She's My Personal B2UTY.

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfgTmWNWeg [Three Bears]


~~ Recap ~~

"Well, I approve." SeungRi said smiling.

"Agreed." Kush, Teddy and DongWook said nodding.

"Kamsahamnida." KiKwang said bowing gratefully.

"Hyung, what about you?" SeungRi asked the rest of BigBang and YG CEO.


[At YG. In the Lounge Room.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

“I…Approve.” YoungBae said smiling and patting KiKwang’s back.

“I second that.” DaeSung agreed.

“Hyung?” SeungRi asked looking at JiYong, SeungHyun and Hyunseok.

“I’m okay with it.” JiYong said smiling.

“Same here.” SeungHyun said coolly nodding.

“What about you, Hyung?” BigBang asked Hyunseok.

“I’m not sure…” He said thinking.

Everyone’s eyes widened and exclaimed, “Wae?!”

“Don’t you think it will be crazy if reporters and fans find out about the wedding?” Hyunseok asked.

“Can you answer this first: Do you accept me asking HyunMi to be my future wife?” KiKwang asked seriously.

“Ne, I approve of you.” Hyunseok said nodding.

“Then don’t worry about the wedding.” KiKwang said straightforwardly. “I’ll handle everything.”

“And by handle you mean actually making it a somewhat public wedding?” SeungRi asked.

“Aniyo, of course not.” KiKwang said.

“Then what are you going to do?” JiYong asked.

“I’m going to ask HyunMi to marry me first and we’ll see what she wants from there.” KiKwang said honestly.

“When are you going to ask her?” DaeSung and YongBae asked.

“Sometime in April.” KiKwang said smiling.

“Why April?” DongWook asked.

“She likes lilies.” KiKwang and SeungRi answered.

“Oh….” Everyone said.

Seororeul mideoyo, oori
Byeolcheoreom banjjakil cheotsarangijyo
Doogeungeoryeodo ddo hanbal hanbal
Jom deo gakkai~

“Ermm…Excuse me..” KiKwang said bowing, getting up, and walking out of the room to answer his phone. “Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa! Mianhae but I won’t be home until late tonight.” HyunMi said on the phone.

“Chincha? Wae?”

“I have to do a special stage with K.Will Oppa.”

“On MBC?”

“Ne.”

“Are you going to be on live?”

“Ne.”

“What song?”

“We were going to do Hypnotism and I was going to take Ok-cheol Oppa’s part but I forgot that they banned the song because of the word ‘mute.’” HyunMi said sighing. “…I still find it stupid for them to do that though.”

“So what song are you going to do in its place?”

“Mollayo. I’m going to try and persuade MBC so we could do the song. And hopefully Ok-cheol Oppa will be able to see it even though he’s doing his service.”

“Omo. Ok-cheol Hyung went to go for mandatory service?”

“Ne…Anyways, I gotta go. Saranghae~” HyunMi said hanging up.

‘I wonder if Ok-cheol Hyung will be able to see HyunMi and I get married.’ KiKwang thought walking back in the lounge room.

“Hyung, who was that?” SeungRi asked when he spotted KiKwang walking back in the room.

“Nae Jagi.” KiKwang said smiling.

“Aw~ That’s why you put your couple song as the ringtone.” BigBang cooed.

“So why’d she call?” KUSH asked.

“She just wanted to tell me she was going to come home late.” KiKwang answered.

“Wae?” Teddy asked curiously.

“She’s going to have a performance on MBC with K.Will.” KiKwang said turning on the TV to where MBC was on.

“So you want to watch her performance?” JiYong asked.

“Of course. She’s nae milaeui anae after all.” KiKwang said smirking. [My future wife.]

“How are you so sure she’ll accept your proposal?” SeungRi asked.

“Good question but I think we all know she’ll accept by the way I’m going to ask her.” KiKwang said confidently.

“Exactly how are you going to ask her?” Hyunseok asked curiously.

“Well…” KiKwang started.


[After The Performance. Time – 9:34 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Hyun!” K.Will called out causing you to stop.

“Ne Oppa?” You said looking at him.

“Nice performance out there.” He complimented.

“Komapsumida Oppa. I think Outsider Oppa would’ve done better.” You said smiling slightly.

“You miss him huh?” He asked knowingly.

“Ne…” You said looking down.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll be back before you know it.”

 “Oppa…Can we go out for a drink?” You asked looking up at him.

“Sure. But we have to bring along some more people.” He said.

“Ne, Oppa. By any chance, is it okay if you don’t drink? I think I’m going to need someone to supervise me.” You said.

“Araso.” He said nodding. “I’m going to make some calls. We’re taking my car right?”

“Ne. Someone has to drive me back home.” You said chuckling.

“Araso. Just go wait in my car. I’ll be there after I’m done with the phone calls.” He said giving you his keys.


[At Home. Time – 2:23 a.m.]

-Knock- -Knock-

“Annyeo- Oh My Gosh…How much did she drink?” HyunSeung asked looking at K.Will.

“More than you can imagine.” K.Will said handing you over to HyunSeung.

“Why did she resort to drinking this time?”

“She felt depressed knowing that it’s been a year since Outsider has seen her.”

HyunSeung sighed and said, “She’s had it hard on her for a while. I just hope things get better. And thanks for taking her home.”

“No problem. She’s like a sister to me. Anyways, I got to get going.” K.Will said before leaving.

“Araso. Annyeong.” HyunSeung said as K.Will left. “Oh, HyunMi, what am I going to do with you?”

“Mm…Cheol Oppa…Bogoshipda….” You muttered in your sleep.

“Aigo…How much did you drink…?” HyunSeung muttered walking upstairs to your room to change you and tuck you in.

“Cheol Oppa…Please come back safe…”


[In the Morning. Time – 9:42 a.m.]

“Ugh…How much did I drink last night…?” You groaned.

“More than you can imagine.” JunHyung said walking in your rom.

“Ugh…Fun….” You muttered holding your head. “So what brings you here?”

“Painkillers.” He said giving them to you.

You took them and muttered, “Komawo.”

“Chonmaneyo. So why’d you go drinking?”

“You don’t need to know.”

“Really now? You only drink if you have something in your mind bothering you.”

“Fine…” You sighed. “I was thinking about Cheol Oppa.”

“Wae? You know he’s going to come back from service next year.”

“I’m just worried and I miss him.”

“Mmm…Go change. Breakfast is downstairs ad you have a schedule soon.” He said changing the subject knowing you might get emotional. “And next time you drink. Bring me along.”

You chuckled softly and said, “Will do, Oppa. Now get out so I can take a shower.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just hurry up. And by the way, you don’t have any schedules I think.” He said walking out of your room and closing the door.

‘YES! No schedules!’ You thought walking to the shower.


[At YG Ent. Time – 10:54 a.m.]

"Hyun! Woah..Do you have a hangover?" SeungRi asked as soon as he caught up to you.

"Yeah...Where's Appa?" You asked tiredly.

"He should be watching the rest of BigBang practice."

"Ah...Araso..." You said dragging yourself to the elevator.

"Why'd you come here instead of staying home?"

"I didn't want to talk to BEAST Oppas." You said.

"About why you drank I'm guessing?"

"Yeah..."

"I get it."

"Of course you do. You've known me before you debuted." You said jumping on his back so he could carry you.

"Oof!" SeungRi huffed holding on your legs to support you. "Where should we go?"

"Let's go to the practice room. I want to talk to Appa." You said laying your head on his back.

"Araso just don't fall asleep."

"Ding!" The elevator rang as its doors opened.

"Don't worry Oppa I won't." You said as he walked out and to the practice room.

"SeungRi! Why you leave?!" JiYong exclaimed.

"Don't blame him." You said looking at JiYong.

"Oh, Hi Hyun." JiYong said sheepishly, waving after noticing you.

"Where's Appa?" You asked looking at the rest of BigBang.

"He should be coming now." YoungBae answered.

"Ttal, you wanted to talk to me?" Hyunseok asked.

"Ne." You answered.

"So what is it?"

"I'm just wondering if you can let BigBang have a concert with BEAST."

"A Concert?!!" BigBang exclaimed causing SeungRi to accidentally drop you in the floor.

"Fu..." You muttered rubbing your head.

"Omo! Mianhae Hyun." SeungRi said helping you up.

"It's fine." You said sitting up.

"You know sometimes I wonder how much pain you can endure until you cry."

"You'll never know until you try." You said chuckling.

"No thanks." He said backing away.

"You'll beat his ."  SeungHyun said causing everyone to laugh.

"Anyways, back on topic. Will you let us have a concert with Beast?" JiYong asked Hyunseok.

"I was planning to." He answered.

"Chincha?!" Everyone exclaimed except you.

Hyunseok chuckled and said, "Sure. But you have to work hard."

"We will!" They chimed happily.

"Then why aren't you doing that now?" You retorted smirking.

"Took the words right out of my mouth, Ttal." Hyunseok said chuckling.

Their eyes widened, got in their positions for practice and said, "We're working on it!"

"Much better." You said laughing.

"So mean, Hyun." They chorused.

"That's what you say now until I treat YG Family for lunch." You said rolling your eyes.

"Oh! Lunch! Komawo Hyunnie!" They all exclaimed happily now working hard for their practice.


[At Home. With Beast.]

~~ Author's Point of View ~~

"What do you mean she got drunk?!" Beast exclaimed except for JunHyung and HyunSeung.

"Exactly what he said." JunHyung said. "Besides, I hope you all know how long it takes her to get drunk."

"Wait, how long does it take?" YoSeob asked.

"Way more than twenty bottles that's for sure..." HyunSeung said.

"T-Twenty?!" Doojoon and KiKwang exclaimed.

"My Gosh..." YoSeob muttered.

"How can Noona drink so much?" DongWoon asked.

"Mollayo. But she rarely drinks." HyunSeung said shrugging. "By the way, do we have a schedule today?"

"Aniyo. Wae?" Doojoon asked.

"Let's go visit YG." HyunSeung suggested.

"To the cars we go!" DongWoon exclaimed.


[At YG. Time - 2:36 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

"Saeng, you have a couple visitors." Bom said walking in the lounge room.

"Mmm...Araso.." You said going back to sleep.

"Unnie! Don't back to sleep!" Minzy exclaimed.

"Shiro! Let me sleep." You said childishly pulling your blanket over your head.

“We have no idea what you just said but WAKE UP!” Bom said yelled.

"Ading! Come on! Ireona!" Dara exclaimed shaking you around.

"Aigo...Unnie make them stop." You whined at Chaerin.

"Sorry, Mimz. But I have to agree with them. You should be up by now." Chaerin said watching the girls shake you.

"Shiro!" You whined.

"Oh look. They're here." Chaerin said making you curl up in a ball and hold 'your' blanket close to you.

"Aegi~ Ireona." KiKwang said pulling the blanket down.

"Shiro!" You said ducking your head down with the blanket still covering you.

"Come on Aegi. Or do you need to be punished later?" KiKwang said whispering the ‘or’ part.

You blushed under the blanket and said, "Andwae!"

"So you want to be punished?" He whispered smirking.

"Andwae, Oppa." You mumbled.

"Then get up, babe or do you want to have some fun in here."

"Fine!" You exclaimed getting up.

"Look! KiKwang got Sleeping Beauty up." Doojoon said chuckling.

"She's my personal B2UTY." KiKwang said hugging you.

"KiKwang, I seriously think you're cheesier than YoSeob." JunHyung said rolling his eyes.

"Maybe it’s because I am." KiKwang said smirking.

"Hey, isn't that your blanket KiKwang?" YoSeob asked.

"Jagi..." KiKwang warned.


:P Hehehe~ Update~
I hope you like it ^^
And I hope it was good enough~
To satisfy your needs haha just kidding~
Comments and Subscriptions are welcome :D
Oh~ And what are some good ideas for KiKwang’s proposal?


Why won't KiKwang do this on TV?