When Was He Able To Do That?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULSW5ViFUkI [Leader is always right xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Ohh~ can I come?" DongWoon asked hopefully.

"No." You and KiKwang said.

"Aw..." DongWoon pouted.

"But." You started making DongWoon hopeful again. "You can if you promise me something."

"Okay! What is it?"

"I'll tell you later. Just eat for now." You said smiling.

"Ne, Noona~" He said grinning and continuing eating.


[At the Mall.]

"Wah~ I haven't been here in a month or two." You said stretching.

"Kaja. We shouldn't stay long because of fans." KiKwang said.

"Noona, what did you want me to promise?" DongWoon asked.

"You can't tell anyone what we're getting and-" You started as KiKwang stepped in and continued, "You can't tell anyone she's-"

"Pregnant?" DongWoon asked.

"Yeah." You and KiKwang said surprised. "How'd you know?"

"How else would Hyung suddenly get a burst of energy?" DongWoon asked.

"Wah~! DongWoonie is so smart!" You said hugging him.

"Yah. Kaja. Stop making a scene." KiKwang said pulling you off of DongWoon and hugging you from behind.

"Tch. Someone's jealous." You scoffed as DongWoon laughed at your behavior.

"Mian, Yeobo." KiKwang said cutely before kissing your cheek.

"Aish. You and your PDA." You said chuckling. "DongWoonie, make him get off so we can start looking around."

"Araso~" DongWoon said taking KiKwang away from you, laughing.

"Oppa-deul, Kaja~" You said happily, skipping around to the nearest baby shop.

After a couple of hours at the mall, you, DongWoon and KiKwang decided to leave and head home after eating dinner at an expensive restaurant.

"Wow. I can't believe we ate at a high class restaurant." DongWoon said amazed as KiKwang drove to the house.

"Wasn't it good though?" You asked rubbing your tummy.

"Yes! Delicious!" DongWoon exclaimed happily.

"You two are so weird." KiKwang said shaking his head.

"Cause we're younger and better looking than you~" You and DongWoon said high fiving each other.

"See DongWoon. This is why I don't allow you to spend time with my wife. You corrupt her mind with your ways." KiKwang said sighing.

"Wait so you're not going to deny we're better looking than you?" DongWoon asked.

"I never said that."

"Well, you didn't answer." You said shrugging.

"I really don't know what to say to the two of you." KiKwang said parking the car.

"Oppa, let's go see if there's more food inside." You whispered to DongWoon who nodded and quickly and quietly followed you out of the car and in the house.

"Of course...They'd leave me to bring all the bags in the house." KiKwang mumbled sighing, resting his head on the steering wheel after he noticed you left with DongWoon.

"Hyung, what's up?" SeungRi asked knocking on the window.

"Oh, SeungRi. What are you doing here?" KiKwang asked lifting his head as SeungRi opened the door.

"I'm just here to visit. So why are you here and not inside?"

"Just thinking of how much stuff I have to bring inside." KiKwang said sighing.

"Where's it going?" SeungRi asked.

"My old room."

"Oh~ so the babies aren't going to sleep with you and Mimi?"

"It is. HyunMi just decided to have the things we got in my room so the others won't find it."

"Ah okay. Well, how about I help you out?"

"Really?"

"Ne, come on."


[In the House.]

"Yeobo~!" You exclaimed happily, hugging him.

"Hey." He greeted kissing you.

"Mianhae for leaving you to carry all the stuff." You said sadly looking down.

"Gwaenchana." He said softly noticing the tone in your voice, lifting your chin up so you'd look at him.

"Haji-"

"Andwae." He said before kissing your forehead. "Just don't let DongWoon keep corrupting your mind, arachi?"

"Ne~" You said smiling at him.

"Good. Now go talk to SeungRi. He said he came to visit. Oh and tell the others about you being prego."

"Araso. Saranghae~" You said cutely before kissing his cheek and making a heart with your arms.

"Nado." He said chuckling as you walked away to talk with SeungRi.

"Prego huh?" HyunSeung asked smirking, scaring KiKwang.

"Omo! Hyung. Don't pop out of nowhere like that."

"So you got nae yeodongsaeng prego, huh?" HyunSeung asked leaning in the wall.

"Ah..Ne.." KiKwang said awkwardly.

'Hyung, you're scaring me...' KiKwang thought mentally crying.

"How long?" HyunSeung asked looking at his phone.

“…”

“How. Long?” HyunSeung asked emotionlessly.

"T-Two months." KiKwang stuttered.

"Hm...So she was the reason why you were happy..." HyunSeung muttered before nodding and saying, "We should go with HyunMi so she'll tell the rest of the guys."

"Araso Hyung.." KiKwang said following HyunSeung to the living room.

"Yeobo, come here!" You said happily as he walked in the living room.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked sitting next to you.

"Let's tell them." You said grinning.

"You didn’t do it yet?" He asked as you shook your head.

"Tell us what?" YoSeob asked.

"I'm/She's pregnant." You and KiKwang said smiling.

"OMO! No way! Chincha?! Omg! Wah~! I'm gonna be an uncle!" All of Beast exclaimed.

"Wait, how come you're not surprised?" You asked HyunSeung, confused.

"Figured it out." HyunSeung said shrugging.

"Mm..Not surprised. Anyways, Oppa, do you want anything to eat?" You asked SeungRi.

"Ani. Gwaenchana. I just came to stop by to get away for a while." SeungRi declined.

"Are you sure? I can pack something up for you." You told him tilting your head to the side.

"Gwaenchana. I should get going though." He said getting up.

"Araso~ Annyeong, Oppa. I hope you get back safely." You told him as you both walked to the door.

"Ne. Annyeong." He said slightly bowing and walking away.

"So now what, Yeobo?" KiKwang asked giving you a back hug after you closed the door.

"Molla." You responded walking to the living room.

"Think of something." He said sitting on the couch and softly pulling you onto his lap, putting his arms around you.

"Sleep." You said leaning on him and closing your eyes.

"You love sleep too much." He said chuckling.

"But I love you more." You said smiling.

"Both of you just go upstairs and bring your cheesiness with you!" Beast exclaimed.

"Aish! Just shut up and be happy!" You snapped.

"Mood swings finally kicked." One of the guys muttered.

"Come on, Yeobo. Let's bring you upstairs." KiKwang said getting up and carrying you in his arms.

"Goodnight, Oppa-deul~" You said cheerfully.

"It's going to be scary seeing her mood swings..." DongWoon muttered as you and KiKwang left.

"That was actually scarier that when she had her monthly..." YoSeob said hugging a pillow.

"Who knows what's to come now...?" Doojoon said sighing.

"Let's just wait until KiKwang comes back so we can see if he needs help with the baby's room." JunHyung said drinking more coke.

After half an hour, KiKwang came back down running a hand though his hair.

"What's up with you?" YoSeob asked.

"Mood swings are crazy..." KiKwang mumbled plopping himself on a vacant couch.

"You still love her though." HyunSeung said casually.

"Well, of course I do. I just can't wait until those babies are out of her." KiKwang said.

"We all can't wait until the babies are out." DongWoon said, chuckling.

"Until then, let's go make the room." JunHyung said.

"The Yong JunHyung is actually going to do something?!" Beast exclaimed in mock surprise.

"Yah! It's my niece or nephew so I should do something for him or her right?"

"Correction. Nieces or nephews." KiKwang said correcting JunHyung.

"You're having more than one kid?!" Beast exclaimed.

"Yeah. Now, let's go." KiKwang said irritated at their loudness.

"Yes, sir!" Beast said getting up.

"KiKwang, what room?"

"My old one." KiKwang answered.

"Aren't the babies sleeping with you?" HyunSeung asked.

"Yeah. But if you want a moody HyunMi waking up, that's not my problem." KiKwang mumbled yawning.

"How about you go get some sleep and we'll handle your babies’ things?" Doojoon suggested.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you all with a lot to do." KiKwang said rubbing his eyes.

"It's fine. Just go upstairs and sleep. You're going to need it more than us." HyunSeung said.

"Oh! And don't think about working on this tomorrow." JunHyung added.

"Take HyunMi out or something." YoSeob said.

"Leave this to us." DongWoon said grinning.

"Araso...Goodnight." KiKwang said before going upstairs to sleep.

"Let's go get started." Doojoon said walking upstairs.


[Morning. Time - 10:45 a.m.]

"Yeobo, what do you want to eat?" KiKwang asked coming from the bathroom noticing you were awake.

"Mm...Pizza." You said rubbing your eyes.

"Araso. I'll go order some. In the mean time, go shower. We're going to walk around Seoul before you start showing."

"Ne.." You said getting out of bed, slowly and tiredly walking to the bathroom.

"Wait." KiKwang said making you stop and turn around. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Andwae. Wae?" You said looking up at him.

"Kisseu." He said smiling.

"Of course." You said rolling your eyes before going on your tip toes and kissing his lips just to have him lift you up.

"Saranghae." KiKwang whispered in your ear after releasing the kiss.

"Nado. Now, calm Kwangie junior down." You said giggling as he let you go.

"Wanna watch me?" He asked winking.

"Pabo. You better not do that." You said before walking in the bathroom.

"Don't worry babe. I'll only do it with you." He said as you closed the door.

After you showered and changed, you walked downstairs with your phone and bag in hand.

"You look nice. Where are you going?" HyunSeung asked.

"KiKwang said we're going to go walk around Seoul before I start to show." You said as the door bell rang.

"I got it." KiKwang said sliding on the railing down the stairs and walking up to the door.

"When was he able to do that?" You and HyunSeung asked each other.

"If he can do a backflip with no hands, I'm pretty sure he is capable to slide down a railing." YoSeob said walking passed the two of you as KiKwang closed the door with a box in hand.

"I guess." You said shrugging.

"For you." KiKwang said handing you the box before kissing your cheek and walking back upstairs.

"Komawo~" You called out opening the box to reveal your favorite kind of pizza.

"Can I have some?" HyunSeung asked his lips, eying the pizza in hunger.

"Just one slice. The rest is mine." You said holding out a slice.

"Komawo." He said with his mouth full.

"Chonmaneyo." You said with your mouth full too.

"What are you two doi- Hey, give me some!" Doojoon said about to take a piece until you and HyunSeung pushed him away.

"Yah! My pizza!" You shouted holding it away from him.

"Why does HyunSeung get one then?" Doojoon complained.

"He's my brother. Plus it's our favorite. Go away." You said taking another bite.

"Not fair!" He whined.

"Go buy one for the rest of Beast." You said throwing a credit card at him.

"Fine! I will!" He said unable to hide the grin on his face as he was running to the garage.

"So what are you guys doing up?" You asked HyunSeung.

"Nothing. Just chilling around. How's the mood swings?"

"It . I feel so bad when and if I yell at you guys." You said about to cry.

"Don't worry. We all care about you and we know you're prego. So if you snap at us we know that you don't mean it." HyunSeung said comfortingly.

"Aww. Oppa~!" You cried hugging him.

'And the mood swings just don't stop...' HyunSeung thought.

Minutes later, you calmed down and started to eat again.

"Even if you're pregnant you still eat like a beast." HyunSeung joked.

"Maybe it's because I'm related to one." You said finish in up the pizza.

"Don't forget you married one." KiKwang said kissing your cheek and taking the empty box away from you to throw it away.

"How could I forget?" You asked smiling.

"I dunno. Things happen." He said walking back to you.

"Oppa, are you going to be okay with the guys?" You asked HyunSeung.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Just go have fun." HyunSeung said giving a smile.

"You're hiding something. What is it?" You asked narrowing your eyes at him.

"Oh~ nothing." He said now smirking. "KiKwang, you can go take her out now."

"Will do, Hyung. Don't burn the house down." KiKwang said putting an arm around your waist and bringing you with him out the door.

"Guys, let's get to work now!" HyunSeung yelled once he saw the door close.

"Ne!" Beast shouted in response.


I’m soooo so so sorry for not updating in a long time >_<
I had a writer’s block...[..and I still kinda do...] Jeongmal Mianhaeyo!! ):
…Asdfghjkl; I can’t believe I’m so close to 100 chapters…
I originally was going to end this story around 20 – 30 chapters but…yeah
That didn’t happen haha xD But I’m glad you all stuck with me so far~ :3
SARANGHAEYO~ <3 I hope you all can comment and stuff hehehe~