I Stand Corrected...

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJfA2FGTPE [I wish I was there! T_T]


~~ Recap ~~

"Good. Now you know who to come to when you don't want to talk to anyone else. Afterall, I-"

"Oppa, Kaja. I don't want to hear you go on and on about yourself." You said cutting him off and tugging on his arm.

"Alight. Kaja." He said giving you a piggyback ride to the lounge.


[With Beast.]

"Why isn't HyunMi here yet?" JunHyung muttered sitting on the couch.

"Molla. SeungRi must be comforting her and told her to forget what happened." HyunSeung whispered to JunHyung.

"That's possible." JunHyung whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" YoSeob asked curiously.

"Nothing, Seob. Don't worry about it." JunHyung said making YoSeob walk away as Outsider walked in the living room.

"You two were talking about HyunMi, huh?" Outsider asked knowingly.

"Ne." HyunSeung said sighing.

"What's going on?"

"You saw what happened on TV before KiKwang grabbed the remote and changed the channel right?" JunHyung asked as Outsider nodded.

"That's why she ran out?" Outsider asked in realization.

"Ne. But it's normal for girls to react like that when they’re jealous." HyunSeung said shrugging.

"But KiKwang shouldn't be acting like that on TV. That is unless he wants HyunMi to do that to him too." Outsider pointed out.

"Isn't that the truth…" JunHyung said chuckling.

Bzzt.

"Whose phone?" HyunSeung asked.

"It's mine." Outsider said taking his phone out.

"Who is it?"

"HyunMi. She said she'll be out late and we'll see her in the morning."

"Ask her why." HyunSeung commanded as Outsider texted back.

"You think we should tell KiKwang HyunMi's jealous?" JunHyung asked.

"Nah. He should find out on his own."

"Woah. What happened to always helping KiKwang out?"

"That disappeared when HyunMi started to get annoyed with KiKwang."

"Annoyed? More like jealous and pissed every time she sees him with HyoSung." Outsider said laughing.

Bzzt.

"Now what does it say?" HyunSeung asked Outsider.

"She said she’s going to go visit a few people and she's going to sleep with SeungRi for the night." Outsider said. "And she admits she's jealous but she's really pissed."

"At least she admits it. Wait! Sleep with SeungRi?!" HyunSeung and JunHyung shouted.

"Who's sleeping with SeungRi?" KiKwang asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Someone who is really pissed at you." Outsider said, shrugging.

"Someone’s mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong." KiKwang said confused.

"That's what you think but until we tell you what happen then you'll be killing yourself over." JunHyung said sighing.

"But what did I do?"

"Do you flirting with HyoSung on TV ring a bell?" HyunSeung asked.

"Me flirting with HyoSung? Yeah right. I'm engaged." KiKwang scoffed but stopped and exclaimed in realization, "That's why HyunMi’s gone?!?!"

"Wow. PaboKwang finally figured it out." JunHyung said sarcastically.

". . ." KiKwang mumbled pacing back and forth.

"KiKwang, can I ask you something?" Outsider asked.

“What is it, Hyung?" KiKwang asked.

"How many times have you screwed yourself over with your relationship with HyunMi?"

"Too many..." KiKwang muttered sighing.

"And she still forgives you?"

"Ne." KiKwang said innocently.

"Wow. She must be so smitten with you."

"How do you know that?"

"She accepted your proposal." HyunSeung said.

"Stayed with you despite how many times you hurt her." JunHyung added.

"And she already gave herself up to you." Outsider said once he noticed HyunSeung spacing off.

"M-Mwoh?! You know about that?!" KiKwang exclaimed shocked as Outsider smirked and nodded.

"What? About what?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"Nothing you should worry about HyunSeung." JunHyung said chuckling.

"If you say so, I'm going to go talk to the others. Annyeong." HyunSeung said walking away.

"Who told you about me and HyunMi...erm...yeah..." KiKwang asked awkwardly.

"I figured it out." Outsider said shrugging.

"How'd you figure it out?" JunHyung asked curiously.

"HyunMi would never sleep with someone unless she absolutely loves them or she's best friends with the person." Outsider explained.

"Don't forget that another reason could be that she's too tired to move." JunHyung added.

"Anyways, what should I do to make HyunMi forgive me?" KiKwang asked almost desperately.

"Just ask her to forgive you." Outsider said simply.

"You of all people know she's stubborn! A simple sorry won't do anything!" KiKwang spazzed.

"Calm down, KiKwang. The only thing she'd do is the same thing you did to her." JunHyung said.

"Mwoh?!?! " KiKwang exclaimed worried.

“Seriously KiKwang. Calm down.” Outsider said smacking KiKwang.

 “Apa…” KiKwang mumbled kneeling on the floor, rubbing his head.

Bzzt.

“What does it say this time?” JunHyung asked Outsider.

“She said…She going to meet someone you guys know and she knows that I’m telling you guys the texts that she sent.” Outsider said sheepishly.

“How does she know these things?!” KiKwang spazzed.

“Part of being a stealthy ninja family, KiKwang.” HyunSeung said popping out of nowhere.

“When did you get there?!” Everyone exclaimed.

“Woah. What’s going on here?” Doojoon asked as the rest of Beast stood behind him.

“I swear anyone really close to HyunMi is a fricking ninja!” KiKwang exclaimed.

“I think he’s gone delusional without HyunMi next to him.” YoSeob said shaking his head.

“I’m not surprised…” Everyone practically said to themselves.

“So do you guys know anyone that hangs with HyunMi?” Outsider asked Beast.

"Maybe she's going to visit Dalmatian?" DongWoon said questionably.

"Highly doubt it. Daniel said she's tired of them and she'll visit them after the she gets back from the honeymoon." YoSeob said casually. "That is...if there is going to be one..."

"Hyung!" KiKwang complained.

"Come on guys. Stop giving KiKwang a hard time." Doojoon said.

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said sighing.

"So...Anyone else know who she might be with?" Outsider asked.

"I say B1A4." HyunSeung said lying on the floor.

"She knows them?" JunHyung asked.

"She knows almost everyone I know."

"Actually, she knows everyone we don't know." DongWoon said.

"Anyways, what can I do to make HyunMi forgive me?" KiKwang asked pleadingly.

"Date?" YoSeob suggested.

"Where? I ran out of ideas a long time ago since I take her out too much." KiKwang complained.

"Then...Just go meet her at B1A4's dorm and talk to her there." HyunSeung said.

"Won't she just walk away or ignore me?"

"Stop being so difficult and just do it." JunHyung said rolling his eyes.

"But-"

"DO IT!" Everyone yelled.

"Okay!" KiKwang exclaimed, afraid.

"GO!"

"I’m going!" KiKwang screamed running to the garage and leaving.


[With You.]

"Chanshik-ah, eodiya~?" You called out, walking in B1A4's dorm.

"Noona?" Chanshik [GongChan] mumbled tiredly.

"Omo! Did I wake you up? Are the others sleeping too?" You asked him.

"Aniyo. They're in the shower. We were just about to go to your place."

"Chincha?"

"Ne. Well, Jinyoung Hyung is coming. So I'm gonna take a shower."

"Araso. I'll make you guys something to eat." You said walking to the kitchen.

"Noona, what are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked slinging an arm around your shoulder.

"I came to visit. Why? You don't want me here?" You asked cooking yaksik and yukgaejang.

"Ani, ani, ani. It's nice having you here cooking lunch for us."

"Good. It's been a while since you guys had a good home cooked meal from me."

"Isn't that the truth." He said chuckling. “Are you going to the party Hyori Noona is hosting?”

“Ne. She always makes me go. I have no say to whatever she wants.”

"Well, I'm going to tell the guys just to wait in the living room so you can finish cooking."

"Ne. Make sure one of them set up the table before I'm done." You told him before he walked away nodding.

Minutes later, you finished cooking and set the food on the table.

"Guys! Food's ready!" You called out as they all ran towards you.

"Wah~ Noona, everything looks great!" Junghwan [Sandeul] complimented as the rest of them sat down to eat.

"Komawo, Jungie." You said giving a smile. "Now eat so you can see the rest of Beast."

"Ne, Noona!" He said piling food on his plate.

"Hyunnie, aren't you gonna eat?" DongWoo [CNU] asked.

"Aniyo. I ate before I came here." You said casually as you heard someone knock on the door. "I'll get it."

With that, you got up and walk to the door and opened it to find KiKwang. And just when you were about to slam the door in his face, he quickly put his foot in the way and pushed the door open wide enough to get inside.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him coldly.

"Yeobo, Jebal. Let me explain." He pleaded.

"Explain what? That you don't care about our relationship anymore and you want to go flirt with ing HyoSung?"

"Yeobo-"

"Andwae. I don't want to hear it." You said walking away until he pulled you close to him.

"Yeobo, mianhae." He whispered in your ear.

"Andwae. Go away." You said gritting your teeth struggling to get out of his arms.

"Will you just stop being stubborn?"

"Let go!" You yelled.

"Noona? Are you okay?" SunWoo [Baro] asked peeking his head to where you and KiKwang are. "Oh! Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize to her." KiKwang told him, holding you in place.

"Ah~ Araso." SunWoo said nodding.

"SunWoo, get him off of me." You said through your teeth.

"Noona, why must you be so stubborn?" SunWoo asked sighing and walking back to the others.

'Aish...Unhelpful dongsaeng.' You thought as KiKwang kissed your neck.

"Yeobo, jeongmal mianhae." KiKwang whispered turning you around so you could face him as he leaned down so your foreheads touched. [Omg. I'm getting too cheesy here...]

"Andwae! I don't want to listen to this!" You exclaimed still struggling.

"Nal tteonajima.." [Don’t leave me…] He said desperately after kissing you. ‘I can’t risk losing you again…’

"Wae...?" You whispered softly. ‘Am I really hurting him this much?’

"Why what?"

"Why do you always come back to me?"

"Because I love you and I don't want anyone else to be mine." He said kissing you passionately.

"Oppa..." You murmured breathless after the kiss.

"Saranghaeyo, Yeobo."

"Wooo! Go Hyung!" B1A4 exclaimed causing you to blush and bury your face in KiKwang's chest.
KiKwang chuckled and asked, "Are you guys finished eating?"

"Ne, Hyung."

"Did you wash the dishes?"

"Ne~!"

"Araso. Who wants to drive my car?" KiKwang asked.

"I call!" DongWoo exclaimed as KiKwang tossed his keys to him.

"I'm guessing we'll meet you at your house right?" Chanshik asked.

"Ne. Annyeong." KiKwang said carrying you out the door.

"Hyung, let's go see HyunSeung Sunbae." Junghwan said excitedly.

"Araso. Kaja!" DongWoo said walking out the rest of B1A4 following.


[With You.]

"Yeobo~" KiKwang cooed, squeezing your thigh gently.

"Hm?" You responded staring out the window.

"If I asked you to give me a blow-"

"No." You said firmly, cutting him off.

"Waeyo?" He complained.

"One, paparazzi can be anywhere driving and two, you wouldn't be focusing on road." You said simply.

"Yeobo, I promise I'll focus on the road. As for the paparazzi, I don't think they could take pictures as they're driving."

"Andwae."

He sighed and said, "Fine."

"Are you mad?" You asked looking at him.

"Aniyo."

"Would you be mad if I told you I'm going to a party tonight?"

"Where?"

"Hyori Unnie's place."

"What's the occasion?"

"Mollayo. She just told me today when I was with SeungRi."

"Are you still going to sleep with him tonight?"

"Aniyo. Unless you do something stupid."

"Yah~!" He whined.

You laughed and said, "Mianhae, Oppa."

"Yeobo, don't leave me all alone at home..."

"I'm not. You guys are supposed to come too."

"Is it formal?"

"Ne. Which I am currently annoyed at."

"Doesn't she always have formal parties?"

"Unfortunately." You said sighing.

"Did you tell the guys?"

"Ne. I told Doojoon to tell the others."

"Araso." KiKwang said parking the car in the front. "Kaja. I want to see what you're going to wear."

"Wae?"

"So I can possible match with you." He said opening the front door for you.

You lightly giggled, walked in and said, "Araso. Hyori Unnie picked the dress out for me earlier and dropped it off."

"She's making you wear another short dress huh?"

"Always." You replied sighing.

"Noona~ what should I wear?! JiEunie is going to be at the party and I don't know what to wear!!" YoSeob spazzed.

"Aish..." You muttered. "Why won't you be like the others and stay calm?"

"Mimi! Do you know where my tie is?" HyunSeung exclaimed.

"HyunMi! I can't find my shirt!" Doojoon complained.

"Saeng! Where are my earrings?!" JunHyung wailed frantically.

"Noona, do you know where my slacks are?" DongWoon asked calmly unlike his Hyung-deul.

“I stand corrected…” You muttered sweat dropping.

“Be happy DongWoon is the calm one.” KiKwang whispered causing you to laugh softly.

"Woah. Noona, what happened to your house?" Chanshik asked surprised as he and the rest of B1A4 walked in the house and looked around at the messy living room.


So..Do any of you like B1A4?
If you do, who is your bias? Comment below~
…Do you like the chapter? :3
I hope you do~ Kekeke~
Uh…I dunno what else to say…so…
Comment? Please? *pouts*