Do You Still Love Him?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8_9-niTaxY [Hehe~~ JunHyung]


Comments:

@cupidzangel : Haha yesh~ But chu gotta read to find out for sure haha xD And I know right?! Poor KiKwang and his bad luck xP Haha I knowwwww~ YoSeob is hecka funny rapping but it's still cute? xD I never use the term 'cute' it seems weird haha Anyways, YESSSS~ Seriously! How can he be sooo 'cute,' manly and hot xD haha <3
@disfuncshional : Ah~ Sooryyy~ >_< And hehe~ I know right. Haha yesh~ HyunMi is a worldwide star ne? She should know alot haha xD And yesh you have to wait and read this chapter haha xD And thanks! I hope you like future chaptes ^^
@infinity513 : Ah~ I know right ): Poor KiKwang... And hehe~ Thanks I love looking at them haha xD <3
@Jejung2y : Hehe~ Yesh they are xD And you should read to find out haha xD <3
@kheyar0320 : Hehe~ Maybeee~. . .HAha yesh~ KiKwang spam is always the best xD and you're welcome ^^
@KDSpringChoonHee : Hehe~ You shall read to find out haha xD
@kprincess1995 : *sigh* I know..Poor KiKwang ):
@mini-cupcakes : Hehe~ Yes! Drama~ xD And of course the only best kind of spam is KiKwang haha XD Glad you like it ^^
@mzyingying : Haha yesh~ MAnager Appa is the best xD and NOOOOOOOOOOO~! ): But thanks! ^^ Hehe~ Glad you like the update haha ^^ <3 Hope you enjoy future chapters ne?
@pinkpn : Hehe~ I know right! xD Just read to find out ^^
@Shadow_Heart : Haha maybee~ xD and ohhh~ really? Haha Park MyungSoo xD And no its not him xD It's L a.k.a Kim MyungSoo from Infinite hehe~ xD I couldn't think of anyone else haha xD
@SillyFrench : Haha xD Thanks~ And I know right xD just read to find out what would happen xD <3
@specialXangelX0410 : Haha I know xD And It's fine no worries ^^ Hehe~ Thanks! <3 AND OMGGGGG The way I picture your tattoo is pretty cute haha
@
superTHUNDERfishie : Aww~ That would be mean but then again he'd deserve it ):
@Unattractive : Woow..You're a fast reader haha And I'm sorry every story should have somekind of drama haha xD
@xadrimusicx : xD yesh~ Well I souldn't say dead though xD But who knows what would happen to him xD
@YoruxRuki : Oh~ yeah I know what you mean haha xD Let's just find out shall we? And thanks haha xD I'm glad you like them xD It's so funn looking at the pics xD jk jk

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D


~~ Recap ~~

“Oppa~.” You and Won Bin heard someone say quite loudly near your table.

“JiYoon-ah~” You heard a familiar voice say.

‘M-mwoh?! That sounds like…..’


 

~~ Your Point of View ~~

 

‘M-mwoh?! That sounds like..KiKwang.’ You thought turning your head towards the voices. ’OMO! It is KiKwang! What is he doing?...W-What...He’s....cheating on me...?'

“M-mianhae Won Bin Oppa…I-I think I should go now…” You said standing up as tears started b from the corner of your eyes.

“Wait.” Won Bin said grabbing your wrist. ‘Tch..KiKwang, You pabo! You shouldn’t do this to her…’

“I’ll take you to your next schedule. I know you don’t want to be here anymore but let’s pay first then we can leave, araso?” He said soothingly.

“A-araso.” You said sitting back down.‘Damnit…Why must the guys I go out with be so…ugh…I shouldn’t cry about this…I’m not weak. I’m stronger than this…’

‘Aish! KiKwang you’re such a pabo to let a girl like her get away. If she doesn't feel better soon then I'm going to hunt you down....' Won Bin thought paying the bill.

After you and Won Bin paid, you walked right past KiKwang and JiYoon. As you walked past them, you could feel Won Bin grab your hand and gently squeezed comfortingly.


[With KiKwang and JiYoon.]

~~ KiKwang's Point of View ~~

"Oppa~" JiYoon said loudly.

'What The Hell...Is she trying to be noticed?' You thought annoyed.

"JiYoon-ah~" You said about to leave, until she pulled you down and kissed you as a couple passed by.

'What the hell woman! I'm a taken man!' You thought pushing her away.

"JiYoon. What the hell?! I told you already. I don't like you! To be honest, I never did like you..at all. So leave me alone and don't call or text me...If you do, I'm changing my number." You said leaving the table and walking out.

But as you were leaving you saw, MyungSoo pop out of nowhere and comforted JiYoon making you sigh in relief.

'Thank goodness this is over! Now I can get my Jagi a gift!' You thought walking to your car and driving off to a store.


 

[To The Recording Studio. Time – 7:30 a.m.]

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~….Is anyone here?” Won Bin asked aloud walking in the room as you trailed behind him.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Who are you?...Omo! Mimi dongsaeng! What happened…No...Who did this to you?!” Brian asked angrily yet concerned. As he reached you, he hugged you comfortingly then turned to Won Bin and asked, “Who are you? And what happened to my dongsaeng?”

“Ah~! Mianhae. Won Bin imnida.” Won Bin said introducing himself, bowing.

“Brian imnida.” Brian said curtly. “What happened to HyunMi?”

Won Bin then looked to you. You looked back and nodded telling him to explain what happened.

“You sure?” Won Bin asked concerned which he got a nod in reply.

“Well?” Brian asked waiting as Won Bin sighed.

“Before we came here, HyunMi and I went out to eat breakfast since we finished recording. More than halfway through the meal we heard some girl say ‘Oppa~’ really loud. After that, we heard a guy reply ‘JiYoon-ah~’ and it turned out to be Lee KiKwang and Jun JiYoon kissing.” Won Bin said as you flinched upon hearing KiKwang’s name.

“Wait…then why would she care?” Brian said confused, but then his eyes widened. “You're dating Lee KiKwang! O_O”

“Ne…” You said turning your head away, looking at the ground as Brian shook you.

“Do you still love him?” Won Bin asked sincerely.

“To be honest…We never said we loved each other yet…But I do love him…” You said sighing.

“How do you know all of this?” Brian asked turning to Won Bin.

“We were talking about it during breakfast and on the way here..” Won Bin said.

“Oh…How long have you and KiKwang been dating?” Brian asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Tomorrow was going to be our one month anniversary…” You said sighing…again.

"Wait...'was?' What do you mean by was? Did you already break up with him?" Brian asked shocked.

"A-Aniyo..I was thinking of doing it right after I saw the k-kiss but I decided not too..." You said choking out the word 'kiss.'

“Mianhae HyunMi…But I have to go…Manager Hyung is here to get me since we drove your car here.” Won Bin said sadly yet sheepishly.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. Thanks for being there for me though….It means a lot, especially considering the situation right now…” You said giving him a hug before he left.

“It’s nothing. But remember to call or text me later if you need anything arachi? I’ll always be here for you.” Won Bin said releasing the hug.

“Ne. Komawo Oppa. Annyeong.” You said waving as he walked out.

“Should we get to work now then?” Brian asked.

“Ne~ Let’s go!” You said following him to the recording booth.


[After Recording. 9:45 a.m.]

“Great job dongsaeng!” Brian exclaimed cheekily, ruffling your hair and hugging you. “Now I know you can sing!”

“Komawo Oppa.” You said laughing.

“Brian! We gotta go! You have another schedule!” Brian’s manager yelled from the door way. “Annyeong HyunMi!”

“Anneyonghaseyo Ahjusshi!” You said waving.

“Araso Hyung.” He replied back. “HyunMi, text me if you need me, okay?”

“Yeah yeah. No worries.” You said after he gave you a hug and walked out. ‘And now I’m all alone…’

‘Oh~ I know lets text Unnie!’ You thought walking to your car.

To: Hyori Unnie <3

Annyeong Unnie~ Bogoshipda~ <3
Are you busy?...Of course you’re not…^^
Let’s go hang out now! I have not more schedules hehe~
Tell JiHoon Oppa your going to hang out with me he’ll understand xD
We need bonding time and I have a lot to tell you about what happened today…
Meet me in the mall in 45 minutes!
Saranghae Unnie <3

To: HyunMi Dongsaeng <3

*sigh* Araso Hyunnie…
But how’d you know I was with JiHoon?
You have something to say?
Hehe~ Girls bonding time ^^
See you then! ^^
Nado Saranghae <3

‘Aish…Unnie~ You reply fast..’ You thought putting your phone away and getting in your car.

-Bzzt- -Bzzt-

‘Hm..? Manager Appa?' You thought looking at your phone.

To: HyunMi-Ttal

Mimi~ Mianhae but your comeback was pulled earlier…
Your comeback is tomorrow…So you have to pack when you get home…
I already told Hyori about this since you two are going to hang out.
So…Yeah~ Or you can go buy luggage bags and put clothes in it so you don’t have to pack.
Anyways…Don’t stay out late. And I’ll see you tomorrow.
Did I mention that after your comeback you’re leaving the next day?
Soo..I’ll see you tomorrow morning!
Annyeong! <3

To: Manager Appa <3

MWOH?! >:|
*sigh* Oh well..We can’t stop YG Appa anyways…
Hehe~ It’s a good thing that I finished all the MV’s with Beast last week ^^
And why did you tell Unnie? Now she’s going to shop for me ㅠ.ㅠ
Don’t worry~ I won’t stay out late ^^
See you tomorrow Appa! <3


[At the Mall. Time - 10:30 a.m.]

“Mimi~!” Hyori exclaimed getting your attention.

“Unnie~!” You exclaimed running towards her giving her a hug.

“Mimi~” Hyori said hugging you back laughing.

“Unnie!” You said laughing. “It’s a good thing that this mall is for idols!”

“Ne~ Let’s go shopping now!” She said pulling you towards a girly looking store.

“Oh no no no no no...” You said trying to protest against Hyori.

“Omo~! That would look so pretty on you.” Hyori said running to the clothes rack. “You’re going to America right?”

“Ne~.” You replied looking at the vests. “Waeyo?”

“I’m deciding whether or not to get you winter or summer clothes. Wait…Aren’t you going to Japan and the Philippines?”

No. no. no. I’m paying. And yes I am.” You said turning towards her.

“A-ni-yo. I’m paying.” Hyori said ending the short argument causing you to sigh.

“Fine…” You mumbled.

“Good! Now go try this. And this. And this. Oh~! This is pretty! Go try on this too.” Hyori said handing you all the clothes.

‘Unnie~ Why must you do this to me…ㅠ.ㅠ You thought walking in the fitting room. 'WTF is this lace?!'

“Unnie~ Why are most of these shorts?” You asked whining.

“Dongsaeng, you’re fine! Just come out and let me see it.” Hyori said in a commanding voice making you come out of the fitting room.

“Aww~ You’re pretty. We’re going to get these and we’ll look for more on the way!” Hyori said as she pushed you back in the fitting room so you can change.

After you changed, Hyori was already at the register having the lady ring up all the clothes.

“Unnie~ Are you making me try to seduce someone?!” You asked covering your face standing next to her.

“Aniyo! I’m just making you show KiKwang what he’s missing.” Hyori whispered smirking so the clerk doesn’t hear.

“But Unnie~ It’s too girly!” You said whining again.

“Fine. You get to pick what you want next. But I get to pay! And we also have to get some luggage so we can put the clothes in.” Hyori said knowing this is the only way for you to agree. “Oh and you have to wear this all day until you get home.”

“Fine…” You said defeated walking back to the fitting rooms to change. When you got out, you immediately said, “Let’s go. I want to shop for clothes my style now.”


Hehe~ I hope you liked it?
I still feel bad for making KiKwang bad >__<

Ehh..Don’t worry good stuff will happen?
Hehe~ So Comment! <3