Get Away From Her! She’s Mine!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxL1bD0sQbg [EunkHyuk on Star King! Dance Battle]


Comments:

@cupidzangel : Well of course...they just want to see how good she is. :D Then again KiKwang and HyunSeung seemed to be the most persistant on it ◕‿◕
@SillyFrench : I'm glad you like them :D I'll put pictures at the bottom but I'm not sure if they'll be funny ◕‿◕
@disfuncshional : Haha thank you! And she's kind of like me too xD I never wear skirts xD
@icemochi18 : To be honest I dunno. xD I found them quite intresting xD haha But I'll post other pics maybe haha
@burberrieLOVE : Haha yes! ◕‿◕ I felt like the other title wasn't good enough :S


~~ Recap ~~

“YES! I got the front!” JunHyung said as his voice was getting better from the froyo.

“Damn…” Doojoon and HyunSeung muttered getting in the car.


~~ Your Point of View ~~

As you and the guys were about to enter the front door, YoSeob came running down the stairs like a madman.

“WAH~! Mimi-yah! You’re back! I missed chu~!”YoSeob said running, giving you a big hug. “Kwang was being a meanie and I got bored since DongWoonie went to sleep."

“YoSeob! Get away from her! She’s mine!” KiKwang exclaimed pulling you towards his chest.

“Can I take you out right now?” KiKwang asked whispering in your ear.

“S-sure…” You said as he took the keys from your hands.

“HyunMi! Go! He’s waiting!” Doojoon said pushing you out the door.

“Stay safe Mimi!” HyunSeung said waving at you as you were getting in the car.

“A-araso…” You managed to stutter out as KiKwang took your hand walking towards the car.

. . . Silence . . .

“You okay HyunMi-ssi?” KiKwang asked concerned as he turned to look at you when he stopped at the stoplight.

“Ne…Uhm...Just don’t use formal language please..” You said looking away. “And where are we going?”

“You’ll see when we get there…” He said focusing on the road holding your hand softly.

“Araso…” You said sighing looking out the window.

[Few Minutes Later. Time - 10:30 p.m.]

“We’re here…” KiKwang said turning of the engine and opening the door on your side of the car.

“Wah~! KiKwang, don’t tell me we are going to go in there.” You said pointing at the expensive restaurant a few blocks away.

“We aren’t.” He said making you feel relived. “We’re going to this one.”

'Like this is any different! It looks more expensive!' You thought walking with him in the restaurant.

“How many?” The waiter said as we entered.

“Table for two please…In the VIP room if you don’t mind.” KiKwang said politely.

‘Omg! Is he kidding me? This looks much more expensive!’ You thought to yourself. ‘I should have dressed better than this if he told me where we were going. Then again..the guys pushed me out..WAIT the guys knew about this!’

“HyunMi-ah! This way!” KiKwang said snapping you out of your thoughts.

“N-ne!” You replied as he grabbed your hand.

“Yeobo, Don’t you remember when you use to do that for me when we first started dating?” An ahjumma said as you and KiKwang were walking.

“Ne…He’s being a gentleman and treating that girl too...” The ahjussi said smiling as you blushed.

As you and KiKwang were making your way to the VIP room the comments kept coming. Most of the comments were about you and KiKwang. About how cute you two look together. And every time a comment came, you blushed at KiKwang smiled and looked at you. But soon enough the comments subsided when you arrived at the VIP room.

“Your table for two.” The waiter said as KiKwang pulled out the chair for you to sit.

“Kamsamnida!” You and KiKwang said to the waiter.

“Would you two like anything to drink?” The waiter then asked after he gave the menus out.

“Water please.” You both said in unison.

“Araso. I’ll be back with your drinks.” The waiter said walking out.

“So HyunMi what are you going to get?” KiKwang asked putting his menu down.

“To be honest…I really don’t know what I want to get…” You said sheepishly.

“Well…Do you want to share with what I’m getting?” KiKwang asked smiling.

“I will. But only if it’s okay with you.” You said turning away [◕‿◕] blushing.

“If I wasn’t okay with it then I wouldn’t have asked.” KiKwang said winking at you as the waiter came back with the drinks.

“Would you like to order now?” The waiter asked taking out his pen and note pad.

“Yes please…We’ll have a large portion of dakbokkeumtang, kimchijeon, maekjeok and haemulpajeon.” KiKwang said politely but then turning towards you. “Is that enough?”

“Ne..” You said nodding at him.

“I guess that would be all.” KiKwang said to the waiter.

“Araso. Your food will be here shortly.” The waiter said taking the menus and walking out.

“Well..HyunMi, do you want to get to know each other more as we are waiting?” KiKwang asked.

“Sure. How about you start…” You said looking at him.

“Araso. When is your birthday?”

“August 15th and yours?”

“March 30th. This means I’m your Oppa obviously!” He said laughing.

“Yes it does.” You said laughing along with him.

“Next Question…What is the best thing that has happened to you so far?”

“I would say…meeting Beast and finally seeing my brother again after five years.” You answered honestly.

“Really?! What about BigBang?” KiKwang asked curiously.

“What about them?” You asked confused tilting your head to the side.

“Did you meet them before you met JunHyung?”

“Ah~! Ne. They’re the ones who trained me back when I was a trainee. Wae?”

“Oh. Nothing I was just curious.” He said smiling [◕‿◕].

“Ahh…Araso.” You said chuckling. “What about you? What’s the best thing that happened to you so far?”

“Well…If you want me to be honest, then…it would be being here with you, having dinner with me.” He replied making you blush.

‘Why must he always make me blush >_<’ Aishh…’You thought to yourself before answering.

“Chincha?” You asked in disbelief. ‘How much better can this day be?’

“Ne. Everything I’m saying right now is all true.” He said.

"Oh really~?" You asked smiling. 'Wah~! Today is the best!'

"Ne. So why haven't you seen your brother in five years?"

"Ah~...Omma sent me to the Japan to study abroad for a year but then I went to the Philippines for another year then after that they sent me to America." You said. "But Omma sent me away when HyunSeung Oppa was training at YG.

"Mwoh?! Chincha?!" He asked surprised.

"Ne~.." You said happily as the waiter came in with all the food.

“Here are your orders…” The waiter said putting all the food on the table. “Will there be anything else you will be needing?”

“We are okay for now.” KiKwang said as the waiter walked out yet again.

“I’m guessing we’ll finish the questions later?” You said in more of a question than a statement.

“Ne. Now say ah~!” KiKwang replied putting a piece of the maekjeok in your mouth.

“Wah~! It’s delicious! Oppa! You try it!” You exclaimed feeding him.

“Omo! It is delicious.” KiKwang exclaimed amazed feeding you again.

[FF>> After Dinner. Time – 11: 30 p.m.]

“Oppa. Where are we going to now?” You asked noticing that he was driving the opposite direction from which you came.

“You’ll find out real soon. Arasso?” He said fiddling with something in his pocket.

“Ne Oppa!” You said happily.

. . . After moments of silence . . .

“We’re almost there…” KiKwang said opening the door on your side of the car. “Now close your eyes.”

“Araso.” You said closing your eyes.

“No peeking…” KiKwang said carrying you bridal style out of the car.

“Omo! Oppa! Where are you taking me?” You exclaimed surprised as he carried you somewhere.

“You trust me right HyunMi?” KiKwang asked as he kept walking.

“N-ne Oppa…” You said wondering where you were going.

“We’re here…” KiKwang said putting you down.


Hmm…I dunno about you but I felt like this was a really short chapter. :/
Then again I feel relieved from all the stress I had this week since I took two tests :S
Well…besides that I hope you liked it! :D If not a present is below haha xD

      

Jjang!!! HyunSeungie's abs xD haha