You're The Boss.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhK8ox-KHXo [Mirror Mirror~]


~~ Recap ~~

"So what happened?" JunHyung asked.

"Manly urges." Intae answered.

"Eh. That's normal." All the guys said casually, shrugging it off and walked away with a few of the Dalmatian members to do whatever.


[Months Later. Time - 8:52 p.m.]

"HyunMi, you're up for your goodbye stage then you get to have a long hiatus. Make sure you do well." SeungRi said about to ruffle your hair.

"Yah! Stylist Unnie is going to be mad if you mess up my hair." You exclaimed swatting his hand away.

"Make sure you're careful on stage. We don't need people trying to take you away or hitting you." SeungHyun interrupted.

"Ne, Oppa." You said nodding. "But you know I'll always have my guard up."

"But you can never be too sure, Yeobo." KiKwang said as hugging you from behind since you were sitting on his lap.

"Yeah, yeah.." You muttered, rolling your eyes as he poked your side. "Eep! Don't do that!"

"But it's fun." KiKwang said grinning, poking you again while YG Family was laughing.

“Yah! Stop it!” You whined trying to get out of his hold.

"HeiMi, you're up." The stage director announced since your door was open.

"YES!" You exclaimed as KiKwang kissed your cheek and let you go before you walked to the door and left.

In the middle and near the end of your performance, two assailants tried to hit you and take you off stage. But you being you, you just dodge them like a ninja by doing a back handspring with one hand and a back flip when they tried to come back again. After your performance, KyungHo went up to you and asked if you were okay.

"Ah ne...Just a little traumatized." You said shaking your head.

"Are you sure? You're not hurt or anything right?" He asked worried as you both walked down the hall.

"I'm sure. Geokjeonghajima." You said smiling.

"Only you would still smile after that." He said chuckling ruffling your hair.

"Yeobo! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" KiKwang and YG Family asked throwing more and more questions your way.

‘Ugh…Too much noise…’ You thought closing your eyes trying to make the sudden pain go away.

"Yah! Shikuro!!!" You yelled, then holding your head muttering, "..."

"Are you sure you're okay?" KyungHo asked.

"Not really..." You mumbled weakly, feeling light headed.

"Omo! Yeobo!" KiKwang exclaimed catching you before you fell to the floor.

"Is she okay?" Bom asked worried.

"I think she just fainted because everyone was asking too many questions." KyungHo said.

"Let's just get her home." KiKwang said sighing, picking you up.

"I bet this will be on the top of the headlines by tomorrow morning." SeungRi said sighing and shaking his head.

"SeungRi!!" Everyone exclaimed hitting him.

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"You're best friend is in this state yet you talk like she's okay." Dara said.

"She's fine. Besides, she wouldn't want us worrying over her."

"True..." Everyone muttered.


[At Home. Time - 9:39 p.m.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"Wow..." SeungRi muttered.

"What is it?" Bom asked walking over to where SeungRi is.

"Noona, come and look." SeungRi said moving the laptop screen away from him for Bom to see.


[World Star Jang HeiMi Was Attacked During Goodbye Stage!]

 

HeiMi was recently threatened by two unknown assailants during a live performance, shocking the public just days after Taeyeon’s and Wheesung's incident.

While HeiMi was performing her goodbye stage, the first assailant calmly walked onto the stage and tried to grab the singer but failed since HeiMi did a back handspring with a microphone in hand to get away. The second time, another assailant came back and tried to hit the singer which HeiMi dodged yet again doing a back flip. Though it was obviously a jarring moment, HeiMi was able to regard the incident in a cool manner, and managed to showcase her professionalism by finishing her performance. But a few minutes after the performance, fans say they saw HeiMi’s fiancé, B2ST's Lee KiKwang, carrying an unconscious person that seemed to be…HeiMi!

B2ST's Lee KiKwang tweeted, "Don't worry Misfits! HeiMi is a little shaken up but she's doing well! ^^ Misfits and HeiMi Hwaiting. ㅋㅋㅋ~!" to reassure fans that HeiMi is okay minutes after she fainted offstage.

Fans stated, "Aww KwangMi love!", "Unnie, Hwaiting!", "와! Noona, thank goodness you're safe!", "Unnie, hope you get well!", "Noona, Hwaiting!", "KiKwang, you better take good care of Noona!" and much more on KiKwang and HeiMi's twitter.


"It hasn't even been a whole hour since it happened." SeungRi said shaking his head sighing.

"Omo...Should we tell CEO Ahjussi?" Chaerin asked after reading the article.

"Aniyo, I already know." Hyunseok said popping out of nowhere.

"Oh My Gosh." SeungRi, Bom and Chaerin said holding their chest.

"Is she up yet?"

"Aniyo, but you can go upstairs to check." JiYong said walking out from the kitchen.

"She's up but she looks like she might be sick." KyungHo said walking downstairs.

"Sick? How ca- Oh...From traveling a lot?" DaeSung asked.

"Yeah and from overworking herself on stage." KyungHo said grabbing some medicine and a bottle of water.

Slam!

"What happened to nae yeodongsaeng?!" JunSeung asked running in the house with the rest of Beast behind them worried.

"HyunSeung, JunHyung, geokjeonghajima. She's fine." KiKwang said walking downstairs. [Don’t worry.]

"Ah. Here, KiKwang. Make sure she takes some." KyungHo said giving KiKwang the medicine and water.

"Ne. I'll be back when she goes back to sleep." KiKwang said before disappearing upstairs.

"So what happened to her?" JunHyung asked worried.

"She fainted from overworking herself."

“Again?” DongWoon complained sighing.

“Mm.”

“Someone needs to teach her to stop overworking herself.” YoSeob said shaking her head.

“Saeng!/Unnie!” JiEun, JiHoon and Hyori exclaimed running in the house. “Where is she? Is she okay? How did this happen?!”

“Woah.” Everyone muttered.

KyungHo sighed and said, “All of you sit down. I’ll explain.”

The three nodded, sat down and waited for what KyungHo had to say.


[With You. Time – 10:25 p.m.]

~~Your Point of View~~

“Are you feeling better yet?” KiKwang asked you.

“Nghh…” You groaned turning around covering yourself with the blanket.

“I’ll take that as a no…” He said blankly.

“Mian, Oppa….” You said underneath the many layers of blankets just for it to be muffled.

“It’s fine. Just stop overworking yourself, arachi?” KiKwang said moving the blankets so he could see you.

“Araso, Oppa..” You said sniffling.

He sighed, took the medicine bottle and said, “Time for your medicine.”

“But I don’t wanna.” You whined covering yourself.

“Ah, ah, ah…You’re taking it now. I had to wait until you woke up.” KiKwang said pulling the covers down and sitting you up. “Besides, you’re a fast healer.”

“Oppa~” You whined.

“Ah~” He said ignoring your whining and holding a spoonful of medicine near your mouth.

You sighed and opened your mouth to take the medicine.

"Bleck...I hate medicine." You muttered after swallowing it as KiKwang handed you the water bottle to drown out the taste. "Komawo."

"Chonmaneyo. Just gets some more sleep ne?" He said smiling.

"Ne, Oppa." You said lying back down on the bed as he pulled the covers and blankets on you.

"I'll see you in the morning. Get well soon." He said kissing your forehead and walking out.


[In the Living Room.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"Is she okay?" Everyone asked as soon as they saw KiKwang come down.

"Yeah. Her fever went down and she just went to sleep." KiKwang said casually. "So what's with everyone crowding in the living room?"

"They got worried when they read the article about HyunMi getting attacked." KyungHo said.

"There's already an article?" KiKwang asked in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"Misfits and Beauty said you better watch over HyumMi." JunHyung said warning KiKwang.

"Or what?"

"Something about hunting you down and not letting you marry HyunMi." HyunSeung said shrugging.

"Like they can do that." KiKwang said scoffing.

"Fans can do many things, KiKwang. You of all people know that." Doojoon said.

KiKwang just sighed and said, "True..."

“So are all of you going to be staying the night?” KyungHo asked everyone.

“Aniyo.” Hyori, JiHoon and YG Family said.

“Araso. Do you all have rides to get back home?”

“Aniyo.” They muttered looking down.

KyungHo mentally face palmed and said, “I’ll go get a ride ready for you all.”

“How’d you all even get here anyways?” HyunSeung asked.

“Taxi.” Hyori and JiHoon said.

“My manager dropped me off but I get to sleep over.” JiEun said.

“We got a ride off of HyunMi’s car.” YG Family said.

“A.K.A. Limo.” SeungRi added.

“Ah… Okay.” Beast said nodding.

“Well, YoSeob, go show JiEun where she’ll be sleeping. And when I say that, I mean literally show her to the guest room.” KiKwang said looking at YoSeob.

“Ne.” YoSeob said getting up. “Kaja, Eunnie.”

“Mm.” JiEun said nodding.

“So when’s the marriage?” Teddy asked.

“Mollayo. We’re still making the plans for it since she just finished her promotions today.” KiKwang said leaning on the wall since everyone took up the couches.

"Ah chincha?" Hyunseok asked.

"Ne." KiKwang said nodding.

"The car is ready." KyungHo said appearing out of nowhere.

"Looks like it's time for us to leave." Hyunseok said getting up.

"Annyeong Hyung! Make sure you take care of HyunMi or else." SeungRi warned.

"Ne. Geokjeonghajima." KiKwang said chuckling.

"She's in safe hands SeungRi. Stop worrying. You of all people know she's a fast healer anyways." JiYong said dragging SeungRi away after saying bye.

"Annyeong Beast!" Everyone said before leaving.

"I'm gonna go too. Tell HyunMi to call me if she needs anything." KyungHo said.

"Araso. Annyeong Hyung." KiKwang said nodding before KyungHo left.

"Finally, a less crowded room." HyunSeung said sighing in relief, lying on the couch.

"Wow, Seung. You don't like it when YG Family is around?" Doojoon mocked.

"I like when they're around but not when were worrying over my sister."

"Well, just get some sleep. It's getting late." Doojoon said getting off the couch.

"Ne, Hyung..." Everyone said getting up.

"And KiKwang. Sleep in your room tonight so you won't get sick." JunHyung said.

"Ne, Hyung." KiKwang said sighing.

"Hyung, you're not going to die from being away from her." DongWoon said rolling his eyes.


[Morning. Time - 7:23 a.m.]

~~Your Point of View~~

"Yeobo..." KiKwang said trying you wake you up. "Are you feeling better?"

"Mmm...." You grumbled turning away.

"Yeobo, do you feel better?"

"Oppa..Go away." You grumbled with no coughing or sniffling as you coved yourself with the blanket.

'I'll take that as a yes...' KiKwang thought.

"Ireona, Yeobo." KiKwang tried again. "You have to go get your dress fitted."

"But I wanna sleep." You whined as he sat you up.

"Come on. Don't make me give you a shower."

"Fine! I'm up! I'm up!" You exclaimed flailing your arms as KiKwang dodged them.

"Much better." He said smirking, carrying you to the bathroom. "Now shower."

"Yeah yeah..." You muttered turning the shower on and shutting the door in front of KiKwang's face.

"Apa!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"Mian Oppa!" You said from in the shower.

"...You have thirty minutes to get ready and eat so you can get to the place on time."

"Why didn't you say so earlier?!"

"Because you just slammed the door in my face."

"You'll live."

"Aish! Come downstairs when you're done! The guys are making food."

"Ne, Oppa. Saranghae." You said as you heard him mumble ‘Nado’ before the door of your room closed.


[After Showering and Changing.]

"Annyeong Oppa-deul." You said tiredly walking down the stairs.

"Annyeong Mimi!" They all said grinning.

"Why are you guys grinning?" You asked questionably.

"It's nothing. We hope you like the food we made." Doojoon said.

"I find that hard to believe. Now seriously, why are you all grinning?"

"No reason, Yeobo. Just come and eat so you can go with HyunSeung for the fitting." KiKwang told you pulling you to the table.

"But I don't wanna eat!" You whined as he sat you down.

"We know you want to eat, Saeng." HyunSeung said.

"Aniyo. I can't. Stylist Unnie said I shouldn't." You said trying to get up.

"Aish! You already have a y body that most idols want. Just eat!" JunHyung nagged.

"Nice to know you like to describe my body as y." You muttered grabbing a huge load of food.

"That's better." JunHyung said smirking, not hearing your remark.

"Yah! Shikuro!" You said with food in your mouth.

"That's so ladyike, Noona." DongWoon said shaking his head.

"Yah! You eat like that too." YoSeob said smacking DongWoon.

"Oppa! Don't hit him!" JiEun exclaimed hitting YoSeob.

"Apa!" YoSeob whined rubbing his head.

"Well then..."

"Noona, you know it's time for you to go right?" DongWoon asked you.

"." You muttered quickly finishing your food and getting up. "Oppa, Kaja. JiEunie, you can come too if you want."

"Ani, I'll stay with YoSeobie." JiEun said smiling.

"JunHyung, Doojoon, watch them and make sure they doing do anything bad. And also, don't let them close their door."

"Ne, HyunMi. You're the boss." JunHyung and Doojoon said as you and HyunSeung were about to walk out of the house.

"Wait!" KiKwang exclaimed turning you around before you can leave. "Aren't you forgetting something, Yeobo?"


Kekeke~ She’s keeping IU safe ^^
Whee~ I dunno what to say :P
Ehhhh…Fail… >_<
Comment? :3
Please? <3