Dirty Dancing Anyone?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCgZd4hzinE [Wah~ So inspirational…I love his music even though most of them are covers…Pinoy Pride! <3]


Comments:

@Aliiceex3 : Kekeke~ Yesh she is ^^
@CHOIjunsiwon : Hehe you just gotta read yeah?
@
CrazyPanda105 : Kekek~ Yes they were xD and really? all I got was money xP You're lucky! I want a Beast CD TT__TT My parents don't wanna get me stuff like that TT___TT It xP My friends literally spazz at the pics I show them but they just don't likw KPOP WTF =__=
@crystalizelove : Ahh~ Don't worry it's nothing bad okay...Yupp you're right but...Kimi isn't their child haha xD Too young for that xD
@cupidzangel : Haha Kimi's too cute xD And OMG I love ABDC haha xD I'm saddened by the fact that SoReal Cru broke up ): LMAO it's so fun making KiKwang be jealous xD haha xD And Kimi isn't their kid ahha just saying xD They're too young for that And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! kekeke~
@disfuncshional : XD kimi isn't their child lmao haha xD They're way to young haha they didn't even do it yet haha xD And don't worry! As long as you can comment when you can it's all good haha xD
@
Hello_Angel : Haha I love how everyone thinks that but no Kimi isn't their child haha xD toooooo young xD
@katastrophik : Kekeke~ Yes she is and No she isn't their child hahah xD OMG Teen Top ahaha I want to know them in real like haha
@kprincess1995 : Just read to find out yeah? and xD She's too cute for her own good haha xD
@mini-cupcakes : Haha what's suspicious? If you're thinking that Kimi is their child, it's not true haha xD and it's not bad so don't worry kekeke~
@nadya1989 : OMG haha noooo! Kimi is not their child...I think they're too young for a kid don't you? kekeke~
@SHINeeGal : Heheh~ Just gotta read~ Kekkeke~
@superTHUNDERfishie : LMAO haha xD Yes Kimi looks like both of them but they never did it haha xD Too young xD
@xadrimusicx : Hhaa glad you like them ^^ and you just have to find out by reading yeah ;D
@YoruxRuki : Heheheh~ Yes but Kimi isn't their child ahha xD

@EVERYONE WHO READS :
Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 130+ subscribers!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Kekekeke~


~~ Recap ~~

“Yoboseyo?” You said answering your phone.

“You only have a couple days left.”


“Aish..Already?” You asked running a hand through your hair as the guys looked at you weird.

“Ne. Do you need some help?”

“Yeah. I’ll meet you at your place in a couple minutes. Make sure the others are there too.” You said giving the plate of food to HyunSeung so he could feed Kimi.

“Araso. I’ll make sure they don’t go anywhere. Do you want us to change or something?”

“Yeah. We’ll be going somewhere when I arrive.” You said getting up from the couch and walking to your room.

“Okay. See you later.” The person said hanging up.

‘Aish…Time flew too fast.’  You thought grabbing your bag and going downstairs.

“Jagiya~ Where are you going?” KiKwang asked before you went to the garage.

“I have to go meet someone. Make sure you feed Kimi and have her go to sleep before I come back, arachi? I’ll be back soon. Don’t worry.” You said kissing his cheek and going to your car.


[Someone’s Place.]

“HyunMi!” Someone energetically said glomping you.

“Aish…Who gave him sugar?” You said on the floor looking up at four guys who were looking down at you. “And can someone get him off?”

“DaeSung you crushing her.” SeungHyun said as DaeSung got off of you. “And I think SeungRi gave him candy because they are both acting the same.”

“Kwon JiYong! You’re the leader and you know not to give them candy!” You said getting up about to run after JiYong, who was already hiding behind SeungHyun.

“Mianhae HyunMi!” JiYong wailed.

“And you!” You said pointing at SeungHyun. “You’re the oldest! Shouldn’t you be watching your dongsaengs?!”

“Mianhae HyunMi!” SeungHyun wailed hiding behind TaeYang with JiYong following.

“Annyeong YoungBae!” You said smiling.

“How come you’re nice to him?!” SeungHyun and JiYong wailed.

“He reminded me of what’s coming up in two days.” You said simply.

“You wanna discuss this now to get it over with?” YoungBae asked sitting on the couch.

“Ne.” You said happily, then yelled, “SeungRi Oppa! Do you have some candy?”

‘Oh no..’ JiYong, SeungHyun and YoungBae thought.

‘Don’t do it!’ YoungBae thought wide eyed.

“Ne! You want some?” SeungRi asked walking towards you with a basket full of candy.

“Ne~” You said taking a dark chocolate peppermint almond causing the guys to relax.

‘Whew….As long as she doesn’t get anything else then that’s good.’ They all thought relieved.

“Anyways…What did YoungBae remind you of?” JiYong asked curiously.

“A New Year’s Party and I forgot to prepare for it.” You said sheepishly.

“Ooh~ Are we invited?!” DaeSung asked excited.

“Of course but you have to make sure the rest of YG Family know.” You said getting up. “Now come on. We have to get a few things at the mall.”

“This is going to be the sickest party!” SeungRi said jumping up and down. “I call riding with my bestie!”

“Hyungs ride with SeunHyun!” DaeSung exclaimed pulling you and SeungRi to your car before they could protest.

“SeungRi, text YoungBae that we’re going to stash the stuff at your place. We can set up my house before New Year’s.” You instructed him starting your car.

“Ne.” He replied taking his phone out as DaeSung got in the car.

“Oh! And tell him we’ll only be at the mall for an hour so you guys can buy the rest of the stuff when I leave.” You said driving to the mall.

“Araso!” He said texting.


[With Beast.]

A couple hours later, Beast was having a hard time taking care of Kimi.

“Umma!” Kimi cried flailing her arms around.

“KiKwang, calm her down!” JunHyung said tiredly lying down on the couch.

“YoSeob, DongWoon. You’re both childish. Play with her.” Doojoon instructed lying on the other couch.

“Kimi-ah. Go to Appa.” HyunSeung said taking Kimi from YoSeob and DongWoon and giving her to KiKwang. She immediately stopped crying.

“Appa!” Kimi said happily hugging KiKwang.

“You know, when you and HyunMi are older, you both would have really cute kids.” DongWoon stated causing him to earning him a smack on the head by HyunSung.

“Aish Hyung! You know it’s true!” DongWoon whined rubbing his head.

“Shikuro! It’s to early to talk about things like that.” HyunSeung said lying on the floor.

“Didn’t KiKwang say he wanted to go out with a girl version of HyunSeung anyways?” Doojoon asked propping himself up.

“Uh..Guys…You should stop before he blows up.” JunHyung said warning them.

“Guys! I’m back!” You exclaimed.

“Umma!” Kimi said getting off KiKwang’s lap and ‘running’ towards you.

“Annyeong Kimi~! We’re Oppas being good?” You asked picking her up.

She nodded saying, “Ne Umma! And Samchon said that Appa wants to marry you!” Kimi said giggling.

“Samchon? Appa? Who are they?” You asked confused walking to the living room.

“DooDoo Samchon and Kwangie Appa!” She exclaimed giddily pointing to Doojoon and KiKwang.

“What about me?” KiKwang and Doojoon said in unison.

“Oh~ Nothing.” You said putting Kimi down.


[New Year’s Eve.]

“Holy …” Beast said amazed.

“HyunMi!” HyunSeung called out.

“Ne Oppa?” You said walking down the stairs.

‘Oh. My. Gosh.’ They all thought jaw dropping at what you’re wearing.

‘Damn…She looks hot…’ KiKwang thought.

“W-What’s going on here?” Doojoon asked amazed.

“Oh! We are going to be having a New Year’s Party here so…You should go change before everyone gets here!” You said just as the doorbell rang.

“P-party?!” YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed running upstairs to change.

You chuckled at them and said to the others, “You guys should change too. I’m going to go get the door.”

“N-ne.” They all said going upstairs.

-Ding Dong- -Ding Dong-

‘Aish…Can’t they be patient?’ You thought annoyed opening the door.

“Mimi!” BigBang and 2NE1 exclaimed hugging you.

“Come on in! The party is just going to start.” You said moving aside so they can come in.

“Who else is going to come?” SeungRi asked.

“JYP artists, YG Family and Cube artists.” You said smiling. “And call me HeiMi here since not everyone knows my real name ne?”

“Araso Mimi!” They all chorused.

“Mimi!” Minzy said pulling you over as soon as she saw Beast come down the stairs and whispered, “You live with Beast?!”[Use your imagination and pick what you want Beast to wear between these: One. Two. Three. Four.]

You chuckled at her reaction and said, “Ne. After all, HyunSeung is my brother.”

“Annyeong Jagiya~” KiKwang said hugging me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Annyeong Minzy.”

“Annyeong Oppa! Unnie I’m going to the dance floor!” Minzy said before walking away.

“Nice job KiKwang. Scare my dongsaeng away.” You said jokingly.

“Jagi~.” He said about to kiss you.

-Ding Dong-

“Mianhae Yeobo but I’m going to welcome the rest of the guests.” You said trying to break free of his hold.

“Aniyo. I can greet them with you.” KiKwang said still hugging you.

“Fine.” You said about to kiss his cheek until he turned his head.

“Gotcha.” He said smirking. “Now let’s go welcome the rest ne?”


A couple hours had passed and it’s just minutes away from being a new year.

“Jagiya. Where’s Kimi?” KiKwang asked as he was dancing with you.

“Kimi said she wanted to stay with Teen Top.” You said casually.

“Mm..That’s good.” KiKwang said pulling you closer to him.

“Are you sure you want to dance like this?” You asked him smirking.

“Only if you want to.” He said smirking right back.

“Fine. Let’s do this.” You said as you started to grind on him.


[With Beast.]

“Hyung! Did you see KiKwang?” DongWoon asked Doojoon.

“Aniyo. Wae?” Doojoon asked taking a drink.

“Just look.” DongWoon said pointing over to you and KiKwang.

Doojoon’s eyes widened and said, “Woah…”

Just then, JunHyung stepping in the conversation and said, “Dirty dancing anyone?”

After he said that, HyunAh appeared by his side and said, “Only if you’re up for it.” And dragged him to the dance floor.

“Dang. I wish I had a dance partner…”Doojoon said sighing, but then jumped up, smirked and said, “Ooh~ Nevermind. I think I just found me a dance partner.”

“Aww…Now I’m all alone…” DongWoon muttered looking for someone his age.


[Back to You.]

“Five…” People said starting to count down.

“Four…” KiKwang whispered turning you around so you can face him.

“Three…” You whispered back as KiKwang pulled you closer to him.

“Two…” KiKwang said mentally leaning down as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

“One…” KiKwang whispered kissing you as everyone was either cheering or kissing their lover.

KiKwang released the kiss and huskily said, “Happy New Years, Babe.”

“Happy New Years…” You whispered pulling him in for another kiss.


Ahh~ Soo I hope you like it kekeke~
Sorry if it was cheesy xP

I had Apple Cider as I was typing this haha xD


Comment? Subscribe? Rant? Kekeke~
Check out my new story: The Prince I Fell In Love With