The First Place Is…

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DyE8667EQI [Wickeddd~]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : xD Nice to know youre addicted to it! I'm glad that I can type fast though...but unfortunately I run out of a ideas and get the weirdest timeing to have inspirations hah xD And me too haha whenever I har my parents talkign I think of food >__< fail haha xD Today I seriously had only filipino food @_@ Sooo gooodd~ haha
@cupidzangel : Haha I know right! Wouldn't that be so awesome! haha xD Hee~ Thanks! Glad you like them ^^ Ah~ I know what you mean...*sigh* Poor Kwang you should have known better. Just read to find out ;D and haha me too! It's hilarious xD
@disfuncshional : Just read this chapter to find out ;D. Thanks! ^^ I'm glad you like it. OMG Yes! Haha I love the marcos the most xD
@Jejung2y : Awww~ Did you see them though? and I know...Poor Kwang...She should have known better xP
@KDSpringChoonHee : Haha how much damage did you thing he would do? O_O They still need KiKwang to perform you know xD
@kheyar0320 : Aww~ Thanks ^^ And I know...I feel bad for not letting her let him explain x( Did that even make sense @_@ haha xD Hehe~ Doojoon SPAM xD FOOD lmao...
@leejahyunri : Oh~ Yeah I know what you mean...but he seriously should have known better and besides they still need him to perform xD
@MaddieTeukieTan101 : Yeah..Poor KiKwang...He should have known better though :/ Hehe~ yesh!
@mini-cupcakes : Aww~ I know right! The y seriously need to. They have to patch things up...
@mzyingying : Wait...Happened to who? And thanks ^^ Glad you like it! I just hope this one would be good too haha
@ohemgeeitsangie : Is it a good confusion or a bad confusion @_@ And I hope so too?
@SillyFrench : Haha I know right? They still need KiKwang to perform ya know haha xD I just hope this chapter is good enough >__<; Gah~ Fail....And thanks ^^
@
superTHUNDERfishie Aww~ At least now you know what happened right? haha~ And yes! That guy is an >:/
@Unattractive : *Sigh* I just hope KiKwang knows what he did to her :(
@
Watch_me : Aww~ Thanks ^^ I'm glad you like it and I hope you subscribed ^^ <3
@xadrimusicx : Ahh~ You should read this chapter so you know how he feels :P And yesh He did do it out of 'love' haha xD
@YoruxRuki : Wah~ I hope she doesn't break up with him either...

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 100+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

To: Seungiee <3

Araso Oppa..I’ll be there.
See you in a few.
Nado...

‘I should go wash my face before they think something happened.’ You thought wiping away your tears and walking to the bathroom.


[Downstairs. Time – 8:15 a.m.]

“Yah! If you told us what you were doing, we wouldn’t have hurt you!” HyunSeung exclaimed smacking KiKwang’s head.

“We? Don’t you mean you, Hyung?” JunHyung asked raising an eyebrow. "Besides, Don't you think you did enough damage to him anyways?"

“Shikuro!” HyunSeung exclaimed smacking JunHyung too.

“Aish…” KiKwang and JunHyung muttered at the same time.

-Beep- -Beep-

“She said she’ll be here soon.” HyunSeung said reading the text aloud.

“Araso.”

“Who’s riding with whom?” YoSeob asked curiously.

“I call riding with HyunMi!” Beast exclaimed.

“What about me?” You asked walking down the stairs.

“We all wanted to ride with you for breakfast.” DongWoon and YoSeob said innocently.

“Oh…Where’s Hyori Unnie and JiHoon Oppa?” You asked furrowing your eyebrows.

“They said they had some schedules so they had to go.” Doojoon said.

“Ahh..okay.” You said but then muttered, “Schedules my . More like each other’s faces off.”

“Wait, were you crying?” HyunSeung asked quietly noticing a hint of red in your eyes.

“Aniyo..” You said turning away from him as he was walking towards you.

“Geojitmalhajima.” HyunSeung said staring you down. [Don’t lie.]

“We’ll talk about this in the car.” You said, turning to the guys. “JunHyung, you’re coming with me and HyunSeung. The rest of you go with Doojoon. He’ll be driving for you.”

“Aww…” The guys said groaning, walking to the garage to get in a car.


[In The Car. Almost To The Restaurant.]

“So you want to tell me why you were crying?” HyunSeung said looking at you as JunHyung sat in the back of the car.

“Wait. How’d you know she was crying?” JunHyung asked surprised.

“I’m her brother. We are practically bonded to know what each other is thinking.” HyunSeung said. “Anyways, why were you crying?”

“I was crying because I made a song relating to me and KiKwang okay!” You exclaimed keeping your eyes on the road.

“A..song?” HyunSeung said confused.

“Yes Oppa. A song.” You said clarifying what you said.

“But didn’t you already release your album?” JunHyung asked also confused.

“Ne. It’s going to be on my next album.”

“But you just released your album last week!” HyunSeung said shocked.

“Yeah I know. After promotions, I’m going to release the album I’m making when I comeback.”

“Wait so it’s basically what we are doing right now?” JunHyung asked in realization.

“Ne. But I’m making this album in both English and Korean.”

“Ohhh~” They said in unison. “So you’re going to make it in America?”

“Yup!” You said smiling. “Well we’re here! Oh~ And make sure you two don’t tell the others, arachi?”

“Ne Mimi!” They said getting out of the car.


[Night of Comeback. Time - 8:50 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

 “HeiMi-ssi, It hasn’t been that long since you have released your album and you are already a candidate for first place on your comeback. How do you feel about today? What are your thoughts?” The female MC asked giving you a microphone.

“Ne. It’s only been a week since I released my album and it’s my first performance on stage with it since today’s my comeback. I feel very happy with all the support I have form my Misfits and I feel really honored to be a candidate for first place especially since I’m going up against SNSD.” You said honestly smiling.

“Ah~ That’s good to hear. By the way, are those tattoos real?” The female MC asked curiously.

“Ne, but only the ones on my arms. The other one is a fake because I thought it would be weird to have one on my collar bone.”

“Ah~ Araso. Well then…Let’s see the results of Music Bank’s first week of November….Please show us the scores!” The male MC exclaimed.

“And first place goes to…” The MC’s said waiting for the results. “HeiMi-ssi! Congratulations!”

“Your seniors and juniors are giving you flowers too.” The female MC said laughing.

“Kamsahamnida!” You exclaimed bowing, grinning happily.

“We can’t move on without hearing how you feel.” The male MC said jokingly.

“Ah~ ne. Kamsahamnida. First of all, I want to give a lot of thanks to President YG. Thanks a lot to BigBang Oppas, Kush Oppa, 2NE1 Unnies, Minzy dongsaeng, and all the sunbaes and hoobaes in YG, my manager Appa, the Unnies and Oppas that help me look nice and especially my Misfits and brother! SARANGHAEYO!” You exclaimed happily as confetti fell on you and the stage.

“That reminds me..Who is your brother HeiMi-ssi?”

“My brother is Jang HyunSeung of BEAST! I hope you all can give Beast some love when they come back on Music Bank with their fourth album! And make sure you watch out for another album of mine that is going to come out next month! It’s currently in the making but I’m going to release it here in Korea when I come back from overseas promotions! KAMSAHAMNIDA~!” You exclaimed as everyone cheered for you.

“To hear HeiMi’s encore, we will say goodbye!” The male MC said.

“Live, Music Bank!” The MC’s exclaimed leaving as your song started to play.


[After the Show. Time – 9:35 p.m.]

“So did he say anything to you?” Manager Appa asked with a hint of hope.

“Aniyo…” You said running a hand through your hair, sighing.

“Araso.” Your manager said sighing along with you. “So you want to leave now or do you want to bid farewell to everyone?”

“We can go now but after I change though.” You said getting up from the couch. “And I already left a note for each of them.”

“Oh..Before I forget is it okay if we just go on a public airplane?” He asked but then quickly adding, “We’ll be in the first class area, in case you were wondering.”

“..That’s fine..Is my stuff there already?”

“Yeah. I’ll go call them so we don’t have to leave your car at the airport.” Manager Appa said leaving the room so you could change.

‘Is this the right choice..? Or should I wait one day…?’ You thought sighing as you were changing to casual clothes. When you were done, you walked out of the room and thought, ‘It doesn’t matter now if I leave or not now…KiKwang never said anything to me anyways…’

“Ah~ you’re done already?...That was fast…Anyways, they already sent a car over so we can leave now.” Manager Appa said leading you to the exit.

“Araso. Kaja~!” You exclaimed slightly tired, following him.

As the two of you were walking, many artists that were both in the show and visiting congratulated you on your win and your comeback. You started to bow and thank everyone that congratulated you as you were walking which almost caused you to bump into a few people.

As you reached the exit , you then bowed for the last time and exclaimed, “Kamsahamnida~!”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Manager Appa said getting in the car.

“Ne. I’m sure…” You said staring out the window.

“Keureom, it’s going to take about an hour or two to get there and I know you’re tired so you can go to sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get to the airport.”

“Araso..” You said already falling asleep.

‘Poor girl…KiKwang should have known better though…’ Manager Appa thought looking at your tired form. ‘Mwoh?! What’s this…She doesn’t have her couple ring on?!’


[At The Airport. Time – 10:45 p.m.]

‘Wah~ Finally at the airport…It’s only been two to three months…’ You thought walking through the airport.

“HyunMi…This way.” Your manager said leading you towards the gate. “The fans are coming and we have to get on board before the paparazzi come.”

“Araso.” You said as the two of your flashed your tickets and went through the gate.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Your seats are this way.” One of the flight attendants said guiding you to your seats.

“Kamsahamnida.” Both you and your manager said as you were sitting down.

“Do you need anything before we take off?” The flight attendant asked politely.

“Aniyo. I think we’ll be okay.” Manager Appa said.

“Araso. Just press the red button on your arm rest if you need anything.” The flight attendant said walking off.

‘Only ten hours until I go to America…’ You thought sighing. ‘I wonder how the guys are doing…’


[With Beast. Time – 9:00 pm.]

OMG, OMG, OMG! HyunMi won!” HyunSeung exclaimed watching Music Bank from his phone since they had a schedule. [Is that possible to watch Music Bank on a phone?]

“Mwoh?!” The rest of Beast exclaimed, running towards HyunSeung and looking at his phone. “OMG She won!”

“-especially my Misfits and brother! SARANGHAEYO!” They heard you say after they finished having a little celebration.

“Wah~ She loves us!” YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed hugging each other and drowning out the rest of what you said.

“Beast! Break is over!” The director said as Beast walked back for the photo shoot.

Just as the director said that….

Beast’s happiness faded…

‘Aww….I wanted to finish watching MuBank…Why did we have to have a schedule today.' Beast thought groaning mentally.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about today...?' KiKwang thought trying to shrug off the feeling.


[At Home. Time – 10:45 p.m.]

“Hyung. What’s that on the door?” DongWoon asked as there manager dropped them off at the house and driving off.

“Let’s go check.” Doojoon said as they all started walking towards the door.

“Mianhae Oppas.” JunHyung said reading aloud what it said on the paper they found on the door.

“DongWoon, you know most of the languages she talks in. Translate what she said.” HyunSeung said snatching the paper from JunHyung and giving it to DongWoon.

“It says…:

Mianhae Oppas,

                Before you read the rest of this, go inside the house before you all get sick or freeze yourself.

“Woah..How’d she know that we would still be outside?” YoSeob said aloud walking inside with the rest of Beast following.

“Anyways, read the rest of the note.” HyunSeung said rolling his eyes from YoSeob’s behavior.

“Araso Hyung.” DongWoon said starting to read the rest of the note. “It says:

                Pabo Seobie!....Anyways, As I was saying…I didn’t mean to leave you all but I needed to clear my mind away from what happened recently. Therefore I left for promotions a day and a half earlier than when I was supposed to. I’ll be back from promotions either before your concert or before Christmas. Hopefully I can come back and end promotions before JunHyung’s birthday ^^ hehe~ I’m planning to get you all a souvenir. So make sure you anticipate it. :D Oh and there is something for each of you in your room [Psst. It’s a letter hehe <3.].

“It’s only a letter?” They guys, excluding KiKwang and DongWoon, said groaning thinking it was something useful.

‘So..She left because of me?...*sigh* I knew there was something wrong…I hope she can forgive me when she comes back…’ KiKwang thought staying silent as DongWoon continued reading.

But then DongWoon continued rolling his eyes at his Hyungs’ behavior, “Continuing what I was saying:

                Yah! Don’t be selfish Oppas! And to make sure you all don’t burn down the house or make it messy, I made sure that some of the maids and butlers will be there. Just ask them if you are looking for something or you want food. They’ll be glad to help you. And make sure you treat them nicely. They will arrive tomorrow….most likely hehe~ and no they are not your age guys. Get over yourself! Now I got to go! I hope you all watched me on Music Bank! Annyeong! <3

Love your favorite dongsaeng,         

HyunMi <3

And that’s what it said.” DongWoon said finally finished translating the letter. “Aish...Why did she have to write this in three languages?”

“Reason why we wanted you to read this. You know Chinese, English and Korean.” HyunSeung said laughing.

“Woah~ We’re going to have maids?!” Doojoon exclaimed wide-eyed.

“And butlers…” HyunSeung added calmly.

“Anyways…About those letters she was talking about. Where are they?” JunHyung asked.

“Hyung. Were you not listening to what I said?” DongWoon said shaking his head.

“Yah! I was listening.” JunHyung exclaimed.

HyunSeung rolled his eyes and said, “Sure..That’s why you’re asking where the letters are.”

“Like you know where they are!” JunHyung said smirking.

“Ah~ But I do. HyunMi said that we each have a letter and it’s in each of our rooms.” HyunSeung said smirking, getting up from the couch and walking upstairs to find his letter.

“He’s right. Let’s just go find our letters and get some rest. Manager Hyung said that we have a tight schedule due to practicing for our comeback.” Doojoon said getting up.

“Araso Hyung.” The rest of Beast said getting up also.


~~ HyunSeung/JunHyung’s Letter ~~

Seungie/Hyungie Oppa,

                I hope you can keep the others in order and help Doojoon take some of the burden that he’s holding onto. I know you understand me more than the others since we are closer and have a strong bond. So I’ll tell you this but you can’t tell anyone.

…I broke up with KiKwang…

                Well technically I wrote to him saying that we are breaking up…ㅠ_ㅠand to be honest, I am really sad to do this. My couple ring is in the letter I wrote him. *sigh* I know that this is the worst way to break up but I need to clear my mind up. I might or might not get back together with him. But I have about a month and a half to think this through. I hope you are willing to accept my decision. And please, PLEASE, do not hurt him in any way or pressure him into doing things he doesn’t want to. Oh…make sure you don’t let him mope around either…try and cheer him up. And if you have to, shove food down his throat so he can eat. We don’t need him to faint on stage for your comeback. I’ll be watching! Saranghae <3

‘MWOH?! She’s breaking up with him?!’ They thought after they read the letter.


~~ Doojoon’s Letter ~~

JoonJoon Oppa,

                I know you’re a great leader for the others and all, but please don’t take the entire burden and stress to yourself araso? Give some to HyunSeung or JunHyung. I’m sure they will be willing to help especially with YoSeob and DongWoon’s eating habits and cravings hehe~ Make sure you keep a real close eye on KiKwang…I wrote something important in his letter and please don’t force him into telling you. Just let him tell you when he’s ready. Also make sure that he eats right. And most likely, by what I wrote so far, you should already know what that important thing is. You’re smart, I’m sure you figured it out. Make sure you don’t pity KiKwang and just help him araso? I’ll call and text whenever I can…Also please don’t let the others treat the maids and butlers disrespectfully.

‘…What?....Wait…SHE BROKE UP WITH KiKwang?!’ Doojoon thought shocked.


~~ YoSeob and DongWoon’s Letter ~~

Seobie/Woonie Oppa,

                Annyeonghaseyo hehe. I hope you aren’t feeling to bad about me leaving…I’ll miss having my froyo/ice cream buddy with me haha~ Don’t give your Hyungs a hard time since I’m not there araso? And if they take you ice cream away, I hid candy in your room. They are in a black bag that has a silver string tying it up. Uhm…What else should I say…Oh~ I’ll send you some candy from the places that I’ll be going to, along with a couple of new videogames hehe~ I hope you will like them ^^ Bogoshipda~

‘OMO! OMO! OMO! CANDYY?!’ They thought happily putting the letter away and going to sleep.


~~ KiKwang’s Letter ~~

KiKwang-ah,

                Mianhae Oppa…I really am sorry. If you are wondering what I’m sorry about then I’ll tell you straight out…I’m breaking up with you. And no. It’s not really about the whole JiYoon incident. Well…technically that’s part of it but not all of it. Most of it is because I want to clear my mind about what happened. I might or might not take you back so here’s my couple ring…If you still care, then I hope you won’t take this out on yourself or JiYoon…But I am quite shocked that you forgot about out one month anniversary. To be honest, I thought you of all people would remember but sadly you didn’t…Even though we are no longer together, I still you got you something…It should be on your desk. It’s in a small back box. If you open it you will see two black phone charms. One is a turtle and the other is the  batman logo. My name is engraved on the back of the turtle ^^ but you don’t have to use it since we aren’t together…I didn’t know whether you liked superman or batman. So I got the batman one since I like Batman hehe~ He’s cool. For the charms, I got them both in black since I know that’s your favorite ‘color’ haha. I have the turtle one except it’s in white. I could have gotten a green one but they said they don’t make them anymore ㅠ_ㅠI really wanted it to…*sigh*...Anyways, I hope you like it ^^ and I hope you don’t get sad over this…Bogoshipda…But we have to end it…and I need to get my thoughts straight…See you soon…And please, please don’t be depressed…Be the happy normal self you are…Make sure you stay healthy arachi? Jebal?

‘…I hella screwed up this time…’ KiKwang thought dropping the letter on his desk as tears ran down his cheeks and coved his face. ‘Jagiya…I didn’t forget about our monthaversary...The box you found was for you…Nado Bogoshipda…Please come back to me…’


Hm…Is it just me or was this chapter a bit long only because of the letters?
Hehe~ Oh well…Was it a good enough chapter?
Comment? Love? <3 Subscribe! ^^







Jjang~ It’s DongWoon!