I Don't Think That She's Ready For That

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPCU9rIVcSI [Oh~ JunHyung..You start the funniest things xD]


~~ Recap ~~

Two hours later, everyone but you has already fallen asleep.

You sighed and thought, 'I have no seatmate next to me and I can't go to sleep...I shouln’t have let SeungRi sit next to DaeSungie..'


[On The Bus. Time – 6:56 p.m.]

-Bzzt- - Bzzt-

From: Nae Yeobo <3

Jagiya~ Hi-yeom~
How much longer am I supposed wait for you to be back?
Bogoshipda~! <3 I hope you aren't bored. Are you sitting alone?
The guys want to have a video call. Is that okay?
I hope you reply soon. There's nothing to do during breaks...
Saranghae~

'Well...There's nothing else to do...' You thought starting a video call.

"Jagiya! Hi-yeom!" KiKwang said ecstatic.

"Hi-yeom!" You said using aegyo.

'Does she have to use aegyo? It’s bad enough that I miss her!' KiKwang thought complaining mentally.

"Omona! Was that Mimi using aegyo?!" 2JunSeung exclaimed.

"Annyeong Oppas!" You said still using aegyo.

"Wah~ Mimi! You can kill any guy with that aegyo of yours." JunHyung said taking the phone from KiKwang as YoSeob and DongWoon held KiKwang down.

'Whoa. How'd they do that so fast?' You thought watching what happened.

"You two keep him down until we done talking to her. Then we can switch places." Doojoon said in the background while JunHyung walked to another room.

"How was your trip?" HyunSeung asked next to JunHyung.

"Omona~" You said in ecstasy. "It's the best! I love it. The hot springs were so relaxing and the water park was so fun!"

"Next time we should all go together!" JunHyung said smirking.

"And then what? Have you push all of us in the hot spring?" You said sarcastically rolling your eyes.

"How'd you know?" He asked jokingly.

"Pabo." You and HyunSeung muttered rolling your eyes.

"How do you two always know what to say at the same time?" Doojoon asked bewildered.

"Ninja." You both said bluntly.

"You two are so weird." JunHyung said rolling his eyes having HyunSeung smack him.

You then heard a door close and saw 4minute behind Doojoon, HyunSeung and JunHyung.

"Isn't that KiKwang's phone Oppa?" JiHyun asked causing the guys to jolt in shock and turn around to find 4minute behind them.

"Uhm...yes why?" HyunSeung asked them.

"No reason. But YoSeob and DongWoon want to talk to Unnie now." SoHyun said while GaYoon asked, "Why were they pinning him down?"

"Uh...You don't want to know..." Doojoon said but then HyunSeung added, "Well, we're gonna go now..."

"YoSeob and DongWoon might come here next though." JunHyung said before walking out with the others.

"I hope you all know I'm still here." You said blankly.

"Oh right. Mianhae Mimi." HyunSeung apologized.

"You wanna see your namja chingu get pinned by us?" Doojoon asked you chuckling.

"How does he look right now being pinned with- oh..." You said while looking at the pinned down KiKwang.

"It's a good thing YoSeob is strong." JunHyung said chucking.

"If he wasn't JunHyung, HyunSeung and I would be dead." Doojoon added.

"Anyways Doojoon and I will be pinning KiKwang next. So HyunSeung is going to give the phone to YoSeob and DongWoon, araso?...Annyeong! See you when you get back!" JunHyung said handing the phone to HyunSeung.

"You wanna see your Yeobo get pinned?" HyunSeung asked you.

"Sure." You said chuckling as he turned the phone showing KiKwang struggling against Doojoon and JunHyung.

“Yah! Why can’t I talk to her?” KiKwang asked frustrated, struggling against Doojoon and JunHyung’s hold.

“You talked to her before she left…” Doojoon started.

 “After she left…” JunHyung added.

“And last night!” They both exclaimed.

-Boom-

"And he's down." HyunSeung stated giving the phone to YoSeob. "Annyeong yeodonsaeng! See you later!"

"Hii~ Mimi!" YoSeob and DongWoon chorused.

"Hi guys." You said but then asked, "How are you?"

"We're good. How was your trip, Noona?" DongWoon asked.

"It was fun." You said but then asked, "How were your practices?"

Their faces fell and said, "Too tiresome. I don't see how you can have fun with it."

"It's a habit and you’ll think it's fun too. Well only if it's a passion." You said knowingly. "What did you guys do when I was gone?"

"We played with Kimi! But it's too bad she'll be gone in a couple days." YoSeob said.

"Aren't you guys still recording with her?" You asked.

"Ah ne. We are. She's right...here!" DongWoon replied putting Kimi on his lap since they were already sitting.

"Umma! Annyeong!" She said cutely.

"Annyeong Kimi! Are your Oppas treating you well?" You asked her.

"Ne!" She replied then running away.

"When are you guys filming for Hello Baby?" You asked.

"Ah! We just finished before you called." YoSeob answered.

"Oh chincha?"

"Ne Noona! Apparently we have another week of filming but we got junk food after!" DongWoon said happily.

You chuckled and said, "DongWoonie. Only you would think of food."

"Aniyo! You do too." DongWoon whined.

"Anyways....JiEunie told me to tell you, the two of you are going to perform her song 'Good Day' as a duet when you come back!" YoSeob said interrupting the conversation between you and DongWoon.

"Hmm... Does that mean I'm doing the high notes or is she?" You asked wondering.

"She said you because her manager said she needs to protect her voice."

"Mm...Araso. I'll talk to her about it later. Plus I need to ask my manager if he knows about it." You told him.

"Araso Noona!" YoSeob said as JoonKun [Beast’s manager] yelled, "YoSeob! DongWoon! Back to practice!"

"We'll be right there!" YoSeob yelled back and then turning to you and said, "Mian Noona..."

"Aniya. It’s fine. I'll see you all at home later anyways." You told them. "Oh and don't forget to give KiKwang back his phone."

"Araso Noona! Annyeong~" They chimed and waved as you waved back and hung up.

“So who were you talking to?" DongWook asked moving to the seat next to you.

"Oppas." You said smiling.

"Ah~ Namja chingu?" He asked knowingly.

"Kinda…Wait...How'd you know I have one?" You asked bewildered.

"Baby girl, you can't hide love from me." He said patting your head and then asking, "What do you mean by ‘kind of?’ Did he have practice or something?"

"Aniyo. The rest of Beast Oppas didn't want him to talk to me since he talked to YoungBae and me all of last night. So they pinned him down." You said chuckling.

"Oh chincha?" He asked laughing along.

"Ne. By the way did I wake you up or something?" You asked concerned.

"Aniyo. I woke up on my own. The ride was getting kinda bumpy."

"Ah Araso. Do you know who nae namja chingu is?"

"Someone in Beast right?"

"Ne." You said nodding.

"Mmm...KiKwang-ssi." He said confidently.

"Wah~ Oppa! You're good." You exclaimed amazed while he was chuckling at you.

"Aniyo. Almost the whole YG Family knows aegi dongsaeng."

"Aish chincha? Even Hyunseok Appa?" You said covering your face with one hand.

"Ne, but don't worry no one will tell. Unless you want them too or if you go out and tell the public." He said assuringly.

"I hope your right Oppa..." You said as the bus stopped.

"Oh look. We're already back at YG." DongWook stated.

"Thanks Oppa...for stating the obvious..." You said sarcastically. "Anyways I gotta go. I have to make some food for my Oppas."

"You know, you're gonna be a great mother and wife when you're older." He said ruffling your hair and getting up. "Come on. We can leave first. Since they're all sleeping."

"Were you seriously planning to leave all us here?" YoungBae asked looking at you and DongWook.

"Yeah." You both said bluntly.

"That's nice of you two." YoungBae said rolling his eyes. "Anyways...Mimi, you think you can give me a ride?"

"Yeah sure. You don't mind staying over my house for a while right?"

"Yeah it's fine. I can talk to your namja chingu." He said getting up and following you and DongWook out of the bus.

You sighed, turned to DongWook and said, "Annyeong Oppa. I'll see you later maybe."

"Araso. Annyeong Mimi, YoungBae." He said before you and YoungBae walked away.

"So Mimi...You want to tell me anything about Beast before we get to your house?" YoungBae asked you getting in the car.

"Mmm....They like to eat a lot no matter what, they prefer sleep more than food most of the time, uh....Mollayo."

You said focusing on the road.

"You don't know anything about them?" He asked amused.

"Aniya. I know a lot about them. It's just tha- ..." You said sighing.

"What happened?"

"Amugeosdo...I just remembered that Kimi's parents wanted to take another week for vacation."

"What's so bad about that?"

“I forgot to tell Beast that before they hung up. Plus the fact that they have to watch her because Hyunseok Appa said I have to work on a couple new albums."

"Well, one, you can tell Beast when we get to your house, two, it’s not like they would mind watching her."

"But I don't know whether Beast can take care of a kid or not."

"Well didn't they take care of her before?"

"Aniyo. The maids helped them."

"On Hello Baby?"

"Aniya. When they aren't recording."

"Who takes care of Kimi the most?"

"Me."

"I meant out of Beast."

"Mm...KiKwang and Doojoon."

"Aww that means you and KiKwang would be great parents."

"Oppa?......Shikuro." You said parking the car and walking out.

He chuckled, got out of the car and said, "You two would have beautiful kids."

"Yah! Shikuro!" You said walking in the house.

"Umma!" You and YoungBae heard Kimi exclaim running towards you, hugging your leg.

"Annyeong Kimi. Do you know who this is?" You asked her motioning towards YoungBae.

"Ne! BaeBae Samchon!" She said going over to YoungBae having him pick her up.

"Good job, Kimi! Where are your Oppas?" YoungBae asked her as she pointed to the family room.

"Mm...Of course they'd be there." You said rolling your eyes. "Just make yourself comfortable. Food will be done in less than half an hour."

"Araso Mimi." He said walking to the family room.

As he left, you immediately went to the kitchen and started to cook. About twenty minutes passed as you were cooking. You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist and someone kissing your neck.

"Annyeong Jagiya." KiKwang said seductively.

"Annyeong Yeobo." You said in a strained voice trying not to give in to him.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"Nado." You said with him holding you closer. "Why are you here?"

"Can't I watch my Jagiya cook?" KiKwang asked trying to be innocent.

"Not if you want me to burn myself." You retorted trying to escape from his grasp.

"I'm sure you can prevent that from happening." He muttered smirking against the crook of your neck.

"Yeobo. Stop..." You said squirming against him.

"Aniyo. You should have greeted me earlier with a kiss."

"But I had to make food for you guys." You whined.

"Hmmm....Kiss first then I'll stop." He said turning you around then leaning down so your foreheads touch.

"Fine." You said giving in.

"Good." He said giving you a kiss. You tried to pull away after a couple of seconds until he put his hand behind your head and pushed you closer.

"Mmm..." You mumbled as you felt him smirk.

"Ahem." You heard someone cough causing you and KiKwang to immediately let go and step away from each other.

"So...Please do tell how the foods coming along." JunHyung said amused.

"Erm...It's already ready." You told him.

"Need help setting up the table?" He asked already getting plates and utensils.

"Uhm...Sure?" You said unsure of yourself.

"Yah KiKwang! Go put the dishes on the table so all of us can eat." JunHyung demanded.

"Ne Hyung." KiKwang replied but before he left whispered, "We'll continue this later."

'Aish that kid...' You thought going to get the others.

"Mimi!" YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed tackling you to the floor.

"Hi guys." You said on the floor with the two of them crushing you.

"Uh guys...I think you should get off her now." Doojoon said noticing KiKwang walking over.

"Aniyo! Our Noona!" They exclaimed hugging you.

"Seriously guys, get off. You two are older than her. Act your age." HyunSeung said as YoungBae watched in amusement.

"Aniyo!" They said not letting go.

"What are you two doing?" KiKwang asked glaring at them.

They immediately got up and ran to the dining room leaving you on the floor.

"Food!" They exclaimed as they ran.

"You guys go eat. We'll be right there." KiKwang told everyone as he was looking down on you.

"Don't do anything naughty you two." YoungBae said winking causing you to blush and KiKwang to smirk.

"No worries Hyung. I don't think that she's ready for that." KiKwang told him before YoungBae left to eat.

You then immediately blushed and turned around causing you to lie on your stomach.

"Jagiya.." KiKwang said turning you around and getting on top of you.

"Mwoh~?" You whined not looking at him.

"Jagiya.." He said again. "Look at me."

"Wae?" You complained.

Just as you turned your head, he pressed his lips on yours.

"Mmmm!" You muffled surprised. He then pulled away and said, "Saranghae."

"Tease..." You muttered as he helped you up.

"Come on. Let's go eat."

"Aniyo. You can go eat. I'm gonna go shower." You said walking away.

After your shower, you came back down and saw everyone lying on the floor or lying on the couch.

'Lazyasses...' You thought rolling your eyes.

"Oppa. Come on. You have a schedule tomorrow." You said nudging him.

"Where are you two going?" KiKwang asked somehow appearing behind you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm supposed to drive him back to his dorm." You explained sighing.

"Aniyo. Can I sleep here for tonight?" YoungBae complained/begged.

"Aniyo." You said curtly.

"Jebal..."

"Aniyo." You repeated.

"KiKwang. Convince her to let me sleep here and I'll do one thing for you." YoungBae bargained.

"Ne Hyung!" He said pulling you toward the hall and pinning you to the wall.


Hehehe~ Sooo yeah~ How do you like it? xD
Corny or no? =/ I feel like it is haha xD

Hope you like the pics! Kekekeke~







Comment? <3 Subscribe? Etc?