Selcas!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HveyibT0D1A [They’re getting pretty good ^^]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : Dude! Nerf Wars are THE Best haha xD Have you been in one before? It's just a pain to reload the bullets haha xD OMG Sooo lucky! My parents don't want me to get one TT__TT Why must fate be like this?!
@crystalizelove : Haha yes. I love YG Family so much ^^ Literally my favorite!
@
cupidzangel : Hehehe~ Yes. Yes he is (; Ah~ yesh! YG Family is the best is is really there for each other ^^ My fave company~ <3 OMG I love Nerf Wars haha xD THE BEST haha XD but it when you have to reload xD Outings are fun...but poor KiKwang :(
@disfunctional : Kekeke~ Me too! I seriously wish there was a guy like that out ther in reality though. Thanks! And oh~ I know what you mean. I have finals next week though and my mind is already going out of control :P Oh~ and I will! ^^
@ilovekwangie : Aww~ yes they are ^^ :D The best!
@Kyudream : Ah~ ne. Don't worry I'll update soon. I think :P But I'm glad you like the story :D 
@nadya1989 : Haha yes! :D And don't worry there will me a KwangMi long moment in a couple chapters I think...
@pinkpn : Hehe~ Yes they are~ They're very united to haha ^^
@
Proudtobeasiangirl : Heheh~ Have you been in one before though? THey're really fun hah xD
@SillyFrench : Thanks! And I know right! I love YG Family sooo much! And I'm glad you like my story ^^
@superTHUNDERfishie : Haha yes~ I know. Hehe I love YG that much haha XD
@winterflowr : Haha I know right?! But JiYong is hilarious when he acts like a kid ^^ OMG HAve you been in a Nerf War before?
@YoruxRuki : Ahh~ yes it was hehehe~ And no worries I hope you can get to know them a little :) I love making KiKwang's texts for some reason haha XD

@SILENT READERS :
I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 140+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

“Are we staying here?!” SeungRi asked excited.

“Ne. But first we have to go check in and then you all can take a hike on the mountain, go in the hot spring, or do both.” Hyunseok said chuckling, walking towards the hotel.

“Araso!” The Family chimed in unison.

“Well then, let’s go.” Hyunseok said delighted.


[YG Outing. Time – 3:47 p.m.]

“Unnie! Where should we go first?” Minzy asked linking arms with you.

“I wanna go hiking.” You said grinning as Hyunseok checked in everyone.

“I was hoping you’d say you wanted to go to the hot springs.” Minzy said slouching.

“Maybe after a hike.” You said chuckling and patting her head.

“Alright. So you all can pick who you want to sleep with. But the only exception is that each person has to room with the same gender. It’s two people per room.” Hyunseok explained passing out the card keys.

“Araso.” Everyone said smiling and running off to their rooms except you and SeungRi.

“Appa! Is it okay if SeungRi and I share a room?” You asked pouting.

“Aish…fine. But you can’t share the same bed.” He said as you and SeungRi made a disgusted face at each other.

“Ew…No thanks. We aren’t like that.” You and SeungRi chorused sticking your tongues out at each other.

“That’s good now go hurry to your rooms so you can relax.” Hyunseok said chuckling.

“Ne!” You and SeungRi exclaimed running off to the elevator with your bags in hand.

As the two of you were getting in the elevator, you looked at each other and exclaimed, “Mission: Hiking On The Mountain Is A Go!”

The two of you then walked to your room, slid the key in the slot and put your bags next to your beds.

“Oppa…Should we prepare what we’re going to bring on our hike?” You asked him already packing anyways.

“Yup! Pali! So we can go to the hot springs when we’re done!” He said jumping up and down.

“Araso! I’m ready to go!” You said jumping up and walking out of the room with him following.

“I wonder who’s going to come with us on the hike.” SeungRi thought aloud.

"I'd say maybe just us. Hmmm maybe just me because you’re not the kind of person who would hike." You said chuckling as the elevator dinged signaling that you are on the lobby level.

"Yah! Who said I wouldn't hike with you?" SeungRi exclaimed poking your side.

"Me, myself and I." You said pausing for a second.

-Ding!-

Just then, you literally bolted out of the elevator before he could catch you.

"Yah! Mimi! Get back here!" SeungRi yelled running after you.

You then spotted YoungBae, Teddy, Jiyeon [Gummy] and SeungHyun as you were running and hid behind them so they could protect you from SeungRi.

"Mimi..." SeungHyun said in a warning tone.

"Why are you hiding?" YoungBae continued.

"Riri Oppa's going to shank me! So I ran away." You explained but then asking, "By the way, are you all hiking too?"

"Yeah we were waiting for the two of you since the others wanted to sleep or go to the water park." Gummy explained. "SeungRi's coming so we should head off soon."

"Gotcha!" SeungRi exclaimed catching you by the waist with one arm and poking your sides making you squirm around.

"Y-Yah! O-Op-ppa!" You said in between giggles, squirming around. "A-Andw-wae! O-Opp-pas! U-Un-nie! H-Help-p m-me!"

"Alright SeungRi. That's enough." YoungBae said chuckling.

"Andwae!" SeungRi said holding you in place and pinching you cheek.

'At least I can breathe now.' You thought sighing.

"Oppa Let's go hiking now. And maybe we can get some soup when we come back!" You said happily as he let go of you.

"Araso..." He said linking arms with you and walking out of the hotel with the others following behind.

"Onto the mountain we go!" You both exclaimed excitedly causing SeungHyun and YoungBae to laugh at your behavior.

"You two are such kids..." Teddy said chuckling.

"But that's why you love us!" You and SeungRi said in unison.

"So did you bring a camera?" Gummy asked randomly.

"Of course!" You said grinning.

"Well then...Let's make it to the mountain before four." YoungBae said.

"Ne." You and SeungRi said childishly.

You and the others finally got on the mountain and occasionally had little snowball fights as you hiked around.

"Wah~! It's so pretty up here!" You said awing at the scenery and taking pictures.

You and SeungRi then looked at each other, grinned and said, "Selcas!"

They guys just chuckled at you and SeungRi as the two of you were taking a few selcas. You then took a couple selcas with Teddy and YoungBae after a while because SeungRi kept trying to shove snow in your clothes.

"SeungHyun Oppa! Let's take a selca!" You told SeungHyun who was throwing snowballs at SeungRi and YoungBae.

"Araso." He said running over to you before SeungRi could throw more snowballs.

-Click!-

-Click!-

-Click!-

"Komawo Oppa!" You said grinning.

"Chonmaneyo. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Ne! But I have snacks so we don't have to leave yet." You aid taking out a bag of chips for him. "We can leave after an hour or two since we've here for a couple already."

"Ne Komawo." He said running over to Teddy.

After hiking around, taking pictures, eating and having occasional snowball fights, you all decided to head back before the sunset.

"Oppa. You think we'll make it back before dark?" You asked hiking down the mountain.

"Ne. If not, it wouldn't be so bad to camp out here." Teddy said.

"Yah! Are you crazy?! It's freezing out here!" SeungRi exclaimed hugging you for warmth.

Gummy chuckled and said, "Come on you crazies. Let's make it back so you can take a warm bath."

"Araso." You and SeungRi said quickly going down the mountain.

You and the others finally made it back to the hotel and it's already around eight.

"There you guys are!" Hyunseok said relieved, making his way over to hug you.

"What about us?" SeungHyun asked confused.

"Pabo. They were worried about us since we didn't comeback before sunset." YoungBae said rolling his eyes.

"How was the hike?" DaeSung asked as Hyunseok let go of you.

"Wah~ it was so pretty!" You said visualizing what you saw.

"Did you take pics?" Minzy asked latching onto you.

"Of course but I wanna take a bath." You said giving an eye smile.

"Araso Unnie. Just come by Chaerin's and my room after you’re done." Minzy said. "By the way, I think your phone kept ringing while you were gone."

"Ah...Araso. Thanks for telling me. Anyways I'm gonna go take a bath before SeungRi sees that I'm gone." You said leaving.


[Time – 8:23 p.m.]

You then walked to you room, took a long hot bath and checked your phone.

82 Missed Calls
57 New Messages

'Really guys? Really?' You thought rolling your eyes.

You then sighed and responded to only one of them.

To: Woonie~

Dongie Oppa. Don't worry I'm fine.
I wrote you guys a note.
I hope you guys read it.
But from what I can see it's obvious you didn't.
Tell your Hyungs I'll call one of you, arachi?
Talk to you all soon. ^^v

'Should I call now?' You thought as SeungRi came in.

"You debating whether you want to call your oppa?" SeungRi asked before going in the bathroom.

"Ne. But what's the point of you asking if you already know?" You retorted.

"Just to see if I was right." SeungRi said smirking and closing the door.

You then heard the water running and decided to call KiKwang.

Ring...Ring...Ri-

"Jagiya?" KiKwang answered.

"Yeobo! Bogoshipda!" You said happily.

"Jagiya. I'm going to hang up, araso? The guys want to do a video call." KiKwang said sighing.

"Araso Yeobo." You said chuckling as he hung up.

…Ring...Rin-

"Annyeong!" You said waving.

"Noona!/Mimi!/Jagi! Annyeong!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

You chuckled at them and asked, "Why'd you guys blow up my phone with you texts and calls?"

"Mianhae Mimi but we didn't see the note until just now..." Doojoon said rubbing the nape of his neck, sheepishly.

"It's oka-"

"Yah! Mimi where's the soap?" SeungRi yelled from the bathroom.

"It should be right in front of you, Pabo!" You yelled back after him, then turning back to the video call and sheepishly said, "Mianhae."

“It’s fine. Don’t worry!” JunHyung said.

"Uh...Who was that?" KiKwang and YoSeob asked suspicious.

"It's obvious that it's SeungRi!" HyunSeung said rolling his eyes.

"And you would know that how?" Doojoon asked.

"He's standing right behind her." DongWoon said pointing at SeungRi.

"Are you two sharing a room or something?" JunHyung asked raising a brow.

"Uh..." You both replied looking away from the screen.

KiKwang’s eyes widened and said, "Yah! SeungRi you better not do anything with her!"

You and SeungRi then look at each other and laughed.

"Kinda late for that Hyung." SeungRi said holding on you for support from laughing a lot.

"Mwoh?!" KiKwang exclaimed as you smacked SeungRi.

"Yeobo don't believe him. He's a Pabo." You said walking out of the room to Minzy's leaving SeungRi laughing uncontrollably on the bed.

"Jagiya. Please tell me he didn't do anything." KiKwang complained.

"He didn't do anything Yeobo. I promise." You said sincerely as Minzy opened the door.

"Are you sure?" KiKwang asked again as the girls were making kiss faces at you.

"Yes Yeobo." You said chuckling.

"Araso. Call me later ne?"

“I’m guessing you have a schedule right now?”

“YES!” JunHyung and YoSeob exclaimed in the background causing you to chuckle.

“Aish…Just call me later araso?” He said smiling.

"But aren’t you practicing later?"

"Ne but I'd rather talk to nae sarang." He said winking as the girls squealed quiet enough for him not to hear.

"Aigo..." You said covering your face with one hand, blushing.

"Anyways, I gotta go Jagiya. The guys are mad that they couldn't talk to you enough so they might talk to you later, arachi? Saranghae!" He said before ending the call.

"Awww~! You're going out with KiKwang?" 2NE1 cooed at you either pinching your cheeks or ruffling your hair.

You blushed, pushed their hands away and said, "Y-Yah! Stop it!"

"Aww~ look she's blushing!" Dara said pinching your cheeks.

"Ate!" You complained even though it sounded weird since she was still pinching your cheeks.

-Knock- -Knock-

"Minzy! Go get the door!" CL said pushing Minzy towards the door.

"Oppa!" Minzy exclaimed after seeing who's at the door.

"Annyeong!"  SeungRi said as leaned on the door frame.

“I see you controlled yourself. What do you want now?” You asked rolling your eyes.

“Just wondering if you were still talking to your namja chingu.” SeungRi said chuckling.

“Aish…Like he hasn’t had enough of you.” You said sarcastically.

“Well he better treat you good or else.” SeungRi said ruffling your hair.

“Exactly what is the or else?” You asked curiously.

“Hurting him till he ca- WAIT! Did he do something to you?!” SeungRi exclaimed looking at you.

“Erm…Something like that…” You said looking away.

“Mimi…” He warned walking towards you as the girls watched the two of you as if you were a drama playing before their eyes.

“N-ne O-ppa…” You said walking back every time he took a step forward.

“What did he do to you?” SeungRi asked cornering you to the wall until…


Sooo…Anyone wanna guess what happened? ^^
Heheh~ Oh KiKwang~ You and your little jealousy xD
Anyways....Here's SeungRi ^^



Comment? <3 Subscribe? Etc? Kekeke~
School and writer’s block ! :P