Nan Molla~

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQLyp2djWo [XD I love this vid.]


~~ Recap ~~

"We're home!" Beast heard you and HyunSeung say.

"Noona! Please tell me you have food!" DongWoon begged on his knees.


[At Home.]

"Ne. But you only can eat it if you put HyunSeung and my bags in our rooms nicely." You said walking over to the couch and sat down.

"Araso." He said nodding and running out the door carrying almost half of the bags that were in the car and carrying them in HyunSeung's room.

"Do we have to do that too?" JunHyung asked.

"If you want food, then yes."  HyunSeung said sitting on the couch and flipping through the channels as the rest of the guys immediately ran out of the house and to the car getting the rest of the bags.

"Doojoon, make sure you put the car in the garage and lock it." You said tossing your keys to him.

"Ne!" He responded walking out the door and parking your car in the garage.

A few minutes later, all the bags were either your room or HyunSeung which meant the guys were practically waiting for the food.

"Here. Eat as much as you want." You said handing them the bags of food.

"Komawo, HyunMi/Aegi!" They exclaimed gratefully before running to the table and stuffing their faces.

"Wow...Appreciated much." You muttered shaking your head.

"When you're married, I'm sure you'll feel appreciated." HyunSeung said chuckling.

"Sure, Oppa. Sure." You said lying down on him.

"So who's the maid of honor?"

"Mollayo. JiEunie or Hyori."

"Let it be JiEun. I think YoSeob is gonna be the best man."

"Araso. Just to make YoSeob feel frustrated." You said laughing.

"You evil little girl..." HyunSeung said laughing with you.

"I'm not evil. Naega kyopta~" You said using aegyo. [I'm cute.]

"Omo! Stop using aegyo!" HyunSeung said pushing you off.

THUD!

"Aigo..." You muttered rubbing your head then smacking HyunSeung's leg. "Pabo! That hurt!"

"Too bad. Mehrong!" HyunSeung said sticking his tongue out.

"Aish...You!" You exclaimed hitting him just to have him push your head back causing you fall to the floor again. "Will you stop that?!"

"Stop what?" He asked smirking and pushing you back down once you sat back up.

"That!" You yelled yanking his arm once he reached out trying to push you again causing him to fall next to you.

"You!" HyunSeung shouted tackling you causing the two of you to start to wrestle.

Soon enough after a couple of minutes, the others finally finished their food and just now noticed the two of you wrestling in the living room.

"Yah! What are you two doing?" Doojoon yelled.

"What. Does. It. Look. Like?" You and HyunSeung managed to say word by word after each other still on the floor wrestling.

"Yah, break it up. What are you two? Kids?" JunHyung asked while KiKwang and YoSeob pulled you two away from each other.

"What are you? A nagging halmoni?" You and HyunSeung said in unison.

SMACK!

"Aish..." You and HyunSeung muttered rubbing your head.

"What even started this?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm going upstairs." You said moving out of KiKwang's grip and going upstairs.

"HyunSeung, what happened?"

"Nothing. We just got bored." HyunSeung said shrugging.

"How is that nothing?! You two were wrestling!"

"Chill, will you? We do it for fun."

"Aigo...I'll never understand the two of you."

"That's too bad." HyunSeung said shrugging.

"Let's go out for a drink." JunHyung suggested.

"What about Noona?" DongWoon asked.

"Annyeong HyunMi!" HyunSeung said suddenly causing the guys to turn around to see you wave back and run out the door.

"Okay....That takes care of it then." YoSeob said awkwardly.

"So...Kaja!" JunHyung said grinning.

"Wait! Where's HyunMi going?" KiKwang asked confused.

"She is spending the night with YG Family." HyunSeung answered.

"Oh..." KiKwang said disappointedly 'But she was supposed to sleep next to me tonight...'

"Kaja! I haven't drunk for a while!" JunHyung said excitedly.


[With You.]

'Omo. That was so close...' You thought already driving in your car to YG Entertainment.

Once you got there, you parked your car, got out and locked it.

"Omo! Mimi, what are you doing here? I thought you were with Beast." Chaerin said about to go in a van with the rest of 2NE1.

"They went out drinking. So I'm going to go drink with Psy Ahjussi and spend the night here." You told her.

"Omo, why won't you just stay at our dorm?" Minji said.

"Because you only have four beds remember?"

"Are you sure? You're always welcome with us." Bom said.

"Fine. I'll head over to your dorm when I'm finished drinking with Psy. But for the mean time, you all should go get some sleep." You said pushing Dara to their van.

"Araso, Saeng. Sweet dreams." Bom said.

"Annyeong~. Good night!" The rest of 2NE1 said getting in the van.

'Time to go in.' You thought walking through the entrance of YG Building.

"Omo. Mimz, what are you doing here?" JiYong asked spotting you.

"I didn't want to stay home alone." You answered shrugging.

"Alone? Where'd Beast go?"

"They went out drinking and I don't want to deal with a drunken, emotional HyunSeung."

"He gets emotional?"

"Apparently."

"How so?"

"He apologizes for two hours holding your hand until he knocks out. But besides that, do you know where Psy is?"

"Wae?"

"I'm bored and he's the best person to go drinking with."

"What about me?"

"Fine. Bring the rest of BigBang and we all can go to noraebang and drink."

"Yes! Help me look for them so we can go."

You laughed and said, "Okay~"

After you and JiYong found the rest of BigBang and Psy, you all headed off to Noraebang.

"Noraebang~" You and DaeSung chimed.

"Oh gosh....Are you two going to sing trot?" JiYong asked.

"Maybe~"

"Aigo...Saeng, how much are you going to drink?" SeungHyun asked you.

"Mollayo. As much as I feel like drinking. Wae?"

"We don't want to bring an overly drunken Mimi back to the building."

"Yah! It takes me a long time to get drunk thank you very much." You said pushing him.

"I know. Oh look! We're here!" SeungHyun said running in and getting a room.

"You're paying right?" SeungRi asked.

"Oh no of course not." You said sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

"Kaja! I don't wanna waste time." DaeSung said.

"Arso. Kaja!" You exclaimed pumping a first up, running in with DaeSung as the others walked behind the two of you.


[Hours Later. Time - 1:50 a.m.]

"Toniiiiight toniiiiiight toniiiiight toniiiight~ Ajik nan sarangeul molla tto hollo gayeoun I bam~" You and DaeSung sang trot-style.

"Omg..." JiYong muttered.

"We don't know them..." YoungBae said turning around to talk to SeungHyun.

"Okay. We're done." You said laughing with a somewhat drunk somewhat sober DaeSung.

"Good. Let's get back to YG." Psy said while SeungHyun and YoungBae were trying to carry a knocked out SeungRi.


[Back At Home the Next Day. Time - 8:37 a.m.]

"Noona!" YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed glomping you.

"Hi guys." You said smiling. "How was your night out drinking?"

"Crazy. We're glad you weren't there." YoSeob said as he and DongWoon let go of you.

"Why? What happened?" You asked curiously, walking to the living room.

"As usual, HyunSeung got emotional, Doojoon telling him not to drink, JunHyung drinking as much as he could." YoSeob said as DongWoon added, "YoSeob Hyung and I were watching them go crazy as for KiKwang Hyung....he sat there thinking not really doing much. So Noona, what did you do at YG?"

"Messed around and went out to drink at noraebang." You said shrugging. "Where are the others?"

"Noraebang?! No fair! Noona, you should've brought me." DongWoon whined.

"The others are sleeping. They all knocked out including Doojoon Hyung." YoSeob said answering your question.

"Doojoon drank?" You asked incredulously.

"Ne, he was against it at first until we told him we weren't going to drink."

"Ah...Did KiKwang drink?"

"Aniyo. He said he'd never drink so he can maintain his body."

"Ara. Do you want food?" You asked getting up.

"Ne!" They exclaimed literally getting up just to jump up and down.

"Araso~ Just go wake up HyunSeung. And only him."

"Why only him?" They asked confused.

"Secret~" You said as you walked away to the kitchen.

"Aish..." They muttered walking up the stairs.

Mintues later, they came back with HyunSeung awake.

"Oppa, good morning~" You said grinning then turning to YoSeob and DongWoon saying, "You guys can go play some games."

"Morning, Hyunnie." HyunSeung greeted as YoSeob and DongWoon ran up the stairs to go to the game room.

"Why did you tell them to wake me up?"

"We're making breakfast and I wanted to talk to you." You said casually, shrugging.

"Is this going to be about what happened last night since you weren't with us when we went out drinking?" He asked walking over to you and helped you stir the pancake mix.

"Maybe. So why'd you guys go out to drink anyways?"

"JunHyung wanted to because he hasn't drank in a while."

"Ah~ I see. Hand me the eggs."

"So what did you do at YG?" He asked handing you the eggs.

"Well...I didn't really stay at YG for long. I just went there to see if Psy Ahjussi was there but I ended up seeing him and the rest of BigBang."

"Why were you looking for Psy?"

"So we can go out for a drink."

"But then you ended up drinking with BigBang also?"

"Yup. But we drank at noraebang."

"Ah chincha?"

"Ne. How much did you drink last night?"

"A couple bottles and you?"

"Same. I was the designated driver."

"Only because you can't get drunk easily." He said rolling his eyes.

"True. And I heard that you got emotional last night." You said smirking.

"Yah! Shikuro! You of all people know how I am when I'm drunk."

"I know." You said grinning.

After a couple minutes later, you and HyunSeung finished making breakfast and called everyone down to eat.

"Wow. Everything looks good. Is this American style?" Doojoon asked sitting down at the table along with a half-asleep JunHyung and the rest of Beast.

"Ne, Oppa." You said grinning. "Anyways, I'll be back. I have to go wash up. Make sure you all share."

"Ne. Geokjeonghajima~!" They all said as you walked up the stairs and to your room.

'They are so going to fight for the food...' You thought shaking your head and turning on the shower.


[After Showering. Time - 11:25 a.m.]

"Mimi! Are you doing anything today?" Beast asked as you were walking downstairs.

"Aniyo. Unless someone calls for me to do something. Wae?" You asked shrugging.

"Let's go to Lotte World/Noraebang/Hot Springs!" They all exclaimed.

"Woah Woah Woah. Pick one." You said pushing them away since they got up in your face.

They all looked at each other and exclaimed, "Lotte World/Noraebang/Hot Springs!"

"Make up your mind and discuss it. I'll be outside until you make up your mind." You said walking past them and walking to the backyard.

"Where should we go then?" HyunSeung asked sighing.

"Lotte World or the Hot Springs?" Doojoon asked.

"Why only those two choices? What happened to noraebang?" JunHyung asked.

"HyunMi went there yesterday. I don't think she'd want to go again." HyunSeung exclaimed.

"Ohh..." They all said understanding.

"So pick either Lotte World or the Hot Springs."

"Lotte World." DongWoon and YoSeob said.

"Hot Springs." The rest of Beast excluding Doojoon said.

"Then it's settled. We go to the Hot Springs first and next time we go to Lotte World." Doojoon said. "Now who's going to tell HyunMi?"

"He will." They all said pointing at each other.

Doojoon sighed and said, "JunHyung, go tell HyunMi."

"Fine..." JunHyung muttered before walking in the backyard.

"Ah.. Yeah... Sorry... I'll see you in a couple days, right?... Okay... I miss you too. Baii baii~" JunHyung heard you say talking on the phone as he was walking to you.

"Who was that?" JunHyung asked appearing behind you.

"A friend." You said shrugging and getting up to sit on the railing of the gazebo.

"Who though? You know you can trust me." JunHyung said leaning on one of the posts.

"It was Daniel."

"Daniel? As in Daniel of Dalmatian or Daniel of Teen Top?"

"Dalmatian."

"Oh..When did you become so close with him?"

"I've known him before YoSeob had. So what are you doing out here?"

"Oh! Right. I came here you tell you that we decide to go to the hot springs."

"Finally you guys decided." You said rolling your eyes and getting off of the railing.

"Yah. Be happy we're going to the hot springs." He said pushing you playfully.

"Shikuro, Mr. I-Like-To-Sleep." You said walking away from him and going inside the house.

"Yah! Don't walk away from me." He said running after you.

"Yeobo!" KiKwang exclaimed spotting you come in the house.

"Annyeong." You said as he got up to hug you.

"Yeobo~" KiKwang whined as you walked away.

"Do you think she's mad?" YoSeob asked.

"Aniyo. I think she's just stressed." HyunSeung answered.

"It's a good thing we're going to the hot springs then." Doojoon said.

"Where's JunHyung Hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"Nan molla~!" YoSeob sang.

"Yah. Shikuro and go get ready." JunHyung said appearing out of nowhere.

"Holy-"

"No! Don't cuss!" DongWoon exclaimed covering his ears.

"Aish...Pabo Woon. Just go get ready." JunHyung said shaking his head and walking upstairs.


I wish I could go to a hot spring~!
I also wish I could go with them ;)
Kekeke~ innocent maknae XD
Whee~ Dalmatian :3
Do you like them? ^^