Can You Come Home Please?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQz58ZoYu8 [He doesn’t need shoe lifts xD]


~~ Recap ~~

“HeiMi is so good even though she’s just a guest.” KyungRim said.

“She’s too good on variety shows. She has no problem finishing these games in one try.” Myeonghun commented.

“Let’s talk after solving the second problem.” KyungRim said as the cast agreed.


[Oh! My School! Recording.]

After solving the second problem, KyungRim stated, “Min and some others just like to dance, not sing. We’ll give them a chance. Come out you two.”

“Oh? A dance battle?” You asked aloud.

“This is what I like about this show. It’s so out of the blue.” Myeonghun said. “It’s so my style.”

The song, ‘Boom Boom Pow’ by the Black Eyed Peas, started to play as Myeonghun started to dance. He then passed it to Min who then passed it to Simon D when she was done dancing.

“Pass it to KiKwang!” KyungRim exclaimed which Simon D did.

Soon enough, it was KiKwang’s turn and he went all out with freestyling. After he was done, he passed it to ShinYoung who passed it to you. When she passed it to you, you got up and started to do a couple y waves and hardcore popping. After the dance battle was over, KyungRim complimented everyone saying, “That was great. Everyone is such a good dancer.” as the cast clapped in agreement.

“’We Speak No Americano’ is a better song.” Myeonghun said before sitting back down.

“I don’t drink Americano. I drink macchiato.” MyeongSu said causing everyone to laugh.

“Ah! You can’t pop to this song!” Min complained as the staff played, ‘We Speak No Americano.’

And just as she said that, you got up.

“Is she going to try?” Soyeon asked aloud.

“She likes a challenge.” KiKwang said chuckling as you started to pop to the beat.

“Wah~ HeiMi! Seriously, what can’t you do?!” Min exclaimed at awe.

“She can’t stay away from food!” Joon said in an obvious tone.

“Wah~ She’s really good.” Simon D commented as KiKwang stopped you and brought you back to you seat.

Ding Dong!

“Next problem!” KyungRim introduced.

“Here is the next problem.” Hwang Sukyeong stated, reciting the lyrics in Korean. “Mysteric! Mysteric! I don’t know, I don’t know yet. The basic, basic rules of love. The rules of breaking up. Hysteric! Hysteric! Different, different, I’m so different. As I want, as I wish. I like it, I like it. NU ABO.”

Five, Four, Three, Two, One…BOOM! And there went Joon flying out of his seat to say the lyrics. After Joon, KiKwang, Min, Simon D and HyoSung tried to get the lyrics right, you decided to go up and finish it.

“Wah!” Everyone on your team cheered happily.

“Dangsini choegoya~” KiKwang said hugging you as you grinned. [You're the best!]

When everyone got back to their seats, KyungRim said, “When we first heard the song, I thought it was Beast’s song. Isn’t there a song called ‘Mystery?’”

“Ne, that’s right.” KiKwang and YoSeob said nodding.

“You’re such a mystery, mystery, oh~!” Simon D sang, doing the head movement causing everyone to laugh.

“You’re so good!” Tony commented.

“I’m a Beast fan.” Simon D said then singing again.

“You missed a detail.” YoSeob said. “It’s not ‘Oh~.’ It’s Girl. Scene. Love.”

“In Korean.” You told YoSeob as KiKwang got confused.

“You’re such a mystery, mystery, girl! Mystery, mystery, scene. Mystery, mystery love~!” YoSeob sang.

“How do you know something I don’t know?” KiKwang asked YoSeob.

“I recorded that part!” YoSeob snapped standing up as KiKwang got up. “I’m the main vocal!”

“Main dancer!” KiKwang said stating his position.

“KiKwang is more popular than you.” Simon D said standing up.

“YoSeob is popular too.” KyungRim said.

‘This is pointless…’ You thought shaking your head. ‘I just hope I don’t have to deal with this at home…’

“I’m the cutest.” YoSeob said.

“Doojoonie is in second!” Simon D said.

“Then I’m in third!” YoSeob argued then exclaimed, “I’ll be third! So there!” causing the cast to laugh.

“Do you know how hard it is to stay up all night recording the chorus?” Soyeon shot out standing up.

“We don’t want to know such pain.” Simon D said lamely as you interrupted saying, “Do you know how hard it is to learn, teach and choreograph all the time?”

“I learn quickly!” YoSeob exclaimed. “I’m in third!”

“Back at you~” ShinYoung said randomly, cutting off the argument easily as everyone laughed and sat back down.

“Your song, ‘Soom.’ How about that song in Korean?” KyungRim asked.

“I can’t take my breath, breath, breath.” You and Simon D sang doing the hand movements. “Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.”

“That’s good. You’re like a human translating machine.” ShinYoung and Myeonghun said.

“Beast medley, Beast medley!” YoSeob’s team chanted.

“This isn’t a music program…” KiKwang said as the music started causing both him and YoSeob to have an automatic reaction to dance to their songs.

“Wah~ KiKwang, that was a good dance. Joon, don’t you think this is a good dance?” KyungRim asked pulling Joon up.

“This one?” Joon asked confused.

“Should we try this dance?” KyungRim asked everyone as the song started.

After KiKwang and Joon danced, KyungRim brought you up and said, “HeiMi, don’t you want to try? Let’s do it one more time.”

‘…This reminds me when we first went on stage together.’ You and KiKwang thought dancing to the song.

“It’s like a couples dance.” Joon said aloud after you and KiKwang finished dancing causing you blush and KiKwang to smirk.

“Tony, don’t you want to try?” You asked as the cast chanted, “Desperate dancer! Desperate dancer!”

“If you want to learn the dance, line up now.” MyeongSu said as KiKwang sighed.

“Aegi, help me out here.” KiKwang said leaning on you as you chuckled.

“Araso.” You said as you and KiKwang taught the class.

After teaching them the dance, you wiped off KiKwang sweat as he kept leaning on you.

“KiKwang, how does it feel?” Myeonghun asked.

“It feels good to get a good workout.” KiKwang said panting slightly, slinging his arm around your shoulders.

After a couple more hours of recording, the show ended and everyone was saying their goodbyes.

“HeiMi-ah, I didn’t mean to make you too jealous.” ShinYoung said.

“Aniyo. It’s fine.” You said smiling.

“Chincha? Were you even jealous?” She asked.

“Of course I was jealous.” You said chuckling. “I just know how to hold in my emotions well.”

“Wah~ You’re such a good girl for KiKwang. I’m glad he chose you.” She said smiling.

“Kamsahamnida.” You said bowing.

“Mimi! Kaja!” Joon exclaimed.

“Anyways, I gotta go. It was nice talking to you, sunbae. Annyeonghigaseyo.” You said bowing and walking away.

“Aegi! Where are you going?” KiKwang asked you before you walked away with Joon.

“With MBLAQ.” You said turning away.

“Aegiya, don’t let YoSeob’s words get to your head.” He said turning you back around.

“Don’t bring him into this.” You said. “He wouldn’t lie about that kind of stuff.”

“So what if I said is true! It doesn’t matter since I already have you!” He exclaimed.

“That’s what you say now!” You yelled. “But what happens if you start to think otherwise?”

“Fine then! Be like that! Go with Joon! See if I care!” KiKwang exclaimed letting his anger get the best of him.

“…Joon…Kaja..” You muttered turning away from KiKwang as tears were b against your eyes.

“A-Annyeong, KiKwang.” Joon said before walking away with you.

‘…Was she gonna…cry? ARGHH! I screwed up again!’ KiKwang thought before walking over to his manager.

“Hey, where’s HyunMi? Isn’t she supposed to go with us today?” JoonKun asked the saddened KiKwang.

KiKwang sighed and said, “No…She’s spending the night with Joon and the rest of MBLAQ.”

“Ah…Araso. I’ll go drop you off at home. YoSeob’s already in the car waiting. Oh, and make sure you tell HyunSeung that HyunMi is with MBLAQ so he won’t worry about her.” JoonKun said as he and KiKwang walked to the car.

“Ne, Hyung.” KiKwang said sighing getting in the car.

‘Is she actually mad at me?...Should I apologize?...What do I do? ….I hope this doesn’t damage our relationship…’ KiKwang thought along the way to the house.


[At Home.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“Bye Hyung. I’ll see you tomorrow.” KiKwang said before walking in the house as his JoonKun drove away.

“Hi, Hyung~” DongWoon greeted KiKwang who just walked passed him and went upstairs as if he was in a daze.

“KiKwang! Where’s HyunMi?” HyunSeung spazzed as soon as he didn’t see HyunMi with KiKwang.

“Hyung, just leave him alone for a while.” YoSeob said pulling HyunSeung away from KiKwang.

“But where’s nae yeodongsaeng?” HyunSeung asked.

“She’s spending the night with MBLAQ.” YoSeob answered.

HyunSeung sighed in relief and said, “That’s a relief.” before walking away.

“Hyung, what’s up with KiKwang Hyung?” DongWoon asked confused.

“Let’s just say, KiKwang needs to think a few things through before I can actually say anything.”

“Ah…Did something happen on the show?”

“Something like that.”

“Araso.”


[With You.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Noona~ You can’t be like this forever.” Cheolyong said trying to cheer you up.

“Mianhae, Cheolyong…” You said sighing, rolling over on SeungHo’s bed to face MBLAQ.

“Ading, tell Kuya what’s wrong.” Sanghyun said comforting you.

“Is it bad to be jealous?” You asked him.

“No, of course not. It’s part of being human.” Sanghyun said. “Why? Are you jealous of another girl or something?”

“No, it’s not like that.” Joon said interrupting the conversation. “She’s just upset at KiKwang.”

“Don’t worry, Mimi. We’re sure KiKwang cares for you more than anything.” SeungHo said patting your back.

“That’s not what he said…” You mumbled in SeungHo’s pillow.

“Aww~ Mimi-ah, don’t be like that. We all know he really cares about you.” Byunghee said comforting you.

“Come on, Noona. Let’s go get froyo to cheer you up.” Cheolyong said grabbing your hand and pulling you up.

“Fine…” You said sighing as the rest of MBLAQ got up.

“Kaja~!” Cheolyong said dragging you out of the dorm and walking out on the streets.

“Omo! Mimi, stay out here for a sec.” Joon said dragging the rest of MBLAQ in a store.

“Yah!” They all exclaimed as you sat outside patiently.


[With MBLAQ.]

“Will you guys just calm down?!” Joon said.

“What are we doing in here anyways?” Cheolyong asked.

“Look for something HyunMi might like.” Joon commanded.

“Why?” Sanghyun asked.

“I was thinking that we should get something for HyunMi as a cheer up kinda present.” Joon explained.

MBLAQ’s eyes widened in realization and said, “That’s a great idea Joon.”

“Hehehe~ I know.” Joon said proud of himself.

“Everyone, split up and find something nice. Meet up at the register in less than five minutes.” SeungHo said in an authoritative tone. “We can’t have HyunMi waiting for so long.”

“Ne, Hyung!” They all said splitting up and looking around the store in a rush.

A couple minutes later, Cheolyong was the only one to find something that was actually worth getting.

“Nice job, maknae. Now let’s go pay.” SeungHo said ruffling Cheolyong’s hair.


[With You.]

‘Should I have yelled KiKwang? I feel bad now… Was I actually jealous of Hyosung? Aish…Should I apologize to him? What should I do?’ You thought to yourself as you were waiting.

After a while of thinking to yourself, you looked at your watch and muttered, “I wonder what’s taking them so long.”

“Noona~ We’re back~” Cheolyong said grinning.

“What took you guys?” You asked getting up and stretching.

This is for you!” They all said in unison as Byunghee gave you the box.

“Omo!” You exclaimed looking at the bracelet in shock. “What’s this for?”

“We thought we should get you something to cheer you up.” SeungHo said.

“Aww~ thank you so much, guys!” You said hugging them.

“Anytime, Mimi~” They all chimed as Sanghyun asked, “Need help?”

“Ne.” You said grinning as he helped you put it on.

“Komawo~” You chimed grinning.

“Let’s get some froyo now~” Cheolyong said linking arms with you and walking off to the nearest froyo place.


[Minutes Later.]

“Froyo~! Froyo~! We just had froyo~!” You and Cheolyong chimed skipping back to the dorm.

“You two are such kids…” SeungHo muttered shaking his head.

“You just wish you were as young as us~” You said sticking your tongue out.

“Yah! I’m not old!” SeungHo exclaimed chasing the two of you around the dorm.

“Hehe~ Annyeong~” You and Cheolyong said running in his room and closing the door in his face.

“Yah! That’s my room!” He exclaimed banging on the door.

-Bzzt-

Nan niga jaeil jwoah
Niga jail yeoppuh
Jinaganun kotkot maeruki da hulruh
Nan niga jaeil jwoah nun hanameon dwea
Gaseumeh saegeodwo
Niga saesangehsuh jaeil sojoonghae~

“Oh~ Mimi~ your phone is ringing~” SeungHo sang smirking, holding your phone in hand.

“Omo!” You exclaimed quickly opening his door and answering your phone.

“Gotcha~” SeungHo said grinning and rushing in his room, pushing Cheolyong out.

“Dangit!” You exclaimed.

“HyunMi!” The person on the other line exclaimed.

“Oh, Yoboseyo?” You said again turning your attention to your phone.

“Noona, can you come home please?” DongWoon asked.

“Ah, waeyo?” You asked confused.

“Just come back, please?” DongWoon asked sadly.

“Um..Araso. I’ll be right there then.” You told him before hanging up.

“Is there anything wrong?” Sanghyun asked as he spotted you grabbing your things.

“Mollayo. Woonie Oppa just called telling me to come home. He never really gave me a reason and I’m slightly worried.” You told him.

“Araso. Do you need any help getting home?” Byunghee asked.

“Aniyo. I can just walk.” You told them as you were putting your jacket on. “Annyeong SeungHo, Joon, Cheolyong~”

“Mwoh? You’re leaving?” SeungHo said walking out of his room.

“Ne. Mianhaeyo. Woon called. Anyways, I gotta go. Sanghyun will explain when I leave.” You told him.

“Araso. Bye Mimi~” He and the rest of MBLAQ said as you walked out.


Uhmz….What should I say?
Uh…Hope you like the chapter~?
Hm...What do you think is going on?
Oh! Yay for triple the update :D <3
Subscriptions are appreciated.
Comments are loved~ <3



LMAO Super ~

OMG! xD GD and DaeSung xD