She Is So Deep In Love…

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEDcqai6W3w[Another one xD]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : Haha yes! Nerf Wars are the best haha xD I agree. reloading is seriously the ish part xD I still want at least on Beast CD though TT__TT or a poster will do ;D
@crystalizelove : Keke~ KiKwang is literally the best right now haha xD
@
cupidzangel : You're welcome and I knwo right! I love how they're getting better though :D Ahh~ I agree haha I love SeungRi but not as much as KiKwang haha. I wanna go hiking with them! kekeke~ I love how HyunMi and SeungRi are close. They're the best haha I wanna knwo them in real life though haha I make my story make them seem awesome everytime I read it haha xD
@hai_young : Haha I agree. I wanna play with them :P And you just gotta read to find out yeah? ;D
@ilovekwangie : LMAO KiKwang is so easily jealous xD
@infinity513 : Ahh~ I have finals this week :( And yeah YoSeob and IU are together kekeke~ <3 I love YG Family. They're the best haha. At least GD played along kekeke~ Sweet Kwang~ <3 Haha SeungRi is the best bestfriend xD And Lucky! At least you have Korean groups' CD released there! TT__TT
@
katastrophick : OMG I know right! I can't wait for his comeback either :D :D :D
@kheyar0320 : I love the YG Family :D Ahh~ It's fine. Don't worry about it haha xD LMAO but its fun seeing a jealous KiKwang every now and then haha xD And I agree. I hope SeungRi doesn't do anythign bad.
@
kprincess1995 : Aww~ I know right! KiKwang's the best :D
@Kyudream : Haha Who knows.. You just gotta read to find out ;D
@pinkpn : Haha aren't they adorable together? xD but I guess that's why their besties haha xD Gotta love Beast and SEungRi together though haha xD
@SillyFrench : Heheh yes he is xD And OMG I love SEungRi haha but not as much as KiKwang :D
@superTHUNDERfishie : LMAO haha xD You can have SeungRi as long as he wants you too haha xD OMG I made that sound wrong xD *sigh* Poor Poor DongWoon :P
@TVMBLEASTat2pMSHINes : I'm still a child at heart no matter what age I am haha xD I live ninja turtles :D and turtles in general haha xD
@winterflowr : I know right?! Bad SeungRi bad! haha XD Here'd the update :D
@xadrimusicx : LMAO It's nothing serious haha xD But you gotta love Beast and SeungRi xD haha OMG YES! I love infinite haha L the most! :D They improved so much I like it haha <3

@SILENT READERS :
I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 140+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

“Mimi…” He warned walking towards you as the girls watched the two of you as if you were a drama playing before their eyes.

“N-ne O-ppa…” You said walking back every time he took a step forward.

“What did he do to you?” SeungRi asked cornering you to the wall until…


[YG Outing. Time – 10:14 p.m.]

You slipped under him and ran out the door in the hall towards YoungBae and JiYongs room.

“Oppa! Open up! Pali!” You yelled causing them to open the door and quickly close it.

You took a deep breath and said, “Komawo.”

“Why were you running?” JiYong asked curiously sitting on one of the couches.

“SeungRi…chase…answers…KiKwang..” You said panting in between.

“So…SeungRi chased you for answers because of something dealing with KiKwang?” YoungBae said clarifying some things.

“Ne..” You said plopping yourself on one of the other couches.

-Bang- -Bang-

“Go hide in JiYong’s room. SeungRi would never go in there.” YoungBae said pushing you off the couch and in JiYong’s room.

“Yah! Stop banging on the door.” JiYong said walking to the door to answer the enraged SeungRi.

“Where is she?! I know she’s here!” SeungRi said pushing JiYong aside to scout the room.

“She isn’t here. Why do you need her anyways?” JiYong asked curiously.

SeungRi sighed and said, “Nevermind. I’ll go look somewhere else.”

When SeungRi left, JiYong quickly closed the door and said, “Mimi. You can come out now. He’s gone.”

You quickly got out of the closet saying, “Damnit…I never want to hide in a closet ever again unless it’s a walk-in one.”

They then laughed at you and asked, “So what was the thing about SeungRi and KiKwang?”

“Oh…Where should I start then?” You asked sitting on one of the couches.

“Start with…What’s going on with you and KiKwang?” JiYong said smirking.

“Uhm…We’re….dating.” You whispered.

“Okay. So why was SeungRi chasing after you?” YoungBae asked being comprehensible.

“I accidentally told him…Something might’ve happened between me and KiKwang…” You said timorously.

“And exactly what was the thing that happened between you two?” JiYong and YoungBae asked interrogating you.

“Erm…” You hesitated.

“It’s fine. We won’t tell anyone.” They said comfortingly.

“I’ll tell you. But only….if you promise not to get mad.”

“Fine. We promise.” The said defeated.

You then sighed and started to explain everything that happened between you and KiKwang with the whole cheating thing and you going away for promotions and to take a break.

“HE WHAT?!” They exclaimed jumping up.

“Oppas! You said you wouldn’t get mad!” You exclaimed worried.

“We…aren’t mad. We’re just…enraged disappointed by the fact you he would be the kind of person to cheat.” JiYong said trying to calm himself down.

“And that he picked our aegi yeodongsaeng to cheat on.” YoungBae added holding JiYong down.

“So exactly how did you two get back together then?” JiYong asked curiously.

“It was during the KBS Music Bank Christmas Special.” You started.

“Oh! I remember that. Didn’t they cut off the part where you two kissed?” YoungBae said in a thinking pose.

Your eyes widened and said, “The cameras caught that?!”

“Well you two kissed just a second before the song ended.” JiYong said chuckling but then asked, “How did you fall for him over again?”

“Hm…I think it was because he helped me when I was sick. I remember that I fainted for overworking myself after we performed ‘Oh Yeah!’ Unless it was because I was messing around in the practice room.” You said thinking aloud, but then saying, “But to be honest, I think I didn’t fall for him all over again. I think I've been in love him…”

“So exactly what do you like about him?” YoungBae asked.

“I can’t really explain. He’s practically indescribable.” You said sighing in pure bliss just thinking of him.

‘She is so deep in love…’ YoungBae and JiYong thought looking at each other then nodding as if they knew they were thinking of the same thing.

“Ohh~ So he’s like a triple threat huh?” JiYong asked smirking.

“He can dance, sing, act…” YoungBae said adding after JiYong and then asking, “What can’t he do?”

“To be honest I don’t know.” You said thinking.

“Oh! I know! Can he control his urges?” JiYong asked smirking.

“M-Mwoh?” You asked taken back, wide eyed.

“You know what he’s talking about HyunMi.” YoungBae said seriously and asked, “Can he?”

“Erm…From what I know he can.” You said blushing.

“We aprove!” They proclaimed.

“M-mwoh?” You asked confused on what just happened.

“We both approve of him dating you.” JiYong explained.

“C-Chincha?” You asked dumbfounded.

“Ne. Now go call your hubby. We don’t need you thinking about SeungRi trying to interrogate you tonight or tomorrow.” YoungBae said. “And JiYong will explain what happened between you and KiKwang to SeungRi, arachi?”

“Aniyo. It’s fine I can just go back there and tell him myself.” You protested.

“Aniyo.” JiYong said curtly. “I’ll go room with the maknae. You can sleep here.”

“Are you sure?” You asked worried.

“Ne. Now call your hubby before JiYong changes his mind.” YoungBae said tossing your phone towards you.

You caught your phone and asked, “How’d you get my phone?”

“It fell on the floor when SeungRi was banging on the door so I picked it up before he came in.” YoungBae explained.

“Oh…Araso. By the way how am I going to get my things from my room?” You asked before dialing on your phone.

You aren’t. I’m going to get your stuff when I walk with JiYong to his new room with SeungRi.” YoungBae explained but then added, “When I come back I expect to see you having a video call with your hubby.”

“Aish…araso. Now go!” You said lying on the bed that was supposedly JiYong’s.

"Araso. Araso. We're going. We're going." YoungBae said carrying JiYong's bag and walking out.

"Tell KiKwang I said Hi!" JiYong said before following YoungBae out.

'Oh! Oppa~..' You thought chuckling and started to dial KiKwang for a video call.

...Ring...Ring...Ri-

"Jagi?" KiKwang responded grinning.

"Annyeong Yeobo." You greeted him smiling.

"Annyeong Aegi. How are you?" He asked.

"I could be better." You said sighing.

"Saranghae~." He said winking.

"Nado... How was your schedule?" You asked blushing.

"It could be better if you were here."

"Yeobo~ Stop being cheesy!"

"Mianhae Jagi but like I said before. I can't help it when I'm with you." He said giving another wink.

"Yeobo~" You complained.

"Bogoshipda. When are you coming back?" He asked while YoSeob and DongWoon were making kiss faces in the background.

"Tomorrow hopefully." You said chuckling at the two leaving KiKwang oblivious.

"Aish...What are those two doing now?" KiKwang muttered turning around just to find YoSeob and DongWoon playing rock, paper, scissors.

You chuckled and asked, "How are JunSeung Oppas?"

He laughed and said, "JunSeung? Really Jagi?"

"Eh...I got too lazy to say their names separately. But how are they?"

"They're pretty bored without you. Technically we all are." KiKwang said showing the oh-so-bored JunSeung dancing in the practice room.

"Because they seem very bored without me." You said sarcastically.

"Is Doojoon out for filming?" You asked noticing there was no Doojoon in the background.

"Ne. So...what time will you be home?" He asked as YoungBae came in the room and putting your bags at the foot of your bed.

"Dunno." You said as YoungBae called out, "Should be sometime around eight-ish!"

"Around eight-ish." You repeated.

"I heard. Wait...Was that TaeYang?" He asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"You wanna talk to him?" You asked chuckling as YoungBae walked towards you.

"Can I?" KiKwang asked excitedly like a fanboy.

"I wouldn't have offered if didn't want to." You said having YoungBae show himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo." KiKwang said bowing with his phone still in hand.

"Annyeong." YoungBae said chuckling giving an eye smile. "Don't be so formal, araso?"

"A-Araso." KiKwang said smiling as you gave your phone to YoungBae and walked to your bag.

"So I heard you were dating my aegi yeodongsaeng." YoungBae stated while you grabbed a sweatshirt and put it on.

"Ne." KiKwang said proudly.

"Have you treated her well?" YoungBae asked as you walked back next to him, smiling.

"We had some ups and downs but we surpassed them." KiKwang said honestly.

"That's good. Oh! She's wearing a sweatshirt with your name on it." YoungBae said chuckling, moving your phone towards you so KiKwang can see your sweatshirt.

"He's everywhere I go." You said sticking your tongue out.

"Yah! KiKwang! Get off the phone you have an early schedule tomorrow!" You and YoungBae heard from the background.

"Oh~ JunHyung. You're such a nag." You said having YoungBae chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. Mimi. Go get some sleep so you can come home happily." JunHyung said smirking.

"Ne Umma!" You said as he walked away.

"Annyeong YoungBae." KiKwang said.

"Annyeong KiKwang. I'll leave you two to say bye to each other." YoungBae said walking to the bathroom with some pajamas in hand after he gave you your phone back.

"Annyeong nae sarang." KiKwang said sweetly.

"Annyeong Yeobo. I'll see you tomorrow." You said accidentally letting out a yawn.

"Aww~ Kyopta." KiKwang cooed.

"Shikuro! Goodnight!" You said yawning again.

"Goodnight nae sarang. Saranghae." He said and then singing you to sleep.

"Nado...Sa...rang...hae..." You said already falling asleep as he hung up.

By then, YoungBae already got out of the bathroom and put his clothes away. He then walked over to you and took your phone gently from your hand. When he took your phone, he walked to your bag, took your charger and charged your phone so you would be able to talk to KiKwang tomorrow.

'Sleep well Mimi.'YoungBae thought before walking to his bed and falling asleep.


[Morning. Time - 11:38 am]

"Mimi...Ireona..." You heard someone say waking you up.

'Ugh...it's still early...' You thought turning away.

"Mimi...Come on...Everyone's already up and getting ready to go to the hot springs."

'Hot springs...That sounds nice..' You thought sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"Go change." Another voice said.

"Ne.." You said half asleep, walking towards your bag, grabbing a swimsuit and a towel and walking towards the bathroom.

"Hyung. Is she awake yet?" DaeSung asked from the doorway.

"Yeah why? And how'd you get in?!" YoungBae exclaimed.

"Just wondering...And spare key from JiYong." DaeSung said grinning but then exclaiming, "Mimi! Pali! I wanna go on the slide!"

You chuckled and said, "Araso Oppa. Let's go!"

And with that you jumped on his back and he ran to the hot spring water park giving you a piggyback ride. As you two arrived at the water park, DaeSung automatically put you down, grabbed your hand, and ran to the slides.

"Mimi-ah!" DaeSung said going up the stairs. "Let's go at the same time!"

"Araso Oppa!" You said as you both reached the top. "Ready..."

"Set..." He said.

"Go!" You both exclaimed going down the slide at the same time.

Going down the slide was a rush to you considering the fact that it was hot spring water during winter. As you reached the end, you and DaeSung looked at each other and exclaimed, "Let's go on again!"

After going on a couple more times, you both decided to go and find other rides to go on. But then a couple hours later, you told DaeSung that the two of you should just chill in the hot springs where everyone else was.

"Annyeong!" You and DaeSung chimed climbing in the hot spring.

"Wah~" You both said.

"This is great..." You said sinking yourself in the water.

"I wish I can stay here forever!" CL and Bom exclaimed.

"It's so relaxing..." Dara said sighing in relief.

"Too bad we have to go back soon." Hyunseok said giving an eye smile, laughing heartily.

"Hyung!/Ahjussi!/Appa!" The YG Family whined.

"Why'd you have to bring that up?" Gummy asked but then stating, "I think you crushed them."

Hyunseok laughed and apologized saying, "Mianhae. How about we all go eat and come back after we eat?"

"Ooh! Food!" You exclaimed, grinning ear to ear.

The whole family laughed at you and got out of the spring.

"Meet in the lobby in an hour and we can head off to eat, arachi?" Hyunseok said clearly.

"Ne Appa!/Ahjussi!/Hyung!" Everyone said saluting but then going their separate always right after.


After having a late lunch and going to the hot springs with the YG Family, it was finally time for you all to head back to Seoul.

"Wah~! I'm going to miss this place." Dara and Minzy exclaimed.

"Appa! Are we going to come back?" You asked curiously.

"Ne. If you all work hard, then we might come sooner than you think."

"Chincha?" SeungHyun asked.

"Ne." Hyunseok said amused at everyone’s behavior.

"YG Family…Hwaiting!" You all exclaimed before boarding the bus.

“Mimi…” SeungRi said taking a seat next to you.

“Ne?” You responded.

“Mianhae for how I acted last night. I just thought I should protect you no matter what. You’re practically my sister, you know?”

“It’s fine. I know how you are.” You said smiling at him.

“But I shouldn’t have acted like that. JiYong Hyung explained to me what happened between you and KiKwang with the whole cheating thing.”

“Ahh..”

“I wish you two the best though.” He said hugging you.

“Komawo Oppa.” You said smiling.

“Anytime Aegi Mimi.” He said smiling back. “Anyways I gotta go. DaeSung Hyung wanted me to sit with him

You laughed at him and said, “It’s fine don’t worry.”

Two hours later, everyone but you has already fallen asleep.

You sighed and thought, 'I have no seatmate next to me and I can't go to sleep...I shouldn’t have let SeungRi sit next to DaeSungie…'


Eh…..Sorry for the lame ending >__< I originally had 10 pages but I had to cut it since I thought it was too long >__<
I’m a bad person huh? :( Anyways…You all know that school has been taking over lives recently so yeahh…..
I’ll have another chapter up soon…hopefully haha ^^ I hope you enjoyed this one!
Comment? ^^ Subscribe? <3 Rant? xD





P.S. I'm sorry to say but this is the last chapter that's going to have comment replies :(
I'm sorry to those who like me replying to you but I haven't had much time because of school so :(
I hope you can understand and comment still!
All of your comments keep me motivated :D
OH! And I hope you can support my new story ^^