Epilogue.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67kOe2WF2Z4 [LOL]


~~ Recap ~~

"KiKwang, what's going on?" HyunSeung and the rest of Beast asked quickly walking running over to him since they were waiting by the room.

"HyunMi finished conceiving the babies but-" Hyori started hesitantly.

"But?!"

"She started to lose blood to the point where she could…die." BoA chocked out.

"M-Mwoh?" Beast stuttered in shock.

"W-Wait...I-I might l-lose my sister?" HyunSeung stammered as tears built up in his eyes.


[Eight Years Later.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

It's been eight years since the incident. Beast broke the five year curse but live in separate houses with their wives. The twins have been living great with the plushies and clothes HyunMi left for them.

"Miki, Mimi, Kaja. Your audition is about to start." KiKwang called out to the twins.

"Ne! Coming Appa!" The twins exclaimed running down the stairs.

"Oppa, do you think Umma will be proud if we make it?" Mimi asked Miki.

"Of course she will. We just have to work hard to get in." Miki said ruffling Mimi's hair.

"I wish I could see Umma though..." Mimi pouted.

"We all do Mi." KiKwang sighed patting Mimi's head. "Kaja. I'll drive you to the audition but I have to leave after. Beast has to do a final rehearsal for tonight's concert."

"Ne, Appa." The two chorused following KiKwang out of the house and to the car.

"Good. Now get in so we can go." KiKwang said unlocking the car.

"Ne!" The twins said quickly getting in.

"Ready?"

"Ne, Appa."

"You know what to do when you're done right?" KiKwang asked the twins.

"Ne. We call Daehyun Ahjussi to drive us to the stadium." Miki replied.

"And when we're in the car, we call you or one of Beast Samchon-deul to tell you we're on our way." Mimi finished.

"Good. Do you know what time you'll be done?" KiKwang asked them.

"Probably around seven." They answered in unison.


[With Beast An Hour Later.]

"KiKwang! How are the twins?" Doojoon asked.

"They're good. I'm just wondering when they'll pass." KiKwang answered.

"They didn't pass at YG?!" HyunSeung and JunHyung exclaimed.

"Ani. They never got a response yet from any of their auditions and today is the last audition they're going to take." KiKwang answered.

"Chincha?" YoSeob asked while DongWoon asked, "Who did they audition for already?"

"YG, JYP, Cube, Starship, Leon, TS and today they're at Brand New Stardom."

"Wow. And they haven't gotten a response from any of them?" Doojoon asked amazed.

"Not a single one." KiKwang shook his head sighing.

"They'll get accepted. Don't worry about it." HyunSeung said reassuringly.

"Can you believe it though? It's been eight years and my niece and nephew are already auditioning." JunHyung said smiling.

"I miss Noona though...." DongWoon sighed.

"I agree. It's been a really long time too." YoSeob sighed.

"Sometimes I wish she didn't have to go." Doojoon said also sighing.

"Sometimes? Why only sometimes?" KiKwang asked.

"One nagging machine is enough." Doojoon joked as the guys except JunHyung laughed.

"Yah. You guys need to be nagged at!" JunHyung argued.

"How's taking care of the twins?" HyunSeung asked.

"Not as easy as I thought it would be. It's been a long time but I got the hang of it. I'm surprised that they want to audition at this age though." KiKwang answered.

"Kids grow up and mature faster without a mother don't they?" DongWoon asked.

"Molla. They probably do. I mean, look at them now." JunHyung said.

"How difficult was it to raise the twins?" Doojoon asked.

"Molla. It was fine. Miki was the one who whined for HyunMi the most." KiKwang said.

"You miss Hyun the most huh?" DongWoon chuckled.

"Of course I do..." KiKwang sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Can you guys stop talking as if she's dead? It's kind of depressing." Gina said walking passed Beast to get to 4mjnute who were on the other side of the stadium.

Bzzt.

"Whose phone?" Doojoon asked as he checked his phone.

"It's mine." JunHyung said looking at his phone. "Omo!"

From: Unknown Number

Annyeonghaseyo, it's been a while JunHyung...and Beast.
In case you don't know who this is...you'll find out really soon.
Oh and I have a surprise for you all.
See you soon.

"Whose number is that?" YoSeob asked.

"The question is /who/ was that?" DongWoon asked.

"Molla. It's an unknown number." JunHyung replied.


~~ ??? Point of View ~~

"It's good to be back in Korea." You said sighing happily.

"Oi! Let's go." Someone told you.

"Appa, isn't it good to be back?" You asked him happily.

"Of course but I think Soom wants to go home already."

"It's only been five years since we were last here. Right, Soom?" You asked a little five year old boy.

"Umma, is it finally time to meet Appa?" The little boy asked you.

"Ne. Appa, kaja." You said pickling the little boy up and walking out of the airport.

"OMG! There she is!" Someone exclaimed as you, Soom and Appa passed through the flocking reporters and paparazzi.


[With Beast. Hours Later.]

"When do the twins get back?" HyunSeung asked KiKwang.

"Soon. They'll call one of us to tell us they're on their way here." KiKwang said.

"Break's over! Beast, you're up!" Someone exclaimed.

"Mwoh?! We still hav- Yah! Lee Miki!" Doojoon exclaimed spotting Miki and Mimi on stage laughing.

"Annyeong, Samchon!" The twins chorused once they calmed down.

"Why didn't you call one of us?!" KiKwang scolded them.

"A certain someone told us not to." The twins mischievously answered.

"Who?" KiKwang asked confused.

"Appa!" A little boy exclaimed running to KiKwang and hugging him.

"Appa?" KiKwang questioned.

"Yes Appa, KiKwang." Kyungho chuckled.

"Hyung? If you're here does that mean-"

"Saengilchukahae, Yeobo~!" You cooed in KiKwang's ear, hugging him from behind.

"Yeobo!" KiKwang exclaimed surprised turning to you. "Haji- Mwoh? What's going on? Appa?"

"Ne. You're the father of Soomie. Remember what happened when you came over to visit five years ago when I was in America doing promos?" You whispered in his ear.

"That happened five years ago?" KiKwang asked.

"Ne, pabo-yah." You rolled your eyes. "Soom, introduce yourself."

"Ne, Umma! Annyeonghaseyo, Abeoji! Lee Kwangsu ibnida~! Born on the eighth of Feburary. Currently five years young and knows how to speak five languages." Soom said introducing himself.

"Typical Asian child." JunHyung muttered.

"I heard that." You and Soom said looking at JunHyung, smirking.

"And he has your smirk too!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Unnie, you're back!" Sohyun and Hyunah running to you as you let go of KiKwang.

"Annyeong. It's been a while huh?" You asked them grinning.

"It's been years since we last saw you." Gina said walking up to you.

"It has hasn't it?" You smiled. "You're legs are looking better every year."

"Thanks. Looks like your abs are getting better too." Gina said winking at you. "How was America?"

"It's great. Kevin says hi. He wants to know when you're going to visit again."

"Kevin? Who's this Kevin you're talking about?!" Doojoon asked jealously.

"Pfft. Hahaha!" You and Gina burst out laughing. "So Asian!"

"Why are you two laughing?" YoSeob asked confused.

"No reason~" You said chuckling.

"Unnie, how were promos?" Hyunah asked.

"It was fun. But I missed my kids the most." You said smiling.

"Yeobo~! Don't you miss me? I'm the birthday boy here!" KiKwang whined.

You laughed and said, "Of course I do. I'm surprised you're still childish with your kids are around."

"Umma, are you sure this is my Appa? He does seem like the person you told me about." Soom said.

"What did you say about KiKwang?" HyunSeung asked curiously.

"She said-"

"That will be kept secret." You chuckled.

"Mommy, am I going to school here now?" Soom asked.

"Yeah. You're going to the same school as your brother and sister." You told him. "Gina, this is Kwangsu or how I like to call him Soom. Soom, this is Gina. She's your Imo."

"Annyeong, Soom. Do you know how to play piano like your Umma?"

"Aniyo. I know how to play the guitar though! Umma said that Appa already sent Noona and Hyung to play piano and violin. And if he forgot, Umma said she'll castrate him. Imo, what does castrate mean?" Soom blabbered.

"You're too young to know." Gina said chuckling as KiKwang ran away to hide somewhere.

"Twerps, did your father send you to learn violin and piano?" You asked the twins.

"Ne! He almost forgot but he had to use the fact he was an idol to get us in the program." Miki answered.

"What about school?" You asked them.

"Same reason." Mimi answered.

"Mmhm...what's your rank at school?" You asked them.

"Tied for top." They smirked.

"Araso. Go find your Appa and tell him the good news." You told them.

"Ne, Umma!" They nodded running off to find KiKwang.

"Good news?" Beast questioned.

"What's the good news?" 4mjnute asked.

"Does it deal with the twins?" Gina asked.

"Just wait. You'll find out soon." Soom answered them.

"He talks like you too!" 4minute cooed.

"Woah now, Imo-deul. I think it's time for you to take a break." Soom winked at them.

"Tch. Ladies man. Soom, arms up." You said looking at him.

Soom sighed, kneeled on the floor putting his arms up and said, "Mian, Umma. I'll try not to do it again."

"Are you sure?" You asked raising a brow at him.

"I said I'll try." He shrugged.

"Pabo. Get up." You rolled your eyes.

"BWOH?! Jeongmal?!" Everyone heard KiKwang exclaim.

"Ooh! Looks like he found out." You smiled.

"Yeobo! Did you hear?!" KiKwang exclaimed running over to you. "Miki and Mimi passed Brand New Stardom's audition!"

"Yes, I know. But didn't I tell you not to wait until the last minute to enroll the twins to school?" You asked glaring at him.

"Yeobo, let's not argue about this now..." KiKwang sheepishly said slowly backing away from you.

"No. We will talk about this now." You growled.

"You know, you still look hot when you're mad." KiKwang said trying to charm you out of hurting him.

"Not gonna work, Yeobo." You said approaching him.

"Learn from a real ladies man, Appa." Soom shook his head.

"Kwangsu..." You warned Soom.

"Mian, Umma." Solm apologized.

"Beast, back to rehearsal! Break's over!" The director yelled out.

"Yes!" KiKwang exclaimed running away.

"You are so getting it tonight!" You yelled.

After the concert, Beast parted ways to their homes after saying goodbye to each other.

You and KiKwang tucked the kids in and went to your room.

The two of you changed and got in bed while you sighed and asked, "Yeobo, do you think I should-"

"Yeobo, you don't need to have anything done on you. We went through this before. You shouldnt have people tell you what you should do with yourself. Especially if it's plastic surgery." KiKwang said, hovering over you before kissing you.

You pulled away and asked, "But-"

"Baby, for the last time, I love you just the way you are." KiKwang said kissing you and pulling the covers over the two of you.


Jjang~ And That is the end of Just The Way You Are~ :C
I hope you liked the final chapter/epilogue even though it kinda .
Thank you too all the readers and commenters who supported me and tagged along for over a year~
I’m glad to have awesome subscribers like you!

I’ll be making another story after I finish my HyunSeung one~
So stay tuned to my next story ne?
I love you all~ SARANGHAEYO!
And Happy Holidays~