Are You Dating Someone?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm7dmkiZTsg [Bom and Dara’s dance was interesting haha xD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Yah! Maknae, why didn't you wake up the rest of your Hyungs before you started to eat?" JunHyung nagged walking down the stairs.

"Noona said there's enough food for everyone so I didn't bother." DongWoon said with his mouth full.

"Aish...Don't eat with your mouth full." JunHyung nagged yet again sitting at the table.


[At YG Ent.]

~~Your Point of View~~

"Unnie! AegiMi!" You heard two voices shout as you entered the building.

"Annyeong. Don't you two have practice?" You asked them as they ran towards you.

"Ne but we're on our break." SeungRi said.

"Sure...It's more like you're on your break and Minzy snuck out since she knew I was here." You said walking over to the elevator.

"How do you know these things?" Minzy asked amazed.

"Ninja." You and SeungRi said walking in the elevator.

"I wanna be a ninja." Minzy said.

"One day Minji. Just wait." You said and added, "You guys should get off now. I have to talk to Hyunseok Appa."

"Ne! Annyeong!" They immediately said running out of the elevator when it opened.

You chuckled and shook your head. ‘Why are they so afraid?’

-Knock- -Knock-

“Come in.” Hyunseok called out as you opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You said slightly bowing and closing the door behind you.

“Ah, HyunMi. Take a seat.” He told you as you did as he said. “You don’t have a schedule today right?”

“Ah ne. Wae?” You asked confused.

“I need you to go on WinWin with 2NE1 after you record with Teddy.”

“Araso. But is it okay if I ask why?”

“It’s because you’re good with variety and talk shows so I want you to help them along the way.”

“Ah…Araso...Wait..There’s a catch to this huh?”

“How’d you know?”

“I’m a ninja in disguise. Don’t tell anyone.” You said putting a finger to your lips.

He chuckled and said, “Anyways, I watch ‘Happy Together’ last night.”

“Oh chincha?”

“Ne…You did very well except for the part where you didn’t really publicize your relationship.”

“But, Appa, you said we can publicize it if we want to.”

“Mianhae HyunMi-ttal but, you have to publicize it now instead of you going on ‘We Got Married’ with some other guy you don’t like.”

“M-mwoh? I was about to go on We Got Married?” You asked in disbelief.

“Ne. Reason why I was trying to get you to publicize your relationship earlier. I just didn’t want to force you. But now you really have to.”

“I understand.” You said nodding.

“By the way, you should bring KiKwang here to record your duet song.”

“When?”

“Is tonight okay? Because it should take about two hours more or less.”

“Ne. Tonight’s fine. But didn’t you say I was staying here until morning?”

“Ne. But that was just if you wanted to work on the choreography for the album.”

“Ah..Araso…What’s the concept going to be?”

“Mollayo. You tell me. This album is going to be run by you.”

“Oh, chincha?”

“Ne. Now go work on your album. I think Teddy might be getting tired of waiting.” He said waving you off.

“Ne Appa~!” You said acting cute and walking out of his office.


[YG Recording Room.]

“Yah! Jang HyunMi! Where were you?!” Teddy exclaimed as soon as he spotted you.

“Aish…I was with YG Appa.” You said dropping your bag on the couch.

“What were you doing in there?” JiYong asked sitting in front of the computer, then looked at you and added, “Woah..You’re wearing short shorts on your own free will.”

“He called me over to discuss my album.” You said taking your cardigan off, turned to look at JiYong and said, “Shikkuro Oppa.”

“Why? Is there something wrong with your album?” Teddy asked.

“Aniyo. Hyunseok Appa said the duet absolutely has to be included.” You said sighing.

“Why? He normally wouldn’t force things like that.” Kush said walking in the Recording Room.

“I know. It’s because…” You said and then muttered, “I’m wanted on 'We Got Married'...”

“M-Mwoh?!” They all exclaimed.

“I know. So now I have to bring KiKwang Oppa here for recording and publicize my relationship with him on WinWin when I’m with 2NE1.”

“Isn’t he hosting that show?” JiYong asked.

“Aish…I forgot about that…” You said face palming yourself.

“You forgot what your namja chingu does?” Kush said laughing.

“Shikkuro Kush. Teddy, start the music I want to start recording my other songs.” You said walking in the booth.

“Ne.” He said starting the music once you got in.


[On The Set of WinWin.]

“A show that interacts with its viewers, WinWin!” Kim HyunJin introduced as the audience clapped and cheered.

“Us four MCs will try and give you all a good laugh today.” MC SeungWoo said to the audience and viewers. “But truthfully, I don’t think we’ve been very successful.”

“That’s true.” Kim SungSoo and KiKwang agreed.

“So today we pulled out our ace card.” MC SeungWoo continued.

“Oh, look at that pose.” KiKwang said pointing over at the doors that showed a silhouette.

“Please come out!” MC SeungWoo told the person behind the doors.

Laughter went around the whole set as Jung JaeYong came out with his hair up like Dara during the ‘Fire’ promotions.

“JaeYong-ssi, did you, by any chance, imitate the person we are thinking of?” SungSoo asked.

“Possibly but not the Japanese Sumo wrestler.” JaeYong said laughing.

“Then, why of all days, did you try and imitate 2NE1’s Sandara Park?” KiKwang asked.

“That is because today…” JaeYong said trying to create suspense. “These girls are coming out on WinWin with a special guest.”

With that the whole audience cheered and 2NE1’s song, ‘Fire’ came on which made 2NE1 come out on the set.

“Did you all see the thing JaeYong did?” MC SeungWoo asked 2NE1.

“Ah..Ne.” CL answered.

“What did you think of it?” He asked.

“I thought it was cute.” She answered.

“Well, when you come on WinWin, you have to do your own introductions so…” He said so they can introduce themselves.

“We're unnies that play around…” CL said shyly causing the hosts to laugh.

“Shall we try again?” SungSoo asked.

“Let’s try again.” She said with confidence but then motioned towards Dara. “Unnie, please.”

“Ne, we are the playful unnies, 2NE1.” Dara said with confidence causing the audience to clap.

“JaeYong-ssi, you said that there is another special guest today that will be coming on the show with them right?” SungSoo asked.

“Ah..Ne.” JaeYong responded. “She is the most incredible person that you have seen on stage and on variety shows.”

“Just who is she?” KiKwang asked curiously.

“Almost all of Korea knows her and she is the top selling artist. She also is currently working on a new album...and her name is...HeiMi!” JaeYong introduced as you came out through the same doors as 2NE1, causing the whole audience to cheer as KiKwang’s eyes widened in shock.

“You were able to get HeiMi on the show?!” The other hosts asked in shock.

‘How come I didn’t know she was going to be here?’ KiKwang thought still in shock.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” You said bowing to them and the audience. “y, charismatic rapper, HeiMi-imnida!”

“Welcome to WinWin.” The hosts said altogether as you all sat down on the couch.

“A few minutes ago, you described yourself as playful Unnies.” SungSoo said as the girls nodded. “So, you really do...play?”

You laughed quietly as CL said, “We play on stage.”

“Ah, you were talking about on stage.” SungSoo said in understanding.

“When we debuted with ‘Fire,’ a lot of people took us the wrong way after seeing us on stage.” Dara said. “They said, ‘Oh, they’re scary unnies.’”

“But in real life, they’re just innocent and cute.” You said causing the hosts and audience to laugh.

“But why are the playful unnies so embarrassed?” SeungWoo asked.

“When we just come on variety shows...yeah…” Dara said.

“I get nervous..” Minzy admitted.

“Bom-ssi, please smile a bit.” SungSoo told Bom.

“Ah..Ne.” Bom replied nervously.

“She hasn’t said a word yet.” KiKwang pointed out.

“I just haven’t had the chance to talk yet.” She said trying to make an excuse.

“In just a little bit..” CL started.

“When Unnie becomes comfortable..” Minzy added.

“She’s the most entertaining.” You finished.

“We hope you watch for her.” Dara said causing the audience to laugh.

“So HeiMi-ssi, why are you here today?” JaeYong asked.

“Well as 2NE1 said, they get nervous when they’re on variety shows so YG CEO told me to come along so they can get comfortable easily.” You explained.

“Well, why don’t we first talk about the album. I heard that is was number one as soon as you guys had your comeback.” SeungWoo said as the girls nodded.

“What is the title song?” SungSoo asked.

“This time around, we have three title songs.” CL answered. “‘Can’t Nobody,’ ‘Clap Your Hands,’ and the song, ‘Go Away.’”

“Well, they each…all…It wasn’t that just one was number one but in various charts they’re all…” CL started and then turned to the rest of the girls and asked, “Isn’t this too arrogant?”

“Aniyo, Aniyo, Aniyo.” The hosts protested. “It’s the truth so it’s okay.”

You laughed at the way 2NE1 was acting because they were embarrassed and said, “They basically did an all kill in the music industry.”

“Saeng/Unnie!” They said playfully pushing you causing the audience to laugh.

“Well, we can’t not hear a great hit song.” SungSoo said.

“True, true.” The other hosts said in agreement as Dara grabbed a mic from behind her.

“Oh? Live?” KiKwang asked surprised as you chuckled at him causing him to look at you.


After 2NE1 sang, the whole audience cheered as SeungWoo stated, “Wow, they really are different on stage then when they are sitting down.”

“Well then, shall we get to know 2NE1 and HeiMi one fact at a time?”

“This time, to ask and get answers for the many questions that the viewers have asked.” SungSoo stated.

“Ask us quickly, Bang!” JaeYong introduced. “If we succeed in fifty questions, we give everyone a bread gift. If we fail, you all get to see the MC’s dance. Start!”

“To 2NE1, as soon as you all came back you did an all kill on the charts, how do you feel?” KiKwang asked.

“Feels good.” 2NE1 answered.

“HeiMi Saeng, Are you dating anyone?”

“Ne!” You answered happily causing KiKwang to look at you bewildered.

“To 2NE1, do you know how many times you say ‘clap your hands’ in ‘Clap Your Hands?’”

“Mollayo.”

“Does president YG like BigBang or 2NE1 more?”

“HeiMi!” They exclaimed causing you to shake your head.

“Do you like president YG or Teddy?”

“Teddy Oppa!” CL answered as Dara said, “President!”

“HeiMi-ah, who’s your favorite out of Beast?”

“JunHyung.” You blurted out causing KiKwang to raise a brow at you but continue the questions, “YG seems to have a knack of imitating President YG. Can 2NE1 do it? Have one person do it for us.”

“What are you doing~” CL said imitating YG.

“Well, why don’t we first talk about the album. I heard that is was number one as soon as you guys had your comeback.” SeungWoo said as the girls nodded.

“Raise your hand if you think you’re the best in 2NE1!” KiKwang said as Bom shot her hand up and immediately put it down.

“Bommie Unnie, do you usually zone out?” KiKwang asked as Bom answered, “Ne!”

“HeiMi Unnie, How close are you with SeungRi?”

“Too close.”

“Dara Unnie, I heard you were the ‘Philippines’ BoA. Is this true? Show us something.” KiKwang said as Dara said, “Watch the reality show again.”

“Why is the young CL leader?”

“I don’t..The president told me to be.” CL answered as time ran out.

“Wah~ my tongue is very speedy today.” KiKwang said proudly, only being able to finish twelve questions.

“I was watching and 2NE1 answered very honestly.” SeungWoo stated as the others nodded. “Start!”

“To Gong Minji, Ero-dance is?” SungSoo asked since it was his turn to ask questions.

“Life.”

“Self-cam expert, Dara Unnie, show us your three self-cam faces.” SungSoo said as Dara showed them.

“CL, show us your rap skills.” SungSoo then said as CL did a small rap.

“HeiMi Saeng, what is your favorite dessert?”

“Banana Foster.”

“Who, out of 2NE1, is the most like comedian?” SungSoo asked.

“Park Bom!” Minzy answered as CL and Dara said, “Bom Unnie!”

“To 2NE1, eye makeup is..?”

“Life line!” Bom answered.

“To 2NE1, heels are..?”

“Pain to the feet.” Dara answered.

“Bom Unnie, who did you get angry at the most during your diet?”

“President!”

“HeiMi Unnie, have you ever been on a diet?”

“Aniyo.”

“To Bommie Unnie, Lady Spring and Goddess Bom’s relation to is..?”

“Molla!”

“You really don’t know?” He asked causing the set to laugh as SeungWoo took the questions and asked JaeYong, “Are you ready?”

“Yes I am!” JaeYong responded.

“Alright, we’ll start then. Start!” SeungWoo said as the timer started.

“Did all of you really not go on dates after debuting?” JaeYong asked.

“Ne.” 2NE1 responded in unison.

“When do you guys want to go on dates the most?”

“Fall.” Minzy answered as CL answered, “Now?”

“Who, in 2NE1, has the most interest in other male idols?”

“Dara!”

“What do you think of KiKwang as your boyfriend?” JaeYong asked as KiKwang covered his face.

“He’s cute but taken.” Dara blurted out as time ran out.

“KiKwang, your dating?!” The hosts exclaimed.

“Can we finish the questions first?” He asked trying to avoid the question.

“Aish…Start!” SungSoo said as SeungWoo started asking the questions.

“Which girl group are you most conscious of?” SeungWoo asked.

“Destiny’s Child.” CL said causing the hosts to laugh.

“Do you each have a girl idol group you’d like to be friends with?”

“Destiny’s Child.” Minzy said shyly.

“Dara, if you could introduce your brother to any girl group who would it be?”

“CL.”

“Minji Unnie, don’t you get jealous that the other three unnies look so young?”

“A little bit.”

“Dara and Bom, truthfully, do you two lose your breath while dancing?”

“Aniyo.” Bom answered as the time ran out.

“Oh..we didn’t finish all the questions…” SungSoo said. “Mission. Failed!”

And because they failed their mission they had to dance for the audience.

After the dance, the hosts started to ask more questions.

“Now we will be asking questions more closely.” KiKwang said.

“HeiMi-ah, this is a sensitive kind of question, ‘Are you dating someone?’” SeungWoo asked.


Kekeke~ Some ‘secrets’ have been told~
Haha How’d you like it?
The next chapter will still be on WinWin.
Oh~ and to be honest..I don’t know when I’ll be ending this haha.
That’s a good thing right? ^^




Comment? Subscribe :D