Where Are You Going?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCpC3n_WyAs [Wah~ I love them!]


~~ Recap ~~

“I stand corrected….” You muttered sweat dropping.

“Be happy DongWoon is the calm one.” KiKwang whispered causing you to laugh softly.

"Woah. Noona, what happened to your house?" Chanshik asked surprised as he and the rest of B1A4 walked in the house and looked around at the messy living room.


"This is what I get for leaving these guys at home with Outsider." You said shaking your head.

"HYUNMI!!!" Part of Beast wailed.

"HyunSeung, your tie is in your closet in the second drawer to the right. Doojoon, your shirt is hanging on the rack in the laundry room. JunHyung, earrings are in your closet third drawer down and six drawers to the right. DongWoon, your slacks are also hanging in the laundry room." You told them all as DongWoon came downstairs to get his slacks and Doojoon’s shirt. "And YoSeob, a stylist is coming over so just wait."

"Noona, what about us?" SunWoo asked curiously.

"Hm? A stylist is coming for you guys too. Don't worry. Just sit back and relax. Watch TV or something. I have to go help your Hyungs." You told them. "If you hear the door, can one of you open it please?"

"Ne, Noona." They all said going to the living room.

"Yeobo, kaja. You should go shower." KiKwang said carrying you upstairs.

"Yah! I can walk myself!" You exclaimed as you heard B1A4 laughing.

"Yeobo, go shower. I'll get your dress out." KiKwang said pushing you in the bathroom once the two of you reached your room.

"You better not be planning anything." You said turning the shower on as he closed the door behind you.

"Geokjeonghajima, Yeobo. I just got new heels for you." KiKwang said grabbing the dress in your closet along with the new heels he bought for you and putting them on your bed.

"Mwoh? New heels? Chincha? Waeyo? You know I don't like heels!" You complained.

"Aish. Just accept whatever is given to you." KiKwang said shaking his head and putting some jewelry on your bed.

“But Oppa-”

“Andwae. Don’t whine!”

“Aish!”


[After Showering.]

"KiKwang!" You whined as he changed into his suit.

“Oh~ You finally changed.” KiKwang said buttoning his shirt, looking at you.

“Oppa! You know I don’t like it when you spend too much on me.” You whined showing his the jewelry.

"Just accept it! You know you like it." KiKwang said tackling you on the bed.

"But it's expensive!"

"Just wear it."

"Oppa!"

"Ani. Either you wear it or..."

"Or what?"

"Or I will strip you from your clothes and tie you to the bed tonight."

"Mwoh?"

"And I will do as I please no matter how many times you beg." He added, smirking at you.

"Fine..." You sighed defeated as he put the necklace and bracelets on you.

"Don't forget your heels and earrings." KiKwang reminded you before walking away to put on some cologne.

"Yeah, yeah..." You muttered putting them on.

"Are you ready?" KiKwang asked walking from the bathroom after checking himself out a couple times.

"Only if you stop checking yourself out." You said looking him up and down.

"Yeobo, I don't have to check myself out to look good."

"Now you're just being conceited." You said shaking your head.

"But you know all of this is only for you." He said kissing your cheek.

'Why do I feel like this isn't even a proper conversation?' You thought to yourself.

"Kaja. The guys must be whining already."

"Ne." You said grabbing your phone before walking out of your room.

"Wah! HyunMi/Noona neomu yeppeo~!" The guys exclaimed once you walked downstairs.

"Komawo~" You said smiling radiantly.

"Who's your date tonight?" Chanshik asked.

"Outsider Oppa!" You said as Outsider laughed.

"Told you!" JunHyung said.

"Yeobo~" KiKwang whined.

"Noona, can I be your date next time?" Chanshik asked messing with KiKwang’s mind.

"Maybe. Would you like the first dance?" You asked knowing what he was doing.

"Ne." He said nodding happily.

"Yeobo~" KiKwang whined childishly.

"Doojoon, is our ride outside?" You asked ignoring KiKwang's whining.

"Ne." Doojoon answered nodding.

"Good. You, HyunSeung, JunHyung and YoSeob can go in the car first."

"Araso. Kaja?" He said questionably as he and the other three eldest of Beast walked out first.

"Why'd you let them get in first?" Outsider asked.

"You'll see. Now, let's go." You said walking out of the house to the car.

"Yeobo, you're not going to leave me are you?" KiKwang asked pulling you behind everyone, pouting.

"Aniyo, of course not." You said chuckling.

"Then why-"

"You need to learn your lesson." You said simply before getting in the car.

“HyunMi, Komawoyo!” Doojoon, HyunSeung, JunHyung, and YoSeob exclaimed grinning.

“I see you met your lovers.” You teased chuckling as KiKwang got in the car and closed the door behind him.

"Yeobo!" KiKwang exclaimed. “Stop trying to leave me alone.”

"Mian, Oppa~" You cooed acting cute.

"HyunMi!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Mwoh? What did I do?" You asked still acting cute.

"Stop with the aegyo!"

You pouted and said, "Oppa, they don't love me..."

"Aigo...How can they not love you?" KiKwang asked putting you on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Omg! People should just start calling you two the 'Aegyo Couple' instead of YoSeob and JiEun over here." HyunSeung said pointing over to YoSeob and JiEun.

"Andwae. We don't act cute all the time like them." KiKwang said.

"Yes you guys do!"

"Andwae!" You whined. "You guys are so mean!"

"Now look what you guys did. You're making her sad." Gina said shaking her head.

"You guys are so mean to Unnie!" Hyunah said.

"But she's easy to mess with!" HyunSeung protested. "Apa!"

"Tch. Serves you right for being mean to my dongsaeng." JiYoon said crossing her arms.

"Mehrong~" You teased sticking your tongue out. "Eep! Don't do that!"

"Mianhae. I couldn't resist." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Aish! So mean." You whined hitting him.

"Stop moving around!" KiKwang complained.

"Omo! Mianhae!" You exclaimed getting off of him and sitting next to him.

"Did you just-" Outsider started.

"Shikuro!" You exclaimed burying your face in KiKwang's chest.

Outsider laughed and said, "You really are fun to mess with."

"Oppa!" You whined turning pink.

"Aww~ she's embarrassed." Doojoon cooed. "Apa!"

"What's with you girls always hitting your boyfriend?" DongWoon asked.

"Correction, Husband." Gina and JiYoon corrected as you said, "Fiancé for me."

"Whatever. Forget I even asked." DongWoon said dejected.

"Noona, how much longer?" Junghwan asked.

"Mollayo. Soon most likely."

"Agassi, we're here." Your driver said stopping the car in front of Hyori's house.

"Kamsahamnida!" You thanked him as KiKwang opened the door, getting out and taking your hand to help you out.

"Man KiKwang, you're such a gentleman." Outsider said getting out of the car behind you.

"Only to my baby." KiKwang said wrapping an arm around your waist as the three of you walked to Hyori's house with the others following behind.

"Oppa, I'm sure you'll find someone you like here." You said patting Outsider's back before walking inside to be greeted by Hyori.

"Saeng! You're late but the party has just begun." Hyori exclaimed bringing you inside.

"JiHoon Oppa!" You called out once you spotted him.

"Hm? Mini? What's up?" JiHoon asked walking over to you.

"How much did Hyori Unnie drink?"

"A lot. But she's harmless so it's fine." JiHoon said shaking his head. ‘But I don’t think she drank as much as I know you’re going to.’

"Monitor her. KiKwang and I are gonna go dance. Annyeong." You said walking away and pulling KiKwang with you before JiHoon could protest.

"Dance? Really?" KiKwang questioned.

"Ne, wae? You don't want to?"

"Ani. Ani. Ani. I want to." He said pulling you close to him.

You laughed and said, "That's more like it, Yeobo."

"Dirty dancing much?" KiKwang whispered in your ear.

"Only with you." You said slowly grinding against his crotch.

"Hey now Mimi, take it easy. You have the whole night to do that." SeungRi said walking pass the two of you.

"Yeah yeah." You said laughing. "Can you get me a drink?"

"What do you want?"

"Long Island Ice Tea sounds good right now."

"Aish! You're starting off with a strong drink already?"

"Why not?" You asked grinning.

"Nevermind. I'll be back." SeungRi said shaking his head.

"So where were we?" KiKwang asked grabbing your waist.

"Noona!" Teen Top exclaimed.

"Aish..." You and KiKwang muttered.

"Ne?" You asked faking a smile.

"Do you want to dance with us?" They asked.

"Maybe later. I'm waiting for SeungRi to get me a drink."

"Araso, Noona! Don't forget!" They said before walking away.

"So..." KiKwang started.

"Mimi, here's your drink." SeungRi said popping out of nowhere and handing you your drink.

"Komawo, SeungRi. If one of the others is trying to find me, tell them to get me another drink."

"Araso. Just don't drink too much."

"Ne. Don't worry. I'll be fine." You said pushing him away and taking a large swing of your drink.

"Woah. Slow down, Yeobo." KiKwang said taking the drink from you.

"Yeobo, give it back." You whined trying to reach for it.

"Kiss." He said.

You sighed and said, "Fine."

"Saranghae~" He said giving your drink back after you kissed him.

"Nado." You said grabbing your drink and walking away.

"Yah! Where are you going?" He exclaimed until he lost you in the crowd. 'Damn...Should've known she was going to do that...'


Poor KiKwang *shakes head*
All alone…being ditched by
you
Sorry for the short chapter though :/
I have to make a short story for English :(
Anticipate the next chapter though! :D
Hehehe~ I hope you like it!
Oh~! Don’t forget to comment~
It makes me happy :3