YOU SAENG !

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s619ORsxJbg [High Pitch Contest xD]


~~ Recap ~~

“OMG OMG OMG! Please let HyunMi still be pure!” HyunSeung exclaimed, flailing around.

“Pabo.” Doojoon muttered rolling his eyes.


[With You. Time – 10:54 a.m.]

“Morning, Aegi.” KiKwang said smiling at you.

“Mmm…Morning Oppa.” You mumbled rubbing your eyes.

“Hungry?”

“Aniyo.” You mumbled slightly shaking your head.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Mm..." You hummed in response.

"You didn't eat anything yesterday though." He said curling a strand of hair behind your ear and kissing your forehead. "Come. I'll go make something."

"Araso. Let me just take a shower." You mumbled staying in place.

"Well, if you're going to take a shower, don't you need to get up first?" He asked chuckling.

"Lazy. Let me sleep." You said changing your mind about showering.

“Ani. Go shower.” He said picking you up and walking to the bathroom just to have you sit on the covered toilet seat.

“I don’t wanna!” You complained.


[After Showering. Time - 11:38 a.m.]

“Oppa, do you want anything in specific for brunch?” You asked holding up your towel so it wouldn’t fall.

“You. If you’re on the menu.” KiKwang said wrapping an arm around your waist as his other hand swiftly took your towel off and threw it somewhere.

“O-Oppa…S-stop.” You moaned as he d you.

“Wae? We both know you like this.” He whispered in your ear seductively, then on your neck.

“Oppa, Just…s-stop…I-I…Ahh~” You moaned as he harder on your neck making a mark.

“Now people will know you’re mine.” He said nibbling on your ear.

“You already made too many marks!” You exclaimed struggling against him.

“The more marks, the better.” He mumbled smirking against your neck slightly biting it.

“S-Stop. Can I just change now please?” You asked trying to move his arms away from you.

“Aniyo. You look better this way.” He said turning you around and pressing you against the wall causing you to arch your back since it was cold.

“Aish…” You muttered successfully pushing him off, grabbing your clothes, walking in the bathroom and closing the door.

“Jagi~” KiKwang whined as he heard the door lock click.

“Change, Oppa. Unless you don’t want to eat.” You said from in the bathroom, changing.

“Aigo…” He complained changing into his clothes.

After the two of you changed, you walked downstairs with a complaining KiKwang.

“Looks like you two made up.” JunHyung said smirking at the two of you.

“Yeah. But he keeps complaining now.” You said rolling your eyes. “Did you guys eat yet?”

“Aniyo. We were waiting for you to wake up.” HyunSeung said.

“Mm..Okay. I’ll go make something. Just make sure Mr. I-want-to-keep-complaining stays here while I make something for all of us to eat.”

“Araso.” The guys said as KiKwang complained about not being able to go with you.

A couple minutes into cooking, JunHyung walked in the kitchen, sat on the stool behind the counter and asked, “How did you two make up?”

You sighed and said, “You don’t want to know.”

“Why? Is it embarrassing?” JunHyung asked smirking.

“A-Aniyo…” You stuttered putting the food on the plate.

“Really now? Why are you stuttering? Did KiKwangie go too rough on you?” JunHyung taunted.

“Y-Yah! Shikkuro!” You exclaimed blushing.

“So he did?” JunHyung said smirking. “Did he have toys for you too?”

Your eyes widened and you exclaimed, “How do you know all of this? You’re like some crazy stalker Oppa!”

“Don’t worry, Mimz. I’m no stalker. Your brother is just too gullible to notice you and KiKwang being a little too intimate. Plus the fact I saw your little toy peeking out of the blanket on the floor.”

“Omo!” You said turning a bright red. “Wait…For how long did you know KiKwang and I…yeah…”

“Not long. Why? How long have you two been doing it?” He asked with an eye brow raised.

“AIGO! How come JunHyung Hyung gets to see nae Aegi and I don’t!?!?!?!” KiKwang yelled frustrated.

“…ual frustration much…” You and JunHyung muttered.

-Smack-

“Apa!” KiKwang complained. [It hurts!]

“I can’t believe he’s the upper body in Beast…” You said blankly shaking your head.

“But you know you can believe it since you’ve seen his body a lot.” JunHyung said smirking at you.

“Aish…” You muttered turning pink.

“So..about my question.” JunHyung said turning his attention back to you.

“What question?” You asked pretending to be innocent.

“You don’t remember?” JunHyung asked bewildered.

“Nope. Am I supposed to?” You asked still pretending.

“My gosh…You really are forgetful.” He said shaking his head.

You then blankly looked at him and asked, “You really believed that?”

“Bwoh?! You were acting?”

“Aniyo. I was pretending.” You argued.

“Same difference!” He exclaimed. “Now answer my question!”

“Aniyo! That’s too personal!” You argued back.

“When did you start? Last month?” JunHyung persisted.

“NO! Now stop or no food for you!” You said blushing.

“Araso. Araso…” He said hopping off the stool and helping you set up the table.

“GUYS! TIME TO EAT!” You yelled calling the guys to eat.

“NE!” They all yelled back running over to where the food was almost causing you to fall.

“Yah! Pay more attention to where you’re running!” KiKwang exclaimed scolding the guys after he caught you before you fell.

“Mianhae, Mimi.” They all said as they were eating.

“Aish…You guys are so disrespectful.” KiKwang said shaking his head.

“It’s fine, Oppa. Just go eat.” You told him pushing him over to the table after he let you go.

“But Jagi~” He whined as you placed him in a seat.

“Aniyo. Eat. I’ll be back later.” You said about to walk away until he grabbed your wrist.

“Uh-uh. You aren’t going anywhere. You’re eating too.” KiKwang said pulling you down on his lap and wrapping an arm around your waist.

“Kyopta~” JunSeob cooed making kissy faces.

“Aigo…Oppa~” You whined.

“Aniyo. Eat.” He said putting a rice cake near your mouth.

“We should seriously have a variety show again…” JunHyung said.

“Wae?” Everyone asked except for you who was now eating everything KiKwang stuffed in your mouth.

“So fans could see how much KiKwang and HyunMi love each other and so they can support them instead of bashing on them.”

“That’s a good idea! We should go ask President Hyung!” Doojoon said stuffing his face.

“YAH! Don’t talk with your mouth full!” JunHyung nagged.

“But it’s Dwaeji Kkeopdegi.” Doojoon said pointing to the meat. [Crackling Pork. (You know the food from ‘Idol Maid’ they said they loved XD)]

“Chincha?!” BEAST exclaimed with a shimmer in their eyes.

“There’s some Samgyetang, too.” You said after swallowing the food KiKwang fed you. [Ginseng Chicken Soup.]

“Omo! Saranghae HyunMi!” They exclaimed completely stuffing their faces as KiKwang fed you.

“You know, if you weren’t with KiKwang, I’d love to have you.” DongWoon said winking at you.

“Yah! Eat your food. She’s mine.” KiKwang barked at DongWoon.

“Aish…I was just kidding Hyung…” DongWoon said getting more food.

“Oppa, eat.” You said putting some food in KiKwang’s mouth since he kept feeding you.

“Saranghae, Jagi~” KiKwang said kissing your cheek after he swallowed his food and his lips.

“Seriously you two, not in front of me.” HyunSeung said shaking his head.

You laughed and said, “Just eat.”


[Hours Later at YG.]

“I’m guessing the two of you made up?” SeungRi asked looking at yours and KiKwang’s entwined hands.

“Ne, Oppa.” You said smiling.

“Aww~ My little Hyunie is so deep in love.” SeungRi said pinching your cheek, then turning to KiKwang saying, “You better take care of her this time. If not, you better know that you’ll never see her again.”

“U-Uh..yeah…I’ll take care of her.” KiKwang stuttered slightly afraid.

"So, KiKwang when will the two of you be getting married?" SeungHyun asked smirking at KiKwang.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed blushing harder.

"Mollayo, Hyung." KiKwang answered casually, holding you close to him and resting his chin on your head. "Hopefully soon though. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Awwww~" 2NE1, Beast and Gummy cooed.

"You such a sweet talker, Hyung. I feel bad for all the ladies' hearts you’re breaking out there." SeungRi said.

"There's only one heart I'm taking for keeps and that's HyunMi's." KiKwang said smiling.

"Let's just hope you don't break it." DongWook said patting KiKwang's back.

"I won't. I already learned my lesson from that and I don't want to have that happen again." KiKwang said honestly.

"What did you learn?" JiYong asked.

"I can't live without my baby. She's my everything and I never want to let her go." KiKwang said kissing your cheek.

"Awww...Oppa..." You cooed feeling touched.

"Saranghaeyo Jagi." KiKwang said turning you around and giving you a peck on the lips.

"Awwww~" Everyone else in the room cooed.

"All we need is for him to take out a ring and we'll be set for a new brother in law." DaeSung said jokingly.

'If only proposing would be easy...' KiKwang thought sighing mentally.

"You know, once the two of you get married, how long will it be until we get nieces and nephews?" Teddy asked.

Yours and HyunSeung’s eyes widened in surprise and you both exclaimed, "I'm/She’s too young for children!"

"Unnie, you're twenty already. Next year, you can have as many kids as you'd like." Minzy said grinning.

“And HyunSeung, let her go. She’s a big girl now.” SeungHyun said.

"Twenty is still young!" You and HyunSeung exclaimed.

"But no matter what, you'll still look beautiful." KiKwang said.

"Aigo..." You said at loss for words, blushing and burying your face in his chest, embarrassed.

“You two are so made for each other.” Bom and Chaerin said smiling.

“Of course we are. She’s my baby after all.” KiKwang said grinning.

“Oppa! Stop!” You whined hitting him.

“Yah! You’re hitting him like JiYong hit me!” YoungBae said.

“OMO! Let’s watch that!” You exclaimed grinning.

“YOUNGBAE!” BigBang exclaimed hitting him.

“Mehrong!” You exclaimed running to the lounge room and hooking up your iPod to the TV.

“Unnie! You have it on your iPod?!” Minzy asked surprised.

“Ne! Come on!”

  


[After Watching The Parody.]

“OMONA! SEUNGHYUN, YOU SAENG !” You exclaimed literally on the floor laughing with Minzy and Dara.

“YAH! DON’T TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR OPPA!” SeungHyun exclaimed.

“J-Just because you liked k-kissing JiYong Oppa and R-RiRi O-Oppa.” You managed to say through your laughter.

“Yah~!” He started to whine.

“BBWWWAAAHHAHAHHAHA!!” You and Dara laughed hysterically rolling on the floor.

“Mianhae Hyung but it’s interesting watching you whine since you’re charismatic on stage.” SeungRi said trying to hold in his laughs.

“I’ve raised a bunch of lunatics…” Hyunseok said standing in the doorway of the lounge.

“Saranghae, Appa!” You exclaimed finally calming down, making a heart with your arms.

Hyunseok chuckled and said, “HyunMi, go get ready. You have to do a photo shoot.”


Hm…. I dunno what to say… >__< Fail…Anyways…
Uh…What do you think of the chapter?
Don’t you just love the parody? xD
Mmm…Comments? Subs? Ideas?
All are appreciated and loved <3