That Wasn't Fair!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ONGAhTe4c [LMAO G.O. xD ohh~ rhyme! :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Yah. Careful when you stretch. No one else should see your body except me." KiKwang said pulling your shirt down.

"Let's get home. HyunSeung Oppa might be worried." You said as KiKwang's phone rang.

"Speaking of him..." KiKwang trailed off, staring at the screen of his phone.


[At the Park.]

"Answer it and tell him we'll be home in an hour." You told KiKwang picking his phone up and pressing it to his ear.

"KiKwang, you're with HyunMi right?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne, Hyung. Wae?" KiKwang asked.

"We're about to head off to the stage to practice for the concert. So you should come over. You have the stuff ready don't you?"

"Yeah but it's not with me. It should be in my bag. Make sure you bring it okay?"

"Ne. Don't worry. I got it."

"Araso. Anyways we'll be there soon. I’ll just go drop HyunMi at home."

"Mmk. Annyeong." HyunSeung said hanging up.

“Drop me off?” You asked confused.

“Ne. I have to go and practice with the guys.” KiKwang said walking with you to a store. "So why'd you tell me to tell him we we'll be home in an hour?"

"I am going to getting you a new phone." You said dragging him in the store. "Now, pick any kind of phone you want. Doesn't matter how much it is."

"Chincha?"

"Ne. Now go pick." You said pushing him to go find one.

Half an hour or more later, KiKwang got a new phone with all his contacts transferred in it.

"Wah~ time to get home now." You said walking next to KiKwang hand in hand.

"Actually, when we get home, I have to go meet the guys where we'll be having the concert with BigBang Hyungs." KiKwang said sheepishly.

"Aw..." You whined pouting.

"Aegi, don't do that..." KiKwang complained.

"Fine... What time do I have to be at the concert?" You asked.

"Maybe around...seven or eight." KiKwang said thinking.

"Araso. I'll make sure I make it on time." You said smiling.

After walking for about fifteen minutes or so, the two of you took the bus to get back home and walked the rest of the way.

"Wah~ It's good to be home." You said dropping yourself on your bed.

KiKwang chuckled and said, "Nice to know you like being home."

"You like being at home too." You said sticking your tongue out.

"True. But only because I have fun with you." He said getting on top of you and kissing you.

Minutes during your heated make out session, KiKwang's phone rang.

'Ugh...Way to ruin the moment HyunSeung.' KiKwang thought annoyed, rolling off of you and sitting on the side of the bed.

"Ne, Hyung?" KiKwang said answering his phone as you slowly went behind him and gave him a hug, wrapping your legs around him.

"You said you'll be here soon. Where are you?"

"HyunMi and I just got home." KiKwang said quickly once he felt your hand go in his pants and under his boxers.

"Jeongmal?" HyunSeung asked as you were slowly pumping KiKwang.

"Ne..."

"Well come over here so we can practice."

"A-Araso, Hyung. I-I'm on my way." KiKwang stuttered trying his best not to groan, hanging up.

"Mm...?" You purred trailing kisses down his neck.

"I-I gotta..." KiKwang groaned as you started to on his neck.

"Go?" You asked knowingly.

"N-ne..." He groaned, wanting more.

"Araso." You said letting go of him and getting under the covers to sleep until the concert would start.

"Unless you don't want me to go yet." KiKwang said turning you around to face him.

"Aniyo. The guys need you for practice and I'm sleepy." You said yawning.

"Not the answer I was looking for but fine." He said sighing.

"Mian, Oppa. Stay safe, ne?"

"Araso. I'll see you at the concert, Aegi." He said kissing you. "Saranghae!"

"Nado..." You said falling asleep as he walked out.


[Near the End of the Concert.]

"How is everyone doing tonight?" Doojoon asked causing all the fans to scream in enthusiasm.

"That's good to hear. After this song, there's something special that's going to happen to a certain person." JiYong announced grinning along with the guys.

"And we hope you all support their decision." HyunSeung said.

'Something special?' You thought as they started singing.

After they finished the song, KiKwang asked, "Is it okay if I invite someone on stage today?"

"Ne!" The fans exclaimed anticipating what would happen.

"Kamsahamnida!" KiKwang said walking off stage and towards you.

Your eyes widened and you asked him, "What are you doing?"

"Just come on." He said holding your hand and pulling you on stage with him.

"What's going on?" You asked the guys as you walked past them.

"Just find out on your own." They said smirking.

"As you all know, this lady right here is my girlfriend and today," KiKwang told the fans as DaeSung handed him the bouquet of lilies. "Hopefully, will be a great day."

'Omo. Ottoke?' You thought as he started to sing part of ‘Marry U.’

"yejonbutho norul wihe junbihan
ne sone bidnanun banjirul badajwo
onulgwa gathun mamuro
jigume yagsog gioghalge
would you marry me~
" He sang giving you the flowers.

When he was finished singing, he got down on one knee, pulled out a ring and asked, "Don’t get mad at me for saying your real name but…Jang Irene HyunMi, will you be my future wife and marry me?"

You eyes widened in shock with your hands covering your mouth and you stood there not saying anything.

"HyunMi, say yes!" Beast and BigBang exclaimed nudging you.

"So?" KiKwang asked somewhat nervously.

"N-Ne, Oppa!" You choked out hugging him causing the fans to squeal in delight.

He smiled, slipped the ring on you and said, "Saranghaeyo, Yeobo." [Alternative view.]

"Nado." You mumbled in his chest happily.

"KKYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" The girls squealed.

After a few minutes of talking and singing an encore song, the concert finally came to an end.

"Kamsahamnida, everyone." Beast thanked everyone, bowing with BigBang.

"I hope you all had fun tonight with these guys!" You said bowing.

"Ne!" The fans screamed enthusiastically.

"Annyeong!" You all said bowing once again and walking off stage.


[Backstage.]

"Congratulations!" The rest of the CUBE and YG family exclaimed.

"Kamsahamnida!" You said bowing ninety degrees or lower.

"Yah! We're all family." DongWook said shaking his head.

"Which means..." YoSeob started while DongWoon said, "No more bowing!"

"Araso." You said chuckling. "So how many of you knew he was planning this?"

. . . No Response . . .

You gaped at them and exclaimed, "You all knew?! How come I didn't know about this?!"

"AegiMi...You are very dense when it comes to love. I hope you know that." SeungRi said shaking his head. "He planned this ever since last year or so."

"Omo. I'm such a Pabo." You said smacking yourself.

"Hey. Stop it." KiKwang said grabbing your hand so you'd stop hitting yourself. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"But Oppa~" You whined as everyone chuckled at your behavior.

"How about we all go out to eat to celebrate the collaboration concert and KiKwang and HyunMi's engagement?" Hyunseok Appa declared.

"Ne!" Everyone agreed cheerfully.

After eating with CUBE and YG Family, you and Beast went home.

"So good to be home!" You exclaimed walking in the house causing the guys to laugh.

"Course it is." HyunSeung said walking upstairs with you leaving the other guys behind.

"Yah~" KiKwang whined.

"KiKwang, don't whine. You're going to have her for the rest of your life." Doojoon added shaking his head.

"Oppa! Are you sleeping with me like when were younger?" You asked HyunSeung once the two of you were out of earshot from the others.

"Ne. We haven't had much Oppa-Saeng bonding ever since KiKwang came along." HyunSeung said walking in your room.

"True...We should go do something together tomorrow without the others!" You said excitedly, walking to your closet grabbing pajamas.

"Araso. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change. Make sure KiKwang doesn't sleep here tonight." HyunSeung said before walking out to his room to change.

"Yeobo!" KiKwang exclaimed hugging you after you finished changing.

"Annyeong Oppa." You said laughing.

"Why did you let HyunSeung take you away from me?" He whined.

"Because he's my Oppa." You said shrugging.

"But I'm your Oppa too!"

"He's my biological Oppa." You said giving off an eye smile.

"At least I can sleep with you." He said grinning.

"Ani. Not tonight. HyunSeung Oppa is sleeping here."

"Wae?!"

"Mian, Oppa. It's Oppa-Saeng bonding. So, you should go. He's coming back." You said slightly frowning.

"Aigo... Fine. I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Ani...Oppa and I are going somewhere." You said apologetically.

"Fine! I'll see you when you get back!" He exclaimed slightly frustrated.

"Oppa! Don't be like this!" You whined pouting.

"Fine...Just promise me I can sleep here tomorrow."

"Yaksok!" You said smiling up at him. [Promise!]

"Good. Now get some sleep ne?" He said kissing your forehead.

"Ne, Oppa." You said as he walked out.

"Is it safe to come in?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne. He just left." You said lying in bed.

"Ara. Wanna play some videogames?"

"Of course!" You exclaimed jumping up to set the system.


[Next Day. Time - 7:15 a.m.]

"Hyunnie, Ireona. The guys might be getting up soon." HyunSeung said shaking you.

"Mm...Araso. Get my clothes?" You mumbled slowly sitting up.

"Ne. Now, go take a shower. It's already running." He said walking out.

After you took a shower and got ready, you left a note on the fridge and walked to the garage with HyunSeung following behind.

"Where are we going?" HyunSeung asked.

"The mall. I'm sure you need new clothes." You said getting in your car and starting it.

"Omo! I haven't gone shopping in a while."

'Now I know why fans call you pretty...' You thought backing up the car.

A couple minutes later, you and HyunSeung finally made it to the mall.

"Oppa, are you hungry?"  You asked as you both were walking in the mall.

"Ani. Not yet. You?" He asked.

"Same." You said walking to the nearest store. "Shopping spree here we come!"

"Omo! HyunMi, try these on!" HyunSeung said handing you some clothes and pushing you in the changing room. "And when you're done changing show me each one."

You laughed and said, "Ne, Seungie Oppa."

After many hours, you and HyunSeung bought so much that you had to make many trips to and from the car.

"Oppa, what do you want to do now?" You asked sipping your drink.

"Mm...Mollayo but when are you getting your wedding dress?"

"Good question..."

"Good job, Saeng. You don't even have a dress yet."

"It's not like we're getting married tomorrow."

"True. So when do you want to get married?"

"Mollayo. When do you want to get a girlfriend? Nevermind. Don't answer that. What time is it?"

"Almost ten." He said sighing.

"We've been out for that long?"

"How long has it been?"

"Almost seventeen hours."

"Woah..."

"I know. Oh well. Do you want to go anywhere else?"

"Food. Then we can go home."

"Ara. Food it is! Kaja!" You said walking to the car for the nth time with bags in hand.


[At Home. Time - 9:28 p.m.]

~~ Author's Point of View ~~

"Hyung, I'm hungry." DongWoon whined clutching his stomach.

"Hang on, DongWoon. I'm sure they'll be home soon." KiKwang said.

"We seriously need to learn how to cook." YoSeob said holding his stomach.

"Without HyunSeung or HyunMi, we have nothing." DongWoon complained.

"Let's make something then." Doojoon suggested getting up from the couch just to be pulled back down.

"Remember what happened last time we tried to make something without HyunMi or HyunSeung supervising us?" JunHyung asked with a brow raised.


[Flashback.]

"Yah! Don't put that there!" JunHyung nagged at Doojoon.

"Hyung! You're supposed to crack them first!" DongWoon exclaimed quickly taking the eggs out of the pot.

"Are we going to make sweet potatoes too?" YoSeob asked.

"Ne." KiKwang answered.

-BOOM!-

"What was-" JunHyung started.

"YOON DOOJOON!!!!" HyunMi yelled.

"Yah. What did you do?" JunHyung asked nudging Doojoon.

"I didn't do anything." Doojoon said shaking his head.

"All of you!" HyunMi started. "You are not allowed in the kitchen to cook something without HyunSeung's or my supervision. Arachi?"

"N-Ne, H-HyunMi..." They all said cowering in fear.

"Now put down what you're holding and clean this place up. If this isn't clean in less than an hour, no food for any of you. And I mean it."

"Ne HyunMi!" They all said quickly trying to clean up the mess they made.

[End Flashback.]


~~ Your Point of View ~~

"Argh...That wasn't fair! We didn't get to eat..." DongWoon cried.

"We're home!" Beast heard you and HyunSeung say.

"Noona! Please tell me you have food!" DongWoon begged on his knees.


Whee~ KiKi finally proposed ^^ Yays~ Celebration~
>_< Poor Woonie…Always wanting food xD
Hehehe~ Doojoon’s fault for the mishap.
How was the chapter for you?
Happy he proposed? :D
Subscriptions?
Comments?
Love? :3