OMG! You're The Best!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: NONE xP Sorry ):


Comments:

@crystalizelove : Haha xD Merry Christmas to you too ^^
@cupidzangel : It's cause I procrastinate on my homework xD and If I focus on my story then I can update alot if I have ideas though ahah xD I know exactly what you mean haha xD I wear either jeans or sweats alot I barely wear shorts or skirts haha I don't even own a skirt though xD kekeke~ I would be afraid if Beast decorated my house xD who knows what would happen hah xD I wanna be in a group hug with them too haha xD that would be the best thing ever haha xD LMAO Cheesy-sweet moments haha xD OMG I love the David Archuleta and Charice version too ^^ kekeke~ Intimate chapters soon to come haha maybe xD Most likely my friends would type it for me haha xD That is If I decide to do them Kekeke~
@-carpedium : Aww~ Thanks ^^ And I know haha She's always doing something ^^ Oh! That's a good idea! Kekeke~
@Hello_Angel : Haha why would they be in trouble? Happy Holidays to you too~
@ilovekwangie : >__< The confession was too cheesy on my part haha xD but overall I guess it was okay xD I'm glad you like it and Merry Christmas to you too ^^
@ILuvSuJu15 : LMAO Yeah It's cheesy I know xP As much as I don't like cheesy things I couldn't think of anything else xP
@KDSpingChoonHee : LMAO haha Glad you like it all xD
@
kprincess1995 : Hehe yesh~ KwangMi~ <3
@Kyudream : Hehehe! Yesh~ Sweet Kwang ^^ And Merry Christmas to chu~
@Meldina : LMAO crying? Why? And haha I know it was cheesy xP I couldn't think of anything else.
@mini-cupcakes : xD I know right! xD I only update fast if I focus on it xD kekeke~ I told you this already thoguh hahha And Merry Christmas to you too
@mzyingying : Haha I know xD It was kinda too cheesy for my likeing but whatever. It mad you happy haha xD Glad you like the story and the pics ^^ <3
@ nadya1989  : xD Yes it is real ^^
@SillyFrench : Hehe~ PaboKwang Did it! Yesh! I hope it can last too kekeke~ Merry Christmas to you too [From America] kekeke~ Glad you like it ^^
@superTHUNDERfishie : Haha yup~ They're a couple again ^^ LMAO Rihanna~ KiKWang totally fixed it ^^ KWANGMI~ <3
@winterflowr : haha xD At times he is xD and you're welcome ^^ and Merry Christmas to you too ^^
@xPikachuuuu : Kekeke~ I guess xD It was slightly cheesy though xD
@xxchullie13xx : haha xD And Merry Christmas to you too xD [from America]
@YoruxRuki : LMAO He wants everyone to know that he loves HyunMi enough to tell the world xD lmao haha that sounds so cheesy xD

@Silent Readers:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 100+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

After about half an hour, you snapped out of your daze and asked him, “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see when we get there. Now go to sleep. It’ll take an hour to get there.” He said holding your hand.


[Arrival. Time – 9:02 p.m.]

“Jagiya…” KiKwang said softly shaking you.

“Mmm…” You said stirring around.

“Come on…We’re here.” KiKwang said scooping you up in his arms and taking you out of the car.

“Mmkay…” You said rubbing your eyes as he walked somewhere. “Where are we going?”

“To a restaurant.” He said simply.

“…Then why are you still carrying me…” You asked curiously.

“Because I know you don’t want to walk.” He said smirking.

“Yeobo…” You said acting cute.

“Yah! Stop acting cute..”

“Wae?” You asked still acting.

“Jagiya~” KiKwang complained.

“Fine but only if you put me down.”

“Only if you give me a kiss.” He said smirking.

“Aish you little…” You said giving in and giving him a kiss.

“Ah. Ah. Ah. Lips.” KiKwang said not putting you down.

“Yeobo~” You whined.

“Nope. Kiss.” He said waiting.

“Fine.” You said giving a quick peck and jumping from his arms.

“Yah. You weren’t supposed to leave my arms.”

“Merong.” You said sticking your tongue out and running away.

“Yeobo. Where are you going? The restaurant is this way.” KiKwang said chasing after you.

“Catch me if you can.” You said as KiKwang was catching up.

“Got you.” KiKwang whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine, wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Fine. Let’s go eat now.” You said as grabbing his hand having him lead you to the restaurant.

You both arrived at the restaurant and KiKwang got a private section for the two of you. You both sat down as the waiter took your orders but since you didn’t know what you wanted to get KiKwang offered to share with you.

“Are you sure Yeobo?” You asked him.

“Ne. If I wasn’t sure, I wouldn’t have offered right?” KiKwang said taking your hand.

“True.” You said smiling as he chuckled.

“Three more hours Jagi.”

“Three more hours till what?”

“Christmas.” He said simply then leaned in to kiss you.

“Mm…”


[‘Secret’ Place. Time – 11:55 p.m.]

After having a fancy dinner, KiKwang took you somewhere for some sightseeing.

“Where are we?” You asked KiKwang, who had his hands over your eyes

“Open your eyes and you’ll see.” KiKwang said chuckling, taking his hands off.

“Omo…I haven’t been here in so long..” You said smiling at the site. “It’s so pretty!”

“Just like you. Except you’re better.” KiKwang said as you buried your head in his chest, blushing.

“Yeobo.” You complained. KiKwang chuckled at your behavior, and muttered, “Just a few more minutes…”

You then looked up at him confused and thought, ‘Huh? A few minutes till what?’

-Boom- -Boom- -Boom-

You jolted from the sudden sound. KiKwang chuckled and said, “Jagi. Look up.”

You did as he said and immediately gaped at the scene. You looked at KiKwang and asked him, “Did you plan this?”

“Ne. Just for you. I also told them to do this one.” He said as another heart shaped firework went in the air.

“OMO! It’s so pretty.” You exclaimed amazed.

‘She’s like a little kid…But much more…amazing.’KiKwang thought chuckling.

“But it’s not done yet. Watch this. It’s the finale.” KiKwang said pointing up the sky.

“Wah~!” You said staring at the fireworks in amazement, then looked at him and said, “Komawo Yeobo.”

KiKwang then leaned down, kissed you and said, “Chonmaneyo, Jagiya.”

sojunghaetdeon neowaui siganeul dasi jul sun eomneunji
(dasi neo ol sun eomneunji, neol gajeul suneun eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
dasi naegero dorawa my baby~

‘Ugh..It’s just like him to ruin the moment..’ KiKwang thought annoyed pulling away from you to answer his phone.

“Yoboseyo?” KiKwang said answering his phone, pulling you in his lap.

“Kwang, Is HyunMi with you?” HyunSeung asked in a worried tone.

“Ne. Wae? What’s wrong?” KiKwang asked as you laid you head on his chest.

“I thought she went missing so I called you.”

“Ah…okay..is that it?”

“Ne. Make sure you get home soon. It’s already passed midnight.”

“Araso Hyung. Annyeong.” KiKwang said hanging up, sighing.

“Yeobo. What did Oppa want?” You mumbled against his chest.

“He thought you went missing so he called me.” KiKwang said lying down on the grass.

“That’s so like Oppa.” You said chuckling, lying down in him.

“You are his sister after all.” KiKwang said running his hands through your hair.

“Yeobo…”

“Ne?”

“Merry Christmas…” You said kissing him, making him flip you over so he could be on top.

“Merry Christmas Jagi.” He whispered, kissing you yet again.

Minutes have passed and the two of you were still on the grass, panting because of your ‘heavy’ make out session.

sojunghaetdeon neowaui siganeul dasi jul sun eomneunji
(dasi neo ol sun eomneunji, neol gajeul suneun eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
dasi naegero dorawa my baby~

“Aish…What does he want now?” KiKwang said trying to calm his breathing.

“Do you want me to answer it?” You asked him.

“Ne…I don’t want to deal with him yelling at me for not taking you home yet.”

“Yoboseyo?” You said nicely.

“HyunMi? Why are you answering KiKwang’s phone?” HyunSeung asked confused.

“It’s nothing.” You said as KiKwang groaned.

“HyunMi…get off…” KiKwang muttered. You quickly got off, went a few feet away and mouthed, ‘Mianhae.’

“HyunMi..Was that KiKwang?” HyunSeung asked suspiciously. “What are you two doing?”

“Aniyo, Oppa. KiKwang and I just passed a couple near the park…We’ll be home soon, araso? Annyeong!” You said quickly, hanging up the phone, and rushing over to KiKwang.

“Omo..Yeobo are you okay?” You asked worriedly, helping him to stand up.

“Er…Yeah…Let’s just go home…” KiKwang said awkwardly.

“Quick question though…Why did you groan?” You asked him confused tilting your head to the side. He coughed, turned away and said, “You don’t need to know…”

“Yeobo….” You said in a warning tone, making him look at you.

“You…erm…went against….yeah…” He said turning away yet again, blushing.

“Oh…” You said in realization. “So…should we go home?”

“Uhm…yeah…I’ll drive?”

“Sure…” You replied having the atmosphere slightly awkward again.


[Christmas Day. Time – 7:45 a.m.]

“NOONA~! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE, WAKE UP~!” You heard YoSeob and DongWoon exclaim running towards your room.

“Make it go away…” You mumbled into someone’s chest. WAIT…SOMEONE’S CHEST?!

You immediately woke up, and exclaimed, “Yah! Lee KiKwang! When did you come in my room!?”

“Jagiya…Go back to sleep…It’s too early.” KiKwang mumbled pulling you back down on the bed, hugging you and going back to sleep.

‘Is he being serious?’ You thought squirming around, trying to get out of his hold.

“Jagiya…Jebal…” KiKwang said in a whiny voice. “If you don’t, the two kids will make you go downstairs and what you’re wearing isn’t really appropriate.”

“B-but..”

“Shh…They’re coming.” KiKwang said closing his eyes.

“NOONA~ Are you awake?!” YoSeob asked practically yelling.

“Hyung….I don’t think thy’re awake yet…” DongWoon said sadly.

“Oh! Let’s go wake up the others first then!” YoSeob said energetically running out of the room with DongWoon trailing behind.

“See. I told you they’d go away.” KiKwang said nuzzling his head on your neck.

“Yeobo…” You said quietly having him kiss your neck.

“Mmm…” He murmured. “Merry Christmas Jagi.”

“Merry Christmas Yeobo, but can you let go? I need to go change.” You said trying to pry his hands off of you.

“But Jagi~” He complained.

“Ani. Let me go take a shower before the two come back in here. I’ll come back to you.” You said kissing his cheek.

“Fine…” He said letting go. “But I get to pick what you get to wear for today.”

“Araso. Just lay it on my bed.” You said grabbing two towels, but then turning back to him and said, “You should go get ready too.”

“Only if I shower with you.” KiKwang said walking over to you, hugging you, smirking.

“Yeobo~” You said seductively, turned to him, said, “No” and walked to the bathroom and locking the door.

“I hope you know that you got my hopes up.” He said walking to your closet.

“Yeah I know.” You said smiling even though he couldn’t see you.

“Make sure you wear everything I laid out for you araso.”

“Araso Yeobo. Now go get ready.”

“Araso. I’ll see you when you get out.” He said as you heard your bedroom door close.


[Downstairs.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Ughh! Where are those two?!” YoSeob exclaimed frustrated.

“Make out session?” JunHyung suggested.

“Yah! Lee KiKwang! Get your down here!” HyunSeung yelled angrily.

“Nice job JunHyung.” Doojoon said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

“Can you at least wait till I’m done changing?” KiKwang asked annoyed only in a towel, rolling his eyes.

“Go change then!” HyunSeung yelled as DongWoon covered his eyes.

KiKwang rolled his eyes yet again and walked to his room to change.

“You should be happy that HyunMi didn’t see him like that.” JunHyung stated.

“I know…” HyunSeung said closing his eyes leaning on the couch.

“Lee KiKwang! Come here!” They heard HyunMi yell.

“Should we go check on them?” DongWoon asked, blinking.

“Aniyo. Leave them be.” JunHyung said covering his face with his hat.

“OMO! CHINCHA?!” They heard HyunMi exclaim.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t check on them?” Doojoon asked with an eyebrow raised.

“They’ll be down soon. Watch.” JunHyung said without even looking up.


[With You.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Yah! Lee KiKwang! Get your down here!” You heard HyunSeung yell.

You sighed shaking your head, changing, and thought, ‘I bet JunHyung said something…’

“Hm…What’s this…?” You asked yourself looking at the jewelry that was laid out on your bed.

“Lee KiKwang! Come here!” You yelled holding up the jewelry.

“Jagiya! What’s wrong? Are you okay?” KiKwang asked hugging you.

“I’m fine but what’s this?” You asked him holing up the earrings and necklace.

“That, my dear, is for you.” He said kissing your forehead. “Merry Christmas!”

“OMO! CHINCHA?!” You exclaimed happily.

“Ne,” He said chuckling. “Do you need help putting on the necklace?”

“Ne~” You said happily, giving him the necklace while you were putting on the earrings.

“Done.” He said turning you around so you can face him.

“Wahh~ It’s so beautiful.” You said grinning at KiKwang.

“But not as beautiful as you.” He said hugging you yet again.

“Stop being so cheesy!” You said hitting him, but then grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room.

“Mianhae. But I can’t help it when I’m with you.” He said chuckling.

“See there you go again.” You said rolling your eyes. “Come on. I bet you YoSeob is getting impatient.”

“I’m already impatient!” YoSeob said pouting.

“Mianhae Oppa!” You said hugging him and giving him his gift.

“OMO What’s this?” He asked with a shimmer in his eyes.

“Open it to find out.” You said as you were passing out the gifts to the others except JunHyung.

All of them immediately opened their gifts to find a pair of keys inside the box. They all had the same thought, ‘NO WAY!’

“JunHyung. I have a different gift for you since you already have a car.” You said, then turning to the others and said, “Go to the garage to find your car. If you find the right one, you have all your presents inside.”

“OMG! You’re the best!” They all exclaimed running to the garage.

“So…What about me?” JunHyung asked curiously.

“Your gift…is in your car.” You said chuckling.

“Then why’d you hold me back?” He asked getting up.

“Just because I felt like it.” You said walking to the garage. “Now go get your present!”

After a couple of minutes, All the Beast members found their car, grabbed all their presents and went back to the living room.

“So you all like your cars I’m guessing?” You asked smirking.

“YES!” The all exclaimed happily.

“That’s good. Now open your other presents.” You said sitting on the floor.

“OMG! NO WAY!” They all exclaimed looking at their gifts. “THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH HYUNMI!”


[Anyways…Since I’m lazy I’m going to be listing what each of them got…]

Doojoon:

  • Fedora
  • Gloves
  • Jackets
  • New phone
  • Etc.

HyunSeung:

  • Shoes
  • Beanies
  • Jackets
  • Etc.

JunHyung:

  • Sunglasses
  • Hats
  • More pikachu~
  • Etc.

YoSeob:

  • Stuffed toys
  • IU’s new CD [heheh what a fanboy xD]
  • IU’s cell number [kekeke~]
  • Etc.

KiKwang:

  • Clothes
  • Scarves
  • Blankets
  • Glasses
  • Watches
  • Etc.

DongWoon:

  • Narsha’s cell number
  • Clothes Narsha bought for him [since you told her she should kekeke~]
  • Jackets
  • Hats/Fedoras
  • Etc.

You:

  • Doojoon:
    • A new camera
  • HyunSeung:
    • A new iPod
    • TV
  • JunHyung:
    • New computer
  • YoSeob:
    • Scarves
    • Beanies
  • KiKwang:
    • Jewelry
  • DongWoon:
    • Videogames <3

“Wah~ Thanks you so much for the gifts guys!” You said happily.

“Chonmaneyo HyunMi!” They all said giving you a hug.


Heheheh~ I hope you like it ^^
Was It just me or is this story getting cheesier?
Gah~ I should stop the cheesiness xP I kills me ahha xD
I don't like Cheesy things...Anywayss....Here's less pics than normal xP


Comment and Subscribe yeah?