Trading Places~

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O001-9XxTMs [Kekeke~]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : Haha yes that is YoSeob's abs xD kekeke~ And woah~ That is young ahha xD I'm 3 yrs older than you xD ahha Ohhh~ I know what you mean except I only have one friend that like Kpop like me ahha xD failll for me xD OMG rice xD hahah Ohh~ I have two sides tooo! I'm a quiet person at school and at home I mess around alot haha xD Ooh~ It's hard to pick just one bias xP Andddd LMAO Your own present?! That xP At least you got something ^^
@crystalizelove : LMAO Too much sugar isn't good for me when I type stories haha xD I get too cheesy lmao ahahhaha xD Kekekek~ Kimi~ If you know what her name stands for that's good haha xD
@cupidzangel : Ohhhh~ Okay haha xD That's cool too xD TOP and GD together is chaos xD ahha xD TOP is hilarious~ LMAO yes~ abs are a site to see haha xD No worries everyone gets those moments haha xD It is =__= I don't like the experience >__< OMG OMG OMG I love looking for pics to my story haha It's pretty fun yet scary haha xD It could possibly be someone from SHINee hehehe~ And yes it was from JunHyung ahha xD Don't you just love KiKwang? Expect and update on New Year's [PST]
@hai_young : Haha cheesiness only happens when I get me some sugar ing my system haha xD
@
Hello_Angel : Yes~ Do you know where Kimi's name came from kekeke~ It isn't that hard haha XD And Too much cheesiness in the previous chapter xP kekeke~ I love candy xD haha random~ YoSeob's abs...everyone seems to like it haha xD I want more pics of Beast's abs kekeke~
@ilovekwangie : Heheh~ yes he is and thanks ^^ 
@kheyar0320 : LMAO haha xD nosebleed kekeke~ KiKwang is just the best haha xD Oh~ I'm workign on the New Year's chapter now kekeke~ OMG I want Beast to do Hello Babay ^^ <3
@KDSpringChoonHee : Haha My friend did that once at school and I just went along with what she started xD Kekeke~ KiKWang would be a sweet father lmao haha You didn't know YoSeob had abs?! Haha no worries he just doesn't show them like KiKwang does haha OMG That is too true haha xD anytime someone shows their abs their boxers/underwear shows xD
@LeahEyah : Haha really? I think a lot of people were too xD Six people and Kekeke~ I love their abs hahah I wish I saw all the members' xD OMG That was y of me >__<
@mini-cupcakes : Haha yes! I felt cheesy in that chapter kekeke~ and Froyo is the best Kimi and HyunMi think so kekeke~ I wish someone from Beast can post The rest of the members' abs on Twitter kekeke~
@
msmurder95 : Kekeke~ Yes she is and OMG YES! haha XD
@mzyingying : Haha yes she is ^^ and Thanks! :D
@nadya1989 : OMG KiKwang's arbs are the best haha I never get tired of them xD That's ish of me xD and ohhh~ Good idea kekekeke~
@Okurah : Heheh I know xD I felt a bit cheesy in that chapter from all the sugar and cider I had xD ahha xD Ah~ No worries It's all good haha xD It's better late than never yeah? and again no worries kekeke~
@
omgeeitsangie : Haha yes but not blood related xD haha that would be weird xD I feel like eastern asian babies in general kekeke~ I dunno why xD Hm... I don't really fangirl over SuJu xD LMAO yes! Beast abs kekeke~
@SillyFrench : Thanks! And you'll never know until you read the chapter kekeke~ And I knowww~ I wanted to see JunHyung's ): One of the members should post one on Twitter kekeke~
@superTHUNDERfishie : OMG I know right! But they aren't fans kekeke~
@winterflowr : Haha I keep changing my mind though >__< I feel like I fail as an author xP but whatever I'll just go withthe flow haha xD and hopefully it'll be good xD
@
xadrimusicx : LMAO are you kidding me?! Maybe it is a sign xD
@YoruxRuki : Hehe~ Yes it was JunHyung who sent it xD And expect and update on New Year's ^^ kekeke [PST that is]

@EVERYONE WHO READS :
Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 130+ subscribers!
Expect and Update on New Year's PST Okay? ^^ hehehe~


 

~~ Recap ~~

[At The FroYo Parlor~. Time – 2:25 p.m.]

“Araso KiMi. Just ask me if you need any help arachi?” You said getting your own cup for froyo.

“Ne Umma!” She said.

In the distance a voice could be heard…

“Oh! Isn’t that HeiMi? Yah! Pabos, Look it’s HeiMi!” Someone shouted to his friends pointing at you.


“HeiMi-ah!” The person shouted. You quickly turned around to see who called you.

‘Omo…Why are they here? Don’t they have a schedule or something?’ You thought paying for yours and Kimi’s froyo.

“Yah! HeiMi! Don’t turn away from us!” One of the people said running over to you.

 “Umma! Who are they?” Kimi asked pointing at the group of guys walking towards where you and Kimi were seated.

“You’ll find out soon, Kimi.” You said taking a bite of your froyo.

“Araso Umma!” She said eating her froyo.

‘Three…Two…One…’ You thought counting down as the group of guys came closer.

“Yah! HeiMi! Why did you turn away?! You’re supposed to run to us with open arms!” One of the guys said pouting.

“Tch. I didn’t wanna. After all, fans could’ve attacked me since you yelled my name pretty loudly.” You said rolling your eyes.

“Noona~ Don’t be like this~” The maknae said.

“Fine. Just because you’re you.” You said smiling. “Do you guys want froyo? My treat.”

“Omo! Chincha?!” They all asked in disbelief as you nodded. “Komawo Noona~!”

“Ne Chonmaneyo. Now go get your froyo before I change my mind.” You said as they rushed off.

“Umma! Who are they?” Kimi asked again.

“They’re Umma’s dongsaengs. They’re idols too.” You explained taking a bite out of your froyo.

“Idols?” She questioned confused.

“Ne. They’re Teen Top, Kimi. I’ll explain it to you went we go home, araso?” You said patting her head as she smiled up to you.

“Ne Umma!” She exclaimed as Teen Top came to your table/booth.

“Umma~ You can pay for us now!” Teen Top said altogether childishly.

“Yah! I’m not your Umma! You all aren’t that younger than me.” You complained.

“Mianhae Noona~ but you’re like an Umma to us!” Ricky said cutely.

“It’s fine but can you watch Kimi so I can go pay for your froyo?” You asked getting up.

“Araso Noona!” L.Joe and C.A.P. said sitting next to Kimi.

“Kimi, just stay with them, arachi? You’ll be safe. Just think of them as your Oppas.” You said patting her head and walking to the cashier/register.

“Wah~ She’s really like a mother…” ChangJo said amazed.

“Ne! Umma is daebak!” Kimi said using aegyo.

“Omo! Her aegyo is just like Noona!” Neil said.

“I wonder if they’re actually blood related.” Ricky thought aloud.

“Just because they look and act the same doesn’t mean that they’re blood related.” Chunji said.

“Noona! Are you and Kimi blood related?” C.A.P. asked when you came back.

“Aniyo.” You said chuckling. “But she is like a daughter to me even though it has only been a few days.”

“Chincha?! And she already calls you Umma?!” ChangJo asked shocked.

“Ne. I can’t believe it either.” You said as Kimi climbed on you to sit on your lap.

Did you know that Kimi looks a lot like you?” L.Joe said in English.

I know. Leeteuk and EunHyuk said the same thing earlier but I don't want to believe it.” You said taking a bite from your froyo.

“Does anyone understand what they’re saying?” Neil asked.

“Nope.” The rest of them chorused.

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

“Mianhae Noona but we have to go.” C.A.P. said apologetically, getting up and bowing.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. We all have something to do after all.” You said chuckling, but then added, “And don’t bow arachi?”

“Ne Noona.” He said as the others got up.

“Annyeong Noona!” They all said waving. “Annyeong Kimi.”

“Annyeong~” You and Kimi said waving, but you then added, “If you need anything just text araso?”

“Ne~” They all said walking out.

“Kimi, did you like your Oppas?” You asked her.

“Ne Umma! They’re really nice.” She said happily finishing her froyo.

“Do you want to go home now?”

“Ne~” She said yawning.

“Araso. Let’s go walk to the mall so we can get you a car seat.” You said picking her up and throwing the trash away.

“Mmk Umma.” She said laying her head on your shoulder.


[At Home. Time – 4:50 p.m.]

“HyunMi! You’re home! Did you bring food for us?” YoSeob and DongWoon asked seeing you walk through the door.

“Shh…” You said putting a finger to your lips signaling them to be quiet.

“Oh. Mianhae Noona.” They said in unison noticing Kimi.

“It’s fine but can I ask you a favor?”

“Ne. What is it?” They asked still in unison.

“Can you grab the things that are in the trunk of my car and put it in my room quietly? I need to put Kimi down so she can sleep longer.” You said handing them the keys.

“Araso Noona.” They said grabbing your keys and walking out.


[Going To The Car.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Yah! Seobie! Where are you two going?” Doojoon asked coming out of the van.

“Mwoh? You all are done with your schedules?” DongWoon asked amazed as the others came out of the van before it drove away.

“Ne we got done early. Now where are you two going with HyunMi’s keys?” HyunSeung answered taking a glance at the keys YoSeob was holding.

“Oh! HyunMi told us to get some stuff she bought out of the trunk.” YoSeob said shrugging.

“Hm…Normally HyunMi wouldn’t ask someone for help unless there’s a reason.” JunHyung said thinking aloud.

“She had a kid on her shoulder sleeping. So she told us to get the stuff out of the trunk and put it in her room quietly.” DongWoon said shrugging. “So….Can you help us? WE don’t want to make several trips.”

“Wait…A kid?!” HyunSeung exclaimed as the others’ eyes widened.

“Yeah.” YoSeob said blinking. “Are you going to help us?”

“KiKwang. Doojoon. You help them. JunHyung and I are going to talk to HyunMi.” HyunSeung said dragging JunHyung with him and walking away.

“Hyung! You’re going to let them go just like that?” KiKwang asked about to run after them.

Doojoon pulled KiKwang back and said, “Let’s just get all the stuff out of HyunMi’s car and then we can go and see what’s up. Maybe we’ll see the kid in her room.”

KiKwang sighed and dejectedly said, “Fine.”


[Outside The Practice Room.]

“Woah~ She can dance like that?!” YoSeob whispered shocked.

Dang….She knows how to move really well!” Doojoon commented.

“Hyung…Look! JunHyung Hyung and HyunSeung Hyung are there!” DongWoon said in a hushed tone.

“Omo. There getting up!” YoSeob said watching them.

“Looks like they’re going to dance with her.” KiKwang said behind them.

“Yah! Oppas! Remember that one time we danced altogether?” They heard HyunMi ask.

“Yeah why?” JunHyung asked.

“You wanna see if we still remember?” HyunSeung added.

“Of course.” You said smiling.

“Alright fine. Let’s do this.” JunHyung said getting in position as HyunMi started the music and ran to her spot.

“Dannnggg! She used to dance like that!” Doojoon exclaimed quietly watching you, JunHyung and HyunSeung dance.

“Hyung. You should be proud to have a girl who’s an all rounder.” DongWoon told KiKwang.

“I know.” KiKwang said smiling.

“Oh …” They all exclaimed when they saw the part where ‘Trading Places’ came in.

“JunHyung did not just do that…” YoSeob said wide-eyed.

“Oh Dannggg…” Doojoon said gaping at the scene.

“Hyung…KiKwang wants to barge in there.” DongWoon said tapping Doojoon’s shoulder.

“Yah! KiKwang Calm down!” Doojoon told KiKwang, smacking him in the process.

“Aish…” KiKwang muttered.


[In the Practice Room.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“You guys know they’re there right?” You asked JunHyung and HyunSeung over the music.

“Ne. And KiKwang’s already jealous of what just happened.” JunHyung said laughing.

“Oh well.” You said as the song ended. “Oppa, your turn. JunHyung you can rest.”

“Araso.” JunHyung said playing the next song.

“Wait you know the choreo to this?” HyunSeung asked as he was dancing.

“Well yeah.” You said laughing, trying to make a mistake. “JunHyung you’re next.”

“Seriously?” JunHyung complained as the song ended.

“Yup. Time to let your feminine side out.” You said jokingly as HyunSeung played the next song.

“Are you serious? I thought we would never do this!” JunHyung complained, dancing to the song anyways.

“This is the last time and it’s not that bad.” You said as you both finished dancing.

“At least it was the last time.” JunHyung said relieved.

“Well I’m glad you both had fun.” You said wiping the sweat from your forehead.

“At least you explained what was going on though.” HyunSeung said taking a drink.

“True. I still can’t believe we have to be on it too.” JunHyung complained.

“Stop complaining.” You said throwing a water bottle at him.

“Why?!” He complained again.

“Because it’s only going to be for a week. And besides it’s not going to be filmed publicly.” You said rolling your eyes.

“I guess…But then what’s the point of taking care of Kimi and filming it?” HyunSeung asked.

“Kimi’s parents won’t be home until after New Year’s and since I’m close to her parents they asked if I could watch her.” You said shrugging.

“And you said yes?!” JunHyung complained.

“Well yeah. They haven’t had an actual husband-wife outing since Kimi was born so I thought it was okay.” You said smiling. “It’s only this one time, too. Oh and you guys can come in ya know.”

They stayed where they were frozen.

“Try doing ‘Trading Places’ again.” HyunSeung said smirking.

“Yah! Yong JunHyung!” KiKwang exclaimed hearing what HyunSeung said.

“Woow…KiKwang gets jealous easily.” HyunSeung said laughing.

“Yah! What gives you the right to disrespect your Hyung?” JunHyung asked  KiKwang, yelling.

“Mianhae Hyung…” KiKwang said looking down.

“Uh..I’m gonna go take a shower and check up on Kimi.” You said noticing the awkward atmosphere and walking out.

“Do did you guys see Kimi?” HyunSeung asked.

“Ne!” YoSeob, DongWoon and Doojoon exclaimed as KiKwang nodded.

“How does she look like?” JunHyung asked.

“You’ll see her when HyunMi comes back most likely.” KiKwang said walking away.

“If I tell you guys…promise not to kill me.” YoSeob said as Doojoon and DongWoon walked out.

“Promise.” JunSeung said in unison.

“Kimi looks much like KiKwang and HyunMi but they’re oblivious to it.” YoSeob said carefully.

“Mwoh?!” JunSeung exclaimed.


[Your Room. Time – 8:00 p.m.]

After you took a shower and changed, you heard a voice say, “Umma…”

‘Oh! She finally awake…’ You thought as you heard light footsteps walking to where you were.

“Umma…” Kimi said raising her arms up so you can carry her.

“What’s wrong, aegi?” You asked carrying her downstairs.

“Hungry.”

“Araso. I’ll go make something for you but you have to stay with Oppas.”

“Oppas?”

“Ne. New Oppas. You’re going to meet them right now.”

“Omo! Is that Kimi?” HyunSeung asked as soon as he spotted you.

“Ne.” You said chuckling. “Aegi, say Hi.”

“A-Anny-yeongh-haseyo.” She said burying her face on the crook of your neck.

“Now, now Kimi. Don’t be nervous they won’t hurt you.” You said putting her down.

When you put her down, you introduced her to all of Beast.

“Kimi, I’m going to make you some food now. Stay with Oppas, araso?” You said patting her head.

“Ne Umma!” She said as YoSeob poked her cheek.


[With Beast.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Kimi-ah~ Say YoSeob Oppa!” YoSeob said excitedly.

“Yo…YoS…Yoyo Oppa!” Kimi said cutely.

“Omo. Omo. Omo. She called me Oppa!” YoSeob said jumping up and down.

“Kimi say HyunSeung Oppa.” HyunSeung said carrying Kimi.

“Seungie Oppa!” Kimi said.

All the Beast members then told Kimi to call them Oppa. Until it came to KiKwang…

“Kimi~ Call him KiKwang Oppa.” Doojoon said pointing at KiKwang.

“O…O…Appa!” Kimi exclaimed.

“APPA?!” Beast exclaimed.

“Kimi. Aniyo. KiKwang is Oppa not Appa.” KiKwang explained to Kimi.

“ANYIO! APPA!” Kimi exclaimed pouting with tears starting to form.

“Omo. D-don’t cry.” DongWoon stuttered wide-eyed.

“KiKwang! Calm her down!” HyunSeung said giving Kimi to KiKwang.

“B-but I’m not good with kids.” KiKwang stuttered carrying Kimi.

“Yah! You took care of a kid in Hot Bros!” JunHyung said.

“Look! She’s not crying!” YoSeob said.

“KiKwang you saved us from HyunMi’s wrath!” HyunSeung said dramatically.

“What about me?” You said walking in the living room with a plate of food in hand.

“N-nothing.” HyunSeung stuttered.

“Umma!” Kimi said happily.

“Woah~ She does look like HyunMi and KiKwang.” JunHyung thought aloud.

Nan niga jaeil jwoah
Niga jail yeoppuh
Jinaganun kotkot maeruki da hulruh
Nan niga jaeil jwoah nun hanameon dwea
Gaseumeh saegeodwo
Niga saesangehsuh jaeil sojoonghae~

“Yoboseyo?” You said answering your phone.

“You only have a couple days left.”


Hehe~ How’s you like the chapter?
Hopefully it was good ^^
I feel rushed but oh well :P
And don’t worry about the phone call! It’s nothing bad.
I just wanted to end it there xD



Comment? Subscribe? Rants? <3
They’re all welcome kekeke~