You People Are Mean!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQl6oh-PnQo [D-Pryde~ Major respect haha]


~~ Recap ~~

"Aw~ The princess is sleeping." SeungRi cooed.

Beast laughed and said, "Annyeong. We'll see you guys another time."

"Keurom. Annyeong." BigBang said waving as Beast walked away.


[Weeks Later.]

"Jagiya~ Ireona." KiKwang said shaking you.

"Mmm... Waeyo?" You grumbled turning away.

"It's already noon."

"It’s too early. Go away."

"Come on Jagi.” KiKwang whined. “We as in me, you and the rest of Beast are going to visit CUBE."

"Wae?"

"Because it's your turn to visit CUBE Family and JYP Nation."

"Why JYP?" You asked still half asleep.

"Because they're still part of my family, Aegi."

"Aish fine...Get out."

"Araso. Food's almost done so hurry."

"Yeah yeah..." You said going back to sleep as you heard him walk away.

Minutes later, KiKwang came back with HyunSeung.

"Aish...Chincha?" HyunSeung muttered. "KiKwang, go turn the shower on."

"Araso." KiKwang said walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

"Mimi-yah. Get up now." HyunSeung said taking you blanket off.

"Go away." You mumbled curling up in a ball.

"Aigo..This is exactly why you shouldn't overwork yourself." HyunSeung complained carrying you to the bathroom.

"KiKwang, get out and go eat. I’ll take care of HyunMi from here."

"Araso Hyung." KiKwang said obediently and walked out.

Just as KiKwang left to go down stairs, HyunSeung put you in the shower.

‘Three, two, one...’HyunSeung thought.

"! What the hell HyunSeung?" You exclaimed.

"Mianhae Hyunie but we told you to wake up. Now that you’re in the shower though, you can get ready. Your clothes will be on the bed and then you can eat after you're done."

You sighed and said, “Araso…Now get out so I can take a shower.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just hurry up.” HyunSeung said walking out so you can take a proper shower.


[At CUBE Entertainment.]

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You said bowing to SeungSung. [President Hong, CUBE’s President.]

“Please take a seat.” He told you motioning for you to sit on one of the couches.

“Ne.” You said sitting down.

“HeiMi, I heard that you are dating KiKwang, right?”

“Ne.” You said nodding. “Waeyo? Is there a problem?”

“Aniyo.” He said chuckling. “I’m just wondering if it was okay for you to be having a boyfriend.”

“Oh, wae?”

“It’s because I heard that if someone wants to be a boyfriend of yours they have to go through a couple of stages.”

“Ah ne. That’s true.” You nodded in understanding.

“Did KiKwang already go through that?”

“Ne. He did that a couple weeks ago I think.”

“Ah…Araso. So exactly why do you like KiKwang?” SeungSung asked.

“He’s practically indescribable to me. There are no words that can describe how much I love him and why love him.” You said in all honesty.

SeungSung’s eyebrows rose up and he asked, “Love?”

“N-ne…” You said blushing.

He then chuckled and said, “Young love. You should be happy to have someone like him. He’s really hardworking and tries his best no matter what.”

“I know.” You said smiling.

About two hours later, SeungSung and you were getting to know each other more and practically established a father-daughter kind of relationship.

“You should go now, HeiMi-ah. I heard that KiKwang and the rest of Beast are going to take you to JYP later.” SeungSung said getting up.

“Ah, araso. Is it okay if you show me where they might be?” You asked politely also getting up. “Oh, and call me HyunMi. It’s my real name.”

“Ne. Let’s go. I can give you a tour too unless we find them first.” He said chuckling opening the door and walking out for you to follow him. “And also, just call me Appa or Samchon, araso?”

“Ne~.” You said following him out of his office.

After an hour or more of walking around, he gave you a tour around more than half of the entertainment to Beast’s practice room.

“This is where I should leave you.” SeungSung said patting your shoulder.

You chuckled and said, “Araso, Samchon. I’ll see you soon maybe.”

“You’re welcome here at anytime. Just tell me when KiKwang is being a handful. I’ll set him straight.”

“Ne, Samchon. Annyeong!” You said opening the door to Beast’s practice room.

“Annyeong.” He said walking back to his office.

“Jagi!” KiKwang exclaimed spotting you come in the room and running towards you.

You laughed and said, “Hi-yeom~”

“HyunMi’s Aegyo!” The rest of Beast exclaimed falling towards the floor pretending to be dead from your aegyo.

“Aish…let’s get away from these crazy people.” KiKwang said taking your hand and leading you to 4minute’s room. “So, what did you and President Hong talk about?”

“We mainly just got to know each other more and he’s like an Appa to me but I prefer to call him Samchon since I don’t know him that well like how I know Manager Appa and Hyunseok Appa. And occasionally, we talked about our relationship.” You explained.

“Chincha? What did he say?”

“He said to tell him if you’re a handful because he’ll set you straight.” You said chuckling.

“Aigo…I’ll be a dead man if that happens.” KiKwang said shaking his head.

“Don’t worry. I won’t tell him a thing.” You said kissing his cheek.

“You better not.” He said stopping near 4minute’s room and said, “Stay here.”

“O…kay?” You said staying near the door as KiKwang went in.

“Hi-yeom!” KiKwang greeted 4minute happily.

“Annyeong!” 4minute greeted, waving.

“Why are you so cheery?” JiHyun asked KiKwang.

“You looked worried earlier.” GaYoon added.

“It’s because…” KiKwang started, grabbing your hand to show you to the girls. “Nae Sarang is here!”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted bowing.

“Omo! Unnie!” Hyunah and SoHyun exclaimed tackling you to the floor.

You laughed and greeted, “Hi~”

“Unnie! We’ve missed you! How are you? Why haven’t you visited us? Have you been taking care of yourself lately? Have you been eating well?” They asked one after the other.

“Woah, woah, woah. That’s a lot of questions.” You said trying to get them off of you. “But first, can you get off of me so I can answer them?”

“Oops…Mianhae Unnie.” They said getting off and helping you up.

“Komawo. Now about your questions…I’ve missed you too. I’ve been okay. I haven’t visited because I’ve been busy with my schedule and practicing for my new album. Yes, I’ve been taking care of myself.”

“More like I had to take care of you.” KiKwang mumbled feeling neglected.

“…And I guess I’ve eaten well?” You said in a question more than a statement.

“Unnie, you’re amazing! How are you able to remember all our questions?” SoHyun asked at awe.

“To be honest, I dunno and I’m not amazing. I’m just normal.” You said sticking your tongue out. “Mehrong!”

“I suggest you keep your tongue in your mouth. It looks like KiKwang want you to himself.” JiHyun said chuckling.

“Mehrong Oppa!” You said sticking your tongue out at KiKwang.

“Aish…I’m dating a childish kid.” KiKwang muttered causing you to pout at him.

“Who can be a y, charismatic tease to you.” You said winking at him.

“Y-yah!” He said turning a bit red.

You laughed and then spotted JiYoon sitting near the corner and went up to her leaving the rest of 4minute and KiKwang to talk.

“Jang HyunMi-imnida. Shall we start anew?” You asked her sticking your hand out for her to shake.

“M-mwoh?” She asked shocked.

“Do you want to be friends?” You asked with your hand still out, waiting.

She blinked at you and said, “Why would you want to be friends with me?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” You asked back, sitting in front of her smiling.

“I went out with KiKwang when you were still going out with him.” She mumbled.

“That’s in the past. Besides, you didn’t know he was going out with me at the time right?”

“That’s true…but…What about your ex?”

“What about MyungSoo?” You asked confused.

“Aren’t you mad that I went out with him to?”

“Aniyo. What happened in the past stays in the past.”

“B-but…”

“Why are you trying so hard not to be my friend?” You asked with your head tilted to the side.

“Because you don’t deserve me as your friend.”

“Really now? If I don’t deserve you as a friend then why am I still trying?” You asked her. “If I wasn’t trying to have you as my friend then you don’t deserve to be my friend. But since I’m trying then you should try to.”

“Okay…fine.” JiYoon said defeated.

“Good. Now come on. We should go check if Beast are still on the floor pretending to be dead.” You said helping her up.

“Why are they on the floor?” She asked confused.

“They pretended to be dead because of my bad aegyo.” You told her walking over to where KiKwang and the rest of 4minute is.

“Bad aegyo? That’s hard to believe.” JiYoon said chuckling.

“Aniyo. My aegyo is bad though!” You said pouting.

“Who said your aegyo is bad Unnie?” SoHyun asked.

“I did.”

“Aish…Your aegyo is never bad.” GaYoon said.

“Yes it is!” You whined.

“Aww….So cute~” 4minute cooed as you pouted.

“Oppa. Let’s go see if Beast are done playing dead yet.” You told KiKwang ignoring 4minute.

“Araso.” He replied carrying you.

“Yah! Stop doing that!” You complained hitting him.

“Wae? You know you like it.” KiKwang said making his way out of 4minutes room, smirking.

“Shikkuro!” You told him squirming around so he would let you go.

“Aw~ The lovely couple is cute together.” GaYoon cooed.

“Aigo…” You mumbled burying your blushing face in KiKwang’s chest.

“Omo. Oppa, did you introduce Unnie to Gina Unnie?” Hyunah asked.

“Aniyo. Not yet.” KiKwang said shaking his head.

“How about you go do that now and then we can all meet up in your practice room?” JiYoon asked.

“Araso. That sounds good. We’ll see you later then.” KiKwang said now making his way towards Gina’s practice room and knocked on the door. “Noona?”

“Ne?” Gina responded after practicing her dance to ‘Black & White.’

“Do you have a minute?” KiKwang asked putting you down.

“Ne, what is it?”

“I want you to meet someone.”

“Who is it?”

“Aegiya, come here.” KiKwang called out for you to walk in the room.

 “O-omo. You’re HeiMi!” Gina said shocked.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted bowing.

“A-annyeonghaseyo.” She stuttered bowing back.

“Noona, you don’t have to be so formal to her. She’s younger than you.” KiKwang said chuckling.

“But she’s my sunbae. I should be formal.” Gina said.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. He’s right. You don’t have to be so formal with me.” You said smiling.

“B-but…You-”

“Aniyo.” You said cutting her off. “Can I call you Unnie?”

“N-ne.” She said nodding.

“I hope we can become closer Unnie.” You said smiling.

“N-ne.” She stuttered again.

“Noona…Relax. She won’t bite.” KiKwang said chuckling. “And call her HyunMi here. She’s part of the family now.”

“Part of the family? How?”

“She’s nae sarang.” KiKwang said hugging you from behind.

“Omo! So that article was true?” Gina asked you.

“Yupp.” You said nodding as KiKwang kissed your cheek.

“Aw~ You two are so cute.” She cooed causing you to blush and KiKwang to grin.

“Noona, do you want to hang out with us and the rest of Beast and 4minute?” KiKwang asked.

“Sure. Let’s go.” She said as you all walked to Beast’s practice room.

As the three of you walked to Beast’s room, Gina asked, “How long has it been since the two of you had a date?”

“Good question…” You said thinking.

“It was during ‘Soom’ promotions.” KiKwang answered.

“Aniyo. It was after the Music Bank Christmas Special.” You said sticking your tongue out and showing a peace sign.

Gina chuckled and asked, “How long have you both been going out for?”

“Four months.” You answered smiling.

“Technically four months, two weeks and five days.”

“What about hours, minutes and seconds?” You asked sarcastically.

“Unless you really want to know that I can answer it for you.” He said winking.

“Oppa.” You whined pushing him away.

“Aw. You two should go on another date sooner or later.” Gina said as the two of you arrived at Beast’s practice room.

“I wish. But I just did promotions for my album and now KiKwang and I are going to release our album soon.” You said sighing.

“Album?” Gina asked confused.

“Ne. Nae aegi and I are going to be releasing an album together soon.” KiKwang said happily as you sprawled yourself on the floor.

“Don’t be so happy. Promotions are tiring.” You whined.

“Cheer up Jagi.” KiKwang said poking your stomach.

“Eep!” You said jumping away from him causing everyone to laugh.

“You really are like DaeSung Hyung in a way.” KiKwang said chuckling and poking you again.

"Oppa! Make him stop." You whined covering your stomach and hiding behind HyunSeung.

"Let him have his fun." HyunSeung said moving aside.

"What kind of brother are you?!" You exclaimed running behind JunHyung. "Oppa, can you help me and make him stop?"

"I agree with HyunSeung. Let him have his fun." JunHyung said going to where HyunSeung is.

"Wah! What kind of brothers are you?!" You exclaimed.

“I’m not your biological brother.” JunHyung said laughing as you ran to Doojoon and DongWoon.

"Leave us out of this." Doojoon and DongWoon both said before you could say anything and moved to where JunHyung and HyunSeung are.

"Wah! You people are mean!" You exclaimed running to YoSeob. "Oppa, help me out and I'll buy you froyo."

"Araso. Try aegyo?" YoSeob suggested.

"Omo, Oppa you're the best." You said hugging him.

"KiKi Oppa~" You said using aegyo causing KiKwang to fall on his face in surprise.

"Kyopta~!" Gina and 4minute exclaimed admiring your aegyo.

"Omo!" The rest of Beast excluding YoSeob said wide eyed.

"M-Mwoh?!" KiKwang managed to say.

"Oppa~ Stop chasing me." You said pouting.

"KiKwang-ah, stop chasing Mimi." YoSeob said also using aegyo.

"You're so mean." You said pouting about to fake cry.

"Aw...Aegi Mimi is going to cry." YoSeob said pouting.

"Omona!" 4minute exclaimed as Gina said, "Aegyo overload."

‘Is it already the end of the world?’ Beast thought staring at you and YoSeob using aegyo.

"Oppa...Let's go get froyo now." You whispered to YoSeob as he nodded, grabbed your hand and bolted out the door.

"Froyo time!" YoSeob said excitedly.

"Froyo we go!" You said going to Froyo Palace. [Is there even such a thing?]


[At Froyo Palace.]

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

"Aren't you going to answer your phone?" YoSeob asked with a spoonful of froyo in his mouth.

"Nope." You replied taking a bite of froyo.

"Why?"

"KiKwang is gonna keep texting me until he finds out where I am. So I just choose not to answer it."

"You’re such a bad girl."

"hey hey hey girl dorawajwo please ma hate girl
jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo bad girl
tteonaji mallago nege sorichyeodo
dwidora bojido annneun bad girl~"
The two of you sang.

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

"I think you should check it now." He said pointing his spoon at you.

"Fine, fine." You said taking your phone out.


Hm….So yeah~…
I felt like the chapter so…
Sorry about that… I hope you liked it though




Anyways, comments and subscriptions are welcome. :D