Omona~

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz2Fgdbj9lc [Woah~ another Mash-up! ^^ hehe~]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 :  Ohhh~ Wait....NOTHING in common? At all? There should be something! xD OMG KiSeungie~ I love themmmm <3 Haha xD KiKwang shirtless w Hehe xD That's the best thing for me to be happy~ 
@crystalizelove : Haha You really think so ^^ 'Cause I felt myself smiling the whole time writing and reading it haha XD anddd Jay~ I'm not sure whether or not I want to keep him in the story or not aha xD Merry Christmas to you too! And you can expect another update tomorrow ^^
@cupidzangel : It's too hard to like only one xD And I know what you mean! I do that at times, but for Beast it's different hah xD and Yeshh~ I know haha xD After christmas though my updates are going to be 1-3 updates a week more or less xP LMAO KiWoon Moment hah xD <3 iKwang Spam is still the best haha xD It's a good thing KiKwang still cares for HyunMi though ^^ hahha DongWoon and his smartness haha xD Being the maknae has it's perks yeah? LMAO The CF was somewhat making me smile as I was typing it haha xD I find it weird for me to make outfits with dresses haha xD I never did like dresses xP Oh~ and you can expect an update tomorrow ^^ hehe~
@ilovekwangie :  I knoww~ ^^ I feel happy inside haha xD lmao and Yes~ KiWoon haha xD I'm guessin you watched the video xD haha lmao 'y' dance and expect an update about Christmas next ^^  
@Kyudream : Kekeke~ I know right ^^ expect and update tomorrow ne? hehe~
@LeahEyah : Haha yesh he is xD He is the youngest after all so he should remember his studies haha xD And thanks ^^ By the way, all your questions should be answered soon~ :D <3
@mini-cupcakes : xD Yesh! A smart maknae he is xD kekeke~ You shall be able to find out soon ^^ teehee~ <3
@mzyingying : No....): well...not yet though haha xD And I'm glad you like it ^^
@ nadya1989  : Don't you just love the KiKwang Spam? haha xD and I'm glad you liked it ^ hehe~
@SillyFrench : Haha no! It's too early for them xD Haha and you'll find out soon~ ^^ But I'm glad you liek the story hehe~
@superTHUNDERfishie : Kekeke~ Will do ^^ And OMG I know what you mean haha xD I'd faint though xD haha xD And yeshhhhhh~ HyunMi is a cute and loveable person haha xD I hope she acepts KiKwang's hear too ☆w
@winterflowr : Haha I'd show you a video but I don't have one for it xP It's possible that their could be but I made the CF up in my mind haha xD Sorry~ Oh. And nope he didn't kekeke~ And you're welcome ^^ Merry Christmas to you too! <3
@YoruxRuki : Haha thanks ^^ and No the director isn't like that haha xD or is he? heheh~ you won't know until you read haha xD And You can expect another update tomorrow ^^
@KDSpringChoonHee : Hehehe~ Glad you like it ^^
@Meldina : Haha you finished reading it all xD haha And okayy~ I'll see what I can do ^^

@Silent Readers:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 100+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

“Omo. Oppa! Don’t scare me like that!” You said hitting him. ‘Hm…I wonder what he’s grinning about…’

He laughed and said, “Mianhae. But you look cute like that. Anyways, do you want to go home?”

“Ne. I still have to wrap your presents.” You said getting in the car as he started it.

“Araso.” He said chuckling and driving off.


[At Home. Time - 10:30 a.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“OMO! When did you guys do this?!” You exclaimed from outside.

“Do what?” YoSeob asked slyly, smirking.

“You know what I’m talking about!” You exclaimed hitting him.

“Okay. Okay.” YoSeob said running away from you.

“We did this yesterday.” JunHyung said pulling you inside the house.

“CHINCHA?!” You exclaimed surprised. “But this would have taken hours!”

“It took 5 hours, 29 minutes and around 48 seconds.” DongWoon said shrugging.

“Yah! Stop being a smartie!” KiKwang said hitting DongWoon.

“Aish…” DongWoon mumbled rubbing his head.

“Didn’t you guys have schedules yesterday?” You asked them.

“Ne. But we finished them early and started to decorate the house.” Doojoon said.

“Wahh~ Komawo.” You said happily hugging Doojoon and HyunSeung since they were next to you.

“GROUP HUG!” YoSeob, KiKwang and DongWoon exclaimed.

‘O_O….Oh no!’ You thought immediately letting go and trying to run. Unfortunately, they already got you and squeezed you.

“G-guys…” You choked out. "Not...a-able..to breathe..."

“Ahh~ Mianhae!” They all exclaimed letting go of you except for KiKwang and DongWoon.

“Guys…You can let go of her now.” HyunSeung said staring blankly at them.

“Aniyo.” They both said.

“Come on guys. Let go. Or you won’t have any gifts to unwrap tomorrow.” You said struggling.

“Aniyo. You’re a good enough gift for us already.” DongWoon said as KiKwang nodded in agreement.

“Aww..You guys are so cute.” You said smiling, but still struggling. You looked over at the other members with pleading eyes to help you out. They shook their heads no which caused you to glare at them and say, “Fine. No gifts for you guys then. I’ll go give them to YG Family.”

“Mwoh?!” They all exclaimed making DongWoon and KiKwang go.

“Please don’t do that!” They begged going on their knees. You rolled your eyes at their behavior, chuckled and said, “I wouldn’t do that to you guys. But now that you let go. I’m going to go and wrap your presents.”


[In Your Room. Time – 12:00 p.m.]

sojunghaetdeon neowaui siganeul dasi jul sun eomneunji
(dasi neo ol sun eomneunji, neol gajeul suneun eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
dasi naegero dorawa my baby~

“Yeah?” You said answering your cell.

“HyunMi, MuBank wants you to do a duet with KiKwang.” Manager Appa responded.

“When?” You asked putting your phone on your ear and using your shoulder to keep it in place as you kept wrapping presents.

“Tonight…”

“Another last minute thing?”

“Unfortunately.”

You sighed and said, “I’ll go. Does KiKwang know?””

“Yeah. His manager is calling him this moment.”

“Mmk. That’s good. When’s my single going to be released?”

“YG Hyung said sometime in January.”

“Mmkay.” You said as you heard someone knock on your door.

“Someone at your door?” You manager asked.

“Yeah. I’ll talk to you later. Baii baii~!” You said hanging up, stashing all the wrapped presents away, and walking to the door.

‘It’s a good thing I finished wrapping everything.’ You thought opening your door.

“Anything you need?” You asked KiKwang who was now leaning on the doorframe.

“Ne. Do you want to go practice for another last minute thing?”

You sighed and said, “Yeah. Let’s go.”

“What’s with the sigh? You don’t like working with me?”

“Aniyo. I just don’t like the whole last minute things.”

“Ahh~. That’s too bad.” He said as you both arrived at the practicing room.

“You stretched and asked, “Do you have the lyric sheets?”

“Ne. Manager Hyung just dropped them off before I got you, but we have to share.” KiKwang said handing you the sheets.

“Araso. That’s fine.” You said smiling.

After a couple hours of practicing, you both memorize all the words perfectly but unfortunately KiKwang still had some trouble pronouncing the words.

“Mianhae…”KiKwang said sadly, feeling ashamed.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. Don’t worry you can get it.” You said trying to cheer him up. “How ‘bout this. We take a break and whatever happens at MuBank happens.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ne. Now come on. Let’s go get some hot chocolate.” You said getting up.

“Wait, are we going outside for it?”

“Ne~ Let’s go~” You said excitedly.

“What about the others?”

“They can live. Now come on~” You said complaining, tugging on his hand.

“Fine.” He said getting up as you dragged him out the door.

“Are we going to walk?”

“Ne!” You said taking his hand and skipping towards the nearest café.

‘Isn’t she cold?’ KiKwang thought as he was being dragged by you. Suddenly, you stopped rubbed your arms and thought, ‘Damn…I should have brought a jacket before I left…’

-Plop-

‘Isn’t this…’  You thought looking up at KiKwang who stopped and looked back at you.

“Come on. What are you waiting for?” KiKwang said.

“B-b-but…Your jacket.” You stuttered about to give him his jacket back. He stopped you from giving it back and said, “Wear it. I know you are cold.”

“What about you though?” You asked worried.

“I’ll be fine. Just wear it before you get sick again.” He said making you put it on.

“Fine.” You said pouting as he chuckled at you.

“Good. Now come on. You said you wanted some hot chocolate.” He said taking your hand and started walking.

‘I should have never let him go…’ You thought smiling.


[Back Home. Time – 4:25 p.m.]

“YAH! Where have you two been?!” HyunSeung exclaimed as you and KiKwang came through the door.

“Mianhae Oppa..” You said looking at the floor.

He sighed and said, “Don’t leave like that next time. Just tell me where you’re going whether you’re with or without someone. Jebal? You got me worried.”

“Araso. Mianhae Oppa.” You said hugging him.

“It’s fine.” He said. “Now let’s go. We have to go to MuBank.”

“Aish…I forgot about that.” You said face palming yourself.

“Well Manager Hyung is going to pick us up.” Doojoon said coming down the stairs.

“Does that mean Noona has to drive there by herself?” DongWoon asked pouting.

“Unfortunately yes, unless she wants someone to ride with her.” JunHyung said appearing behind you.

‘WTF?! When did he get there?’You thought jumping from the sudden ‘attack.’

“I wanna go with her!” Everyone but HyunSeung and JunHyung exclaimed.

You blinked and said, “Uhm…KiKwang you come with me. We still have to practice our song.”

You walked upstairs to get your phone and keys, walked back down and took KiKwang’s hand and dragged him to your car.

“Let’s go.” You said getting in the car and starting it.

“Can I drive?” KiKwang said pouting.

“Fine.”

“Yes! Now let’s go.” He said backing up the car.


[At MuBank. Time – 5:30 p.m.]

“HeiMi-ssi! KiKwang-ssi! There you are! Come on. We have to get you changed.” The stage director said running over to you and guiding you both to your changing rooms.

After the two of you changed, you came out wearing this. As for KiKwang, he wore a red button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a white-ish silver watch, white jeans and white shoes.

‘Damn…’ You both thought as you took a quick glance at each other.

“Oh. Good you two are done.” The director said spotting you. “You two are going to have your duet right after YoSeob and Drama’s performance. So if you want, you can go practice your song.”

“Araso. Kamsahamnida.” You both said bowing.

“Aniyo. Thank you for coming last minute. It’s a shame Lyn wasn’t feeling well but it’s good to have you two singing in her place.” The director said bowing to you two and walking away.

“You look…very beautiful…” KiKwang complimented tuning away blushing.

“As do you…You look handsome…” You said complimenting him, also blushing.

“Do you want to practice?” KiKwang asked turning towards you.

“Sure.” You said taking your iPod out and giving his an ear bud. “Shall we start?”


“Have yourself..” Hyun Woo [the male MC] started.

“A merry little Christmas~” Min-ji [the female MC] said.

“Here’s…KiKwang and HeiMi!” The MC’s said together as they music started.

[Here’s the song~. If you want to listen to it that is ^^.]

As the song was ending, KiKwang put his arm around your waist, looked at you and kissed you causing the audience to gasp and cheer. The audience then chanted, “KwangMi. KwangMi. KwangMi.” When the audience chanting, KiKwang pulled you closer and whispered, “Would you be my love this Christmas?” You nodded your head as he leaned down to kiss you yet again, but what you didn’t know was that he slipped a ring on your finger.

“Omona~. That’s the sweetest confession someone has ever done!” Min-ji said smiling. “I wish someone would confess to me like that.”

“Anyways, next up we’ll have 4minute, Beast’s DongWoon and Doojoon, Younha, and much more. So stay tuned!” Hyun Woo said winking at the camera as the commercials were put on.


[Backstage After The Show. Time – 7:15 p.m.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

 “KiKwang are you a pabo or what?!” His manager said barging in the dressing room where KiKwang was in.

“Woah~ Hyung. What did I do?” KiKwang said putting a shirt on.

“Why did you kiss HyunMi-ssi in front of almost the whole world?!” His manager asked angrily.

“Easy. I love her. And even if I have to end my career to be with her then so be it.” KiKwang said walking out of the room and going to HyunMi’s.

-Knock- -Knock-

“Hold on.” HyunMi said as KiKwang could hear the shuffling going around in the room.

“..” HyunMi muttered having KiKwang let out a soft chuckle waiting for the door to be opened.

“Are you okay?” KiKwang asked leaning on the doorframe still waiting.

“Ne. J-just give me a sec.” HyunMi said.


~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘Mwoh? What’s this?’  You thought looking at the ring on your finger. ‘OMG. This isn’t the ring from the CF.’

“W-When did I get this?” You asked yourself deep in thought.

-Knock- -Knock-

“Hold on.” You said getting up from the couch.

“…” You cursed, realizing that you didn’t put on a shirt yet. Just as you cursed, you heard KiKwang chuckling from the other side of the door.

“Are you okay?” KiKwang asked.

“Ne. J-just give me a sec.” You said looking for your shirt, trying to stay calm.

‘..Where is it?’ You thought looking around. ‘’Should I ask KiKwang if he has one I can borrow?’

“Arghh!” You exclaimed.

“Are you okay?” KiKwang asked as you could picture him smirking.

You sighed, took a deep breath, and asked, “Do you…by any chance…have a shirt I can borrow?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“I can’t find mine…” you muttered for him to hear.

He chuckled at your answer and said, “Here. Just open the door slightly so you can get it.”

You did as he said, grabbed the shirt, closed the door and put it on. You went back to the door opened it all the way, hugged him and said, “Thank you! But can you help me find mine?”

“Aniyo. We can just get you a new one.” KiKwang said taking your hand and dragging you out of the room.

“B-b-but yeobo~” You said whining.

“Shh…” He said pressing his lips to yours causing you to be dazed, making him smirk in victory. KiKwang then scooped you up in his arms, walking to the garage where your car was and putting you in. He took your keys, started the car and drove off.

After about half an hour, you snapped out of your daze and asked him, “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see when we get there. Now go to sleep. It’ll take an hour to get there.” He said holding your hand.


Merry Christmas~! ^w^

I hope you liked the chapter! ^w^
H
ehe~ Heres HyunSeung and YoSeob!








Dont forget to Comment and Subscribed if you havent! :D