What Happened?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWkfJUG_cM [ATOPY xD]


~~ Recap ~~

After walking inside the house, KiKwang took you upstairs to your room and set you down on your bed.

‘Should I change her myself or should I wake up HyunSeung?’ KiKwang asked himself staring at you sleeping peacefully.


[Morning. Time – 9:43 a.m.]

“Jagiya~ Ireona.” KiKwang said shaking you.

“Ani…” You mumbled turning around causing you to brush against him.

“Ngghhh….” KiKwang groaned. “Babe…”

“Mmm…” You murmured half asleep, oblivious to what was wrong with him.

“C-can you m-move?” KiKwang asked with a strained voice.

“Wae?”

“You’re kinda on me…”

“Mianhae…” You murmured moving away and going back to sleep.

“How can you sleep so much?” KiKwang mumbled sitting up.

“Lay back down. You’re warm.” You grumbled trying to pull him down. Unfortunately, that didn’t go in your favor.

“Jagi, time to get up.” KiKwang said getting out of bed and carrying you to the bathroom.

“Let me go back to sleep.” You whined.

“Come on. Time for you to wake up.” He said taking your toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it.

“Shiro!” You said crossing your arms.

“Too bad.” He said kissing your forehead. “Now say ‘ah!’ so I can brush your teeth.”

“Ah…” You said defeated, opening your mouth so he could brush your teeth.

“Aw…Now you’re a good girl again. Now spit.” He said smiling as you spat in the sink.

“Now go take a shower and change. You have a mini concert first and your clothes will be on your bed. Make sure you wear everything.” KiKwang said as he turned the shower on for you and walked out.

“Komawo Oppa.” You said as he walked out of your room.

‘Chonmaneyo Jagi~’ KiKwang thought smiling as he was walking to his room to get ready for his schedule.

After you took a shower, you walked out of the bathroom in a towel and found four small boxes on your bed along with your clothes.

‘Hm..? What’s this?’ You thought walking to the small boxes on your bed. ‘Oh my gosh…’

“LEE KIKWANG, COME HERE!” You exclaimed staring at the jewelry in front of you.

“What’s wrong Jagi?” KiKwang asked casually, walking in your room to find you in a towel. ‘Couldn’t she put her clothes on first?’

“What is this?!” You asked pointing at the jewelry, clutching on your towel.

“My gifts for you, babe. Happy Valentine’s day.” He said wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your forehead.

“All of it?!” You asked shocked.

“Ne.”

“B-but…Why do you keep doing this?” You asked pouting. “I haven’t given you anything yet.”

“Because I love you and you don’t have to give me anything. All I need is your love.” He said lying you down on your bed next to your clothes and kissing you.

“Mmm…O-Oppa…” You moaned as he kissed your neck.

“Mmm..You smell nice…” He mumbled against your skin going lower and lower down your neck and near your chest.

“Ngghh….” You moaned as his knee pressed against your lower part.

“…I’ll keep you waiting for more.” He said huskily, getting off of you. “Now go get changed.”

You stayed on the bed dazed as he walked out.

‘Am I really this willing…?’ You thought staring at the ceiling.


[Mini-Concert. Time - 11:46 p.m.]

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you all ready for the Valentine's Day and HeiMi concert?" The host exclaimed.

"Ne!" The crowd said erupting in screams, cheers and yells.

"Well, let's start the day off with some of HeiMi's songs from her new album." The host said as the audience was still cheering.

After you sang a of couple songs and danced to them, the host wanted to have a little interview so the audience would know more about you.

"Introduce yourself so the people who don't know you will know you." The host said as you got up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, HeiMi-imnida. I hope you all can look kindly upon me." You said bowing 180 degrees.

"So, HeiMi-ssi, I heard that your brother is Jang HyunSeung of Beast."

"Ah ne. That's true."

"How did you deal with all the hateful and degrading comments about your brother when he was eliminated from BigBang?"

"To be honest, I never really knew he was eliminated from it."

"But didn't you live with him at the time?"

"Aniyo. I was kicked out the same day HyunSeung went for the audition."

“How old were you at the time?”

“I would say around…fourteen or fifteen.”

"How did you survive?"

"I wandered around for a couple weeks until I stumbled upon a dance competition near the mall.”

“Ah, did YG find you there or something?”

“Ne, but that’s not how I got accepted.”

“Chincha? Then exactly how did you become a trainee?”

“Well, a couple days passed when he first saw me at the dance competition and I by then I had already been a famous underground rapper for about 2 years maybe more?”

“You went underground?”

“Ne, but this was years before I became a trainee. I went by the name, STAR.”

STAR? Why?”

“It stood for Shadow That Always Raps.” You said laughing to yourself.

“How did you come up with that?”

“I had a friend who use to rap with me in the underground and he made the name for me.”

“Is he famous too?”

“Aniyo, but he’s the reason why I made it this far.” You said looking up at the sky so you wouldn’t cry.

“What happened?”

“He committed suicide.” You said about to tear. “And he always told me to do this for him if he couldn’t. He was my motivation and a shoulder that I could lean on. I knew him ever since we were little and when he committed suicide I was heartbroken. I would have used STAR but it held too many memories for me.”

“Ahh…Why don’t you give him a message?” The host asked.

“Ne…Oppa, if you’re watching over me right now…I hope you’re happy. L-Look how far I made it with your support. I’m really thankful for all the help you gave me. I’ll work hard and become a better singer and rapper than before.” You said tearing. “I miss you so much and I hope you can continue to watch over me. Saranghae.”

“Wah~ So modest.” The host said giving you a side-hug so you feel better. “You’ve been through so much. How can you be so kind and cheerful?”

“I learn from people who are less fortunate than me. Which is why I do all I can to help them.” You said wiping the last of your tears and trying to be happy again.

The host smiled and carefully said, “So about you becoming a trainee.”

“Ah ne. I became a trainee after that incident. And because YG Appa told me to go to YG Entertainment if I ever wanted to give being a celebrity a chance.”

“So were you able to reunite with your brother?”

"Aniyo, I think we were in different rooms."

"Well then, what do think about the hateful comments and such he received from being eliminated?"

"I don't think he deserves them. He worked hard and did what he could at the time. Now that he's older, I think he should receive better comments. Especially since BEAST is gaining a lot of popularity lately. B2UTY and Misfits, I hope you can support me and my brother. BEAST and HeiMi Hwaiting!"

An hour or two later, you did a couple more songs and it was finally time for the mini concert to end.

“Well, you saw and heard from HeiMi yourself.” The host said. “We hope you all have a good day.”

“Annyeong!” You said waving at everyone before walking off the stage.

After many hours of going to and from variety shows, you finally finished your schedule. You were now on your way to go home and sleep the day away.

sojunghaetdeon neowaui siganeul dasi jul sun eomneunji
(dasi neo ol sun eomneunji, neol gajeul suneun eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
dasi naegero dorawa my baby~

“Yoboseyo?” You said answering your phone.

“Saeng, don’t answer your phone to an unknown number!” HyunSeung said panicking.

“Why?”

“It’s Umma and Appa.”

“Your point?”

“They’re going to try and take your money away!”

“They can’t do that, pabo!” You said rolling your eyes.

“B-B-But!”

“Don’t worry about it, Oppa. I have everything under control.”

“Are you sure?” He asked worriedly.

“Ne, Oppa.” You said chuckling.

“Does that mean you’re going to answer their call?”

“Possibly. Now, I gotta go. I have to go back to YG to sort some things out.”

He sighed and said, “Araso. I’ll see you when we get home.”

“Araso. Bye-yeom!” You said hanging up, turning to Manager Appa and seriously said, “Appa, let’s go straight to YG. I need to talk to him about some stuff.”

“Ne. We’ll be there soon.” He said making a U-turn.


[YG Entertainment. Time – 6:23 p.m.]

“Where is she?! I know she’s here!” A feminine voice yelled.

‘…Is she trying to mess up this place?’ You thought hiding away like a ninja in the shadows.

“She’s not here. She’s on one of her schedules.” YG Appa said calmly.

“You’re lying! Where the hell is that ungrateful piece of scum?!” A masculine voice roared.

“I come back here just to find the two of you yelling at my boss. What’s wrong with you two? Wait. Don’t answer that.” You said icily stepping out of the shadows.

“You! How dare you ing degrade us on national television?!” You ‘Umma’ exclaimed about to hit you.

“So. It’s. My. Fault?” You asked dodging every one of her punches.

“Yes. It. Was. Your. ing. Fault!” She exclaimed still trying to hit you when your ‘Appa’ tried to hold you from behind until you flipped him over on your ‘Umma.’

“Please do explain how it’s my fault that you kicked me out.” You said looking down at them as if they were worthless.

“You could have been like your brother and be willing!” You ‘Appa’ shouted.

You scoffed and said, “Willing? Are you kidding me? He didn’t know you were using him like I did. To be honest, I’m glad you kicked me out. I found my way here and found a better and more reliable family than you two could ever be to me.”

“That’s it! You’re coming back with us!” Your ‘Appa’ said grabbing your wrist once he got up.

“You can’t do that Mr. Jang.” Hyunseok said calmly but in a threatening tone.

“Yes, I can. Just watch me.” Your ‘Appa’ said unfazed continuing his way to the exit of YG Ent.

“Either way, can or can’t, you won’t be able to leave this building without my consent.” Hyunseok said as the doors immediately locked and guards came blocking the door.

You laughed and said, “I hope you know this is basically like kidnapping and you could have a death penalty for this.”

“Shut up you brat!” You ‘Umma’ said slapping you across the face.

‘…’ You thought as the guard surrounded you and your ‘parents.’ “So, are you going to let me go now or what?”

“What did I just tell you?!” You’re Umma exclaimed punching you in the stomach…hard.

“We aren’t going anywhere without you.” Your ‘Appa’ said strictly.

“Why? So you can use my money for your worthless needs?” You scoffed in a pained voice.

“What do you mean worthless?” They asked glaring at you as if to kill.

“Appa.” You said looking at Hyunseok. “Make them go away…jebal..”

“Keurom.” He said nodding as the guards took your parents away.

“.” You said trying to walk over to the restroom.

“Do you need help?” Hyunseok asked worriedly.

“Aniyo, I’ll be fine.” You said clutching your stomach and going in the restroom.

“..” You muttered clutching the countertop over the sink to hold yourself up. ‘Why did I do that?’

After staying in the restroom for a couple more minutes, you decided to go to the cafeteria to find an ice pack or two.

“Omo. Saeng! What happened?” Bom said running over to you and helping you sit down.

“Amugeosdo [Nothing].” You muttered. “Can you get me two ice packs though?”

“Only if you tell me what happened.” She said looking at you.

You sighed and gave in. “Fine.”

“Good.” She said before walking to the fridge and getting you two ice packs.

“Komawo.” You said as you winced putting one of the ice packs under your shirt on your stomach and the other one on the right side of your face.

“So, what happened?” Bom asked worried.

“My good for nothing ‘Umma’ and ‘Appa’ came to visit today.” You muttered wincing as you spoke.

Her eyes widened and said, “Does your brother know anything about it?”

“Ani. He thought they were only going to call me. But I know otherwise.”

“Then why did you come here knowing you would get hurt?”

“That’s for me to know and no one to find out.” You said before getting up.

“You better not go back to your cold self, Saeng.” She said watching you walk away.

You smirked and said, “I will never go back to that Unnie. You can count on that.”


[YG’s Office.]

“HyunMi-Ttal, you’re not going to the performance and that’s final.” Hyunseok Appa said strictly.

“Aniyo. I’m going to do it. The fans are waiting.” You said afraid to look up at him.

“But you’re hurt. You can’t go on stage like that.”

“I can and I will.” You said smiling. “Besides, I’m a fast healer remember.”

He sighed, gave in and said, “Only if you promise you’ll keep the ice packs on until you put make up on to cover it.”

“Ne, Appa. You can count on me.” You said finally looking up at him.

“Oh, and also, don’t mention anything about your past anymore. We don’t need you to open up some unwanted memories.”

“Ne, Appa. Yaksok.” You said smiling. [Promise.]

“Good. Now you should go get ready for the performance. You have about thirty minutes until MuBank starts.” He said waving you off. “By the way, make sure you don’t bow so much. We don’t need you to hurt yourself more and cough up more blood.”

“H-how did you know?” You asked shocked.

“There’s a little speck of blood near the corner of your mouth. Now go get ready before you’re late.”

“Aish…Ne, Appa.” You said bowing your head before walking away.


[Music Bank. Time – 8:23 p.m.]

“Jagiya, Hi-yeom!” KiKwang said happily walking towards you and kissing your forehead.

“Annyeong, Oppa.” You said smiling, hugging him since the two of you were in your waiting room.

“Are you ready to perform?” He asked taking your hand in his.

“Ne.” You said enthusiastically as he pinned you to the wall.

“But the way, did I mention you look stunning tonight.” He whispered in your ear seductively.

“Oppa…” You said weakly, about to give in to him.

-Knock Knock-

‘Damn…’ KiKwang thought letting go of you and walking to the door.

‘That was so close…’ You thought as KiKwang opened the door.

“You two are up next.” The stage director said.

“Ne, Kamsahamnida.” KiKwang said as the director walked away. “Babe, come on. Let’s go perform.”

“Araso.” You said walking next to him so the two of you can walk together.


I’m so sorry but I couldn’t find a live version on stage… ):
But if you want to listen to the song and read the lyrics here it is:

 

 


After the performance, you immediately walked off stage and went straight to your dressing room to change.

 

'What's wrong with her?' KiKwang thought as he watched you walk away.

'...' You thought clenching your stomach in frustration as soon as you closed the door. 'Maybe I should tell manager Appa to get me an ice pack.'

To: Manager Appa~

Appa, is it okay if you can find an ice pack for me?
My stomach is hurting again.

To: HyunMi-Ttal

Where are you?
And I found on in the car.
I told you not to go on stage..

To: Manager Appa~

I’m in the dressing room.
Mianhae Appa..

To: HyunMi-Ttal

It's fine. Just change.
I'll be there in a few minutes.

To: Manager Appa~

Araso.

Minutes later, you finished changing with only minor difficulties.

-Knock Knock-

"Ne. Come in." You said lying down on the couch with a hand on your stomach.

"Omo. J-Jagi. Are you okay?" KiKwang asked worried kneeling next you on the floor.

"Ne..." You said turning away from him.

"Aegi, Jebal, tell me what's wrong." KiKwang asked pleading.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Hm…So a bit dramatic, yes?
Kekek~ I thought this story was getting boring
But only for a bit till I came up with this idea hehe~
Well, I hope you like the chapter :D
P.S. I don't like the color pink...





Comments? Subscribe?