What Did I Do?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGV-UjAAK1M [Haha JunHyung xD]


Comments:

@cupidzangel : Aww~ I know what you mean! ): But you have to continue reading to find out why ^^ Haha yes~ Finally bonding time with Hyori :D The best! xD haha and Isn't he so cute?...That's weird for me to say cute >__<
@disfuncshional : Ohh~ I wonder too...And thank you! ^^ hehe means alot :D Hahah xD I know what you mean! :3
@hai_young : Hehe~ thank you and yesss....JunHyung ^^
@
Hello_Angel : I know....): Poor Kwangie...And thanks ^^ I'm glad you like it <3
@ilovpocky93 : Hehe~ I wonder too xD jk jk and thank you ^^ <3 I'm delighted you like it ^^
@Jejung2y : *sigh* I know right....And you have to continue reading to find out ;D Haha yesh~ JunHyung <3
@KDSpringChoonHee : Thanks and I hope I can.I'm 'running out' of ideas.
@kheyar0320 : Hehe GiKwang Spam is always the best to cheer anyone up haha xD
@MaddieTeukieTan101: Hehe yes. Yes he is ^^ And thank you hehe! <3
@mini-cupcakes : Ah~ Ne. Drama, drama, drama. Hehe and thanks. GiKwang spam is the best no doubt about it.
@
mzyingying : I know...): and hehe~ yeshhhhhh JunHyunggieee~ <3
@ohemgeeitsangie : hehe~ thanks~ ^^ Glad you like it ^^
@SillyFrench : Haha Thank you ^^ I'm glad you like this story!
@superTHUNDERfishie : *gasp* I know right >__< and I hope so too ^^
@
Taekin : I know..Poor Kwang but then again it's his fault ): Hehe~ JunHyung and minnie mouse xD
@
thelucifer : Ah~ Pabo Kwang! Why did you do this faster >__< and hehe HWAITING!!
@YoruxRuki : I hope so too...But you have to continue reading to find out right haha xD But I'm glad you beliee in him haha and yessshhhh~ ahah JunHyung's pics are the best lmao haha

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D


~~ Recap ~~

“Fine. You get to pick what you want next. But I get to pay! And we also have to get some luggage so we can put the clothes in.” Hyori said knowing this is the only way for you to agree. “Oh and you have to wear this until you get home.”

“Fine…” You said defeated walking back to the fitting rooms to change. When you got out, you immediately said, “Let’s go. I want to shop for clothes my style now.”


[Leaving the Mall. Time – 6:00 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Unnie, Are you sure you don’t want to visit my house?” You asked Hyori as the two of you were walking to the parking lot with many shopping bags in hand.

“Mollayo. My manager said I have a schedule right now…Mianhae.” Hyori asked sadly giving you a hug before opening the door to her car.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. We’re busy all the time anyways. It’s was fun while it lasted and make sure you don’t stress too much, araso Unnie?”

“Araso. Get home safely.” Hyori said getting in her car.

“Yeah yeah. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” You said getting in your car and starting it.

“Annyeong!” Hyori said backing up. ‘It’s a good thing we hung out…It seemed like she forgot about the incident with KiKwang.’

[At Home. Time – 6:30 p.m.]

“Wah~ It’s good to be home!” You exclaimed trying to carry all your shopping bags upstairs.

“Hyunnie~ Do you need any help?” HyunSeung asked walking down the stairs as he watched you struggle with your bags.

“Ah~ Ne Oppa!” You said looking up happily, taking half your bags as HyunSeung took the other half. “Komawo~”

“Chonmaneyo~” He said back, walking upstairs laughing. “So, you want to tell me where you have been almost all day?”

 “I just did a schedule with Oppas and went shopping with Hyori Unnie.”

“Oppas?”

“Ne. Won Bin Oppa and Brian Oppa.”

“Oh. Did you eat?”

“Oppa~.”

“JiYoon-ah~”

Kiss…

“HyunMi…HyunMi!” HyunSeung said shaking you.

“Huh?” You said snapping out of it.

“I asked if you ate already.”

“Ah..Ne. I did.” You said distantly arriving at the door to your room.

“Are you sure? I can make something for you right now.” HyunSeung asked concerned walking right in.

“It’s fine..I’ll treat you guys out for dinner in two hours.” You said giving him a weak smile, putting the bags down.

“Araso I’ll go tell the guys to get ready then.” HyunSeung said putting the bags in front of the doors of your closet and walking away.

[Two Hours Later. Time – 8:30 p.m.]

“Wah~ We’re going to have Chinese food tonight!” YoSeob said excited.

“Wǒ ài nǐ~.” DongWoon said happily.

“Wǒ yě ài nǐ.” You said back laughing.

“Woah~ You speak Mandarin?!”

"Uh..Yeah...Is it a bad thing?" You asked confused with your head tilted to the side.

"Aniyo~. Of course not! But at least I can talk to you in Chinese without Doojoon and JunHyung smacking me." DongWoon said cheerfully.

"Can we go inside and eat now? We’re getting hungry!" YoSeob said clutching his grumbling stomach.

"Araso YoSeobbie!" You said laughing, pinching his cheeks and walking in the restaurant.

"Table for how many?" The waiter asked.

"A table for seven please." You said smiling, but then said, "And if you can, can it be in a private section?"

"Right away miss." The waiter said bowing and guiding you to the private room.

"What's the reason for getting a private room?" DongWoon asked curiously.

"Do you want fans to see and bother us as we are eating?" You asked back smirking as you arrived at the room.

"Good reason..." He said defeated as the waiter asked, "Would you like to order now?"

"Let me ask." You said then turning to the guys saying, "Do you want to order now? Or wait awhile."

They then looked at each other, looked at the menus and looked back at you and said, "Can you order for us?"

"Araso." You said but then turned to the waiter and said, "Can we have one large Congee, family size portion for Dim Sum, Orange Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Chow Mein, Mongolian Beef, Salt and Pepper Pork Chops and Peking Duck please."

"Shì. Lì jí." The waiter said bowing and leaving the room. [Yes. Right away..(I think...)]

"Komawo~ Mimi~" They all said in unison.

"Yeah Yeah. Chonmaneyo." You said avoiding KiKwang's gaze towards you.

But DongWoon noticed and asked, "Are you avoiding KiKwang Hyung?"

"S-shénme? Where did you get that idea?" You asked stuttering. [W-What?]

"Isn't it obvious? You and Hyung always stick next to each other when you see each other." DongWoon said rolling his eyes. "And just now when we all said thanks you avoided his gaze."

"Can you two just stop and talk in Korean!" Doojoon said confused on what you and DongWoon are talking about.

"We keep hearing our names!" JunHyung said.

"Please~" YoSeob and KiKwang asked pouting at you.

"Fine..." You said avoiding KiKwang's gaze.

"See! There you go again! You're avoiding KiKwang again!" DongWoon exclaimed pointing.

“Qǐng ānjìng.” You said shushing him. [Quiet please.] “It’s rude to point.”

"Yah! We just said to stop!" JunHyung said clearly annoyed.

"Mianhae~" You and DongWoon said quietly.

"It's fine. Just tell us what you two were talking about." HyunSeung said staring DongWoon down.

You glared at DongWoon as a sign of you-better-not-tell-or-else.

"N-nothing h-hyung." DongWoon stuttered out. ‘Hyung and Noona are scary..No wonder why they’re siblings…’

"Here's your food, miss." A different waiter said bringing the food in.

"Ah~ Xiè Xiè!" You said smiling. [Thank You!]

"Bú kè qì, piàoliang xiǎojiě."The waiter said winking at you and walking out. [You're welcome, pretty lady.]

'Oh ...It's a good thing KiKwang doesn't know Chinese.' DongWoon thought shocked at the waiter's action.

"Báichī..." You muttered rolling your eyes. [Idiot..]

"Sis. He gave you his number...Was he trying to hit on you?" HyunSeung asked with a brow raised, ready to get up and go after the waiter if you said yes.

"Just eat." You said picking up a piece of Orange Chicken and putting it in his mouth.

"Why won't you just tell him?" DongWoon asked whispering.

"He'll freak out along with the others Woon. Just leave it as it is. I'll get the guy fired later anyways." You said grabbing a Pork Chop and stuffing his mouth.

After you all ate, you went to Red Mango and AMELIE for dessert.

"Wah~ Komawo Mini~" Beast said giving you hugs individually. But when KiKwang gave you a hug, you automatically tensed up without him noticing.

"Komaowo Jagi~" KiKwang said giving you a kiss and releasing the hug.

"Yah! Not in public idiot!" JunHyung and HyunSeung said smacking KiKwang.


[Day of Comeback. Time - 7:00 a.m.]

"Oppa~"

"JiYoon-ah~"

. . . . . . . . . .

Kiss...

. . . . . . . . . .

Make out...

. . . . . . . . . .

"N-no...Yeobo!" You said watching KiKwang make out with JiYoon.

"Mianhae HyunMi. I like JiYoon better." KiKwang said smirking at you leaving you wide eyed.

I like JiYoon better....

I like JiYoon better....

I like JiYoon better....

"Jagi~ Time to wake up!" You heard KiKwang said shaking you.

"Aniyo. Go away." You said pushing him away as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"J-jagi..?" KiKwang said shocked at your tears.

"Go away! I don't want you here!" You exclaimed going under the covers.

"M-mwoh?! Waeyo? What did I do?" KiKwang asked wide-eyed.

"You know what you did! Leave me alone you cheater! Go back to JiYoon!" You yelled burying your face onto your pillow.

"M-m-mwoh?!" KiKwang stuttered out. '! She saw me with JiYoon..'

"What's going on in here?!" HyunSeung asked rushing in your room. "Omo! HyunMi are you okay?"

"You heard me! I saw you and her kissing at the restaurant the other day! Don't lie to me!" You yelled ignoring HyunSeung.

'Mwoh?! KiKwang cheated?!' HyunSeung thought wide-eyed turning towards KiKwang.

“What the KiKwang! You cheated on my sister!" HyunSeung yelled angrily picking up KiKwang and throwing him against the wall.

"Woah~ What's going on here!" Doojoon exclaimed as JunHyung pulled HyunSeung off of KiKwang.

"This thing! ing cheated on HyunMi." HyunSeung said struggling against JunHyung.

'..HyunSeung found out...’ KiKwang and JunHyung thought.


Hehe~ So what do think is going to happen now that HyunSeung found out?
And is it just me or was this a short-ish update? >__<;
Comment! <3 and Subscribe <3








Hehe~ HyunSeungie Anyone? xD