So Much For Being Ninja.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrezEku71LU [Kekeke~]


~~ Recap ~~

“Now we will be asking questions more closely.” KiKwang said.

“HeiMi-ah, this is a sensitive kind of question, ‘Are you dating someone?’” SeungWoo asked.


[On The Set of WinWin.]

“Ah..Ne…” You answered looking at KiKwang.

“How long have you and that person been dating?” SungSoo asked.

“Almost four months.” You said smiling as KiKwang looked at you as if he was asking, ‘What are you doing?’

“Chincha?” SeungWoo asked.

“Ne~” You answered as JaeYong asked, “Why are you deciding to tell us now?”

“President YG said, ‘You have to publicize it now instead of you going on ‘We Got Married’ with some other guy you don’t like.’” You said imitating YG.

KiKwang’s eyes widened in surprise and thought, ‘We Got Married?!’

“Oh~ your boss is very caring.” JaeYong said as you and the girls nodded.

“Does everyone in YG know how to imitate YG?” SungSoo asked as you and the girls nodded yet again. "Who imitates YG the best?"

“But HeiMi Unnie does it the best.” Minzy said as the others agreed.

“A-aniyo.” You said shaking your head.

“Well then, exactly who are you dating?” SungSoo asked as you hesitated.

“She’s dating…” CL started trying to help you out as Dara answered, “KiKwang.”

“Is that why you said he was taken?” SeungWoo asked.

“Ne.” Dara said honestly.

“How do we know if this is true?” JaeYong asked them.

“You don’t have to.” SungSoo said. “You can just tell by the way they’re looking at each other.”

“Kiss if you’re actually dating.” JaeYong said still not believing it causing the two of you to blush.

“Aish. Don’t make them do something they don’t want to do.” SungSoo said hitting him.

“A-Aniyo. It's okay.” You stuttered out causing KiKwang and everyone else to look at you.

“Mwoh?” KiKwang asked surprised.

“How about we do it this way, KiKwang and HeiMi will kiss but we’ll use the cards to block it having only JaeYong get his proof that they’re actually dating.” SeungWoo said looking at the two of you.

“Araso.” KiKwang said agreeing but then asking you if you were okay with it.

“Ne.” You said getting up and sitting on the floor with KiKwang doing the same.

“One, two, three.” JaeYong counted down as SeungWoo covered your kiss from the viewers with the cards.

“So now do you believe them?” SeungWoo asked as JaeYong answered, “Ne.”

“Well then everyone, Lee KiKwang is now officially off the market.” SeungWoo announced as you and KiKwang went back to your seats.

"Wait HeiMi-ah, why did you pick Hyung as your favorite Beast member istead of me?" KiKwang asked.

"Aish...KiKwang, shouldn't you call her 'Jagiya' or 'Aegiya' since you're dating her?" SungSoo asked causing you to blush and cover your face.

"U-uh...I wasn't sure if she wanted to be called that in public..." KiKwang said covering his face with the cards.

"Just do it anyways." SeungWoo said.

"Aegi~, why did you pick Hyung as your favorite member and not me?" KiKwang asked.

"U-uhmm...I'm closer with JunHyung but you're always number three in my heart!" You said smiling.

"Why number three?" JaeYong asked.

"HyunSeung Oppa is always first. Then after is SeungRi since we knew each other when we were kids." You answered honestly.

"You're so honest. KiKwang, do you feel jealous?"

"A little." KiKwang said ending the topic.

“So, I heard that 2NE1 has a no-date rule.” SungSoo stated.

“What’s that?” SeungWoo asked as CL answered, “President told us that we aren’t allowed to date so he put us on a ban on dating. But last year I talked to him and since our Unnies are a little bit older I asked him to cut the years for them. So they have two years left.”

“But I heard that a guy needs to pass some tests before he can become one a 2NE1 member’s boyfriend.” KiKwang said reading of the card.

“There really is something like that? What? Is this true?” The other hosts asked.

“Well, that’s the written rule but no one has ever tried it yet. But first of all, you need to get checked by our stylist. Then, second is an overall health check and then third, since all of our seniors are men, well except for HeiMi, you need to be interviewed by each and every one of them. To be honest, I think HeiMi is the hardest one to go through for the interview, then finally you have to have a meeting with president YG.” CL explained.

After talking and joking around for a couple hours, it was finally time for the show to end.

“Everyone!” JaeYong said spreading his arms out.

“We all will…” KiKwang said imitating JaeYong.

“WIN WIN!” SeungWoo and SungSoo said causing the crowd to clap and cheer.


“Kamsahamnida for being here.” The hosts said bowing to you and 2NE1.

“Aniyo. Thank you for inviting us.” You said modestly.

“Jagiya~ why didn’t you tell me that you were coming on this show?” KiKwang whined hugging you.

“Awww~” 2NE1 and the other hosts cooed.

“Yah~” You whined at them.

“Kyopta~” KiKwang said picking you up. “So why didn’t you tell me?”

“YG wanted it to be a surprise…” You mumbled in his chest.

“Hm..?” He asked since he couldn’t hear you.

“Mianhae everyone but 2NE1 and HeiMi have to go.” 2NE1’s manager said having 2NE1 go in the car your manager was driving.

“Aigo..Nae Aegi has to go now.” KiKwang said pouting.

“Aniyo. YG Appa said that you are coming along with us.” You told him.

“Mwoh? Chincha?” He asked baffled.

“Ne~ Annyeong SeungWoo, SungSoo, JaeYong.” You said bowing your head since KiKwang was still carrying you.

“Annyeong HeiMi-ah! Annyeong KiKwang. I hope you take good care of her.” SeungWoo said waving.

“Ne Hyung. I will. Annyeong.” KiKwang said before getting in the car with you and 2NE1.

“Anyone know what time it is right now?” You said yawning.

“It’s around five. Why?” CL said turning to look at you just to find you lying on KiKwang’s lap.

“Nap time.” You said closing your eyes.

“Is she always like this coming back from a schedule?” Minzy asked KyungHo, your manager.

“Ne. She overworks herself still.” He said sighing.

“At least she’s happy though.” Dara said smiling.

“So…KiKwang-ssi, you know how a guy has to pass some tests to be a boyfriend of 2NE1?” Bom asked.

“Ne.” KiKwang said nodding. “Waeyo?”

“It’s going to be the same thing for you since you haven’t met all of our sunbaes and president YG yet.” CL said bluntly.

“Aigo…” He muttered covering his face with one hand.

“Geokjeong hajima. I think they’ll accept you easily.” Minzy said smiling. [Don’t worry.]

“Komawo.” KiKwang said appreciative.

“Ne. Just treat HyunMi well or bad things will happen.” She said before turning back to the front.


[At YG Entertainment.]

 “Hyung, is she still sleeping?” SeungRi asked walking in the recording room.

“Ne.” KiKwang responded sitting on the couch with you on his lap still sleeping.

“Hyung…YG Hyung might come by the recording room when the two of you start to record. And then after that he might take you up to his office for a talk.” SeungRi said.

“Aish…That is something I can’t really look forward to.” KiKwang said sighing.

“Don’t worry Hyung. You’ll be fine.” SeungRi said before walking out.

“Mmm….” You mumbled rubbing your eyes.

“Hi-yeom.” KiKwang said kissing your forehead.

“Annyeong.” You said slowly sitting up.

“How was your nap?”

“Good. How long have I been out?”

“Just a couple of hours.”

“Mmm…I’m going to look for some food.” You said getting up. “Wanna come?”

“Sure. You can give me a tour around.” KiKwang said as you laced your hand with his.

“Food first then a tour.” You said walking out.

“I still don’t see how you can eat so much and stay so fit.” He said poking you.

“Eep!” You exclaimed falling on the floor holding your stomach.

“I heard a thud! What happened?” DaeSung asked immediately appearing where you and KiKwang are with the rest of BigBang.

“I poked her stomach.” KiKwang said confused.

“Ah…Okay.” SeungRi said helping you up.

“Is there something wrong with that?” KiKwang asked.

“No. There are only certain spots where you shouldn’t poke her.” JiYong said.

“Exactly where?” KiKwang asked curiously.

“One is her belly button where I’m guessing you poked her.” YoungBae said.

“And another is her sides.” SeungHyun added.

“Somehow she reacts like DaeSung when someone pokes her.” JiYong thinking aloud.

“She hangs around me more than the rest of you.” DaeSung said.

“Oppa-deul, take care of KiKwang. I’m going to go get some food.” You said disappearing before them so they couldn’t follow you.

“I swear she’s a ninja…” SeungHyun said shaking his head.

“Anyways, KiKwang, I heard that you and Hyunie Saeng publicized your relationship.” JiYong said looking at KiKwang.

“A-ah…N-ne…” KiKwang stuttered feeling awkward with them.

“Relax KiKwang. We don’t bite.” YoungBae said jokingly.

“So..YoungBae Hyung, do you know the song HyunMi and I will be doing?” KiKwang asked.

“Dunno. But I heard it’s pretty good though.” YoungBae responded but then JiYong said, “I don’t remember the title but the song overall is really going to be a hit.”

“Were you there with her, Hyung?” KiKwang asked JiYong.

“Ne. I was helping her along the way and also, don’t be so formal. Just call the others Hyung too if you want.”

“Araso. So exactly how can you navigate your way around here?” KiKwang asked curiously, looking around.

“We’ve just been here for so long that we just memorized everything.” YoungBae answered. “Why you want a tour?”

“Sure.” KiKwang said smiling.

After BigBang gave him a tour of the place, they all went back to the recording room to find you yet again sleeping.

'How can she be able to sleep so much?' They all thought looking at you.

"Aegi..." KiKwang said softly trying to wake you up.

"Mmm..." You grumbled turning around. ‘Leave me alone…’

"Ireona. We need to work on the recording now."

"Aniyo. Unless there's a natural disaster don't wake me up." You mumbled half asleep turning around.

"Isn't that the same thing she said to us?" JiYong asked the others.

"Yeah...” BigBang responded to their leader.

"KiKwang, do you have spare clothes in your bag?" YoungBae asked.

"Ah ne. Wae?" KiKwang asked curiously.

"Let's just say Little Mimi is going to need them in just a bit." SeungHyun said smirking.

"What are you guys going to do?"

"Little Mimi is going for a little dip, Hyung. Nothing to worry about, Hyung." SeungRi said casually.


"Yah! Why'd you do that?!" You yelled fully awake and soaking wet from head to toe.

"You need to start recording." DaeSung said bluntly.

"Then couldn't you just say that?" You exclaimed.

"Jagiya, calm down." KiKwang said holding you back so you wouldn't hurt BigBang.

"How can I calm down?! I don't even have extra clothes to use!" You said sitting in the floor, crossing your arms and pouting.

"Here. Go change." He said giving you his backpack. "Just put your wet clothes in the plastic bag and we'll wash them when we get home."

"Fine..." You mumbled as he helped you up.

"Good now go." He said pushing you out.

"You're such a good boyfriend to her." YoungBae said and then turned to the rest of BigBang and asked, "Don't you guys think he'll pass the interviews?"

"Probably. I'm just wondering what YG Hyung is going to say." JiYong said.

"KiKwang, why do you like HyunMi?" SeungHyun asked.

"There's no reason for me not to like her. She's practically indescribable." KiKwang said smiling to himself.

"I hope you know how many girls’ and guys’ hearts your breaking." SeungRi said.

"I know. I'm just so happy to have a girl like HyunMi." KiKwang said sighing happily.

"You two are so deep in love." YoungBae said chuckling.

"Oppa. Let's start recording." You said walking back in the room with his backpack in hand and turned to BigBang and said, "One of you-”

"DaeSung already went to go get them." SeungHyun said already knowing what you were going to say.

"Araso. JiYong, can you turn on the music so I can help KiKwang with the lyrics."

"Ne." JiYong said turning on the music.

After two hours, you and KiKwang finished recording the song but you wanted to work on your part.

"Oppa. Can I redo my part? It's not the right pitch." You asked as you told KiKwang to go sit down on the couch.

"Aniyo. It's already sounding great." JiYong told you.

"Oppa, jebal." You whined.

"Fine, but only once." He said defeated because of your aegyo.

"The almighty leadah got defeated by Hyunie's aegyo." DaeSung said laughing with the others.

"HyunMi, that's enough. Your voice and KiKwang's are already harmonized and if you keep redoing your part like that you’re going to ruin your voice." Hyunseok said watching you.

"Fine...JiYong, can we just hear what it sounds like." You asked stepping out of the booth sighing.

"Ne." He said playing what you just recorded.

"Could be better..." You mumbled sitting on the floor since everyone else took the couch or chairs.

"Aegi...it’s good enough...Ani. It's better than good." KiKwang said pulling you on his lap and kissed your forehead. "Don't complain, please?"

"Fine." You muttered.

"I envy your guys' relationship." YoungBae said looking at the two of you.

"You should 'cause you need a girl." DongWook said jokingly as everyone laughed.

"Aish...You always do that, Hyung!" YoungBae complained.

"It’s your fault for singing the song JiYong Oppa gave you BaeBae Oppa." You said laughing.

"So I'm guessing all of you approve of KiKwang, right?" Hyunseok asked as you sighed and said, "You just had to ask that at this time huh, Appa?"

"Ne, we all approve." All the guys said as you stood up and said, "I'm going to the girls. You're all boring."

Just as you said that, KiKwang was about to with you until Teddy told him to sit back down so they could all talk.

“We aren’t boring Mimi!” JiYong and DaeSung complained, pouting.

"Mehrong!” You said sticking your tongue out and then added before leaving, “You guys better not hurt him.”

"So KiKwang, exactly why did you choose HyunMi out of every other female idol?" Hyunseok asked starting off the whole round of questions that were going to be thrown at KiKwang.


[Hours Later. Time - 11:27 p.m.]

"KiKwang, you’re welcome to YG at anytime but you have to take care of HyunMi." Hyunseok said smiling.

"Kamsahamnida." KiKwang said bowing.

"Also, don't be so formal. Just call me Hyunseok Samchon or Ahjussi."

"Araso Hyunseok Samchon." KiKwang said looking at his watch. "Mianhae, but HyunMi and I have to go now."

"You know where the practice room is right?"

"Ne. Annyeong." KiKwang said bowing and walking out of the room to find you.

As KiKwang was arriving at the practice room, he heard you singing with Bom and easily walked in the room unnoticed to find you and the rest of 2NE1 messing around. Just as you turned around, you spotted KiKwang and fell down from shock as he and the girls were laughing.

"So much for being ninja, Unnie." Minji said laughing.

"So much for y maknae, Saeng." You said staying on the floor and turned to KiKwang and asked, "What's up?"

"Time to go, Aegi." KiKwang said walking over to you.

"Already?" You whined.

"Ne. Now come on. Your brother is getting mad at me because he doesn't know where we are."

"But I don't wanna go yet." You whined crossing your arms and sitting on the floor, pouting.

"Don't make me carry you." He said squatting on the floor next to you, spreading his arms out and waiting for you to hug him.

"Hmph." You said turning away from him.

"See, Dara. This is what you teach her." Chaerin said shaking her head.

“Aniyo. She learned this herself.” Dara told Chaerin.

"Aegiya...Saranghae~" KiKwang said hugging you and kissing your forehead.

"Fine...Let's go." You mumbled admitting defeat.

"Good." KiKwang said picking you up and carrying you bridal-style.

"O-Oppa! Put me down! I can walk!" You complained hitting his chest.

"Aw...I envy your relationship." Bom said sighing.

"That's the same thing YoungBae Oppa said." You told her. "You know, you should date him."

"Bye girls. I might see you all tomorrow." KiKwang said waving, knowing an argument might start.

"More like every day now." Dara teased.

"Unnie!" You exclaimed trying to get off of KiKwang as he walked out.

"Aegi, if I put you down will you be good?" KiKwang asked.

"Maybe..." You said cutely.

"Stop with the aegyo." He said frustrated.

"Waeyo? Am I not cute?" You asked pouting.

"Aniyo! You're just making things more complicated."

"Aw...Is nae Yeobo having a little trouble down there?” You cooed smirking.

“Aish…Shikuro.” He said not wanting to answer your question.

“So…You wanna drive?" You asked giving him your keys.

"Is there a catch to this or no?" He asked curiously, taking the keys.

"Aniyo. I'm just too tired to drive." You said as he opened the door and buckled you in.

"If you say so..." He said starting the car. "Do you want to go eat or go home?"

"Can we go home? I'm too tired to eat." You said laying your seat back and closing your eyes.

"Araso. Just go to sleep." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Ne..."


Kekeke~ What do you think? ^^
When should I end this?
Random but yeah…




Anyways, Comment? Subscribe? Rant?