago?” You asked since he just stared at you.

"Nothing. Go shower." KiKwang said walking towards you as you got off the bed.

"Yeah, yeah." You muttered as he ushered you to the bathroom.

"I'll get your clothes ready." KiKwang said closing the bathroom door before walking to your closet.

"Mm. Araso." You said starting the shower.


[At Brand New Stardom.]

"Annyeong." You greeted everyone simply.

"Mimi!" They all exclaimed happily.

"Omo! Oppa!" You exclaimed happily as Jaehyo hugged you.

"Long time no see. How are you?" Jaehyo asked grinning.

"Mood swings are the worst but other than that I'm all good. How's Jihoonie and Jiho?"

"They're good. Zico's a little annoying but P.O is a good boy."

"Why do I feel forgotten?" KiKwang asked himself sighing.

"That's because when she's with people she hasn't seen in so long she forgets she was with some one." Taeil said chuckling.

"Yeobo, come here." You told KiKwang. "Guys, if you hadn't already heard, this is my wonderful husband."

"Annyeong." KiKwang greeted Block B hugging you from behind.

"So he's the father huh?" P.O asked.

"Ne. Yukwon come here please." You said calling Yukwon over.

"Mm. What is it?" Yukwon asked.

"How's your abs? Have you been eating well?" You asked.

"Yah." KiKwang said nudging you. "What is this?"

"Mian, Yeobo but I need to take care of my hoobaes." You said smiling. "So, have you, Yukwon?"

"Ne, Noona. I have but not recently." Yukwon answered.

"Have you guys eaten yet?"

"Aniyo." Block B answered in unison.

"Kaja. Let's go eat. I'm sure Cho PD won't mind." You said smiling.

"Of course he won't mind." Zico said chuckling.

"After all, you practically inspired most of us." Kyung added grinning.

"Aish. You greasy pabo." You said laughing.

"Hey, you love us anyways." Minhyuk said laughing.

"But not as much as she loves KiKwang Hyung." Yukwon added.

"Isn't that the truth." Jiho said laughing and high fiving Yukwon.

"Aish...You guys are such troublemakers." You groaned rolling your eyes.

"Does that mean you don't love me more than them?" KiKwang asked pouting.

"Yah! I don't want to see you two become all cheesy. We already have to deal with Kyung being greasy."

"He's the cheesy one. Don't blame me." You said putting your hands up in surrender.

"Yah. You're supposed to be on my side." KiKwang complained.

"I don't take sides. Mehrong~" You said sticking your tongue out.

"Noona, let's go eat now~" P.O whined.

"Araso. Let's go get your manager to drive you guys." You said walking out of their practice room.

"Noona, where are you going? That way is to Cho PD's office." Jiho said confused.

"I'm gonna go talk to him real quick. Yeobo, go find their manager so you can go tell him that we're gonna go out to eat so we need him to drive Block B to the restaurant. And if he says no tell him we'll pay for his share too." You said before continuing walking towards Cho PD's office.

"I just noticed that she's wearing a skirt. How did that happen?" Yukwon asked puzzled as KiKwang smirked in satisfaction.

"Hyung, did you make her wear that?" Jiho asked smirking as he his lips.

"Yeah. She hasn't worn one in so long." KiKwang said smirking back.

"Man, you two are such byuntaes!!!" Block B exclaimed.

"Says the people who were looking at her legs too!" Jiho exclaimed.

"And I have the right to look at my wife's legs!" KiKwang added.

"You are one lucky man, Hyung." Jiho said giving KiKwang a knuckle touch.

"I know but let's go find your manager before HyunMi comes back."


[After Eating.]

"Bye, guys." You said hugging Block B. "Take care, araso?"

"Ne, Noona. Take care of your health for the aegi~" They all said before piling in their van to go back to their dorm.

"Annyeong."

"Ready to go home?" KiKwang asked you as Block B's van drove away.

"Ne." You said yawning while walking to the car.

"Araso. Kaja." KiKwang said leading you to the passenger side of the car and taking the keys from you. "After you, Yeobo."

"Cheeseball." You said rolling your eyes and getting in.

"But you still love me." KiKwang cooed, kissing your forehead as he strapped your seatbelt and closed the door before walking over to the driver's seat and starting the car to drive back to the house.


OMG! I’m soooooo sorry for not updating this story in…
Two and a half months more or less… >~<
Heh…I’m a bad author aren’t I? :/
I’ll try to update this story again as soon as I can though!
P.S. Can you believe it? This story is already a year old ;;~;;