Oh~ Tastes Like Mint.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BspMCfq5r8k [OMG xD XD XD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Saranghae~" He said giving your drink back after you kissed him.

"Nado." You said grabbing your drink and walking away.

"Yah! Where are you going?" He exclaimed until he lost you in the crowd. 'Damn...Should've known she was going to do that...'


[After The Party.]

"Mini-ah~, I hope you can have kids soon! I want to babysit your little children before I die~" Hyori slurred wobbling back and forth.

"Ne~ Unnie~! Just *hiccup* let me get married and when *hiccup* KiKwang and I go on our *hiccup* honeymoon, we'll be banging all night long!" You exclaimed hiccupping.

"Oh gosh…How much did she drink?" JiHoon asked KiKwang.

"A couple different kinds of drinks and they were all strong ones too." KiKwang said shaking his head.

"Wow...Anyways, I'll see you next time when these two aren't so drunk."

"Ne. Annyeong, Hyung." KiKwang said bowing and carrying you out the door to the car.

"Oppa, you look so y right now." You slurred loosening his tie as he put you in the car and closed the door behind him.

"Yah. You're drunk. Stop." KiKwang said as the car started to move.

"Waeyo, Oppa~?" You asked ily running your hand down his chest. "The others aren't even here."

"Yeobo, stop." KiKwang said lying you down on the seat.

"Oppa, you know you want me." You slurred ing his shirt.

A few minutes later of silence, KiKwang asked the driver, "Driver Ahjussi, how much longer till we get home?"

"A few more minutes." The driver said.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida." KiKwang said turning back to you just to find you trying to your dress. "Yah! Hajima!"

"But it's so hot right now!" You exclaimed fanning yourself.

"Aish!" KiKwang exclaimed zipping your dress back up.

"We're here." The driver said stopping the car.

"Kamsahamnida." KiKwang said bowing slightly, carrying you out of the car and walking to the house. 'Aigo...You're such a handful when you're drunk.'

"Oppa, let's go up to the bedroom and have some fun." You slurred wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Ani. You're too drunk." KiKwang said closing the door behind him once he walked in your room.

"KiKi, I'm not even close to drunk." You giggled slipping your dress off once he laid you on the bed.

"Yeobo, you are way to drunk." KiKwang said tucking you under the covers.

"Oppa, what should I do to prove that I'm not really drunk?"

"Just go to sleep." He said changing and grabbing a big shirt to cover you in case someone barges in the morning.

"Hmph! Be like that." You complained childishly while he put the shirt on you.

KiKwang sighed, got in bed next to you, wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered, "Yeobo, Mianhaeyo. Jeongmal Saranghaeyo."

"Nado Saranghaeyo, Oppa..." You murmured before knocking out.


[Afternoon. Time - 3:55 p.m.]

"Nghh..." You groaned holding your head. "What the hell happened last night?"

"Good to see you awake." KiKwang said leaning against the door, chuckling.

"Oppa, what happened last night?" You asked groggily, sitting up slowly.

"You got a little pretty touchy last night." He said chuckling, walking over to you and sitting on the bed.

"How drunk did I get?"

"Pretty drunk. Words can't even describe how much of a handful you were."

"Mianhae, Oppa." You apologized closing your eyes and leaning your head back on the many pillows.

Once you didn't hear a response, you were about to open an eye until you felt KiKwang's lips on yours.

"Gwaenchana, Yeobo." KiKwang said looking at you, leaning his forehead against yours after releasing the kiss. "Does your head still hurt?"

"Somewhat." You groaned holding your head.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"Ani. I just want more sleep."

"Uh-Uh no more sleep until it is dark outside." He said pulling you out of bed.

"Ani, Ani, Ani." You complained holding onto the bed post.

"Come on!" KiKwang said tugging your waist.

"Woah. What's going on in here?" JunHyung asked with Hyunah behind him.

"She doesn't want to get out of bed." KiKwang said still trying to get you out of the bed.

"Unnie, kaja! We're all waiting for you." Hyunah exclaimed.

"Andwae!" You exclaimed childishly.

"Hyung, go get me a change of clothes for her." KiKwang commanded as JunHyung walked in the room towards your closet.

"Oppa, jeans, tank and a cardigan!" You said as KiKwang poked tour sides causing you to let go which caused KiKwang to crash onto the floor with you on top of him with his arms around your waist. "Ack! Stop doing that!"

“Apa…” KiKwang muttered.

"Unnie, you're too easy." Hyunah said shaking her head, giggling.

"You don't even know Hyunah." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Mwoh?" Hyunah asked confused.

"Don't worry about it, Hyunah." JunHyung said shaking his head, putting your clothes on the bed.

"Okay...Uhm anyways, Unnie, can you change already? We have to do one last rehearsal."

"Andwae!" You whined as KiKwang held you on his lap.

"Yeobo~" KiKwang cooed, shooing JunHyung and Hyunah away.

"Mworago~?"

"Either you change or I'll change you." He demanded.

"Fine!" You exclaimed as he loosened his grip, letting you go.

"Good. Now if I come back and you’re not changed, let's just say there are going to handcuffs and a joining us for the night." KiKwang said before walking out.

"Mwoh?!" You exclaimed as he closed the door.


[Downstairs.]

"Aish...What's taking Noona so long?" DongWoon complained.

"Well, KiKwang went to go check up on her so she's bound to come down soon." JunHyung said shrugging.

"Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!" Everyone heard you exclaim.

"Sounds like she's coming now." Doojoon said chuckling.

"Stop fussing!" KiKwang grunted, walking downstairs with you on his shoulder thrashing around.

"Let me go!!" You whined as he put you down but kept his arms around your waist.

"Someone's a little grumpy." Gina said chuckling.

"Nan jollyeo mich baegopa! Let me sleep!" You complained pouting. [I'm hungry and sleepy!]

"Not the aegyo again..." HyunSeung said shaking his head. "It's not going to work."

"Not on you. But on the others it will." You muttered smirking.

"Don't even-"

"Unnie, can I sleep for a few more minutes...Jebal?" You asked Gina using aegyo.

"Don't say anything, Noona." HyunSeung told Gina once he saw that she was about to give in.

"But HyunSeung, she looks so tired." Gina said looking at you sympathetically.

"KiKwang just carry her to the car."

"Ne, Hyung." KiKwang said lifting you back up on his shoulder and carrying you out of the house to the car.

"Shiro!" You whined hitting his back.

"Poor Unnie..." SoHyun, JiEun and Hyunah said sighing.

"All of you would've given in huh?" HyunSeung asked knowingly.

"Ne..." They muttered.

HyunSeung chuckled and said, "Kaja. We don't want to be late."

"Ne." Everyone said nodding and walking to the car.

"There's no more noise coming from HyunMi..." Doojoon stated once everyone arrived at the car.

"What happened?" YoSeob asked.

"The only way to find out is to go in." JunHyung said opening the door revealing a tired looking you on KiKwang's lap.

"Shhh..." KiKwang shushed him. "She finally went back to sleep after complaining a lot."

"Oh..." JunHyung said nodding slowly as everyone started piling in.

"She finally went back to sleep." HyunSeung sighed in relief as the car started to move.

"I envy Unnie's wedding." Hyunah suddenly said pouting.

"Wae?" Gina asked.

"She went all out! She even has the best of the little things."

"She actually didn't want a huge wedding." KiKwang commented.

"Mwoh? Wae?" Everyone asked.

"Molla. She said she'd rather spend money on charities then a huge wedding plan."

"Aish...She's always thinking of others first before herself..." HyunSeung said shaking his head.

"How'd Unnie decide to do a huge wedding anyways?" SoHyun asked curiously.

"YG Family wanted her to." KiKwang answered. "And of course she'd whine about it first."

"Then she'd agree with it after a while." JunHyung added knowingly.

"Geez, you people know her too well." Gina said shaking her head.

"Mmm..." You grumbled scrunching up in a ball, cold.

"I think she's cold..." JiHyun thought aloud.

"I know." KiKwang said simply, trying to take his jacket off without waking you up.

"Aw~" All the girls cooed once KiKwang put his jacket over you to keep you warm.

"KiKwang, stop making us look bad." Doojoon said jokingly.

"Mian, Hyung." KiKwang said chuckling.

"KiKwang, you're planning to go out with HyunMi after rehearsal right?" JunHyung asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I need you to pick something up for me."

"Araso. Just text me the info later when HyunMi and I are out."

"You know don't you?" JunHyung asked staring blankly at KiKwang.

"Not that hard to figure out." KiKwang said shrugging.

"What are you two talking about?" YoSeob asked confused.

"Nothing." JunHyung and KiKwang said as the car stopped.

"Time for rehearsal!" The girls chimed waking you up.

"Mm..." You grumbled sitting up, rubbing your eyes causing KiKwang's jacket to fall on your lap.

"Annyeong Unnie/Saeng/Noona." Everyone greeted you.

"Ah~nnyeong." You greeted tiredly, yawning.

"Kaja." KiKwang whispered in your ear as everyone got out.

"Ne..." You mumbled slowly getting out.


[After Rehearsal.]

"Yeobo, do you wanna go out before the girls split us apart tomorrow?" KiKwang asked running up to your side and wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do than sleep." You said smiling.

"Good. Kaja." He said kissing your cheek.

"Where are we going to go?" You asked curiously.

"We are going to go sightseeing since it's been awhile since we walked around." He said leading you to the closest café. "What do you want to drink?"

"Anything is fine."

"Go find a seat. I'll be back with the drinks."

"Araso." You said walking over to a table and sitting down.

After a couple minutes of waiting, KiKwang came back with the drinks.

"Yeobo, here." KiKwang said handing you your drink.

"Omo. Kyopta~!" You squealed, grinning.

"I'm guessing you like it." KiKwang said smirking.

"Ne! Did you ask them to do this?" You asked happily.

"Mm." He nodded as you took a picture of it. "Now, drink up before it gets cold."

"Araso." You said giving off an eye smile as you were drinking.

"Yeobo." KiKwang said getting up, lifting your chin, leaning down towards your lips and kissing you.

"M-Mwoh? What was that for?" You stuttered, blushing as he released the kiss and sat back down.

"You had foam on your lips." He said simply.

"Oppa..." You said hitting him lightly.

After a couple minutes of talking, the two of you finished your drink and went sightseeing.

"We need to get you a scarf." KiKwang said noticing you shivering.

"Ani. I don't need one, Oppa." You protested clinging onto KiKwang.

"Fine. Let's just go walk around." He said chuckling. 'Until you get cold enough for me to get a scarf for you.'

"Omo Oppa! Candy store." You said grinning like a child on Christmas day.

KiKwang sighed and said, "Only one bag."

"Ne!" You said pulling him in the candy store.

After buying candy, KiKwang took one out of your bag and popped it in his mouth.

"Oppa!" You whined lightly hitting him

"Hm?" He asked pretending to be innocent.

"You took my candy." You pouted.

"Fine." He said kissing you and putting the candy in your mouth.

"Yah!" You exclaimed blushing yet again. "Oh~ tastes like mint."

He just laughed and thought, 'Kyopta. She still blushes.'


[Hours Later.]

"Oppa, Kaja. It's getting late." You said slightly yawning.

"Want me to carry you?" KiKwang asked as you rubbed your eyes.

"If that's okay with you."

"Of course it's okay. Now get on." He said crouching down for you to get on his back.

"Komawo, Oppa." You whispered laying your head on his shoulder and wrapping your arms loosely around his neck.

"Ne. Chonmaneyo. Just get some sleep. We'll be home soon." KiKwang told you walking towards the house.

"Araso..." You muttered falling asleep.

Once the two of you arrived at the house, he quietly went inside and walked upstairs after closing the door behind him.

"Kwang, did you get it?" JunHyung asked appearing at the top of the staircase.

"Yeah. Just give me a second. I have to go put HyunMi in bed." KiKwang said as JunHyung followed him to your room.

"What did you guys do today?"

"We walked around and just spent time with each other." KiKwang said putting you in bed and pulling the covers over you.

"Did you complete your little goal?"

"Yup and she blushed every time."

"I can't believe you." JunHyung said shaking his head following KiKwang out of the room.

"Just because I have the guts to kiss my girl in public, Hyung." KiKwang teased.

"Tch. Whatever. So where is it?"

"Wait. What are you doing here? I thought we were supposed to be living in the other house since the wedding is in two day." KiKwang asked before giving JunHyung what he asked for.

"I waited here for you because I knew HyunMi wouldn't come here by herself." JunHyung explained. "Now give the box to me!"

"Okay, okay. Here, now, let's go before one of the girls wake up." KiKwang said giving the small box to JunHyung and pushing him out of the house.

"Yah! We aren't going to walk are we?" JunHyung complained.

"Of course not. I'm driving." KiKwang said walking to his car.

"Why do we have to be kicked out?" JunHyung whined getting in the car.

"It's her house and the girls wanted to stay over." KiKwang said shrugging.

"Man, that's not fair."

"Yeah it is. Now, when do you plan on proposing?"

"I was going to do it at your reception but then I'd be stealing the spotlight away from you guys." JunHyung said opening the little box KiKwang gave to him.

"You think the guys are still awake?"

"Possibly. They might be messing with the computer or playing videogames."


Poor guys. Having to be kicked out xD
How’s the story going so far?
Does it seem rushed?
Or is it okay?
Comment what you think~ :3







Lol DongWoon xD