Nae Yeobo Is Sleeping. Shh~

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pGV4G50DGU [Lol Lovee~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Go start the car. I'm gonna grab my phone and bag." You told her after rinsing your mouth.

"Araso. Pali!" Hyori said as you wiped your mouth and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ne, Unnie." You called out, grabbing a jacket and your bag.

"Saeng, get in." Hyori said once you walked out the front door.

"Yeah yeah." You said getting in the car and closing the door before she drove off.


[At the Hospital.]

"Well, Mrs. Lee...Congrats. You are four weeks pregnant." The doctor said, smiling.

"M-Mwoh? C-Chincha?" You asked grinning.

"Ne. Just come back in twelve weeks or earlier so you can have another check up."

"Araso, Oppa." You said happily. "Am I allowed to go?"

"Ne. Just make sure you follow that list on what you should and shouldn't eat so the baby can be healthy."

"Ne, I will Oppa. See you in a couple weeks." You said before walking out of the office.

"So what's up?" Hyori asked getting up from the chair she was sitting on once she spotted you.

"Good news. I'm not dying." You said jokingly.

She laughed along and said, "Then what's the bad news?"

"I have to come back in a couple weeks."

"How is tha- omg! You're pregnant!" Hyori exclaimed in realization.

"Let's go home. We'll talk about it there." You said grinning.

"Araso. Kaja. Pregers." Hyori said laughing.

"Unnie!" You whined as she walked away to the car.

"I hope you know I'll be calling you that." She said once you both arrived at the car and got in.

"Hajiman Unnie~!" You whined again.

"Aish...You whine so much." Hyori muttered but then asked, "How far in are you?"

"Four weeks I think." You said looking out the window.

"Seems like you won't be gaining weight until the fifth month huh?"

"Ah...Ne."

"Are you thinking how to tell your hubby?" Hyori teased.

"Ne~ He's coming back in a month to finish promos."

"Ah Chincha?"

"Ne. I'm thinking whether to tell him first or all of them at the same time."

"Tell him first. I'm sure he'll be grinning the whole day."

"Over the phone or when he comes back?"

"Do it over the phone. He's been worrying over you after all."

"That's true..." You muttered getting out of the car once Hyori parked and turned off the engine.

"Do it now!" She exclaimed as the two of you walked in her house.

"Okay okay!" You said taking your phone out.

"Well?"

"It's ringing." You told her.

"Put it on speaker, Pregers."

"Aish! Sto- Annyeong." You said cutting yourself off and greeting KiKwang.

"Is there something wrong? Do you need me to come over there?" KiKwang asked worried as Hyori took your phone and put it on speaker.

"Aniyo, Yeobo. Hajiman..."

"Yeobo, what's wrong?" KiKwang asked concerned.

"Are you near the others and are you on speaker?"

"No and no. Wae?"

"Promise me you won't tell the others what I'm about to tell you, Araso?"

"Yeobo just tell me. I'm getting worried."

"Promise me first."

"Fine. I promise I won't tell the others." He said sighing. "Now, what is it?"

"Wait. Video call. I haven’t seen you in a long time." You said hanging up on him.

"You're so mean." Hyori told you laughing as your phone vibrated.

"Now, what is it?" KiKwang asked once you accepted the video call.

"Yeobo..." You said pausing just to make him wait.

"Yes?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm pregnant." You said smiling.

"M-Mwoh? Chinchayo?" He asked shocked.

"Ne~" You said as Hyori tried to hold her laughter at KiKwang's reaction.

"OMO OMO OMO!" KiKwang said grinning. "Chincha? No lie?"

"Andwae. No lie." You said as Hyori walked to her room and started laughing so KiKwang wouldn't hear.

"OMO! OMO! OMO!" He said jumping around happily.

"Yeobo, calm down." You said chuckling.

"Why don't you want to tell the others?" He asked after calming himself down.

"I want to surprise them when you guys come back home."

"Wait was that why you weren't feeling well?"

"Ne."

"Wah~. Yeobo, naega cheongmal saranghae." [I love you so much.]

"Nado cheongmal saranghae."

"KiKwang! Kaja! We're up." You heard Doojoon yell causing KiKwang to turn away from you.

"Araso, Hyung." KiKwang said before turning back to you saying, "Yeobo, I gotta go. Keep me updated though, araso?"

"Araso, Yeobo. See you in a month."

"See you in a month and take care of yourself. Bye-yeom!" He said chuckling before hanging up.

"Omona! His reaction!" Hyori exclaimed walking back to where you are.

"Unnie, don't be mean." You said chuckling.

"I'm not being mean. I'm just me." She said smiling.

"Sureee...." You said rolling your eyes.

"Do you want to go buy baby stuff?"

"Mm....Nah. I'll do that when KiKwangie comes back."

"Araso. Are you gonna hold a baby shower?"

"Molla. Maybe."

"Maybe? Just do it! You get free stuff and you won't have to spend anything."

"Whatever~ Unnie." You said walking away from her.

"Yah...Yah! Don't walk away!" She shouted.


[One Month Later With Beast.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"Geez Kwang. Where did you get this whole new burst of energy?" Doojoon asked annoyed before they were about to board the plane.

"Seriously. You're more active than YoSeob." HyunSeung said shaking his head.

"Maybe it's because HyunMi is better so he stopped worrying." JunHyung said shrugging. "Plus the fact that we're going back home to yummy home cooked meals."

"Maybe..." Doojoon muttered.

"But for a whole month he's been like this..." HyunSeung stated.

"Who knows. Maybe he wants to get laid." JunHyung said. "Apa!"

"Your fault." HyunSeung muttered.

'If only you guys knew the truth.' KiKwang thought grinning.

"Hyung, stop jumping around." DongWoon said annoyed.

"But we're going home!" KiKwang said energetically. "Aren't you excited?"

"Of course we are. We're just not excited as you." YoSeob said following the rest of Beast boarding the plane.

"KiKwang, get in before we leave you." Doojoon demanded.

"You can't leave me. I practically own this." KiKwang said.

"That's only because you married my sister, Kwang. Now get in before I tell HyunMi that we left you here because you had an affair." HyunSeung said using hand quotes when he said ‘affair’ while he took his phone out.

"Andwae! Don't say that! She'll kill me!" KiKwang said quickly getting on the plane and sitting down in his respected seat.

"Then listen to your Hyungs." HyunSeung said leaning his chair back and closing his eyes.

"Ne Hyung." KiKwang said defeated, sighing.

"Wah~" The rest of Beast said amazed at HyunSeung's power over KiKwang.

"Hyung is daebak!" DongWoon exclaimed grinning.

"Yoboseyo?" KiKwang said answering his phone ignoring Beast.

"Yeobo, what do you want to eat when you come home?" HyunMi asked him.

"Depends if-"

"No I'm not included."

He sighed and said, "Bulgogi, Naengmyeon, Galbi and Gujeolpan."

"Araso." HyunMi said willingly.

"Wait. Ani. Ani. Ani. I don't want you to overwork yourself." KiKwang said concerned.

"You're so whipped!" JunHyung and Doojoon exclaimed at KiKwang.

"Oppa, Gwaenchana. I'll cook." HyunMi said chuckling.

"Aniyo. Don't cook. If I see food you made on the table when I get home, you are so going to get it!" KiKwang said.

"Okay, okay. I'll get take out for you guys."

"Good. Now, I gotta go. We're about to take off."

"Araso, Yeobo." HyunMi said smiling to herself.

"Annyeong, Yeobo. Cheongmal Saranghae."

"Nado." HyunMi said before he hung up.


[Hours Later.]

~~Your Point of View~~

"Yeobo, I'm back!" KiKwang exclaimed happily, walking in the house with the rest of Beast behind him.

"Oppa-deul Annyeong~" You said grinning, walking out from the kitchen and towards them.

"Yeobo!" KiKwang exclaimed dropping his bags by the couch and running towards you, engulfing you in a hug as Beast walked to the kitchen letting you guys have some time alone.

"Nice to see you too." You said hugging him back as he swung you around before pecking you on the lips.

"Dangsini manhi bogosipeosseo." He said wrapping his arms around your waist and pecking your lips again. [I missed you so much.]

"Nado bogosipeosseo, Yeobo." You whispered wrapping your arms around his neck as he leaned in for another kiss.

"How's the baby?" He asked quiet enough for only you to hear.

"Healthy and a pain." You said chuckling.

"Then go upstairs and sleep. I'll be there in a sec." He said letting go of you and turning you around to face the stairs.

"Aniyo. I'll stay here with you and the guys." You said turning back around.

"Fine but you have to tell them now." KiKwang said smirking.

"I hate you." You muttered.

"Nado saranghae." KiKwang said chuckling.

"Naneun dangsineur saranghae." You cooed sticking your tongue out. [I love you more.]

"Andwae. Naneun dangsineur saranghae." He said smiling before catching you in his arms. "By the way, when are you planning to tell them?"

"Tomorrow. I was planning to have you help me pick out a crib and some baby clothes when you aren't busy."

"Well, you're in luck. I'm not busy for the rest of the week so we can go shopping tomorrow." He said kissing your neck.

"Mm. Araso." You said slightly yawning.

He chuckled and said, "Yeobo, ka. It's getting late and you need to sleep. I'll tell the guys you stayed up for us and you're tired. Now, go upstairs and sleep."

"Ne, Yeobo." You mumbled slowly going upstairs.

After a couple of minutes of KiKwang talking with Beast, he came upstairs to your room.

"Nae Yeobo must be exhausted." KiKwang said smiling at your sleeping form and taking a picture of you hugging a Darkrai plush in your Minnie Mouse pjs.

'ㅋㅋㅋ ^^ Nae Yeobo is sleeping. Shh~' KiKwang thought posting the picture on his twitter.

After KiKwang took a shower and changed, he looked on his twitter to see a lot of comments on the picture.


"Awwww~ HeiMi Unnie, you're so pretty when you sleep."

BeeeestDJ: @B2stGK: So you leave us to take pictures of your wife sleeping? /gasps

"Unnie, are you matching with KiKwang Oppa?"

doublev89: @B2stGK: I wonder what Mimi's reaction to this is going to be when she finds out...

"Oppa, your wife is so cute~"

Joker891219: @B2stGK: Omo she still has that plush toy I got for her birthday! ㅎㅎㅎ I should get her a new one.

“Wah~ I didn’t know Noona likes Pokémon! Tell her I’m going to send her some for her birthday, Hyung!”

helloimys: @B2stGK: Awwwww~~ She's more attached to her stuffed toy that you~ ㅎㅎㅎ /grins

"Omo. Oppa, you should be sleeping next to her instead of her plush toy."

beastdw: @B2stGK: Hyung! You shouldn't be taking pictures of Noona when she’s asleep~


"Yeobo..." You grumbled in your sleep as KiKwang connected his phone to the charger. "Don't leave me. I can't raise a baby by myself.."

"Yeobo, I'd never leave you." KiKwang cooed putting you under the covers and lying down next to you, wrapping his arms around you gently as you relaxed in his arms and fell in a deeper sleep.

'I wouldn't allow myself to leave you.' KiKwang thought before falling asleep.


[Morning.]

"Yeobo~, time for breakfast!" KiKwang said grinning.

"Hmm?" You grumbled pulling the covers over your head.

"Let's go eat." KiKwang said pulling the covers off of you.

"Andwae. Too tired..." You said groggily trying to find the covers with your eyes closed.

KiKwang laughed, pulled the covers farther away and cooed, "Yeobo, it's your favorite."

"Tch you don't know my favorite." You scoffed and curled up in a ball hugging your Darkrai plush.

"Yah. Don't make me think I'm losing to a doll." KiKwang complained sitting you up.

"But you a-" You started getting cut off by KiKwang who smashed his lips against yours.

"No I'm not, Yeobo." He said eye smiling at you after he released the kiss.

"I hate how you always do that." You murmured as he sat behind you and combed your hair.

"That’s a lie. You love it so much." He said chuckling.

"That's true." You murmured pouting.

"Kaja. Do you want me to carry you?" He asked getting up.

"Yes please." You said lying back down about to fall asleep.

"Yah. No more sleeping." KiKwang said, carrying you in his arms.

"Mm...You're warm..." You mumbled wrapping your arms around him and closing your eyes.

He chuckled and asked, "Yeobo, how far along are you?"

"Two months. I start showing in another two to three."

"Araso. When do you want to go get the stuff?" He asked walking downstairs.

"After I shower. I guess." You said rubbing your eyes as he sat you down at the table.

"Where are you two going after you take a shower?" HyunSeung asked.

"The mall." You said simply.

"Ohh~ can I come?" DongWoon asked hopefully.

"No." You and KiKwang said.

"Aw..." DongWoon pouted.

"But." You started making DongWoon hopeful again. "You can if you promise me something."

"Okay! What is it?"

"I'll tell you later. Just eat for now." You said smiling.

"Ne, Noona~" He said grinning and continuing eating.


SAENGIL CHUKHAEHAMNIDA, YOON DOOJOON-AH~!
Heheh~ I hope you keep up the great leadership ^^
Make sure you stay healthy so B2UTIES won’t worry :3
Oh~ It’s official. Final with be at either chapter 90 or 100.
…Da, da, da~ I don’t know what else to say~
Uhm…Hope you like the chapter…
Comment? Subscribe?