Would You Show Your Abs?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60b_PUSdi4Y [KiSeob~ <3 heheh]


~~ Recap ~~

"Komawo Oppa." You muttered as he tucked you in.

"Anytime." He said kissing your forehead and crawling over you to get to the other side of the bed. "Now get some sleep."

"Araso. Goodnight Oppa. Saranghae..." You said snuggling up to him.

"Nado." He said wrapping his arms around your waist and falling asleep.


[A Couple Days Later.]

“KBS official variety school! This is…” MyeongSu introduced as the other teachers joined in and said, “Oh! My School!”

“Today, we have some fantastic guests.” MyeongSu said.

“Are you happy?” KyungRim asked ShinYoung.

“Ne, very happy.” ShinYoung said nodding.

“Is he your ideal type?”

“He is. I love him.”

“Wait. Tony. Isn’t the other guest your ideal type too?” MyeongSu asked.

“Ne~.” Tony said grinning.

“Well then, let’s bring our new students out.” MyeongSu said as the sirens went off.

“Omo! HeiMi! You’re here!” Joon exclaimed hugging you after you slid down the slide.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted bowing and walking over to Tony and standing next to him.

“Next guest!” MyeongSu said as the sirens went off again as KiKwang came down the slide and stood next to ShinYoung.

“Wah~ We have real celebrities today.” ShinYoung said standing in between you and KiKwang.

“Please introduce yourself.” KyungRim said.

“Annyeonghaseyo. y, charismatic rapper HeiMi imnida.” You said introducing yourself after a mini freestyle rap.

“Wah! She’s better than Simon D.” Min said in awe.

“And she looks good.” Tony said unable to contain himself.

Just as Tony said that, KiKwang literally moved aside and grabbed you by the waist so you wouldn’t stand next to Tony.

“So as you can tell, today, our guests are KiKwang and HeiMi.” MyeongSu said as you both went towards your seats.

“Make him sing.” ShinYoung whispered to KyungRim.

“Do you want to listen to him to sing?” KyungRim asked ShinYoung as ShinYoung nodded. “Which song?”

“‘I Like You The Best.’” ShinYoung answered.

“KiKwang-ah, sing for us while looking at ShinYoung.” KyungRim told him as he nodded and winked in your direction before getting up.

After KiKwang sang, he hugged ShinYoung and went back to his seat while Tony asked you, “HeiMi, by any chance can you rap Simon D’s part in my song?”

“Oh, in ‘Thank U?’” You asked him.

“Ah, ne.” You said nodding. “But only if Simon D raps too.”

“A duet it is~” Simon D said grinning.

After you and Simong D rapped, KyungRim asked KiKwang, “Is there any student here who makes your heart beat fast? Anyone who makes you want to try hard today?”

“There is.” KiKwang said nodding.

“Other than HeiMi?” Joon asked.

“Aniyo.” KiKwang said shaking his head.

“Yah! Geojitmalhajima!” YoSeob barked.

“There really is someone here that KiKwang likes other than HeiMi.” Simon D said.

“KiKwang, do tell us who.” MyeongSu said slightly interested.

“Uh…It was Min but...these days it’s HyoSung.” KiKwang said hesitantly. ‘…Aegi, please don’t take this the wrong way…’

“Wae?” Tony asked.

“I love ‘Shy Boy!’ It’s like an arrow in my heart.” KiKwang said honestly.

“Do you favor her out of all the members?” KyungRim asked.

“A-Ah..Ne..” KiKwang responded looking in your direction apologetically.

“Ani. Ani. He hesitated.” HyoSung said.

“Ani. It’s true.” YoSeob interrupted. “Ever since ‘Shy Boy,’ he said she’s really good and that she’s cute.”

“But what does that make of HeiMi?” Joon asked KiKwang as you just looked at him with your chin resting on your arms on the desk.

“Aegiya~ You know you’re the only one for me.” KiKwang told you, winking.

“Mm.” You said blankly. ‘Sure…’

“Anyways, next to HeiMi is Joon and he’s back with a new song.” ShinYoung introduced as MBLAQ’s ‘Again’ started to play.

After Joon danced to his song, KyungRim said, “Let’s see our dancing machine dance!”

As Joon was about to teach YoSeob the dance, KiKwang interrupted and asked, “Can I join too?”

“Andwae~!” YoSeob complained. “Stay in your seat.”

After a couple of minutes of both YoSeob and KiKwang demonstrating the dance, YoSeob had a little tantrum with KiKwang doing the dance better than him. But to clear that all up, Tony betted that you’d be able to do the dance too.

“HeiMi-ah, were you even paying attention to it?” MyeongSu asked.

“Aniyo.” You responded honestly.

“Chinchayo? And you’re going to try it?” The teachers asked astonished.

“Ne.” You said getting up and standing next to Joon.

“Are you sure you want to try it? Do you think you’ll do better than the guys who were actually paying attention?” KyungRim asked.

“Ne, I’m sure. You can count on me. I won’t make a single mistake.” You said confidently as the music started.

 Try, Try neoreul itgo ijeodo
Try, Try gaseum jjitgo jjijeodo
Bye, Bye
B
ut, Give me, Give me one mo' try.
Try-y-y-y- Try-y-y-y
 ” The song ended as the teachers were left shocked.

“Kamsahamnida~” You said bowing and returning back to your seat with Joon.

“What can’t you do?” Tony asked you.

“Nan molla.” You answered innocently.

“She can’t stay away from food that’s for sure.” Joon said laughing.

“Yah~ No one’s supposed to know that!” You said playfully pushing him.

“Wah~ You two are so cute together.” Soyeon and Kim Minji cooed.

“They’re even wearing matching glasses.” Tony pointed out.

“Kamsahamnida~” You and Joon said in unison posing with a victory sign.

“Aegiya~ What about me?” KiKwang asked feeling left out.

“Mehrong~” You said sticking your tongue out.

“HeiMi, last time you came here you picked MBLAQ over Beast. Is that still true?” Tony asked.

“Ah…Ne…” You said giving out an eye smile.

“M-Mwoh?” KiKwang stuttered, pouting.

“Mianhae~” You said using aegyo.

‘Aish…You are so going to get is when we get back home…’ KiKwang thought frustrated.

After a while of talking a bit more, it was time for ShinYoung’s corner and the first person the clues picked was about KiKwang.

“I’m actually curious about KiKwang doing push-ups in a sleeveless shirt.” KyungRim said.

“Are you wearing a sleeveless shirt now?” One of the teachers asked.

“I think he is.” ShinYoung said bluntly. “I hope you are.”

“He is. He is!” Soyeon said.

‘Aish…’ KiKwang thought in dismay, getting up from his seat.

“Don’t just take it off, be y and pull it down.” Simon D said as the cast laughed.

“Put this part up.” YoSeob said rolling up KiKwang’s sleeves.

“Muscles!” HyoSung said amazed and blushing.

“Aish…” You muttered as Joon turned to you and asked, “Jealous?”

“Ani…” You muttered.

“Seems like you are~” He teased.

“I just can’t wait till this show is over…” You muttered. “I’m staying at your place.”

“Would that be okay?” He asked worried.

“Ne. I’ll take care of any mishaps.” You told him.

“Araso. Now look at the front. It looks like your namja chingu is going to show off in front of you.” Joon said.

“Tch…” You scoffed as KiKwang winked at you secretly.

After KiKwang and YoSeob did push-ups, ShinYoung said, “YoSeob, we’ve all seen KiKwang’s abs on TV. How about we do an abs wave here?”

“NE!” The cast exclaimed.

“Since we can’t have him show his abs alone…KiKwang-ssi.” KyungRim said getting KiKwang's attention.

“Andwae! He’ll make me look bad.” YoSeob complained.

“Show yours first.” KyungRim said as KiKwang got up.

“Don’t worry. You won’t look bad.” ShinYoung said trying to comfort YoSeob.

“If you want, HeiMi can show her abs too.” Tony said.

“You are so desperate…” MyeongSu said shaking his head as the cast laughed.

“HeiMi, would you show your abs?” Tony asked.

“U-uh…” You stuttered looking at KiKwang for an answer.

“She will.” KiKwang answered for you smirking.

“M-Mwoh? You’re supposed to back me up.” You said pouting as he brought you up to the front.

“Mianhae~” He said sticking his tongue out and standing behind you.

“Get ready.” MyeongSu said. “HeiMi can start it off.”

“A-Aniyo.” You stuttered trying to get back to your seat until KiKwang lifted up your shirt.

“Wah~!” All the guys in the room and set exclaimed.

“Omona!” You exclaimed blushing and burying your face in KiKwang’s chest who was behind you.

“Aww~ She’s blushing.” Joon cooed as you ran to your seat and hit him.

“YoSeob, you’re next.” MyeongSu said.

“Ahhh~!” The female casts exclaimed as YoSeob showed his abs.

“I feel like everyone’s going to go crazy…” Tony said taking a sneak peek at KiKwang’s abs.

“WAHHH!!” Everyone but you exclaimed as KiKwang showed his abs leaving YoSeob disappointed.

“Mwoh? HeiMi, why weren’t you cheering for KiKwang?” MyeongSu asked.

“She’s upset with him.” Joon answered for you.

“Omo. Aegi~” KiKwang said walking towards you. “Mianhaeyo.”

“Hmph…” You said putting your head down.

“Aegi…” KiKwang said lifting your head up and kissing your forehead.

“Saranghaeyo~” He whispered.

“Aw~” The cast cooed at the scene.


[A Little Bit Later.]

You all got split up in groups to start the games. In your group, it was: You, KiKwang, Minji, Simon D, Hyosung, MyeongSu and Tony. On the other team, it was: YoSeob, Joon, Soyeon, Min, Myeonghun, KyungRim and ShinYoung.

“The first mission is a Korean song quiz. Listen to the lyrics that have been changed into Korean. Guess the singer, song title and sing the song in Korean. Listen to the song’s end and go to the mic when the signal sounds.” Hwang Sukyeong said introducing the first game. “The losing team to the Korean song quiz must send one member of their team to the punishment room. Mission start.”

“I want nobody nobody but you. I want nobody nobody but you. I don’t want anyone else. It has to be you. I want nobody nobody nobody nobody.” Hwang Sukyeong said reciting the lyrics in Korean.

Boom!

“Mm…’Nobody’ by the Wonder Girls.” You said stating the song title and artist and sang the song in Korean without any mistakes.

Ding Dong Dang~!

“It’s like this game was made for HeiMi.” MyeongSu said.

“HeiMi is so good even though she’s just a guest.” KyungRim said.

“She’s too good on variety shows. She has no problem finishing these games in one try.” Myeonghun commented.

“Let’s talk after solving the second problem.” KyungRim said as the cast agreed.


Whee~ What do you think?
I think this one is better than the last chapter that had OMS xD
Hehehehhe~ KiKi is jeally~ xD Jeally = Jealous
Uhm….Comment? Subscribe? Other?