Omo! Omo! Omo!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xKEw9VYlo [Lol?]


~~ Recap ~~

"You're hiding something. What is it?" You asked narrowing your eyes at him.

"Oh~ nothing." He said now smirking. "KiKwang, you can go take her out now."

"Will do, Hyung. Don't burn the house down." KiKwang said putting an arm around your waist and bringing you with him out the door.

"Guys, let's get to work now!" HyunSeung yelled once he saw the door close.

"Ne!" Beast shouted in response.


[With You and KiKwang.]

An hour passed as you and KiKwang were walking around Seoul.

"It's so nice outside." You said smiling up at the sky walking down the sidewalk.

"Well then, you can consider this to be a date since we haven't had one for a while." He said kissing the side of your head.

"Just wait until we see fans." You said giggling.

'That won't be good...' KiKwang thought afraid.

"I don't want to do fan service though...I just want to be with you."

"You're so cheesy." You said pushing in away, laughing.

"Like I always say, only with you, Yeobo~" He said kissing you.

"Yeobo!" You exclaimed blushing.

"Aww~ I haven't seen you blush in a while." He cooed giving you a backhug and kissing your cheek.

"Omo! Is that HeiMi? Omona. It's KiKwang!" Fans whispered as you and KiKwang walked passed them, oblivious to what was going on.

"What would you like to do today?" KiKwang asked entwining your hands together.

"Can we go to..." You started, thinking of a place to go. "Oh! I know! Let's go to the beach!"

"Let's go get you a bathing suit first." He said smirking.


"No, no, no. I am not wearing this." You said walking back to the changing room with KiKwang following you unknowingly.

"Waeyo, babe? It looks nice." He said pinning you to the wall.

"But- Mmm." You said melting into KiKwang's kiss.

In just seconds, KiKwang loosened the tie of the bikini top you're wearing and pulling the top off of you.

"Stop. I am not doing this in public." You said pushing him off and grabbing your bra.

"Then get it. You look beautiful in it." He said helping you clip your bra on.

"I don't like ruffles." You pouted.

"Wear it at least once. I let you pick something out for me already."

"Don't put me on the guild trip." You whined.

"Get it then. I'll pay." He said giving you a puppy dog pout.

You sighed and agreed, "Fine... I hate when you do that..."

"Mianhae but when there's something that looks good on you, I'm making you get it."

"Whatever. Get out." You said pushing him out, trying to fight a smile on your face.

"Are you finished changing?" KiKwang asked after a couple of minutes.

"Almost. Just go pay." You said sticking your hand out so he could take the bathing suit.

"I'll wait by the exit, araso?" He said after grabbing your bathing suit.

"Araso. I'll be right there." You said pulling your jeans up.

Once you finished changing, you walked out of the changing room and went straight to the exit where KiKwang was waiting with a bag in hand.

"Where else would you like to go?" He asked grabbing your hand and walking out of the store.

"You pick next." You answered looking at the stores as you passed.

"Fine let's go get a drink." He said leading you over to a cafe.

"Araso."

"Anything with mint right?" He asked leading you over to a booth.

"Ne." You nodded.

"Keurom. Stay here." He said kissing your temple and walking to the cashier.

Just seconds after KiKwang left, a swarm of fans came over to you and asked for pictures and autographs.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted the fans. "Mianhaeyo. But I can only spare five to ten minutes for fan service right now. So just line up so we can see how far we can go."

"Ne!" The fans said before lining up.

"Noona, are you having an outing with KiKwang Hyung?" A fan asked as you signed his phone case and album.

"Ne." You said smiling as you took a selca with him.

After ten minutes passed, almost two-thirds of the line decreased.

"Can I have your autograph?" Another fan asked handing you a sharpie and one of your albums.

"Ne." You said signing the album and giving it back.

"Can I have a picture with you?" The fan's friend asked.

"Ne." You said nodding as she gave her friend the camera.

"One, two, three!" Her friend said taking the picture.

"Omo!" The fan who took a picture with you exclaimed, noticing that KiKwang was next to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." KiKwang greeted, eye smiling before walking to you. "Fan service without me Yeobo?"

"Mianhae." You apologized chuckling as he gave you your drink. "Sharing?"

"Ne." He said nodding helping you out with fan service.

"Araso." You nodded taking a sip of your drink, then turning to the fans.

"HeiMi Unnie, when are you going to have a comeback?" The fan in front of you asked.

"A little less than a year." You answered signing her album and turning to the rest of fans and said, "Mianhaeyo, Misfits. But KiKwang and I have to go now."

"Gwaenchana. We hope to see your comeback!" The fans said before dispersing so you and KiKwang could leave.

"Wah~! Your fans are so organized and polite. How is that possible?" KiKwang said holding your drink as you both walked out of the cafe.

"Mollayo." You said shrugging as he held the straw out in front of you so you could drink. "So, I heard you took pictures of me and posted them in Twitter when I was sleeping...Why is that?"

"O-Oh...That..." He stuttered looking away, taking a long sip of the drink.

"Well?" You asked amused at his reaction.

"You looked cute..." He mumbled, blushing.

"Is Nae Yeobo blushing?" You teased.

"Y-Yah! You aren't mad?" He exclaimed noticing you didn't yell at him.

"Why would I be mad?" You asked laughing.

"No reason~!" He cooed hugging you.

"Where are we going?" You asked him, as he kept hugging you.

"How about we go buy you some new bras?" KiKwang whispered in your ear, seductively.

"Yah! Andwae!" You exclaimed blushing a bright red.

"Kidding. Kidding." KiKwang said laughing.

"Ani, dangsineun anieyo!" You exclaimed running away. [No, you aren't!]

"Yeobo!" KiKwang shouted running after you, grinning.

"Mehrong!" You said looking back and sticking your tongue out just to find him coming closer.

"Gotcha!" KiKwang whispered in your ear, giving you a back hug.

"Yeobo~" You giggled in his arms.

"Kaja. It's still early and we need to go to the beach before the sun sets." He said letting go of you and grabbing your hand.

"But where are we going now?" You asked as he dragged you to a store.

"Here." He said walking in and bringing you deeper in the store.

"Omo!" You said amazed, looking around.

"What do you want?" KiKwang asked knowing you like what you're seeing. [Except there are more and different ones around the store.]

"Can we get two of each? Jeeeeeeebbbaaaaaalll~?" You asked as if you were a kid.

"Why two?" KiKwang asked amused with an eyebrow raised.

"One for charity and the other goes to me and the babies." You explained adding a pout at the end just in case he doesn't agree.

"Aish...Fine. Let's go see if they can do delivery then." KiKwang said sighing in defeat.

"Komawoyo, Yeobo. I promise I'll make it up to you." You said happily hugging him.

"As long as you’re happy, you don't have to make it up to me." He said kissing you.

"Yeobo, stop being cheesy!" You said burying your face in his chest.

He laughed and said, "I'll go ask one of the employees if they do delivery. You can stay here and stare at the plushies."

"Ne~" You said grinning as he walked away.

Minutes later, KiKwang came back and said, "Kaja. I already paid. They said the stuff will arrive in a couple hours."

"Araso. where should we go next?" You asked as he took your hand and brought you out of the store.

"You don't want to go anywhere?" KiKwang asked back.

"Being with you is enough for me." You said smiling.

"And you say I'm the cheesy one." KiKwang said laughing.

"But you are~" You said looking up at him.

He chuckled and said, "Let's go have a check-up. I want to know the of the babies."

"Araso. To the hospital we go~" You said happily.


[After the Hospital Visit.]

"Omo! Omo! Omo! We're going to have a boy and a girl!" You exclaimed happily after you and KiKwang left the hospital.

"...I can’t believe it either." KiKwang said smiling at you, sitting down on a bench over Han River.

"Saranghae, Yeobo." You said hugging him.

"Nado saranghae." KiKwang said kissing you.

"Yeobo, what should we do now?" You asked breaking the moment.

"Way to ruin it, Yeobo." KiKwang said getting up.

"Mianhae." You said about to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. Baby, don't cry. I was just kidding." KiKwang said softly kissing your forehead.

'Yay...Mood swings kicked in...' KiKwang sarcastically thought as he wiped your tears.

"Kaja. I know what we can do next." KiKwang said dragging you somewhere.

"Did you even plan what we're doing today or did you just go with the flow?" You asked as he kept dragging you.

"A little bit of both." KiKwang said before slowing down and bringing you in front of him to cover your eyes.

"Yeobo, what are you doing?" You asked holding onto his arms.

"You'll see soon." He responded. "Now, close your eyes."

"Mwoh? Wae?" You asked.

"Just do it." He said as he started to carry you causing you to let out a little squeal in surprise.

"A warning would've been nice." You said mad.

'And the mood swings strike yet again...' KiKwang thought.

"Mianhae, Yeobo." KiKwang said kissing your forehead as he kept walking.

"Aish." You muttered.

"Take a nap. It'll be a while."

"Araso but when I wake up will there be food? I'm kinda hungry." You asked pouting as your stomach slightly growled.

"Ne, there will be." KiKwang said chuckling. "Now go to sleep, Nae sarang."

"Ne.." You said moving a little to get comfortable and falling asleep minutes later.


Sorry for the y update…>_<
I’m feeling realllly lazy :P
So be happy I updated haha xD
Comment? ^^