Don't Wanna Try...

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

 

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jUwI5UySM [xD Joon and GO]


Comments:

@applejuicefool : Haha thanks ^^ I'm glad you like them <3
@CrazyPanda105 : Aww I know what you mean...And hehe~ Yes~ Seungie haha
@cupidzangel : Ah~ Yeah I know what you mean... =/ *sigh* poor HyunMi..Not knowing what's going on...Ah~ he should explain soon haha. . .And thanks haha~ Glad you like the story ^^ <3 And yesh~ Seung's wink haha
@disfuncshional : Hehe~ Yesh! Seungie <3 And I knowww~ ㅠ.ㅠ I still feel bad for making him the bad guys >_<
@ilovpocky93 : Haha Possibly~ and haha I know what you mean xD most of the drama that happens are kinda the same xP so I kinda wanted to switch it up a bit hehe~. You're welcome! I'm glad you like it ^^ Haha xD WonBin! He's pretty cool haha
@infinity513 : Ah~ Yeah...Poor Kwang....And Hehe~ Just read to find out ;D And yesh~ I know hehe~ I love Beast but not in the fangirl stalker obssesive way ahha xD
@KDSpringChoonHee : Haha I know right?! OMG HyunSeung noo~ And just read to find out hehe~ ;D
@kheyar0320 : Ah~ I know right. But only if the Hyunnies knew *sigh* poor Kwang..Having to go throught this even though it was his decision...Don't worry it'll clear up...hopefully... ^^ And yesh~ HyunSeung SPAM hehe~
@kindnessburn_23 : Aw~ I'm glad you like my story ^^ Hehe~ and You just have to read to find out, eh~? <3
@MaddieTeukieTan101 : Haha yes they are ^^ Isn't he jsut great <3 and thanks! I'm glad you like it!
@mini-cupcakes : Haha yesh~ Pretty HyunSeung xD and I knoww~ Poor, poor KiKwang... ㅠ.ㅠ and you have to read to find out hehe~ <3
@mzyingying : OMO~ You have to read to find out ;D
@pinkpn : Haha you just have to read to find out ;)
@
redcherrylilly : Hehe~ Thanks! And thanks for subscribing and commenting too even though I already said this on your wall haha. I'm glad you like it though! ^^ I hope you like the future chapters! <3
@
SillyFrench : Haha I know right xD But who knows what would happen to him ㅠ.ㅠ Hopefully all goes well...And thanks ^^
@specialXangelX0410 : Haha xD Yes His pout it cute ^^ <3 I feel bad for Kwang though O_O Who know's what's going to happen to him haha xD
@superTHUNDERfishie : Haha I don't know whether to feel symapthetic for KiKwang or laugh that HyunSeung's going to hurt him xD Oh~ the drama xD Glad you like this xD
@Unattractive : Yes~ Hyori is the best haha I wish I new her in real life..but then again I would need to know Korean haha xD and KiKwang broke up with JiYoon in the restaurant. It's in his point of view ^^ Hehe yesh~ HyunSeung is still cute even though he can wink in the gif xD. . . And I know right?! It's hard to picture him agressive since he's the quiet one xD
@
wrathofadarkjedi : Haha yes. Yes he is xD. . .and Thanks you! I'm glad you like it ^^ <3
@xadrimusicx : Hehe~ You're welcome ^^....I know...I wonder what should happen next...hm...

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far ^^


~~ Recap ~~

“What the KiKwang! You cheated on my sister!" HyunSeung yelled angrily picking up KiKwang and throwing him against the wall.

"Woah~ What's going on here!" Doojoon exclaimed as JunHyung pulled HyunSeung off of KiKwang.

"This thing! ing cheated on HyunMi." HyunSeung said struggling against JunHyung.

'..HyunSeung found out...’ KiKwang and JunHyung thought.


[Day of Comeback. Time - 7:00 a.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“I didn’t cheat on her!” KiKwang exclaimed.

“Really now? Then why did she say that she saw you kiss another girl? Huh?” HyunSeung asked starting to angrier by the second.

“Because I was doing it for MyungSoo!” KiKwang exclaimed letting the truth out. ‘! Why’d I say that?!’

“Mwoh?!” HyunSeung exclaimed getting out of the shocked JunHyung’s grip and slamming KiKwang back to the wall. “Why the hell would you help him?”

“I helped him so he can stay out of my relationship with HyunMi…” KiKwang managed to choke out.

“And that worked out pretty well.” Doojoon said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

“Guys…” You finally managed to say, having all of them turn towards you. “Go finish this outside of my room…I need to think…”

“Araso Mimi…But just take it easy. Everything will be okay…” JunHyung said soothingly, pushing everyone out of your room and closing the door. ‘…Hopefully…’

‘So...He basically made out with another girl just to keep MyungSoo away from our relationship? Why is this so hard to believe…’ You thought getting out of your bed and heading towards the shower.

Jigeumboda naega duh duh duh
Nuhreul saranghalgye my girl
You you you my girl~

“Yeobosayo?” You said answering your phone.

“Anak [Child]. You can have the day off until you go to Music Bank.” Your manager said.

“Mmk…When’s the earliest flight to do promotions?” You asked hesitantly.

“I think we would have to take your jet…” Your manager said. “Bakit?” [Why?]

“Something came up…”

“With KiKwang?”

“Oo…” [Yes…]

“What happened?”

After you explained what happened, your manager asked, “Isn’t today your one month anniversary though?”

“Oo…”

“How about this..If he doesn’t give you anything today and doesn’t say ’Happy Monthaversary’ then we can leave straight after your performance. But…”

‘There is always a but…’ You thought sighing.

“If KiKwang gives you something and celebrates your anniversary then you stay in Korea until we have for promotions. Okay?”

You sighed then said, “Oo Tatay…I’ll talk to you later. I need to take a shower.”

“Okay. Don’t think about it too much. I’ll see you later.” He said hanging up as you went in the shower.

After you got out of the shower, you walked to your room to find Hyori Unnie sitting on your bed.

“Annyeong Unnie. What bring you here? In my room?” You said walking to your closet, holding your towel so it won’t fall.

“To pick your clothes of course.” She said smirking.

“Oh no you don’t you already picked something for me yesterday.” You said blocking her way from going in your closet. “I was completely freezing yesterday thanks to you..”

“Just let me pick something today and I won’t let you freeze yourself araso?” Hyori said trying to persuade you.

“Fine but only if I approve.”

“Good. Now let’s see….” Hyori said looking through your closet. After a few minutes of searching for something, she finally said, “Oh~! I found something!”

“It’s nice…But if you want me to wear it…”

“I know. I know. Get out of your room.” Hyori said walking out.

‘Hm…I wonder if I should go check on KiKwang….’ You thought as you were changing.

You then sighed and told yourself, “I might as well…Who knows what Oppa did to him..”


-Knock- -Knock-

“Who is it?” KiKwang asked in a somewhat raspy voice.

“It’s me…Can I come in?” You asked softly.

“Depends…Are you going to yell at me too?” KiKwang asked in a slightly muffled voice.

“Aniyo.” You said waiting. “I just came to check how much damage my brother did.”

“Fine…Come in..It’s already unlocked.” He said as you walked in gasping at the site of him having a couple bruises and cuts around his stomach and arms.

“Omo..Are you okay?” You asked immediately running to him, seeing the injuries that were dealt on him.

“I’ll be fine…” KiKwang said wincing in pain as he tried to sit up.

“Sure you are…" You said rolling your eyes. "Go take a shower. I’ll treat your injuries after your shower araso?”

“Fine…Can you help me up?”

“Sure but I’m not going to help you undress.” You said helping him up and go to the shower.

“Yeah, yeah. Just go get the kit, jagi.” He said chuckling softly.

“You still consider me your girlfriend after what Oppa did to you?” You asked shocked.

“Of course. I’ll love you no matter what.” He said honestly. “Now can you leave so I can take a shower?”

“Araso...” You said leaving the bathroom to find the first aid kit. ‘Wait…Did he just say love?!’

‘Hm…Maybe it’s in one of his drawers…’ You thought looking through his drawers.

Nan niga jaeil jwoah, Niga jail yeoppuh, Jinaganun kotkot maeruki da hulruh~” You heard KiKwang sing from the shower.

‘Aish..He never ceases to amaze me…Omo. What’s this?’ You thought picking up a small box that said ‘To: Nae Insaeng-ui Sarang on a card in KiKwang’s handwriting. ‘To the love of his life?’

After his shower, he came out ofthe bathroom drying his hair with a towel in only jeans.

“O-Omo…Jagi! Where’d you find that?” KiKwang asked running over to you and taking the box away from you.

“I found it in the drawer..” You said looking away from him as heat was rising on your cheeks.

“Did you open it?” KiKwang asked looking at you, putting the box in his pocket.

“Aniyo…Mianhae…” You said feeling ashamed as he sighed in relief.

“Hey…” He said lifting your chin up making you look up at him. “It’s okay. You didn’t mean to.”

“Araso…Now sit down.” You said remembering what he did with JiYoon.

“Aish…No need to be rude.” He said as he sat down pouting.

‘…Does he have to pout?’You thought turning away.

“…Now this might sting a little." You said dabbing the liquid onto the cotton ball. As you slowly made your way to the cut on his and gently dabbed it, he winced and said, “Ouch!”

“Mianhae Kwang.” You apologized putting a bandage on his cut.

‘Kwang…? She normally calls me yeobo…’ KiKwang thought sighing. ‘Then again I shouldn’t blame her...especially after what happened...'

“What’s wrong?” You asked gently dabbing his other injuries and putting bandages on them too.

“Aniyo..It’s nothing.” He said wincing then shaking his head.

“If you say so…” You said bandaging his last cut.

“Komawo…” He said softly.

“Chonmaneyo. Now go get changed. We’re going out for breakfast.” You said getting up and walking out.

As you were walking out you didn’t hear KiKwang say, “I didn’t even get the chance to explain what happened…”

To: Seungiee <3

Oppa. Don’t respond to this unless everyone is ready to go out for breakfast araso?
If you don’t want to text just come to the piano or recording room.
Saranghae~ <3

‘Onto the piano room I go…Hm...Maybe I should compose something today…’ You thought sighing as you were walking to the piano room. ‘It’s a good thing that the piano room can record things.'

[Half an Hour Later. Time - 8:15 a.m.]

Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try
Don’t wanna try no more
Don’t wanna try, don’t wanna try, dont wanna try no more~”
  You sang finishing the song with tears running down you cheeks.

‘This has to stop…I think I should end it with him...’ You thought looking up so the tears can stop.

-Beep- -Beep-

To: Mini Mimi <3

Yeodongsaeng~ Let’s go now.
Everyone’s ready. We’re all waiting on you.
Saranghae <3

To: Seungiee <3

Araso Oppa..I’ll be there.
See you in a few.
Nado...

‘I should go wash my face before they think something happened.’ You thought wiping away your tears and walking to the bathroom.


Ah~ Sorry for the lame ending xP
And the short update =/
I didn’t know how I should’ve ended it xP
The next chapter will be about her comeback~ <3
I hope you will look forward to it hehe~







Lookie~ It's Doojoonie! Hehe~
Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe ;D