Oops…

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkgdcgRGW3o [LMAO I love Juri and Onew haha]


~~ Recap ~~

"KiKwang. Convince her to let me sleep here and I'll do one thing for you." YoungBae bargained.

"Ne Hyung!" He said pulling you toward the hall and pinning you to the wall.


[With Beast.]

"I wonder what they're gonna do." HyunSeung thought aloud.

"Reason why Kikwang pulled her away. So we don't find out." Doojoon said rolling his eyes.

"I bet you new shoes you're going to hear her moan." JunHyung said.

“Yah! Don’t bet on my sister!” HyunSeung exclaimed.

"You're on." Doojoon said ignoring HyunSeung’s outburst and shaking hands with JunHyung. Thus, sealing the deal.

And just on cue, you moaned.

"Told you." JunHyung said smirking.

‘Damnit…I should stop betting with them...’ Doojoon thought face palming himself.


[Back to You.]

"Jagiya..." KiKwang whispered seductively in a low and husky voice.

"N-ne..." You managed to say.

“Let YoungBae Hyung stay over for tonight.” He said trailing kisses down your neck.

“Mmm…” You murmured trying to fight back a moan.

“Jagiya…Jebal?” He asked now your neck.

“A-Aniyo.” You said almost breathless.

“Jagi…” He mumbled making a mark on your neck.

“F-Fine…” You said letting out a moan. ‘D-Damnit KiKwang…’

“Komawo Jagiya.” He said smirking against the crook of your neck.

“Yeobo…Please tell me you didn’t give me a hickey.” You said as he released you from his hold on the wall.

“Mianhae Jagi.” He said pecking you lips.

“Aish…Now how am I going to cover it?” You complained hitting his chest.

“You don’t.” He said simply, grabbing your hand so you stop hitting him.

“Yeobo!” You complained again struggling against his hold.

“You want another one?” He asked smirking mischievously at you.

“Yah!” You complained as he leaned down towards you. “Y-Yeobo!”

“Araso. Araso.” He said chuckling and backing away. “Let’s go tell Hyung that he can stay over.”

“Aniyo. I’m not going back there with this on my neck! You go tell him.” You said turning away about to walk to your room until he carried you on his shoulder.

“Yah! You better not be carrying me there.” You said hitting his back.

“Calm down. They won’t see the mark I made.” He said chuckling. “I’ll go put you in your room, araso?”

“Fine…” You grumbled as he walked towards your room.


[Back With The Others. Time – 10:49 p.m.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Look KiKwang’s back.” DongWoon pointed out.

“So can I stay?” YoungBae asked curiously.

“Ne. She said you can but you have to let your manager know.” KiKwang explained. “And she said you’re a lazyass for not leaving.”

“Ah…Araso. If you’ll excuse me.” YoungBae said walking away from the living room and calling his manager. ‘I’m not lazy…’

“So…KiKwang. What did you to with HyunMi?” YoSeob asked him smirking along with the others.

“None of your business.” KiKwang replied. “But if you’ll excuse me. It’s getting late and I want to sleep.”

“So you can sleep with your wifey?” Doojoon asked smirking as HyunSeung rolled his eyes.

“She isn’t ready for things like that.” KiKwang said bluntly.

“So you’re saying if she wanted to, you would?” JunHyung asked messing with KiKwang’s mind.

“Yah! Guys stop. We still have and innocent maknae here listening.” HyunSeung exclaimed preventing KiKwang from answering.

“DongWoon, go to your room while your hyungs have a talk with KiKwang.” Doojoon told DongWoon.

“Araso Hyung!” DongWoon said obediently going up to his room.

“Now are you going to answer?” Doojoon asked KiKwang.

“Will you guys just stop? They’ll do it after they get married, just get over yourselves.” HyunSeung said rolling his eyes but then turning to KiKwang and said, “Go show YoungBae to his room and stay upstairs when you’re done. I need to talk to these three.”

“Araso. Hyung.” KiKwang said walking to wherever YoungBae was.


[Inkigayo. Time – 8:45 p.m.]

“Unnie! You’re here!” JiEun exclaimed running up to you.

“Why wouldn’t I be here? Didn’t you say you wanted to do a duet?” You told her chuckling.

“Unnie, you should go change. We’re going to be on soon!” She said excited, jumping up and down.

“Ne. Calm down, JiJi. We have a couple minutes. It doesn’t take me that long to change.” You said walking in the dressing room.

As soon as you walked out of the dressing room, it was time for you and JiEun to go on stage.

“IU, HeiMi. You two are up.” The stage director said showing you the way to the stage.

[Blue is for IU; Purple is for You; Brown is for Both.]

“Eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji
Oneoulttara wae barameun tto wanbyeokhanji
Geunyang moreuneun cheok hana motdeureun cheok
Jiwobeorin cheok ttan yaegil sijakhalkka

Amu mal motage immatchulkka

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo

Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo
Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji
Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro

Hanbeondo motaetdeon mal
Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal
Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol
Eotteokhae


Saero bakkwin nae meoriga byeolloyeonneunji
Ipgo nawatdeon osi silsuyeotdeon geonji
Ajik moreuneun cheok gieok an naneun cheok
Amu ireopdeon geotcheoreom gureobolkka

Geunyang nagajago yaegihalkka

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo
Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo

Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji
Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro

Hanbeondo motaetdeon mal
Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal
Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol
(Hyu) eotteokhae

Ireon nareul bogo geureon seulpeun mareun
Haji marayo
(haji marayo)
Cheoreomneun geonji jogeum dunhan geonji
Mideul suga eomneun geollyo

Nunmureun naoneunde hwaljjak useo
Ne apeul makgoseo mak keuge useo
Naega wae ireonueunji bukkeureomdo eomneunji
Jajonsimeun gopge jeobeo haneur wiro

Hanbeondo motaetdeonmal
Eojjeomyeon dasin motal baro geo mal
Naneunyo oppaga
Joheungeol


(Aiku, hanadul)
I'm in my dream
(It's too beautiful beautiful day
Make it a good day
Just don't make me cry)


Ireoke joheun nal” The two of you sang having the audience cheer really loud in satisfaction.

[After the Song.]

“Wah~ Unnie! Did you go up another note?” JiEun asked as you were finished changing.

“Ne. The director said I should try to. Wae?” You asked lying down on the couch.

“Nothing. It was just…wow.” She said at awe.

You chuckled and said, “One day Eunie, you will also reach a whole new level. You just gotta believe in yourself.”

“Ne Unnie!” She said determined.

You then smiled and said, “How are you and Seob?”

She immediately blushed at his name and stuttered, “W-we’re good.”

After talking for a while with JiEun, you had to go back home for a full schedule in the morning.


[One Week Later.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

"Annyeong Kimi!" You and Beast exclaimed waving at Kimi who was now going back with her parents.

"HyunMi-ah Kamsahamnida!" Your friend, the mother of Kimi, said hugging you while her husband carried Kimi.

"Chonmaneyo. She wasn't any trouble." You said releasing the hug.

"That’s good. Well we got to go. Halmeoni wants to see her grandkid." She said getting in her car.

"Araso. Tell her I said hi." You said waving.

"Ne~ thanks again! Annyeong!" She said as he husband drove.

"Annyeong~!" You and Beast said waving as the car drove off.

As the others went inside the house, KiKwang suddenly pulled you close to him and said, "We should take a vacation, Jagi."

You laughed and said, "That won’t really be possible. You and the others have a schedule and as do I."

"How about just the two of us?" KiKwang asked hopefully, walking with you in the house.

"Again, I don't think that's possible." You said sighing, walking in your room and lying on the bed turning away from him.

"How about I ask our managers so it could be just the two of us?" KiKwang said following your lead, took off his shirt and laid down next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"What about the others? I'll feel guilty for leaving them and they might burn the house down." You complained.

"Just have a couple maids and butlers take care of them. Plus you can have the managers stay over here and watch over them."

"How can you convince our managers to let us go?" You asked.

"Jagiya. Let me take care of everything arachi?" He said your hair. "Now where do you want to go?"

"Fine...Let's go...somewhere warm...since it's cold here." You said sighing.

"Hawaii?" KiKwang suggested.

"Ohh! Can we?" You asked delighted.

"We can go wherever you want Jagi." He said chuckling.

"For how long?"

"Is a week good enough for you?"

"Ne. It's better than nothing."

"Araso. Then it's settled. Starting next week we'll go but you have to help me with English."

"Okay Babe. Starting tomorrow, I'll help you with English." You said smiling. "And by the end of the week you should be semi fluent if your pronunciation is good."

"Okay. Now let's get some sleep before we have our schedule." KiKwang said as you cuddled and fell asleep next to him.


[The Next Day.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

"JoonKun Hyung!" KiKwang called running up to his manager.

"Ne. What is it Kwang?" JoonKun asked.

"Can I take a break?"

"You’re on one." JiYong said butting in the conversation.

"Aniyo. I mean like a vacation..."

"Wae?" JoonKun asked.

"I feel more stressed than I should with all the variety shows."

"Fine but for how long?" JoonKun asked.

"Mworago?"

"How long are you going to be gone for?" JiYong repeated for JoonKun.

"About a week..."

"When?"

"Next week..."

"Fine. I'll just arrange your schedule."

"Kamsahamnida!" KiKwang said gratefully, bowing.

"Just finish your schedule for the week then on Saturday you can start your break. You'll have your schedule again on the Monday you come back."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida JiYong Hyung, JoonKun Hyung."

"Don’t tell the others arachi?" JiYong said seriously.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida." KiKwang said bowing and leaving.

A couple hours later, KiKwang finished his schedule early and went straight to HyunMi's schedule to find her manager.

"KyungHo Hyung!" KiKwang called out having HyunMi's manager to turn and face him.

"Ah KiKwang what's up?"

"Is it okay if HyunMi can take a weeklong vacation starting next week?"

"Sure. She needs one anyways. She's been overworking herself lately."

"Kamsahamnida Hyung!" KiKwang exclaimed bowing.

"Ne. I just want her coming back safe arachi?"

"Ne hyung!" KiKwang said and then asked, "When will HyunMi's schedule be done today?"

"It's been done. She just wanted to practice some more."

"Ah Araso... Is it okay if I take her?"

"Sure. Go ahead. If she asks where I am just tell her I headed home and she can have this week and next week off."

"Araso. Kamsahamnida."

"Ne ne. Chonmaneyo. Annyeong." KyungHo said waving and walking away.

"Annyeong Kwang! What are you doing here? And where's Appa?" KiKwang heard HyunMi ask from behind him.

"I was just here to talk to your manager and he said you can have this week and next week off and he told me to tell you that he headed home." KiKwang said grinning.

"Chincha?!" HyunMi exclaimed hugging him.

"Ne. Make sure you pack, arachi?" KiKwang said releasing the hug.

"Araso. Let's go home! I need to take a shower and sleep." HyunMi said dragging Kikwang to his car.

"Ne ne. Calm down." KiKwang said chuckling.


[Another Week Later.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

"Jagi~" KiKwang said shaking you softly.

"Mmm...." You replied turning away.

"Jagiya~ You have to get up if you want to go on vacation."

"Is that today?" You murmured as he picked you up.

"Ne. Now go in the shower it's already ready for you. I'll find something for you to wear." He said putting you down on the bathroom counter and walking out.

'Ahh~ Time for a vacation. I haven't had one of these in a long time.' You thought happily humming to yourself.


[In The Airplane.]

"Jagi let's get some sleep." KiKwang said putting your head on his shoulder

"Araso..." You said already drifting off to sleep.

After spending many hours on the plane, either sleeping or talking, you and KiKwang finally arrived in Hawaii.

"Jagi we're finally here." KiKwang said shaking you softly.

"Already? Araso." You said getting up.

Just then the pilot said, "Welcome to Hawaii everyone. I hope you enjoyed your flight to Honolulu, Hawaii."

You and KiKwang then got up, grabbed your carry-on and got off the plane. As the two of you were walking, you noticed that there were a lot of fans but not as many that would cause a riot.

"Jagiya, come on. We have to go get our bags." KiKwang said grabbing your hand and walking to the baggage claim.

 

[With Beast.]

~~ Authors Point of View ~~ 

"Hyung..." DongWoon started, taking a drink of water and asking, "Where's KiKwang Hyung?"

"Hmmm good question..." Doojoon said sitting down, breathless.

"Ask JiYong Hyung." YoSeob suggested throwing a water bottle towards Doojoon who gratefully caught and chugged it down.

"I'll go ask." JunHyung volunteered.

They all gasped and HyunSeung said, "The Yong JunHyung is actually offering to do something?!"

"Yah! Shikuro!" JunHyung said getting up and walking out of the practice room. 'I just wanted to find some coke...'

A few minutes later, JunHyung returned smirking with a bottle of coke in his hand.

"JunHyung. Where's KiKwang?" YoSeob asked.

"Apparently, KiKwang went on vacation with HyunMi." JunHyung said chuckling.

"MWOH?! Why do they get to have a vacation?!" Beast exclaimed

"Mollayo. Hyung didn't say anything." JunHyung said shrugging and taking a drink of coke.

"Maybe because Hyung feels stressed and asked for a vacation." DongWoon said in thought.

"I don't think KiKwang would be the kind of person to ask unless one of us asked first..." HyunSeung said.

"That's true...but why would KiKwang be the only one to go on vacation and not the rest of us?" YoSeob wondered.

"Maybe KiKwang wanted to give HyunMi a break from overworking herself and wanted to..." JunHyung said getting cut off by

Doojoon who smirked and said, "Take her down in the hotel room."

"Yah! Yoon Doojoon!" HyunSeung exclaimed getting up.

'I should seriously watch what I say.' Doojoon thought running away from HyunSeung.

'And he’s our leader...' The rest of Beast thought shaking their heads watching the two oldest members running around.


[In Hawaii.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

"What should we do today?" You asked lying on the bed.

"Jagiya~ Let's go the beach!" KiKwang said excitedly with a huge grin on his face.

"Okay, Okay. Let me go change." You said walking to your suitcase chuckling.

"Pali!" He said pushing you in the bathroom and closing the door.

After the two of you changed, you both went straight to the beach.

“Jagiya~ Come on!” He said excitedly already taking his shirt off.

You chuckled, taking off the clothes over your swimsuit and said, “Araso Araso. Calm down.”

‘Damn…I’m glad she’s mine…’ He thought making his way towards you and swept you up in his arms.

“Ahh!” You yelped out as he carried you to the ocean.

“Don’t do that!” You exclaimed as he dropped you in the water.

“Oops…You slipped off.” He said innocently.

“Yeobo!” You exclaimed splashing him.

“Saranghaeyo!” He said making a heart with his arms as you were slashing him.

“Nado!” You said back, now just floating on the water.

“Jagiya. Wanna make a sand castle?” KiKwang asked swimming next to you.

“Ne~” You said swimming back to shore.


It has already been six days since you and KiKwang come to Hawaii. The two of you are currently walking around Hawaii looking at all the sights for your last night. [Sorry for skipping…I couldn’t think >_<;]

“Jagiya…” KiKwang said grabbing your hand and entwining your hand together with his.

“Ne?” You responded looking at the beautiful night sky.

“You know I love you right?” He asked walking over to the beach and sitting down.

“Ne.” You responded now looking at him.

“And you know I’d do anything for you right?” He asked gazing at you.

“Yeobo…Why are you asking all these questions?” You asked concerned.

He sighed and asked, “Just answer this. Do you want to go public with our relationship?”



Sooo….How do you think she’ll respond? ;D
Kekeke~ I hope you liked it! :D
Sorry about skipping too much…I can’t really think :P



Comment? <3 Subscribe? Etc?