NO WAY!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRMO7tQ4Pgk [KiSeung? <3]


~~ Recap ~~

“Araso. Do you need any help getting home?” Byunghee asked.

“Aniyo. I can just walk.” You told them as you were putting your jacket on. “Annyeong SeungHo, Joon, Cheolyong~”

“Mwoh? You’re leaving?” SeungHo said walking out of his room.

“Ne. Mianhaeyo. Woon called. Anyways, I gotta go. Sanghyun will explain when I leave.” You told him.

“Araso. Bye Mimi~” He and the rest of MBLAQ said as you walked out.


[At Home.]

“What’s going on?” You asked as you walked in the house.

“Can you go check up on KiKwang? He hasn’t been out of his room since he got home…” Doojoon said.

You sighed and muttered, “I shouldn’t have come if it was about this…”

“What happened to you two anyways?” HyunSeung asked.

“Nothing…” You muttered about to turn back around and head out the door.

“Jang HyunMi! You will stay in this house until you and KiKwang solve this mishap.” JunHyung said seriously.

“What if I don’t want to?” You snapped.

“Too bad. YoSeob.” JunHyung said calling YoSeob who picked you up and walked up stairs with you on his shoulder.

“Yah! Put me down!” You yelled hitting his back.

“Mian, Noona but this is for your own good.” YoSeob said putting you in a room.

You sighed and muttered, “My own good? Really?”

“Aegi…Mianhae..” You heard KiKwang mumble along with some shuffling around.

‘Hm..? KiKwang’s in here?’ You thought walking over to where his voice was coming from in darkness.

“Aegi…Jeongmal mianhae.” KiKwang mumbled tossing and turning in the bed.

“O-ppa…?” You whispered shaking him, trying to wake him up.

“Jebal…nareur tteonaji anha...” KiKwang muttered as you saw sweat beads forming on his forehead. [Don’t leave me.]

“Oppa…Ireona.” You said a little louder and shaking him as he jolted up.

“Aegiya!” He exclaimed pulling you in a hug. “Mianhaeyo. Jeongmal mianhaeyo.”

“Aniyo. Oppa. It’s my fault…” You mumbled in his chest. “Jeongmal mianhaeyo.

“Aegiya, mianhae…mianhae..” He said over and over again as you felt his tears drop on you.

“Oppa…Jebal...It’s not your fault.” You said starting to sob.

“Mianhaeyo. I shouldn’t have said what I said. Please…Don’t…leave me…” He said holding you close to him.

“Oppa, I’d never leave you…” You mumbled as he pulled you down with him, lying on the bed.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. But let me change first.” You mumbled trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

“Gajima…” He whispered softly, holding you closer.

“I have to change though.” You whispered back.

“Just take off your shirt and jeans then.”

“But then I’ll just be in my-”

“That’s the point.” He said cutting you off. “And if you get cold, I’m here.”

“Fine…” You mumbled defeated and you felt him your shirt.

“You’re wearing a tank top right?”

“Aniyo. Just give me your shirt.” You whispered as he pulled your shirt off.

“Fine… just gimme a sec.” He said shrugging off his shirt and handing it to you. “Here.”

“Komawo Oppa.” You said putting it on and taking your jeans off.

“Mm..Now come here.” He mumbled pulling you under the covers. “You’re cold.”

“And you’re warm.” You mumbled snuggling next to him.

“Ngh..” He groaned.

“Mian.” You squeaked.

“Just stay put.” He grunted holding you close and entangling his legs with yours.

“Mm…Good night…” You whispered about to fall asleep.

“Saranghae, nae sarang.” He whispered.

“Nado…” You whispered back falling asleep.


[Afternoon. Time - 10:55 a.m.]

"Are they seriously still asleep?" JunHyung complained. 'Why can't I be able to do that?'

"At least they made up." Doojoon said.

"They better have.." HyunSeung said.

"Mmm..." They heard you grumbled causing them to immediately run out of the room.

"Mm..." KiKwang groaned waking up and rubbing his eyes.

'Was last night a dream?' KiKwang thought until he opened his eyes, looking at you snuggle up to him. 'Guess not.'

"Oppa..." He heard you murmur. "Saranghae..."

"Aegi, Ireona." He said softly, shaking you a bit.

"Mm.." You grumbled holding him closer.

'At least she dreams of me.' KiKwang thought grinning to himself.

"Aegi, Ireona. I have to get ready." KiKwang said trying to wake you up.

"Oppa, don't leave.." You mumbled against his chest.

He sighed and thought, 'What's a good way to wake her up?'

After a while of thinking, KiKwang finally thought of a way to wake you up. He then slowly and carefully unwrapped your arms from him and got on top of you. He then leaned down and started to kiss you.

"Mm..." You mumbled starting to wake up as KiKwang released the kiss.

"Hi-Yeom, Sleeping Beauty." He said chuckling.

"Mm. Annyeong, Prince Charming." You said wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him down for another kiss. "What time is it?"

"Almost eleven." He said looking over to the side where the clock was. "Wae?"

"No reason." You said pulling the covers over the two of you.

"Mm...Now I know why." He murmured running his hands under your shirt and leaning down to kiss you.

You just responded by running your hands through his hair and pulling him down for a kiss.

-Knock- -Knock-

"What are you two doing?" You both heard JunHyung asked.

"Nothing..." KiKwang said poking his head out from under the blanket.

"Nice hair." JunHyung said chuckling.

"We weren't having , Pabo." KiKwang said rolling his eyes.

"You were going to, huh?"

"Aish! Just get out, Oppa!" You exclaimed.

"Someone's a little needy." JunHyung joked.

"Out! And lock the door while you're at it." You said throwing a pillow in his direction.

"Okay okay. I'm leaving. But don't take too long. Manager Hyung is coming to pick us up." JunHyung told KiKwang.

"Araso, Hyung. Now can you leave?" KiKwang asked slightly frustrated.

"Yeah yeah." JunHyung said locking the door and walking out of the room.

"Now, where were we?" KiKwang asked turning back to you, smirking.

"Right about here." You mumbled pulling him back in for another kiss.


[After the Fun.]

"..." KiKwang panted. "You're still so tight."

You just lied there panting with him hovering over you, still in you.

"Round two?" He asked, leaning down.

"Ani. We have to go get ready." You managed to say, trying to catch your breath, pushing him back.

"Fine." He muttered slowly pulling out of you causing you to groan.

"I hate when you do that..." You mumbled rubbing your legs together.

"Are you sure you don't want another round?"

"I'm sure. Now go get the shower ready." You said pushing him.

"This is my room. You go turn it on."

"I don't have clothes in here, remember? You have to shower first and get me some clothes, Pabo." You told him.

"Okay, okay. Don't get your in a bunch. Oh wait you aren't wearing any." He said smirking.

"Aish!" You exclaimed pushing him. "Go!"

"Okay. I'm going. I'm going." He said getting off the bed and to the shower.

After you two showered and changed, you both headed downstairs where the rest of Beast was waiting.

"Noona, what's your schedule today?" DongWoon asked.

“Mollayo. Hopefully not another drama. I’m happy not doing anymore dramas.” You said lying down JunHyung’s and HyunSeung’s laps.

“Noona, can we go visit CUBE?” DongWoon asked.

You turned to look at him and asked, “Why are you asking me? It’s not my company.”

“Hyung-deul said to ask you though…”

“Araso. Let’s go. I need to talk to Gina Unnie anyways.” You told him, rolling off of the guy’s laps just to land in KiKwang’s arms.

“You need to think before rolling off of anything.” KiKwang said shaking his head.

“Psh. Just let me fall.” You said running away from him.

“Come back here!” He exclaimed running after you.

The guys just shook their heads and said, “What lovebirds…”

“Ahh!” You screamed as KiKwang started tickling you. “S-stop!”

“What happened?!” The guys exclaimed rushing in the garage where you and KiKwang are.

“Make him s-stop!” You said in between laughs, squirming around.

“KiKwang, get off of her before she loses air.” Doojoon said nudging KiKwang.

“Mehrong~” KiKwang said sticking his tongue out as he stopped tickling you.

geu namjaneun bandae, geu namjaneun andwaeyo
Naegero wayo geu sarameul mitji marayo

nawa hamkke Fall in love, uri hamkke Fall in love
Nuneul ddeo bwayo So won't you come into my, come into my heart?

“Noona, is that your phone?” YoSeob asked.

“Ah ne. You guys go pick a car that we all can fit in. I’ll be right back.” You told them, walking away and answering your phone.

“Who do you think that was?” JunHyung asked the guys.

“Either Youngwon or Daniel.” HyunSeung said casually walking around the huge garage looking for a car.

“Of Dalmatian?” They asked just following HyunSeung around.

“Yeah. Why? Is it a problem?” HyunSeung asked turning around with an eyebrow raised.

“Aniyo. We were just wondering.” Doojoon said.

“Mmhmm..Okay. Have you guys found a car yet?”

“Erm...” DongWoon said.

“Did you guys find a car yet?” You asked them.

“Ne. It’s already outside.” HyunSeung said.

“Araso. Kaja~” You said walking outside.

‘There’s already a car out there?’ Beast thought staring at you and HyunSeung walking away. ‘When did this happen?’

“Are you guys coming or not?” You yelled from the car, already in the driver’s seat.

“Coming!” They all exclaimed running to the car.


[At CUBE Entertainment.]

“Unnie!” Hyunah and SoHyun exclaimed spotting you walking in the building.

“Saeng, you’re here!” Gina exclaimed hugging you.

“Unnie!” You yelled back hugging her.

“Kaja! We have much to do.” Gina said about taking you away.

“Noona, where are you going with nae Aegi?” KiKwang asked pulling you away from Gina.

“Geez, Kwang. Just chill.” Gina said. “We’re just going to talk about some girl things.”

“Which is?”

Girl things.” She emphasized dragging you away as the guys held KiKwang back.

“Aegiya~” KiKwang whined.

“Aish, Kwang. Stop being a lovesick puppy.” JunHyung said smacking KiKwang.

“Shikuro! At least you have your yeojachingu with you.” KiKwang snapped. [Girlfriend.]

“Oppa!” Hyunah exclaimed hitting KiKwang.

“See! You two are made for each other! I can’t believe it took you guys so long to realize it.” KiKwang said rolling his eyes.

“Yah!” JunHyung and Hyunah exclaimed hitting KiKwang.

“Apa!” KiKwang whined.


[With You.]

“Are you sure this would work, Mimi?” Gina asked you.

“Yes, I’m sure. Do you doubt me already?” You asked her in disbelief.

“No! Of course not!”

“Then come on! They might think we’ve gone missing or something.”

“Tch. More like you want to go to your boyfriend.”

“Hey now. You’re gonna get one too~”

“Hey! Don’t be mean!”

“Okay, okay. Come on then.” You said pushing her in front of you.

“Fine. Let’s go..” She said sighing.


[Back With The Others.]

‘O.M.Gee. She looks...woow…’ Someone thought jaw dropped.

‘Hehehe~ Seems like he likes what he sees.’ You thought smirking and nudging Gina a bit as she blushed.

“Noona neomu yeppeo~” Most of the guys said staring at Gina.

“Yah!” JiYoon and Hyunah exclaimed hitting HyunSeung and JunHyung.

‘Why is JiYoon hitting Oppa? …Unless…No way!’ You thought walking away to think.

“N-Noona! C-can I talk to you for a bit?” Doojoon stuttered, slightly blushing.

“A-ah. S-sure.” Gina said walking away with Doojoon somewhere.

“Wah…” The guys muttered as Gina and Doojoon left.

“Oppa!” Hyunah and JiYoon exclaimed.

“Hm?” They responded looking at them.

“Aish…” Hyunah and JiYoon scoffed walking away.

“Where’d HyunMi go?” HyunSeung asked.

“Omo!” KiKwang exclaimed looking around.

“Nice job guys. You made your girlfriends go away.” JiHyun said laughing.

“But we didn’t do anything!” KiKwang, HyunSeung and JunHyung exclaimed.

“Wow, Hyung.” DongWoon said shaking his head. “You guys are hopeless.”

“What’s going on?” You asked appearing out of nowhere.

“OMO!” Everyone exclaimed holding their chest.

“Anyone wanna answer me?” You asked.

“Aegi! Where’d you go?” KiKwang asked hugging you.

“I went out? But besides that, Jang HyunSeung, are you going out with JiYoon Unnie?” You asked bluntly.

“Ne…Wae?” He asked slowly.

“Just wondering~.” You said smirking.

“Mimi! Mimi! Mimi! He asked me out!” Gina exclaimed happily.

“What did you say?”

“I said yes, of course!” She exclaimed literally jumping up and down.

“See I told you it would work!” You said nudging her.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She said hugging you.

“I’m guessing she told you.” Doojoon said smiling.

“Ne, but what took you so long?” You asked playfully hitting him.

“One, oww! And two, I wasn’t sure before.” Doojoon said ruffling your hair.

“Woah. What’s going on?” JunHyung asked confused.

“DongWoon, translate!” YoSeob said.

“Why me?!” DongWoon whined.

“You know English!” JunHyung, HyunSeung and YoSeob exclaimed.

“Doojoon Oppa asked Gina out.” You told them.

“NO WAY!” They all exclaimed shocked.


Hehehe~ I’m bored so I’m ending the chapter here xD
Sorry~ I don’t know how I should’ve ended it >_<
Faill….Anyways, I hope you liked it :D
Something Special coming soon~
And I hope you comment! ^^
And subscribe! :3

Amber is so Beast xD

Eye Smile~ <3