T-tattoo!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o62yHUHxQVs [LMAO Poor Taec...]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : Aww~ I hope you saw the pictures on the computer though ^^ Ad thanks! ^^ I hope you comment again!
@cupidzangel : Haha I will~! ^^ Thanks! And hehe that's true.. xD Poor, poor HyunSeung..he need to chill xD and thanks again hah xD It takes so long looking for pictures but it's so funn xD
@disfuncshional : Ah~! Thank you! ^^ I hope you enjoy this chapter too though ^^ Oh and comment too ^^ makes me feel good about my story haha xD
@infinity513 : It's okay~ ^^ I understand how that is! I hope you do/did well on them! ^^v And yup~ They do make a good couple heheh~ What should be their couple name though? I hope you like this chapter too~~ My name's rexee but...you can call me Rawr heheh~ I feel more attached to Rawr now xD
@Jejung2y : Aww~ Thank you~ ^^. And yesh~ Beast Bromance haha xD Lmao YoSeob stripping >_< I just look up random pics and it takes so~ long hehe~ but I'm glad you like them ^^
@KDSpringChoonHee : ^^ YoSeob was never that innocent in my mind xD I knew he had some impurity somewhere xD
@kheyar0320 : Haha thanks and I hope you caught up though~ And YES~ It is the best! I can't wait for more MVs from them hehehe~ And mee too~ xD I love reading the marco xD
@k3kwangie : Hehehe~ Thanks! Kanye's a weirdy but 'tis okay! YoSeob 'helped' him out xD jk Yes YoSeob is awdoweebow~! xD
@mini-cupcakes : Heheh~ Yesh he does~ ^^ I hope you like the update ^^
@
mzyingying : Yay~! ^^ Thanks and Yesh~! He isss~ ^^ Heheheh~ I hope you like the update! ^^
@ohemgeeitsangie : Hehe yes he is ^^ and YoSeob is always like tha xD heheh I hope you like this chapter! ^^
@Seunii : Hehehe~ Yes he is xD YoSeob will always me the mentally fake magnae haha xD Oh~! happy Birthday again! ^^v Hehehe~ I'm glad you like the pictures xD hehe~
@SillyFrench : ^^ Thanks and you're welcome! I hope you enjoy this chapter too! ^^
@specialXangelX0410 : Wah~! Thank you for reading! I hope you got a lot of rest too after reading all of the chapters hehe And I hope you like this chapter too ^^v
@Some_Name : Hehehe~ It's okay. ^^ I hope you comment every once in a while though xD I hope you like this chapter too ^^
@xadrimusicx : Omo~! Really? ^^ I just can't wait for their next MV to come out hehehe~ xD What's your other favorite songs by Beast?

@Seunii [Nov. 18th] :
SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA UNNIE~ !  <3
SARANGHAEYO
~! <3
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY~!

[Here] is something for chu~!^^<3


~~ Recap ~~

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…Umma.” Doojoon muttered.

“What was that?!” HyunSeung asked glaring at Doojoon evilly.

“N-nothing!” Doojoon said running away from HyunSeung.

‘. . .I have such weird friends. . .’ KiKwang thought making his way upstairs.


 ~~ Your Point of View ~~

"You won’t tell anyone what happened. Do you hear me, HyunMi?!" he shouted.

You gasped, wide-eyed, turned to look at him and said, “You can’t tell me what to do!”

He was laughing a very sarcastic laugh, "As long as you’re dating me, you live by my rules!"

A lamp smashed, and the room was black.  Something was being hit against the wall, hitting it repeatedly over and over again. That something…was you.

Footsteps were heard, but then a voice said, "I know you're still conscious, HyunMi.”

The voice of the monster...that guy.  You slowly tried to get up as you were watching him with fearful eyes, shaking. He walked towards you with a smirk on his face. He leaned towards you and said “You know...wherever you go, I will always be there waiting. You of all people should know that...you, after all, are my most precious possession that I have ever obtained.”

You didn’t move. You stayed against the wall, staring away from him and to your hands, watching as they shook and shivered.

"Hyunnie," he said getting closer. "You know I love you..."

His face was still coming closer to yours, you closed your eyes and then…

“Jagi!...Jagi!” You heard KiKwang yell. “Gwaenchanayo?” 

You shot up gasping for air as KiKwang held you, supporting you to sit up.

Gwaenchanayo?” KiKwang asked worriedly.

“N-ne…I-it was just a nightmare…” You said shakily as you felt you forehead. ‘From the past…’

“Are you sure?”

“N-ne…I-I’m going to go take a shower…” You said distantly as pulled the covers away.

“Do you need help?” He asked concerned.

“A-aniyo. I-I’ll be fine…” You said as you entered your bathroom.

‘I wonder what kind of nightmare it was...’ KiKwang thought, staring at the door to the bathroom.


[With You.]

‘Out of all these years…That…that nightmare had to show up…’ You thought standin under the showerhead as you punched the wall. ‘I thought I got over it…Argh!’

“I swear…I need to take this stress out…” You muttered to yourself.

After your shower, you saw that there were clothes on the bed laid out for you and that KiKwang was nowhere to be found.

‘Hm…I wonder where KiKwang went…’ You thought as you walked downstairs after you have changed. ‘Oh well...I have to go somewhere later though…but who knows if I’ll faint again…Argh…I’ll just bring JunHyung with me then.’

You then walked to the kitchen to see if anyone was there. Then in just an instant, you felt someone hug you.

“OMO! Noona! You’re awake!” YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed hugging you.

“G-guys…can..you…let go?...Please…” You said gasping for air as you were in the middle of their hug.

“Mianhae!” They said as they let go, grabbing your hands and dragging you to the dining room to eat.

“Wah~! So much food…” You said staring at the food with a twinkle in your eye.

“Jagi~ Sit over here. I’ll feed you.” KiKwang said motioning the seat next to him.

“Araso.” You said walking over to him.


[After Eating. Time – 12:00 p.m.]

After eating lunch, Beast had just gone upstairs to go sleep for their next schedule.

“JunHyung!” You called as he was about to walk away.

“Ne?” He asked turning around.

“I know you don’t have a schedule today. So… Go change.” You said smiling. “…We’re going to go somewhere.”

“Where are we going?” He asked interested.

“Go change first and meet me in the garage. I’ll tell you then.” You said walking away.

‘Hm…I wonder what that’s about…’ JunHyung thought going to his room to change.


[Inside the Car .] 

“So…Mimi…Where are we going?” JunHyung asked to break the silence.

“Tattoo Parlor.” You stated bluntly.

“M-mwoh?! T-tattoo! But HyunSeung won’t let you get one!” JunHyung exclaimed shocked, regaining his composer since he was driving.

“Yeah. I know. Reason why I made you come with me.” You said.

“Why me? Why not KiKwang or Doojoon?” He asked confused.

“You understand me the most. If I brought KiKwang he won’t let me get one either and If I brought Doojoon he’d tell HyunSeung right away don’t you think?”

“True…” He said defeated. Then there was a pause. “What tattoo are you going to get?”

“It’s going to say ‘Life is Beautiful; Life is Love’ in Tagalog. You know like, where GDragon Oppa's tattoos are..on his arms? And then I’m still deciding whether or not to get one on my collarbone…like you.” You said smiling.

“Are you sure you want to get it? It’s going to be pretty noticeable.” JunHyung asked concerned.

“Ne. I’m sure!” You said parking the car.

“If you say so.” He said turning off the engine as you got out of the car.

“…We’re going to the mall after this…” You said distantly, thinking.

“Why?” He asked opening the door of the tattoo parlor for you.

“To buy warmers to cover the tattoos when it’s done..” You said walking in the parlor.

“What’s the point of getting the tattoos?”

“For a comeback of course!”

“Oh~! You want to surprise Misfits. I see.” JunHyung said in realization. [Sorry for a bad Fan Club name >__< P.S. I’ll explain at the end of the chapter.]

“Haha yup! I love my loyal Misfits! Just like how you and the rest of Beast love B2UTY!” You said laughing as you walked up to the front desk.

“Hello! Welcome to ‘Think Ink!' What kind of tattoo do you want?” The lady behind the front desk asked.

“She speaks English?” JunHyung whispered to you.

“Obviously.” You told him rolling your eyes, but then saying, “Hello. Can I see Leo?”

“He’s on his break right now…” She said dismayed.

“Just tell him Mini is here to see him.” You said smiling.

“Okay. I’ll be right back. Just take a seat.” She said motioning to the chairs near you and JunHyung.

“Mini? Shouldn’t your nickname be Mimi?” JunHyung asked you confused.

“Aniyo. Here it’s Mini. With everyone else, it’s HyunMi or whatever nicknames you people want to give me.” You said nonchalantly.

“W-What?! My little ading[aw-ding] is here!” You and JunHyung heard someone exclaim from the back. You both could hear footsteps come toward you in a rapid pace and just then you were engulfed in a large hug.

“Kumusta ka po, Kuya?” You asked smiling. [How are you, older brother?]

“Mabuti, Kapatid!” [I’m good, Sibling(?)] He answered after he swung you around carefully. “What are you doing here though?”

“I’m here for a tattoo of course!” You replied smiling as JunHyung stood next to you awkwardly since he didn’t know what you were saying.

“Really? I thought you would never get one!” Leo exclaimed shocked.

“Well you better believe it because I am.” You said laughing.

“Do you want to get started now?” He asked.

“Yeah. I have time.”

“What about him?” Leo asked pointing his head in JunHyung’s direction.

“He’s here because I need him for some support.”

“Ah~! Okay. Well let’s get you ready.” He said walking to his cubical area of supplies. “So sit.”

“Okay..” You said sitting down.

“What do you want the tattoo be?”

“I want ‘Ang Buhay ay Maganda’ on one arm and ‘Ang Buhay ay Pag-ibig’ on the other…Like GDragon’s!” You said pointing at your arms.

“Is that it?” He asked getting everything ready.

“I guess so…I’m just thinking whether or not I should get another one…” You said thinking.

“Just some back when you made up your mind.” He said laughing.

No! I’ll just get it now.” You said laughing.

“If you say so then…What is it going to be?” He asked laughing at your little spazz moment.

“I can get a fake tattoo here right?”

“Yeah. Where do you want it? And what do you want it to be?”

“Left collarbone and ‘Daughter no More, But a Sister Forever’ should be what it says…well in English obviously.” You said grinning.

“Why do you want it to be fake?”

“I don’t want an actual tattoo on my collarbone..It would look weird to me.” You said sticking your tongue out at him. “How long do you think this would take?

“I would say about three hours...More or less.” He said laughing at your childishness.

“Okay. Let me just tell JunHyung so he can go somewhere if he wants…” You told him as you turned to JunHyung and said, “JunHyung...Since this is going to take about three hours..Do you want to stay here or walk around the mall?”

“I’ll just..Go to the mall. I’ll pick you up when you’re done.” He said standing up.

“Here’s my keys.” You said handing him the keys to your car. “Oh~! And since you’re already going to the mall…”

“You want me to get warmers for you?” He asked knowingly, smirking.

“Ne. Here’s my card. You can buy whatever you want.” You said handing him your card.

“Chincha?!” JunHyung exclaimed shocked.

“Ne. Now run along. And don’t forget my warmers arachi?” You said waving him off.

“Ne. Komawo MiMi!” He said hugging you then running off.

“Did you seriously just give him your credit card?” Leo asked gaping at the scene.

“Uhmm…Yes?” You said confused.

“No comment…” He said. “Let’s begin now.”


 

[With JunHyung. Three Hours Later. At the Mall.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

 

As JunHyung was walking around the mall with a couple bags in hand, he decided to take a break and go to the food court. When he got to the food court he noticed a couple…lip-locking. And that couple was…


@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D


Ah~! Interesting chapter? Or no? Tell me what you think :D
Who do you think the couple is?

Oh~! The whole fan club thing…I was thinking of putting ‘Hey You!’ for her club name
...but I thought it would be weird so I put Misfits.
Because HeiMi and Misfits have the ‘Mi’ part… So yeah…
If you have any other fanclub name ideas tell me and I can put it in the story! :D


Jjang~ HyunSeungie! <3
Hehehe~ Just for chu! Unnie~! <3